Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House (22148 Views)

How Can You Pack Senators In A Bus- Senate Leader, Ali Ndume Queries / TSA: CBN Fines Skye Bank N4bn For Concealing Mdas' Funds / Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by slimfit1(m): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
Let pray that in 2015 if that building stand there would not be a first lady to be in that building bad prayer but what we just need

1 Like

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by slimfit1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ok Mr Mark now you can ask us to start fasting.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by playto(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
Guess thrz notin bad in building a mission house for d first lady bt hw cum is d cost summin up to N4b.......shey d house get airport ni..abi na remote hin dey use
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Metallurgist: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
Our wifes,mothers,sisters, aunties,girlfriends and all our close female friends and reletives ar our personal first ladies, so using 9ja money to build a N4bn first african ladies mission house that will benefit a single 9ja ladies while thousand of our beloved personal first ladies dies in child birth, due to malaria and other illness, they die by pot(trap)hole on the road, they hav no jobs, no clean drinking water and yet you and ur husband eat N1bn annually on food make me wonder how we 9ja stomach such disgrace even with our reliogious and tribal difference?

7 Likes

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by lukaino(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
These leaders must ensure that all projects are people centred. We queued under d sun to vote 4 a better life not this
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by leslieu63(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
Table Leg :

Will you lead?
If you do, i will follow you!! cheesy
this is the problem with Nigerian masses no one wants too be at the forefront.

1 Like

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by manny4life(m): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2013
The waste in GEJ govt is just amazing... smh embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by TableLeg(m): 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
Darius2000:
I expected your reply...another indication that we will continue to suffer....
You expected my reply but you couldnt relate to the element of sarcasm in it!
SMH
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2013
Next time , before anybody stands for any elective position in nigeria, he or she must undergo a psychiatrics evaluation before that individual is eligible to be voted for.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by scram(m): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
Wow... I wonder how much she took with her to be hiding Germany last time...
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by nep2ra(m): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
taharqa: B4 any of u start commenting, hv u askd yrselves what a 'Mission house' is; it is certainly not a Residential one...

If you see nothing wrong with this then I see nothing wrong when you and your generation will suffer from poverty.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by wawaboy1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
Let the revolution start
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by countryfirst: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
For how long should we continue to tolerate this?
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by userlist(f): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
naja2

God punish you! The reason i dont take it lightly with you guys anylonger is because you guys are unrepentetant
criminals, getting paid to destroy your country cos of pecuniary gains, there shall be no space for you guys any
longer its fire for fire as we approach 2015. The kingdom og God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by
force. Is ur silly -ss telling Nigerian that there is nothing bad with building a "mission" house for the first
lady for what? so that who will not due? How many hospitals has the Gej administration spent 4billion on since
assuming office once again God purnish u again. This country must be free by all means from evil brigands like
u and ur boss like i said watch out the battle has started, you all send ur kids abroad yet you wont invest 1b
naira into education but spend 4b on a useless mission house amadioha fire ur mouth once again.

Thanks you good Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Nasige(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
I pray nigerians gets it rit come 2015....most of d ppl complaining rit now ar d ones and mobilize thEir family members to vote JONATHAN,I am very vry happy tins ar happening like dis let me see if nigerian will learn to thrown away sentiments and vote for a credible candidate come 2015.GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by simpleseyi: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
My people please don't get too upset very soon she will be going to Germany again and the Rueben Abati and Co will ask Nigerians to pray for her as usual. God is already fighting for us, but in case anyone is strategezing on how we can fight for ourselves please contact me, I am a willingly partner.

1 Like

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by 1forall: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
Planning for 2015 is in full swing

countryfirst: For how long should we continue to tolerate this?

