Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

But Why Are Guys Like This?? - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / But Why Are Guys Like This?? (11434 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / Why Are Guys Fun Of Abusing Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U try! Sing anoda 1 grin
ok by the Sean Paul *singing* ' gurl I gat you so high and I know you like so come and push it on me if it feels alright put it up, drop it low and break it off no she doesn't mind, she doesn't mind she doesn't mind......hands up high we burning up the sky we got the dance floor crazy got the club on fire I like the way you dance you got me in a trance my baby she don't mind at all.....' should I continue...
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 30, 2013
I can repeat what I said again and again and we all can search our hearts and know the truth. Your opinions about me don't border me anymore cos I know myself, and I know who I am, and if most of u had d opportunity to meet me, u will be shocked, so keep those condemnation for another fellow not DailyNews.

Before I joined nairaland, I was a guest after I was introduced to it by a sibling basically to promote my literary works, and fondly he (the brother that introduced me) told me that I can as well get a nice girl from there since I am single n don't like mixing with females in real life (I have to be honest), n we laughed.

I asked him how is it possible to find a date on a forum, he said nothing is impossible, that maybe I should share a story abt my real self n that it will sure attract some to be my frnd from there...

I argued with him that disclosing my real personality may attract the wrong person, so I later decided to frame up some stories abt myself to make me look poor and pitiable to know who is who.

The thread is still here. I tried mixing it up with some truth abt me, but the aim was to paint myself as a poor dude who needs a girl who can cope with a guy that has no money and base.

That story opened my eyes to the kind of people we have on this forum, and it forms my basis for judging most here as people. Believe me, 190 is amongst the few real guys here. He wrote me a PM, the first guy that did that.

Few girls did also sent me PMs to show concern anyway.

Let me cut the long story short.

But as days roll by, I couldn't keep up with my disguised identity cos I am not good at double-playing, and again after I initiated the Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) thread which meant I should surface in person to meet other intending members. It was YAN issue that made me to show my real self when I had to fly down to Enugu to attend our first official YAN-south-east meeting.

let's leave the rest story....

Y telling this long story? To alert everyone on nairaland that this place is filled with people with different: good and bad motives. Just mind urself, and be cautious, and if at all remain faceless cos there are very very few real and honest people with good intention on this forum. I was even shocked that a member of YAN who knew me n saw me in person at Enugu and even knew how much in spent for that YAN project without asking anyone a dime n was even ready to do more, decided to just blackmail me here on nairaland that I wanted to defraud people, that I ate ppl money that wasn't even up to my fly t to enugu. Some nairalanders are addicts, they fun they catch here sometimes make them drowsy n start acting mumurish just to get applaud n to feel popular for no financial gain or even reason. Too bad

Sweetlemon the way u had been mistreated here inspired me to open up on this issue to let u understand that this forum is filled with hatred, anger, jobless folks, frustration, good, fun-seeking people and all. Just beware and avoid sharing your success stories here. U can frame up stories of how u had been sleeping with diff men and how sweet they are, and how u had been hrt broken, that's what they love to hear, and u will see them making u their best friend.

Try it, u can get another handle to carry out the experiment n see.

3 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15am On Jan 30, 2013
Vanneni: ok by the Sean Paul *singing* ' gurl I gat you so high and I know you like so come and push it on me if it feels alright put it up, drop it low and break it off no she doesn't mind, she doesn't mind she doesn't mind......hands up high we burning up the sky we got the dance floor crazy got the club on fire I like the way you dance you got me in a trance my baby she don't mind at all.....' should I continue...
Na Sean Paul sing dis tin or Baba Fryo? grin grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Coward, get bck in d queue abeg! Or better still, go open thread and title it badosky d bully. Ok? Nnewi fowl!

You are old, please respect yourself or better yet get a job!

4 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by vivianc(f): 12:21am On Jan 30, 2013
DailyNews: I can repeat what I said again and again and we all can search our hearts and know the truth. Your opinions about me don't border me anymore cos I know myself, and I know who I am, and if most of u had d opportunity to meet me, u will be shocked, so keep those condemnation for another fellow not DailyNews.

Before I joined nairaland, I was a guest after I was introduced to it by a sibling basically to promote my literary works, and fondly he (the brother that introduced me) told me that I can as well get a nice girl from there since I am single n don't like mixing with females in real life (I have to be honest), n we laughed.

