Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House (22147 Views)

How Can You Pack Senators In A Bus- Senate Leader, Ali Ndume Queries / TSA: CBN Fines Skye Bank N4bn For Concealing Mdas' Funds / Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Eneze1(f): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
This is ridiculous, this people have no conscience
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by goodmike7: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
I don't see anything wrong there because even the allowances the senators receive is mind blowing.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by brown3: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
ubong560: I really regret my vote i put on Jona's favour. Jonathan has been d greatest dissappointment to dis country wen it coms to presidency. Why must public money be spent in dis manner? What is 'mission house' and what do we need that for? Smbdy shld enlighten us here abeg. How does d so called mission house benefits us as d citizens of this country and as tax payers? In all d past govt, i never heard of any frivolous spendings such as dis. We need revolution in dis country and the time to start it is now. Making oneself angry on net has no solution to dis. We must take d heaven by violent. After now, small time again we go com hear say dem dey build vision house for sambo wife worth N7b and we are here yawning and dying in pains. Enough of this sh.it.
oboy this one taya person o. Nasoso billion we dey hear, million no be anything for dem again. Na so we go dey look. Very soon dey go graduate to trillion. Why meaning people never eat since 2day.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Azukaorji(m): 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
The Senate has expressed concerns over the N4bn earmarked for the
construction of a mission house for the First Lady listed in the 2013
Budget of the Federal Capital Territory.It also queried the expenditure of N7.5billion for the management of the city as well as the spending of N150million for the renovation of the Guest House of the Vice Presidentin Asokoro, Abuja.

It considered for second reading on Thursday the budget of the FCTA
totaling N253.199billion, of which N48.034billion is for personnel cost;
N49.504billion is for overhead, while the balance of N155.66billion is
for capital projects for the service of the FCT.

http://www.punchng.com/news/senate-queries-n4bn-first-ladys-house/
.....GOD have mercy on u people...4bn for first lady's house...tufia kwa...chineke nekwa ihe ha no n'ekeli aku na uba anyi
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by adebiyikayode5: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
[quote author=OAM4J]Thousands of Nigerians are dying daily of Malaria that can be treated with less than N1,000 each, thousands more are dying on many of our death trap roads, yet the priority of our Commander in chief is to build a N4B house for his wife despite the size of house he lives in.

When we say the president is clueless some say we are insulting him. If he is not can someone justify this? angry[God have mercy]

1 Like

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Duzze: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
yorke1: Not bad at all in the person of the first lady of the federal republic of Nigeria. Do you expect the first lady to be own a house similar in cost with that of Ghana first lady or the rest of other Africa first ladies.
u b idiot.... Bg fool... If u no gt any sensible tin 2 tlk go shiiit

1 Like

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by nagoma(m): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
taharqa: B4 any of u start commenting, hv u askd yrselves what a 'Mission house' is; it is certainly not a Residential one...

Probably worse.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by flexdee(m): 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2013
What kinda mission house do they want to use 4B to build? Now it's very obvious that Jonathan and his crooks are on a mission to bankrupt this Nation if appropriate measures are not taken. Time to take our destinies into our own hands is now cos we can't take this shyte no more.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by sundaybam(m): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
Where are we going in this country. 4b for house not estate.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by DWJOBScom(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
taharqa: B4 any of u start commenting, hv u askd yrselves what a 'Mission house' is; it is certainly not a Residential one...

Finally someone with Sense
Well I don't blame the viewers looking at the headline....!
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Ebestsmscom: 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
Our Yansh: Shame on Badluck Agbaya JonaSatan!!

Hey no insult mr president like that.

But the money is too much.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by flexdee(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2013
goodmike7: I don't see anything wrong there because even the allowances the senators receive is mind blowing.

Ur always backing the wrong horse and I'm not so surprised cos ur so daft that u can't even see the dangers that lies ahead if they continues like this.

