Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

But Why Are Guys Like This?? - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / But Why Are Guys Like This?? (11443 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / Why Are Guys Fun Of Abusing Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by lolaluv1(f): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sweetlemon: Girls, women are also gulity of this but men are mostly fond of this.
They hardly realize and appreciate what they have till it's far out their reach!
You guys need to learn that no matter how much a woman/girl loves you, no matter how much dust she has been eating from the ground rolling on the ground because of you, one day and all of a sudden, she's gonna get up on her feet, dust up, look you straight in the eyes and say "no more!"
By then she would have found someone 10000000 times better than you and it will hit you like a bulldozer what you lost.
In fact if I didn't love my bed guy scatter, I wouldav been having second thoughts by now because of the way my exes are suddenly acting like they lost a treasure box and other guys popping up from no where and telling me they ve been admiring me for ages!
Mtcheeeeeeew!
Let this be a lesson for all of you here reading this. If you love a girl don't just tell her, SHOW her! LOVE her! Believe me, you don't wanna wait till you see some other man showing you how to treat your woman right.
As for the rest of us ladies, those of us still rolling on the floor for our men, it's time to get up, dust up, and show him what you ve got inside of you. Truth is he won't see it till you get up and look him in the eye!
Go girl! You are worth it!

I can relate to this. It's like something pinches some exes when they see you happy and doing well without them.

Then they come scampering like foxes whose tails have been lit with fire.
What can I say?
You don't miss water until it's gone.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by greedie1(f): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
una still dey dis matter
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by kittykat1(f): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
Na wa for u o. U suppose know my language. After all these years, u don't can distinguish my e-persona from d crowd? Haba!!!

Idowuogbo: Lpmso! D animal just registered an alt account today to voice out about d slow movement in her aboki runs. Hmmm.. Kittykat! Na u? Confess o!
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Acidosis(m): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
gree-die:
una still dey dis matter

I just tire oooo....

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
kitty kat: Na wa for u o. U suppose know my language. After all these years, u don't can distinguish my e-persona from d crowd? Haba!!!

I dey tease u joor! Get bck in d queue. tongue wink
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by r231(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
ENOUGH undecided undecided
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by 2sexy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
What Sweetlemon has posted is true but I think what people are not comfortable with is the fact that she had to put her and her "bed guy" in the picture.

Let's be frank all supporters of sweetlemon should advice her to keep her relationship with bed guy as private as possible. People are just tired of hearing bed guy this or that. Abi if dem fvck she go come here come talk the style ni.? Haba...

To the topic. It's true and 100% true... It more common among guys but again, such girls may have had a guy begging them but never appreciated. I was a victim... She never appreciated me till I walked away. It was then she came begging when I had moved on.

The truth is that most girls dont appreciate it when you are nice to them... MOST.

As for Sweetlemon, I think you have NEVER had a good relationship before and "bed guy" is your first taste of a good relationship. I doubt you would have appreciated this if you hadn't been rubbished by some very good badt guy. And so, you know the value of what you never had. Bad is there for reason. It is necessary for us to appreciate good.

I mean if your very first relationship had a guy that worshipped you, i doubt you would have valued it this much and considering the fact that most girls within the age of 19-24 just want to have fun. They only start thinking of a serious relationship when age start knocking...
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by channel190(m): 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
lalaosky:

sweetlemon, this aint about idowu or anybody else but about the tpoic of your thread.
You posted on shollypopz' slum thread so i know you saw what bittyend,reality101, hotnaijababe and RAW said to me.trust me they called me all manner of names but it doesn't matter cos i know i try to be nice cos that's who i'm.i aint faking it.i only had problem with your thread's name and some loop holes in your post but never did i bash you.

The problem with you is that you can't take constructive criticism(no pun intended)..didn't you see idowu call me a FOƖLISH boy but from now till tomorrow, i still love her and follow her cos she's a good friend to me.ID cusses me too but i love her.she's is one of my favorite NLer.

I've seen you kiss ID's posts and praise her when she post a comment that augurs well with you but immediately she tells you the cold hard truth, she turns to your enemy.that's not how to live both offline and online.

Stop claiming the victim cos if you receive one quarter of what sexkillz receives on here, i swear with my life, you close your NL account.no jokes.

Please i'm not bashing you but i still insist that you generalized with your thread's topic

cheers
true
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by greedie1(f): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
hmmm.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
r231: ENOUGH undecided undecided
Tea or coffee?

