Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

But Why Are Guys Like This?? - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / But Why Are Guys Like This?? (11442 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / Why Are Guys Fun Of Abusing Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Oahray: 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
Too bad dailynews had to ruin his flow of wisdom with his last post. Almost all , guys here are angry with her cos they want her but can't have her? Seriously?

I havn't told anyone this in a long time, but I think you deserve it: YOU ARE HIGH ON GANJAH MAHN!

3 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
Oahray: Too bad dailynews had to ruin his flow of wisdom with his last post. Almost all , guys here are angry with her cos they want her but can't have her? Seriously?

I havn't told anyone this in a long time, but I think you deserve it: YOU ARE HIGH ON GANJAH MAHN!
U just no? Dats daddy Orkinla's houseboy! Pardon his waraleptic seizures u hia?
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Oahray: 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
chronique: @ dailynews: how much does your newspaper cost? Your posts as so lengthy;gosh!!! I'm sure you must have written lots of books. Pls kindly summarize your posts for pple like me who find it difficult to go through long posts.
lemme summarize. The first post was nice, mature and wise. Second was okay. The third... Well in essence, it's 101-steps to advanced asslicking.

3 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by 2sexy(m): 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
Oki doki...
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by chronique(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
Oahray: Too bad dailynews had to ruin his flow of wisdom with his last post. Almost all , guys here are angry with her cos they want her but can't have her? Seriously?

Well,I tried reading the last one but it didn't connect & I didnt want to reply cos the response wouldn't have been nice. But again,I guess that's his opinion & he's entitled to it. I've learnt not to always respond(even when you feel it's the right thing to). It helps you as a person more.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
gree-die:
Gree die why did you quote him without commenting now? Is it so he doesn't get to modify or delet it later? Jes asking o..
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
Okokobioko...
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
Vanneni: Gree die why did you quote him without commenting now? Is it so he doesn't get to modify or delet it later? Jes asking o..
grin grin grin
No.. She dey save money na! Dat ting hin post na season 1 for hin newspaper.bookmarking is d surest way 2 save cost.

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Oahray: 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2013
chronique:

Well,I tried reading the last one but it didn't connect & I didnt want to reply cos the response wouldn't have been nice. But again,I guess that's his opinion & he's entitled to it. I've learnt not to always respond(even when you feel it's the right thing to). It helps you as a person more.
you are right. Everyone has a right to an opinion.... sadly.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
Idowuogbo: grin grin grin
No.. She dey save money na! Dat ting hin post na season 1 for hin newspaper.bookmarking is d surest way 2 save cost.
O I C..she doesn't have to buy the newspaper when it gets published.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by freecocoa(f): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
Why do I always come after the show?

Padi you dey jonse o, you no fit alert me say show dey here.angry
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
Vanneni: O I C..she doesn't have to buy the newspaper when it gets published.
Dats it baby gal! cheesy grin

D same law of piracy.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
freecocoa: Why do I always come after the show?

Padi you dey jonse o, you no fit alert me say show dey here.angry
My left yansh,I save small gist o! D watch word na... U getup, dustup, look him in d eye and say "nomore". grin

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dats it baby gal! cheesy grin

D same law of piracy.
Na you dey talk am no be me sha.. grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
Freecocoa and Idowuobgo una too like amebo ehn Kai! grin Nobody pass too of una. Yes and mynd. But two of una win sha.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2013
Vanneni: Freecocoa and Idowuobgo una too like amebo ehn Kai! grin Nobody pass too of una. Yes and mynd. But two of una win sha.
Yes, 190 also. grin grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Oahray: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
My left yansh,I save small gist o! D watch word na... U getup, dustup, look him in d eye and say "nomore". grin
werey grin

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by greedie1(f): 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2013
Vanneni: Gree die why did you quote him without commenting now? Is it so he doesn't get to modify or delet it later?
Jes asking o..

because....
Idowuogbo: grin grin grin
and also cz i wanted to write something very
nasty, but i didn't.... thankfully!!!

u see, dailynews ruined his perfect writeup
with dat last addition. d waterloo of many
writers- not leaving wen d ovation is loudest!!!
he is a sanctimonious fellow, spewing crap from his onelegged high horse... does he even realise its one legged?? well, i made it impossible for him to delete his embarrassing error grin wenever he uses d serch engine, d
quote ll appear to remind him of his foolishness one certain nyt! argh!!! how can a person be so blinded by stupidity?

so speaking ones mind now has a new meaning? envious, cold and lonely, jealous
,frustrated... does he even realise how foolish his writeup is?? how so far off d truth? how ridiculous? and did i mention stupid?? it
looks lyk d work of a mentally deranged fellow, writing his mad illusions, soooooo unrealistic.

i don't do gangups, i agreed dat d moral of her thread is " getup, dustup, look him in d eye and say "nomore" " and i left... but after reading wat he wrote? ohmy, i just had to quote it.

and d only reason why im writing dis epistle is cz i can't remember d scathing words i wanted to write...iwish icould sad

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by raqueal(f): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
The hating an bullying is getting out of hands. Yes,sweetlemon gets certain things twisted and so do we all. Let her be abeg especially the buys cuz u sure ain't men. Sexkillz and a couple of others commented and left. What's your deal?