1 Like

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by benlay(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
One caller on Wazobia FM said Jonathan is the only one who could 'fix' Nigeria's problems at this time.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by EkoIle1: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
By the time Jonathan is done, na only 10kobo go remain inside Nigeria's account. First lady mission house.

Please tell me this is a joke. ...lmao

1 Like

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Bmas01(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
yorke1: Not bad at all in the person of the first lady of the federal republic of Nigeria. Do you expect the first lady to be own a house similar in cost with that of Ghana first lady or the rest of other Africa first ladies.
Dis guy na OTONDO u no wetin b N4bn if fit change ur entire village people lif
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
Eko Ile: By the time Jonathan is done, na only 10kobo go remain inside Nigeria's account. First lady mission house.

Please tell me this is a joke. ...lmao

My brother, I wish it was a joke. But it seems the FG will go ahead with the project.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by omenka(m): 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
Where is Pius Ayim? Tell him his boss is about to 'humbly' spend 4Billion on a 'mission house'. God punish Jonathan and his 10th generation! May the first lady's surgical operation not be successful, amen.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Eefhay: 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2013
i dnt knw why all these co called elders are disgracing the country like this. How on earth could the country build official house for first lady with that hefty cost? Has he divorced the Pressident? are they saying the president and his wife will live differently?....these people really require and recommended for psychiatric evaluation

1 Like

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by juman(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2013
Government still complaining of no money for the police colleges.

nigeria is a country where "leaders" hate the masses.

1 Like

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by imperiouxx(m): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
Are people in Nigerian government alright at all? They should stop all these steals and let country conducive for the masses. angry
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by dayokanu(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by gerald09(m): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ooh a Mission House, that makes sense. But 4bn hmmmmm! Well I guess they try to figure out ways to explain to us were the $64billon went to. Comon PDP, Nigerians are smarter nw. You will have dis debate or Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ nigerians will make sure una no c presidency ever again. Trust Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ can do it. And FYI that's a promise!

3 Likes

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by gerald09(m): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
WAIT OH! Una read d article? I agree its a ridiculous idea and a f*ing expensive project but its not a house for patient jonathan is a mission house for the office of the first lady. Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ kn eventually the nxt first lady will probably want to get another 1 with her name on it. That moni can be used for way better project that will still help improve Nigeria not building big house in a horrible country, its jt like buyin a f*ing expensive car and driving it in abia state. (Stupid ryt? )
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by blacksta(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
Gej and Wife can never enter heaven. Thier wickedness is on another level
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2013
150million to renovate the VP guest house?
Is it not couple of months ago they budget some 10 or is it 19 billion to build a new residence for mallam Sambo
We dey here they blow big grammar, while this mofos are busy plundering the treasury recklessly, anyway GOD dey.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Isn't this part of what Ezekwesili was complaining about? Still waiting for the 40 laptop fools to defend this one.

All hail Jonathan the most useless president of all time.
No! It is not! She was talking about the Foreign reserve and crude excess revenue.

The leaders of Nigeria are bent on squandering the nation to the last. That is a fact!
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by superior1: 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2013
Make una take Fresh Air my people grin grin grin grin

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by ballabriggs: 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
Oooooooo another fraudulent project by President Jonafraud, GCFR, Grand Criminal of the Federal Republic.

You see it, this is the most criminal government in history.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by superior1: 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2013
It is Jonathan's destiny to bankrupt this country
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by taharqa: 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
Bunch of Noisemaking Ijiots.... So again, what is a 'Mission House'? It is certainly not a Residential House (any body who blives that is a certified ijiot). B4 I condemn a thing I must know what I am condemning....
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by 9jauk: 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
More reason why i chose to stay back abroad ...is Nigeria a country to be proud of absolute NO!!!!
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Akiika: 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
GEJ don break the record of OBJ, Abacha, Abdul-Salami, OBJ combined.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bakare Speaks On APC Merger Party / Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. / Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.