Nneka,oya na! grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
Ahh, the thread has been unlocked.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
Lol, interesting!
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
Seriously, this is uncalled for. The lady (sweetl) tried to encourage her fellow ladies to stand up against mistreatment in relationship and marriage and even tried using herself as a case study, and all she got was loads of insults, blackmail, hateful criticisms, etc, that's really bad for each n every one of us, we need to refrain from this kiddy and immature attitude just becos our faces are not visible.

So funny, most people that oppose others on this forum can't even stand their personality in real life, so they come on nairaland to claim lords, lol, that's life anyway.

Sweetlemon, I warned u when u joined this forum if u can still remember. And I did that cos I had been here n have come to understand that this forum is a wash filled with haters, ppl with hidden agendas, liars, bullies, blackmailers, hypocrites, randy guys and desperate girls looking for all available means to prey on minors and innocent people.

Let no one think DailyNews is being hated or whatever cos I am only here for my e-business and God's willing, its working, so I don't give a damn about her ppl feel here anymore so long as I am not hurting anyone, not making anyone to loose faith, not committing any crime, not defrauding any, not deceiving myself n my God and as long as I am at peace with God and my conscience, I am ok, cos I have an enviable life outside here so y worry abt people that continually call themselves- FACELESS (who may even be teens and adolescence).

I tot that as we entered a new year, people here would turn a new leaf, but nope.

So bad how most nairalanders have destroyed d image of this forum with their nonchalant attitudes.

Imagine I went to see a friend/client, a young lady, reputable, n to say a CEO of a coy at a very tender age, and we were discussing abt her coy new product n I told her to put up an advert online too just like they have done on national dailies, so I mentioned other sites n then said nairaland is a good place, in fact the best, try them, guess what she replied?

That she had visited that site a couple of times, that she don't think serious and reputable people visit it, I said no, they do. I then added that myself do visit remember, she laughed n said- their discussions and way of conducts there is absurd being a forum, don't they have moderators?

I arrest my case. But pls let's try n be civil this new year pls.

And for the few people that were fortunate to know n meet me in person when I never knew how terrible nairaland was, but misused the opportunity, u can learn from ur mistakes in case of next time. Always be nice n real to ppl u meet in life, no matter the medium u met them for ur own good. Gudnyt

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Mynd44: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
r231: ENOUGH undecided undecided
We don dey give you headache abi
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
We don dey give you headache abi
Check log for me abeg! Who move thread?
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by greedie1(f): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
dailynews!!! lengthy but sensible.... me likey grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Dopefiend(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
Shollypopz: Lol, interesting!

Lol wats interesting is the fact that uve nw turned male grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
Even her story (the bedguy story as u ppl call it) was framed up, what does it remove from u Is it not her issue n cross to bear Even if she is lying or seeking attention, y not allow her lies to catch up with her Does it warrant bullying, hateful criticisms, ridicule and e-blackmail just to feel some minutes fun and fame that won't add a penny to your financial or economic life?

We all need to look inwardly at our lives and learn to give others their own freedom for this is a new year, there ought to be new things in our individual lives.

Sweetlemon, just learn ur lesson, nairaland is as dangerous, poisonous and venomous as the Nigerian society.

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Mynd44: 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Check log for me abeg! Who move thread?
Me
gringringringrin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Me
gringringringrin
F00lish guy! angry
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sorry I have to add this last words.

Sweetlemon, I want u to read this carefully n understand y almost all d guys here are angry with u.

You joined nland, n innocently shared ur love life story, n how u are in love with a guy u made them understand is every lady's dream man. Most guys that frequent the romance section hates to hear such.

They hate to hear a nairaland female say she is in love n cnt date or flirt with them, it makes them hurt n feel less a man, that was d beginning of their hate for u.

U made d second mistake of competing for miss nairaland after having declared to them publicly that u are in love n cnt give any other guy a chance of date, so they hated to see u shine on nairaland when their hands can reach u, that's breaking their law no 1.

Becos come to think of it, u deserved d crown but how can they allow u to go be in d arms of another guy after labouring to vote for u?

If u dnt knw, they always wait and long to see miss nairaland competition to give them an opportunity to know who amongst d female nairalanders is cute or not so as to know which to go for, that's d truth. Ask ur fellow competitors how many PMs they must have received after the competition, especially from guys wooing them.

After miss nairaland, its wooing challenge to get the competitors and winner, that's y most guys are here- to play nice, cheer some female nairalanders even in their stupidity n madness just to make the girls feel loved, cared for n then give them attention of which they often regret once it precipitates to real life meeting.