Idowu champions it all and like vultures after a carcass,you all rally round the spoil while Idowu intentionally fades out of the fight.

Let her be. Almost everyone on nairaland tells fables so why should she be chosen out? Btw,what's the evidence you all have that she's lying? Get busy joor

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
gree-die:

because....

he is a sanctimonious fellow, spewing crap from his onelegged high horse... does he even realise its one legged?? well, i made it impossible for him to delete his embarrassing error grin wenever he uses d serch engine, d
quote ll appear to remind him of his foolishness one certain nyt! argh!!! how can a person be so blinded by stupidity?

,frustrated... does he even realise how foolish his writeup is?? how so far off d truth? how ridiculous? and did i mention stupid?? it
looks lyk d work of a mentally deranged fellow, writing his mad illusions, soooooo unrealistic.

i don't do gangups, i agreed dat d moral of her thread is " getup, dustup, look him in d eye and say "nomore" " and i left... but after reading wat he wrote? ohmy, i just had to quote it.

and d only reason why im writing dis epistle is cz i can't remember d scathing words i wanted to write...iwish icould sad
Awwww Gree die, is this you? grin He really made you type this long? I understand everything you've typed though. *nods head in approval of Gree die*
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
guys leave her alone
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
raqueal: The hating an bullying is getting out of hands. Yes,sweetlemon gets certain things twisted and so do we all. Let her be abeg especially the buys cuz u sure ain't men. Sexkillz and a couple of others commented and left. What's your deal?

Idowu champions it all and like vultures after a carcass,you all rally round the spoil while Idowu intentionally fades out of the fight.

Let her be. Almost everyone on nairaland tells fables so why should she be chosen out? Btw,what's the evidence you all have that she's lying? Get busy joor
Rachel, y me? undecided
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
raqueal: The hating an bullying is getting out of hands. Yes,sweetlemon gets certain things twisted and so do we all. Let her be abeg especially the buys cuz u sure ain't men. Sexkillz and a couple of others commented and left. What's your deal?

* dancing to get busy so shake that booty........*cheewing ma mouth coz I duno the lyrics too well*...continue, the sexy ladies gonna party hard so......* cheesy

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by greedie1(f): 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
Vanneni: Awwww Gree die, is this you? grin He really made you type this long? I understand everything you've typed though. *nods head in approval of Gree die*

wat i feel for him is pity....
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
gree-die:

because....

Gadamn! U pissed! grin grin grin angry

Babe, liv DN pls! His arselicking will eventually bag him e-date. Shebi hin try Nd error still dey pain am, lets see if d u mustu lick sweetlemon's anuz go bag am small peck.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
Vanneni: * dancing to get busy so shake that booty........*cheewing ma mouth coz I duno the lyrics too well*...continue, the sexy ladies gonna party hard so......* cheesy
Lmao! Abeg no injure me mehn... Na Sean Paul u dey sing like wan highlife track? grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
gree-die:

wat i feel for him is pity....
Hmmm....ok..
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Abeg no injure me mehn... Na Sean Paul u dey sing like wan highlife track? grin
grin grin grin grin grin Aha! I no sabi the lyrics e o! Lwkmd. grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by greedie1(f): 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Gadamn! U pissed! grin grin grin angry

Babe, liv DN pls! His arselicking will eventually bag him e-date. Shebi hin try Nd error still dey pain am, lets see if d u mustu lick sweetlemon's anuz go bag am small peck.

lol.... i pray it bags him d e-date o
i used to wonder y ple love him so much, now i know. ..
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by tjskii(f): 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
But wat is goinh on with this thread,iv seen worse threads opened on nl,and the hating isn't a 3rd of this,so its obvios the biff is with d op,whose xter from wat I can deduce is a meek and quite one,I guess that's wats bringing out the bully in u people,those of u attacking this lady sound so bitter and vindictive that its truly a horror to behold,its just like watching the Aluu4 saga all over again,if u we're opportuned to be in d same room with this lady,I won't be suprised if someone shud sudenly shout burn her at d stake,and whip u all into a vindictive enuf frenzy to do it, smh

3 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
tjskii: But wat is goinh on with this thread,iv seen worse threads opened on nl,and the hating isn't a 3rd of this,so its obvios the biff is with d op,whose xter from wat I can deduce is a meek and quite one,I guess that's wats bringing out the bully in u people,those of u attacking this lady sound so bitter and vindictive that its truly a horror to behold,its just like watching the Aluu4 saga all over again,if u we're opportuned to be in d same room with this lady,I won't be suprised if someone shud sudenly shout burn her at d stake,and whip u all into a vindictive enuf frenzy to do it, smh
Jesos! Tj! Na today u join NL? Dis ur own narrative get as it b o! Burn her? Wetin u think reach dat side? U b Aluu citizen? undecided
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
Vanneni: grin grin grin grin grin Aha! I no sabi the lyrics e o! Lwkmd. grin
U try! Sing anoda 1 grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

Wtf Lauryn? <caution> / A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road / Which Street Is The Longest Street In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.