Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House (22145 Views)

How Can You Pack Senators In A Bus- Senate Leader, Ali Ndume Queries / TSA: CBN Fines Skye Bank N4bn For Concealing Mdas' Funds / Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Wadeoye(m): 7:42am On Feb 01, 2013
fonzie2u: Ds money is too much, ds GEJ is a bastard,stupid Retard.

Haba m tired of reading al this stuff

That is the kind of president CAN and their followers want. They all want to buy private jet.

1 Like

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 01, 2013
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by olivegirl(f): 8:40am On Feb 01, 2013
taharqa: B4 any of u start commenting, hv u askd yrselves what a 'Mission house' is; it is certainly not a Residential one...
. Hahahaha nija get talent. News dee n0 watch.0ne wife they n0 fit manage, even chilDRen case they n0 fit train. Every Day j0na j0na j0na.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by alienvirus: 8:44am On Feb 01, 2013
Until Nigerians militate against this ugly behaviour of the leaders, we shall continue to wallow in abject poverty
A time will come that I will legitimately demand my share as a Nigerian. THEY DEPRIVE US!!!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by dhappyking(m): 8:44am On Feb 01, 2013
The first question I thought someone would have asked is 'which year's budget?'we 'r already in February 2013 and the 2013 budget is still being debated by the house. When will the final approval and implementation eventually take place? After every thing now, the house will start accusing the executive of not implemeting the budget fully. Same old stories. When will things change for the better in this nation? Just wondering aloud!
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Yusluv77(m): 9:01am On Feb 01, 2013
Hmmmm.... "Sigh" Imagine, first lady using 4b to build house, where hustling man cannot afford to pay his 24k house rent... What a big shame to Jonathan and his rascal, clueless, rogue, scoundrel called senators.... To be candid, revolution is looming in this corruption country because it's only God that can save poor ones now...
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Demdem(m): 9:01am On Feb 01, 2013
taharqa: B4 any of u start commenting, hv u askd yrselves what a 'Mission house' is; it is certainly not a Residential one...

Foolish man. Mission house indeed.

@Topic,

Now i understand why the retardeeness declared publicly that Ojukwu's manhood lives on despite his death. She needs her privacy no doubt. grin grin
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by MadLion: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2013
I am not a Nigerian but i know 4 billion can save a Nigerian who is on a waiting list for a surgery becuz he/she can't afford, i know there are intelligent kids in Nigeria whose education has cum to an end cuz their parents can't afford to pay their fees n billions can change their lives, wot abt roads, community clinics etc but no he spends Nigerians money in a misplaced priority and spend some to buy more STUPID HATS for interviews dat he always ends up looking like a CLOWN.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by playahP(m): 9:06am On Feb 01, 2013
The governemt of nigeria is doing us proud... Our first lady deserves a befitting abode in order to carry out her god given assignment... God bless her and her husband.. The kids also deserve mansions for each one of them as the god ordained "first children of nigeria"... And please 4bn is too small for those lovely kids, make it like 200bn..
We love you uncle jo!!
We don't know what we did to deserve such a good and wonderful government!!... Despite the fact most people are jobless and hungry, we would surely vote you for 2015 so that you can build more mansions!!

God bless you!!

1 Like

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by truth4meal(m): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2013
Bokoharam: Jonathan appears worse than the previous presidents/Heads of states because, today, we have the Freedom of Information in action. When the others were in power, worse things happened that we never got to hear about.

That is Nigeria for you. And I still insist that the problem of Nigeria is not Jonathan, OBJ, IBB, not PDP (is ACN the better?) are we the better?

After all, your Senates representatives, who are beneficiaries of these scandalous and bogus budgetary items, passed the budget through a 2nd reading. What stopped them from refusing to pass it? Leave Jonathan alone!
am sure you are one of the Boko haram Jona-ode said is in his government. The problem of Nigeria atm is Jonah-ode if he leaves the problem will be the next president - you knw y because all wat is cursing d present problems are solely his initiatives; monstrous corruption and celebrated impunity.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Midastorch(m): 9:17am On Feb 01, 2013
If talking and abusing the president on Nairaland wouldd be the solution to all these ilks in Nigeria,Nigeria would have been good long ago.so I won't abuse him.Buh if there's a group that is ready for revolution can make a thread and let ppl begin form tactics against these useless old men I think then I will be ready.let's stand as one and take what belongs to us.they're not only eating our future they're eating the future of our unborn children and amassing wealth for their unborn grandchildren.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by ZACHIE: 9:24am On Feb 01, 2013
A billion those guys is the like 100,000.
For all they care, it is chicken feed.
So much has been stolen by the fishermen strolling ABJ that nothing is outlandish, nothing is outrageous.
All is possible to be spent
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by lateef4me(m): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2013
You no want our first lady to get her own aso rock or palace,abeg .....
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by cowgurl: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2013
first lady's mission house indeed...
thank God he was sensible enough not to add "building fun houses for each of his kids as well".
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Midastorch(m): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2013
alienvirus: Until Nigerians militate against this ugly behaviour of the leaders, we shall continue to wallow in abject poverty
A time will come that I will legitimately demand my share as a Nigerian. THEY DEPRIVE US!!!