I asked him how is it possible to find a date on a forum, he said nothing is impossible, that maybe I should share a story abt my real self n that it will sure attract some to be my frnd from there...

I argued with him that disclosing my real personality may attract the wrong person, so I later decided to frame up some stories abt myself to make me look poor and pitiable to know who is who.

The thread is still here. I tried mixing it up with some truth abt me, but the aim was to paint myself as a poor dude who needs a girl who can cope with a guy that has no money and base.

That story opened my eyes to the kind of people we have on this forum, and it forms my basis for judging most here as people. Believe me, 190 is amongst the few real guys here. He wrote me a PM, the first guy that did that.

But as days roll by, I couldn't keep up with my disguised identity cos I am not good at double-playing, and again after I initiated the Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) thread which meant I should surface in person to meet other intending members. It was YAN issue that made me to show my real self when I had to fly down to Enugu to attend our first official YAN-south-east meeting.

Y telling this long story? To alert everyone on nairaland that this place is filled with people with different: good and bad motives. Just mind urself, and be cautious, and if at all remain faceless cos there are very very few real and honest people with good intention on this forum. I was even shocked that a member of YAN who knew me n saw me in person at Enugu and even knew how much in spent for that YAN project without asking anyone a dime n was even ready to do more, decided to just blackmail me here on nairaland that I wanted to defraud people, that I ate ppl money that wasn't even up to my fly t to enugu. Some nairalanders are addicts, they fun they catch here sometimes make them drowsy n start acting mumurish just to get applaud n to feel popular for no financial gain or even reason. Too bad

Sweetlemon the way u had been mistreated here inspired me to open up on this issue to let u understand that this forum is filled with hatred, anger, jobless folks, frustration, good, fun-seeking people and all. Just beware and avoid sharing your success stories here. U can frame up stories of how u had been sleeping with diff men and how sweet they are, and how u had been hrt broken, that's what they love to hear, and u will see them making u their best friend.

So flying to Enugu is supposed to make u a big boy? Hahahahahaa nna eh, inaghi emeki sense at all.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by greedie1(f): 12:22am On Jan 30, 2013
vivian chinaza:

So flying to Enugu is supposed to make u a big boy? Hahahahahaa nna eh, inaghi emeki sense at all.
lol...
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by vivianc(f): 12:25am On Jan 30, 2013
gree-die:

lol...

Nne m olia? Iri mkpa ole?
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na Sean Paul sing dis tin or Baba Fryo? grin grin
No na you, mstcheew. grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:27am On Jan 30, 2013
Vanneni: No na you, mstcheew. grin
Hehe..u dey vex? Sing anoda 1 joor! cheesy
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hehe..u dey vex? Sing anoda 1 joor! cheesy
No ayam tayad!
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:33am On Jan 30, 2013
Vanneni: No ayam tayad!

cry cry
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 30, 2013
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:38am On Jan 30, 2013

DN, if I provoke u no go like am o! Last warning!
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
cry cry
Wipe your tears. I'll sing another day. wink
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Caracta(f): 12:45am On Jan 30, 2013
Page 13? Na wa o...
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 30, 2013
Is persin fexing Idowugbo?
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by greedie1(f): 12:48am On Jan 30, 2013
DailyNews: I can repeat what I said again and again and we all can search our hearts and know the truth. Your
opinions about me don't border me anymore cos I know myself, and I know who I am, and if most of u had d opportunity to meet
me, u will be shocked, so keep those condemnation for another fellow not DailyNews.
we ll be shocked u remember d thread u advised us not to believe wat ple write on here abt demselves? d one u wrote dat most r not wat dey claim to be? well i believed u, i still do!!

That story opened my eyes to the kind of people we have on this forum, and it forms my basis for judging most here as people. Believe
me, 190 is amongst the few real guys here. He wrote me a PM, the first guy that did that.
190 is a cool dude, sure. but u mean d rest r bad cz dey didn't send u a pity mail? u should post a link to dat thread pls... u can get a good girl online but its not by painting a sorry, pitiable picture. u dnt judge ple until u knw dem.

yea lets.... we don't really wanna know. bydway, u r doing a good job wit YAN if it still exists, ur reward is in heaven.

