Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car (22554 Views)

Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com / Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Car / Photos: 4-year-old Girl Shot In The Head In A Drive-by Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by moonraker(m): 1:13am On Jan 29, 2013
CGKing:

Lol. Is it my year of laughter or what ....

He left it in his Maybach!!!

Maybach Music
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by supaeagles(m): 1:45am On Jan 29, 2013
50kobo cent tweeted : "@50cent “Hahaha fat boy hit the building? lol it looks staged to me. No hole’s in da car”"

all of them, na fake wankstas!!
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Aikayy: 2:31am On Jan 29, 2013
seedord247: If 50 Cents can still live after 7 bullets.. I bet it that Rick Ross belle can take up to 20 bullets. grin

50cent was shot twice.... The 9 bullets thing was just music. Game said it in one of his songs during their beef. Game claimed he saw d medical report and a police report that was published last year confirmed that. Besides, Game said "d 1 that hit him in d face didn't knock his teeth out cos he was screaming hommie". Come to think about it, seems Game is so right.

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 29, 2013
tchaik: Where did he keep those Gunz he boasts of?

Btw, who shoots at Rick Ross and misses? shocked shocked shocked Stevie Wonder?

ROTFLMAO grin
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 29, 2013
How do women find his dccccciiiikkk?

Nothing cute about a fat azz ngga.
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by kacheezy: 5:13am On Jan 29, 2013
The way the would be assassin missed Rozay...I suspect Fernando Torres was the trigger man.
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by slimghost(m): 5:29am On Jan 29, 2013
Only 3 people would shoot at the fat boy and miss: Steve Wonder,Torres and Muhammed Ali. This shit is stage managed and Robert Williams is a Fraud!!
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Revolva(m): 5:42am On Jan 29, 2013
Haha fakest boss this is staged jare...yes he has beef with gangsta desciples sha..but how can someone fiya such a car and don't hit that fat meat .like dat!! Staged to boost his swag ..50cent has been laffin his ass all thru the day ....saying it was stagged
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by yemmy19(m): 6:21am On Jan 29, 2013
[quote author=yuzedo]
Huh? undecided Those ugly niger-delta crackhead IBO boys? They kant even spek englsish. Thiese boys are the bigggest this grace Nigeria has ever produce, they need to loook for anti virus to help them improve there fuk up englisg grammmer(No oofiencee)angry

Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ gbagaun
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by topmostg: 6:27am On Jan 29, 2013

i wonder....
He's the only rapper that's got f-16 in his car.
Rick ross- "the bigger the bullet, the more that b1tch gon bäñg.."
!hhunnnn!

unfortunately the big boss bailed. All na wash abeg....
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by moonraker(m): 6:28am On Jan 29, 2013
*Ileke-IdI:
How do women find his dccccciiiikkk?

Nothing cute about a fat azz ngga.

Young lady, you completely ignored me?? Courtesy requires that you at least

give me a holla or tell me that the software installed fine. Zero!!! none from

you...
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by lekkie073(m): 6:54am On Jan 29, 2013
kacheezy: The way the would be assassin missed Rozay...I suspect Fernando Torres was the trigger man.
suge Knight was in the car when tupac was shot and no bullets touched him. he's a fart a.s.s. bloke too.
but all the same, I suspect a stage act
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by RexioKlasik(m): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2013
Hehehe he is tokin money dey r tokin bullet

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by bisiswag(f): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2013
Redmosquito: Rick Ross didnt run! he was only attacking in the opposite Direction! grin grin grin
After all his mouth, you will actually believe he has some full scale atomic bombs somewhere. grin grin grin grin
Na wa for you oh' so he should be carrying RPG's and AK's everyday' Am guessing he was with his glocks n beretta but driving and retaliating a driveby shooting? Common'

