Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House (22143 Views)

How Can You Pack Senators In A Bus- Senate Leader, Ali Ndume Queries / TSA: CBN Fines Skye Bank N4bn For Concealing Mdas' Funds / Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Ess: 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
Its sad how people that came out to vote for this daft man are now complaining shamelessly, eventhough they knew he was upto no good with Bayelsa as a reference for all to see. I SHM for the foolish NLanders complaining after selfishly voting for him. Make una dey enjoy your fresh air, after all no be PDP una vote na daftman una vote!
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Lizzypop: 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
Now this is what I call cutting down costz! So Jona think say we be mumu abi? So y d removal of subsidy since he cannot check his reckless spending that is on called for. Hmmm one day go be one day and on that day, I shall will be fully active.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Wadeoye(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
Fellonigerians: Jonathan is not to blame. All he does is to suggest projects. It is the Legislature that approves. We should hold the accountable since they are representing us. They make noise, and will later pass the Bill. We need a Legislature filled with honorable people who want to serve the country. This kind of Legislature will ensure that the Executive arm of government serves the people well. Nigerian citizens must take up this challenge and elect the right people into public offices.

Mission house for first lady is the project that a sensible president should give priority to over our dilapidated schools, hospitals, roads, etc. What manner of a president is this? Given 4Bn, I will rehabilitate all primary schools in Osun state.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Fellonigerians: 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
Wadeoye:

Mission house for first lady is the project that a sensible president should give priority to over our dilapidated schools, hospitals, roads, etc. What manner of a president is this? Given 4Bn, I will rehabilitate all primary schools in Osun state.

The approval authority is d NASS, so blame them if the Bill is passed. D can refuse to provide the funds.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Wadeoye(m): 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
Fellonigerians:

The approval authority is d NASS, so blame them if the Bill is passed. D can refuse to provide the funds.

Why will a president send this reckless and shameful project to nass in the first place?

Dont shift the blame - we are talking about the idea itself. It wasnt nass that gave him this foolish idea of requesting 4bn of our commonwealth to build a house for his wife.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by joseph1832(m): 2:41am On Feb 02, 2013
taharqa: Bunch of Noisemaking Ijiots.... So again, what is a 'Mission House'? It is certainly not a Residential House (any body who blives that is a certified ijiot). B4 I condemn a thing I must know what I am condemning....
Mr Man in case you forgot, "this is Africa" and here, a womans' place is in a her husbands house! So I actually don't see the basis on building a "mission house" for our beloved first lady!. You would do well to ask yourself if Michelle Obama has a mission house as well as other first ladies over the world!

To me this idea is preposterous and inane, it causes one to lift an eye lid and ask if our President is indeed "Sane".
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 02, 2013
people dont really see the trick here.....they build the house for 4billion wait a while a quietly sell it at a stupid price back to themselves.......wat has happened to all such projects.... angry angry angry angry angry angry when we are reay to do sometin i will know....... sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by yesboss20(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
truth4meal:
What is 4billion naira to a man that can squander 67 billion dollars - its a groundnut fraction. I pity the choice of Nigerians who trusted their votes with this man in 2011; its a sin that must be repented come 2015. If after all these misruling GEJ still remain our president beyond 2015 then God is obviously angry with Nigeria - Jonah is our nemesis but the question is for how long?

Today, your words stand clear and proved. Kudos to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abe Gains Upper-hand Against Amaechi As APC Cancels Ward Congress In Rivers / Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group / Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.