Y telling this long story? To alert everyone on nairaland that this place is filled with people with different: good and bad motives. Just mind
urself, and be cautious, and if at all remain faceless cos there are very very few real and honest people with good intention on this forum. I was even shocked that a member of YAN who knew me n saw me in person at Enugu and even knew how much in spent for that YAN project without asking anyone a dime n was even ready to do more, decided to just blackmail me here on nairaland that I wanted to defraud people, that I ate ppl money that wasn't even up to my fly t to
enugu. Some nairalanders are addicts, they fun they catch here sometimes make them drowsy n start acting mumurish just to get applaud n to feel popular for no financial gain or even reason. Too bad

swtie we knw u r a big boy. we knw cz u told us. but do u tink u r better dan us? dat d rest of us r never do wells? dis is a faceless forum, u don't knw who is who. lyk u wrote, if u were opportuned to meet us, u ll be shocked too!!

Sweetlemon the way u had been mistreated here inspired me to open
up on this issue to let u understand that this forum is filled with hatred, anger, jobless folks, frustration, good, fun-seeking people and all. Just beware and avoid sharing your success stories here. U can frame up stories of how u had been sleeping with diff men and how sweet they are, and how u had been hrt broken, that's what they love to hear, and u will see them making u their best friend.
dis forum?? swts, d world is filled wit hatred, anger,joblessfolks, unreal peeps etc.. why should here be any different?? .

DN..... talking, writing too much exposes ones weakness, ple don't fight fair, i don't. its survival of d fitest... u don't start wat u can't finish. wen d world shove u, u push back or else u fall... its not ideal but its watis. instead of looking for who to blame, y not thoughen up?? and learn to deal wit wateva??

i lyk ur stories, i really do. i think u ll make a good writer if u . learn to stop writing unnecessary details but pls, DN pls, don't attempt a career in public speaking, inspirational ish... doesn't suit u atalllllll.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by greedie1(f): 12:49am On Jan 30, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Nne m olia? Iri mkpa ole?
eziokwu aghotara m nka.... kowa pls
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 30, 2013
@gree die, u dnt need to wonder y anyone likes me or hate me ok? Truth hurts. U may not be amongst them, but some girls here are jealous of sweetlemon. They are jealous of the fact that she keeps painting a sweet image of herself being with the ryt guy and they also saw that she is cute after seeing her pic during d miss nairaland or what contest.

I remain myself- I dnt gangup or condone evil to please people who keep chanting- I am faceless!

Anyones opinion abt me or my comments here doenst change who I am in person.

How can people be so bitter to gang up against one person- a girl to say, that's bad. U can gang up against me, I dnt kia cos I am strong, but u guys saw d lady breaking down emotionally n u kept pressing on while d kids kept cheering the bully n ridicule, that's uncalled for.

Whatever u do in life- whether online or offline, u was reap the reward. The most grievous offence or sin is the sin against emotion and conscience. U guys killed this lady emotionally here but u may not know cos u all are enjoying it n having irrelevant fun, y?

If u have integrity n reputation, always call a spade a spade. Stop rubbing words to please people u like. If u hate my action at any pont say it out irrespective of the fact that we r frnds or enemies n wen u like it say it n stop keeping malice.

Lot of u here will regret ur later lives if u do not change from all these unscrupulous attitudes u guys display here thinking its mere online, says who?

May God have mercy on u all and myself. Pls change! Change! And pls sweetlemon, I aint saying this for u to lyk or hate me cos DailyNews is no ones friend, any day u go wrong I will tell u, but this day, u didn't. So free her.

And to vivian, out of ur small mind, the only thing u cud read from all I wrote up there is that I flee down to enugu. Anyway, I made that point to at least show u d level of my commitment to something I started on this forum, without asking anyone for money. I was making calls, sending sms n all, with my resources n was even planning a big national launch to be on national TVs n radios before some members started acting up as the normal nairalanders do here, which discouraged me cos I have a name to protect, future is too big to mess d past.

And to say that vivian, it shows that u think negative a lot. U speaking, can u spend 40kplus just to attend a meeting u dnt even know how positive it wud be? Be honest to urself ok? N stop pretending cos we are online.

So whatever u like, think, I have made my points n I am here to tell all of u to free sweetlemon n let her seek attention as she pleases by the way d owner of this forum had already permitted her to go ahead n do as she pleases, so what?

3 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Caracta(f): 12:52am On Jan 30, 2013
greedie is a nice girl. She has time sha
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 30, 2013
I don't know what is more annoying, daily news post or the fact that gree die quotes the whole darn post?!

@dopefiend: hi, saw your comment.....do not know what to say grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

Which Street Is The Longest Street In Lagos State / Wtf Lauryn? <caution> / A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.