For the girls beefing u, its an act of envy. You shared how happy u are, how u have found true love, have a good job n they later saw that u are cute too, they got jealous, cos most are so lonely n frustrated romantically, economically, etc offline, so they have no other option than to bring u down with their nairaland squads by blackmailing, and painting u black by all means.

In conclusion, forget them, concentrate on ur offline life n joy. And if at all u aren't an infopreneur or e-entrepreneur who utilizes nairaland to promote ur e-business, I would suggest u take a break n forget this forum. U can be a reader as a guest like kity-kat earlier suggested. Goodluck n dnt let all these ish border u jareh! Be happy!
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by chronique(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I called you that because you kept on laughing uncontrollably over the painful, hurtful, vile words your friends were mercilessly dishing out on me and cheering them on! You know that!
Why are you guys doing this to me??
Why?
What will you gain? Why does it excite you so much?
Why?
Look at Idowuogbo, if I am rude, what will you call her? And please don't tell me she's just joking with people cos there are some words you just don't use on people.
What kind of injustice is this?
Why?
Yes! I am shedding tears now, because I'm so shocked at all this. I'm human so I cannot deny that these daggers thrown at me do not penetrate my flesh.
It's quite unfortuntate that a woman will rise up and openly gang up against her fellow woman. We should all come together and work together and stop being our own worst enemies.
It's ok sha, at the end, it won't change who I am. I am still Sweetlemon. Perhaps, even stronger.

Eeyaaa. Oya sorry,stop crying sweetie. *pulls her close,cuddles her & brings out tiny bosoms for her to suck* Oya,suck b.reast,suck b.reast. *singing an old folk song* omomo,nor cry o,if ur mama come,tell am o. On a serious note,let it sly. You dont need to get teary about this. Just work on yourself.

@ all: You guys should cease fire. *watches Idowuogbo as she pulls out an SMG to spray me while others are busy loading rounds of ammunition into AK47s. Runs away from sweetlemon to hide under broken down molue*
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by greedie1(f): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
DailyNews: Sorry I have to add this last words.

Sweetlemon, I want u to read this carefully n understand y almost all d guys here are angry with u.

You joined nland, n innocently shared ur love life story, n how u are in love with a guy u made them understand is every lady's dream man. Most guys that frequent the romance section hates to hear such.

They hate to hear a nairaland female say she is in love n cnt date or flirt with them, it makes them hurt n feel less a man, that was d beginning of their hate for u.

U made d second mistake of competing for miss nairaland after having declared to them publicly that u are in love n cnt give any other guy a chance of date, so they hated to see u shine on nairaland when their hands can reach u, that's breaking their law no 1.

Becos come to think of it, u deserved d crown but how can they allow u to go be in d arms of another guy after labouring to vote for u?

If u dnt knw, they always wait and long to see miss nairaland competition to give them an opportunity to know who amongst d female nairalanders is cute or not so as to know which to go for, that's d truth. Ask ur fellow competitors how many PMs they must have received after the competition, especially from guys wooing them.

After miss nairaland, its wooing challenge to get the competitors and winner, that's y most guys are here- to play nice, cheer some female nairalanders even in their stupidity n madness just to make the girls feel loved, cared for n then give them attention of which they often regret once it precipitates to real life meeting.

For the girls beefing u, its an act of envy. You shared how happy u are, how u have found true love, have a good job n they later saw that u are cute too, they got jealous, cos most are so lonely n frustrated romantically, economically, etc offline, so they have no other option than to bring u down with their nairaland squads by blackmailing, and painting u black by all means.

In conclusion, forget them, concentrate on ur offline life n joy. And if at all u aren't an infopreneur or e-entrepreneur who utilizes nairaland to promote ur e-business, I would suggest u take a break n forget this forum. U can be a reader as a guest like kity-kat earlier suggested. Goodluck n dnt let all these ish border u jareh! Be happy!
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by chronique(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2013
@ dailynews: how much does your newspaper cost? Your posts as so lengthy;gosh!!! I'm sure you must have written lots of books. Pls kindly summarize your posts for pple like me who find it difficult to go through long posts.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2013
chronique: @ dailynews: how much does your newspaper cost? Your posts as so lengthy;gosh!!! I'm sure you must have written lots of books. Pls kindly summarize your posts for pple like me who find it difficult to go through long posts.
ROFTLMAOOOING....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15)

Wtf Lauryn? <caution> / A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road / Which Street Is The Longest Street In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.