Not a minute longer
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by dokunbam(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
what are they turning this country into

4b only for first lady alone

how much would be spent on first man? 6b abi

so if they are to live together that will they house will cost 10b

it is well
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by frankgreat(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
I pray to God who made me, if jonathan don't stop this very act of corruption he nd his entire cabinets are doing he will not live to see 2015..this is becoming to much for us to bear, u budgeted 16billion for ur vice nw 4billion for a mission house for 1st ladies in africa, wen the cost of building refinery is less than all these amount? When the cos of building good roads is less dan all dis billions u r given to jst 2 pple? Ah dis is 2 much...God I hearing our cry he ll sure do sumtin

3 Likes

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by ndigbo: 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
Darius2000:

We will endlessly continue to lament and groan until we engage these crooks in a showdown. The extent to which the government of a nation will be corrupt, depends on the masses. The government only thrives on our perceived docility and division. No human government is omnipotent! The happenings in Nigeria are more than enough to stir uprisings in other climes, but here we ahve decided to thread the paths of timidation and fear. We decide how our nation stays, not the government....
you beat me to the above post.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by takedat(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
The President has set-up a Task Force comprising of Okupe, Abati and Maku to give a report on how Nigerians can be convinced on the need to build a Mission House for the First Lady, because Patience Jonathan is the only first lady that bears the title of Dame ahead of her names!
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by andyanders: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
na with that big tommmy dem go build 4 billion naira house give am? This country dey sick
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by naptu2: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
berem: how has the African nonsense first lady mission bullshit affected the lives of Nigerians? this stewpid woman feels she can just use nigeria's money to building whatever nonsense she plans to build. I only pray they won't milk us dry! arrant nonsense!!

Very good question. I would also like to know the answer. How has it (positively) affected the lives of Nigerians.

I would also like to know if it is a governmental organisation or a non-governmental organisation.

1 Like

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by plainmirror(m): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
In τђё dayz of corruption and # laundering,τђё destiny of a great kingdom rests on τђё shoulders of a political MUGU

His name is...................................................... BADLUCK Jonathan
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by mereofrique(m): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
Na wa ooo..4b for residential..may God deliver dis country from d hands of our bad leaders
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by babaowo: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2013
hmmmmm.............
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by gbame(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
taharqa: B4 any of u start commenting, hv u askd yrselves what a 'Mission house' is; it is certainly not a Residential one...

1007700 Dislikes

2 Likes

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by yuzedo: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
Huh?! undecided GEJ wanna build m(i)ssionary house for his fat babe? undecided What about d(o)ggy house for Sambo babe? And 69 house for David-Mark sugar-mummy! angry Woman-on-top house for Speaker's ex girlfriend. angry

2 Likes

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by mu2sa2: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
You aint seen nothing yet. This 4 billion naira is just mobilisation for the contractor to move to site. Additional provision will be made in the 2013 supplementary appropriation following "slight adjustment" in design to make the building more befitting for Her Excellency,first lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Additional allocation: 10 billion naira only. Approved by the federal Executive council at an extra-ordinary meeting presided over by our amiable president.

"

7 Likes

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by john29b: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2013
when you push a goat to d wall u expect him to fight back, the governments are pushing d youth to d wall very soon we will fight back, take it or leave it very soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by OurYansh: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
Where is Silly9gerian, taharqa, losthope and BillyGoatnaire??

They should come and explain this rubbish that their Oga n his wife are doing....

grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by brown3: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
ubong560: I really regret my vote i put on Jona's favour. Jonathan has been d greatest dissappointment to dis country wen it coms to presidency. Why must public money be spent in dis manner? What is 'mission house' and what do we need that for? Smbdy shld enlighten us here abeg. How does d so called mission house benefits us as d citizens of this country and as tax payers? In all d past govt, i never heard of any frivolous spendings such as dis. We need revolution in dis country and the time to start it is now. Making oneself angry on net has no solution to dis. We must take d heaven by violent. After now, small time again we go com hear say dem dey build vision house for sambo wife worth N7b and we are here yawning and dying in pains. Enough of this sh.it.
oboy this one taya person o. Nasoso billion we dey hear, million no be anything for dem again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crude Oil Hits $50 Per Barrel. Nigeria not Benefitting / Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom / Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.