I've been thinking this way lately....even if its by jazz,go their houses rob them of good things and give the proceeds charity.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by econome(m): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2013
Things of Life
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by profdotcom: 10:18am On Feb 01, 2013
blacksta: Is she not living with her husband 0r she done[b]divorce[/b]

This is where traces of $67b can be found
remenber ''my fellow widows''
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by donilalasky: 10:43am On Feb 01, 2013

Mission house or no mission house, the place n office of the first lady remains unconstitutional in Nigeria for now, so, that's a misplaced priority.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Ozegbe(m): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2013
Every body dey chop sharp sharp ooo.first lady, senators, house of rep (Abi no be dem sign the budget in the first place?)..because when the real president assumes office there shall be prison war....

for this Jonathan's led government nobody wan carry last, not even the first lady......smh
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by lerrubaba: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2013
For how long are we going to continue hearing all this trash without a comprehensive action been taken to curb it? i am of the believe that it will get to a stage where the masses will no longer take this rubbish anymore cos our so called Government is frustrating, pushing and playing our patient, and when the elastic limit is exceeded, i bet u this country will lead to anarchy.This is absurd, 4 billion naira for first lady house? and GEJ govt,keep on promising to create jobs, is this hw his going to do it. A lot of graduates without job, our govt are not planning of giving them stipend every month to take of themselves, with this 4 billion naira, alot of meaningful things can be achieved.I am sorry for this country.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Oluwalala(m): 11:17am On Feb 01, 2013
This GEJ administration, is really confusing- Some people says its clueless, I just think, its outright wickedness- this is the worse govt nigeria has eva had
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by k9ine(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
N4bn for what?
So we dont have prorities any longer. At a time when most of our hospitals have become glorified pharmacy shops, our higher institutions are poorly funded, power distribution has made epilepsy to be jealous of it. Cant they look 4 a purpose built office and buy it.
DID YOU KNOW THAT N4bn is N100,000 in 40,000 PLACES?
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by ceaz4r(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
Hmmm mission house. N4bn hmmm. First Lady. What a precipitate!
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by HIV1: 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
When people are ready lets match to Abuja. I declare my loyalty cool

1 Like

Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by naptu2: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
Another good question: a senator asked, why do we need a mission house, when we already have the Women Development Centre in Abuja?
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by graceng: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
If only maybe stranded Nigerian at intervals could stay over the night in this guest house or mission house,maybe we could bear it a bit, but not even a mile away should you be found,yet.... sad
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by sunnyolads1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
Imagine that,I don't even think that dis GEJ or any of his Cordinating ministers and advisers ever have any good motive for Nigeria as a Country where they were born.Everyday they just look for a way to destroy this nation at all cost.After spent some billions on VP house,now is the turn of First dullar.. Lady I ever knew.GEJ and his cohorts need to go to rehab...for examination..very important!
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Fellonigerians: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
Jonathan is not to blame. All he does is to suggest projects. It is the Legislature that approves. We should hold the accountable since they are representing us. They make noise, and will later pass the Bill. We need a Legislature filled with honorable people who want to serve the country. This kind of Legislature will ensure that the Executive arm of government serves the people well. Nigerian citizens must take up this challenge and elect the right people into public offices.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by Demdem(m): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
^^^^

U obviously dont understand the workings of govt.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by sunnyolads1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
begwong:
You can get it at the new first lady's mission house when completed grin
How many tons you need..you can reach me on sunnyolads@gmail.com.
Re: Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House by aremuolusegun: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
4Billion Naira to build a mission house..... This has shown the quality of leadership we possess in dis country...its a shame and am no longer surprise because when 1 billion is allotted for feeding alone what do we expect...if they have 10 functions to attend to in a day...na 10 different clothes...no to talk of deir siblings etc...if we begin to calculate all der expenses we will just go crazy...atleast dis one dey for budget...many more no dey budget..I keep tellin pple dat the budget of d presidency and his aids is more dan the budget of many states in nigeria...one thing is sure and certain..let those of dem who have ears let dem hear...we know how many of dem suffered or is suffering either from accident or illness...it will not stop...infact the money dey steal might be wat dey will use in hospitals.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Orders Speedy Completion Of N40bn, 8-lane Ph-aba Highway / Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife / Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.