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Easynnna: 7:30am On Jan 29, 2013
D otu membas need a fresh sacrifice ;-> & he refuse so wat do u expect?
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by solinho(m): 7:33am On Jan 29, 2013
lucky escape for him.......
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by bignero: 7:44am On Jan 29, 2013
all of u screaming stage managed are just echoing other peoples words without reasoning, some one has mentioned the case of suge knight,another has mentioned the case of people believing tupac faked his death.
what if it was God that just saved his life,or it wasnt just yet his time to go,or u think God hates him? 50 cent is not wise and not many nairalanders are either.
am glad he wasnt killed senslessly over something hes boasted about.
the foolish thing is that hell knw the peps and will try to retaliate
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Gladbaba(m): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2013
Ʈ♓ªƞƘ G̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊D̶̲̥̅̊ nothing happen to him bcz na my big boss be dat i like him like tom-tom
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 29, 2013
IT WAS STAGED! HOW COME HAVIN COME SO CLOSE TO HIM BY PULLING OVER YET HE WAS NOT HIT? THAT GOES TO SAY THAT THE SHOOTER WAS BUSY SHOOTING BUILDINGS AROUND
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by busayobrig: 7:58am On Jan 29, 2013
HMM! IT HAS BEGAN
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Shalome(m): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2013
It was just a subliminal message meaning We can get you if we really want,bawse

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2013
All in the bid to get guns out of America, it was staged because rick ross was against gun control. Obama and Conspiracy. I pray Americans wake up to the reality.
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Pato30(m): 8:14am On Jan 29, 2013
It wont be well with those asassins, rick ross is a man after God's heart. Ross forever!
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:23am On Jan 29, 2013

I thought I told Ross not to FOX eith Jeezy. It is just his luck the rap Game got Jeezy.

cheesy
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by hustla(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2013
This na big lie.. Watch documentaries on drivebys.. At 5am, they would have reversed or turned if they missed true true..
Btwn how can u miss a car that big

This was staged! #NaWash
Nexxxxxxt!
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2013
igbsam: Someone is definately gonna go down for this attack (quote me when that time comes). Watch out guys! There's been a deadly rivalry going on between The G.Unit Crew (50 Cent lead team) and The Maybach Music Group (Rick Ross lead team) in the Music Industry there in america. Also, there's a serious beef between Young Jeezy and Rick Ross himself. During the BET Award in september, Young Jeezy and Ricky had a serious fist fight which saw some shots being fired at the parking lot the night of the show between both crews. Also, Some months ago, Gunz Play (Maybach Music Group Member) and one of G.Units crew member also had it hot in one of the clubbing moments sometime last year which saw some gun shots being exchanged at the parking lot, but nobody lost his life, just some free fight injuries. Rick Ross needs to start watching his back, seems like so much haters are just after him in the industry.

If Rozay was really attacked, then his mind will tell himn Jeezy. Remember the guy Gucci Mane Killed, Gucci believed he was sent by Jeezy and the Lost one was a close friend of Jeezy. Later a close friend of Gucci lost his life to a shoot out. Words on the street was that it was retaliation by Jeezy.

After the BET fight, I expected something like this.

I hope this is staged unlike the Gucci Vs Jeezy beef. I like Rozay and Jeezy. I hope no one gets hurt.
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by nex(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2013
Rick Ross is a liar! The whole thing was staged. Even Muhammed Ali would shoot at that oversized human specimen and not miss. This is absolute crap!
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by monyeike(m): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2013

lol! like seriously...
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by ezme(m): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2013
moonraker:

Young lady, you completely ignored me?? Courtesy requires that you at least

give me a holla or tell me that the software installed fine. Zero!!! none from

you...

O_O,... not everyone comes back to say thank you.......btw..... Were you planning to set P afterwards? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by slumbee(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2013
Rozay!!! These niggaz cnt hold u bac..we shld be expecting a track soon...Ughnnn.
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by princewinty: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2013
Datz de Boss, nd still remains! All haterz get lost! Am sure he'll hunt them back
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Burger01(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2013
How did someone shoot him and miss? He is a heavy target and a sure marker.. I think he got laced with Ayeta while in naija.. Talk about cat with 9 lives.. Watch ya back dawg..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong / Emeje Victory, King Of South East Nigeria 2019 Shares Cute Photos / Fan Carves Waconzy's Face On His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.