Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car (22628 Views)

Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com / Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Car / Photos: 4-year-old Girl Shot In The Head In A Drive-by Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by EteFlexible: 11:31am On Jan 29, 2013
This incident has been long expected, however, its has called attention to threats against the artist's life made in a street gang's videos and posted online in recent months.

"We're pulling up on you," a man who identified himself as a member of the Gangster Disciples warned in one of the videos. "Whatever city, whatever state, the pressure on."

Several videos purporting to be from Gangster Disciple members in several states -- including Georgia, North Carolina and Florida -- appeared on YouTube late last year demanding that Ross pay a fee to them for his use of the Star of David, which they claim as a gang symbol, and a reference to one of their founders in his music and marketing.
"You got to cut the check," one video said. "Tell your boss man he got to get that check, or all you in trouble."

"We need that cash right now," another said.

Ross, 37, whose albums include "Teflon Don" in 2010 and "Deeper Than Rap" a year earlier, told south Florida radio station 99 Jamz last month that he was not intimidated by the threats.

"Ain't never no checks getting cut," he said. "I don't play those games. I consider that extortion."

Despite the death threats and legal issues, his music is doing well. Ross is nominated for a best rap album Grammy for his latest release "God Forgives, I Don't."

William Roberts 37yrs AKA "Rick Ross" "Ricky Rozay" The death threats are not the only challenge his facing. A former drug lord and gang leader is suing in a Los Angeles court, accusing him of stealing his name and reputation. Rozay you have got alot in your hands!!!! Solve it fast...
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by pedrojustice: 11:57am On Jan 29, 2013
"God forgives,I don't"
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
Rick ross needs jesus now,is dat d reason he refused picking my calls? angryangry
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by abiki(f): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2013
Former correctional officer turned thug rapper, pretending to sell drugs and talking about illegal activities.

Don't advocate a certain lifestyle and then expect sympathy when it starts getting real
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2013
moonraker:

Young lady, you completely ignored me?? Courtesy requires that you at least

give me a holla or tell me that the software installed fine. Zero!!! none from

you...

I did not ignore you sad

Awwwwwwwww I'm sorry. I've just being going through some things sha.

I've not had the time to download that software, but hopefully by next weekend, I'll be back to torment you in computers sec. tongue

Pele, ma binu simi. tongue
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
ezme:

O_O,... not everyone comes back to say thank you.......btw..... Were you planning to set P afterwards? tongue tongue
angry angry
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by simdam500(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
Rick take kia
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Emmafman1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
Am d BosS am d boss am d mayor am d mayor why u cum run? Am d BosS am d boss am d mayor am d mayor why u cum run?tonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by desktop: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
talktimi: I feel it was stage managed to boost his album sales and prepare for his coming album MASTERMIND. Its extremely difficult to shoot a big car or miss a man that big...

Big car or big sized man?
if the assassin could miss such a large sized target as this he must be totally blind or aiming for something else entirely...maybe just someone who hates the brand of car or something
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
That's what happens when a fatass dude brags way too much about guns and gangster.

I'm waiting for the real news on how he had another seizure and crash into the building. Several shots and none hit em nor his car? I bet his fatass that Bentley most be Air Force one.
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by topmostg: 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
God knows even if i take 10 shots at him with my eyes blindfolded,
three will send him straight to hell.....
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by topmostg: 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
50 cents beefs on twitter-

they missed the fúçkin car?
Nah they shot in the air and he drove right into a building,

o.k it was just fire-cracker but who ever lit them nearly cause the fat man damn near heart attack,

fat boy hit the building,
tha boy was spooked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Visits LUTH Children Emergency Ward With Mascots On Her Birthday / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest / Josephine Ezeiru's Burial: Family Honours Grandmum Of Ex Beauty Queen In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.