Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR (22210 Views)

Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 / Peter Odemwingie, English Premier League Player Of The Month(September) / Odemwingie Gets 3 Year West Brom Deal (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by tchaik(m): 12:00am On Feb 01, 2013
Table Leg :
Very unprofessional... Odemwingie is a fu...cking goat!

U r a retarded slowpoke! How does it affect your pay cheque? Osas wants to go to QPR cos the offer is enticing, as I know 'anumanu'like you will do same if positions are swapped!
Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by mbulela: 12:04am On Feb 01, 2013
abitime: No doubt Odemwingie is a good player. Albion cannot afford to lose him, that's why there's hiccup in his transfer wink
no!!
QPR just did not offer enough. 3 million was too small to make WBA swallow all that insult the boy threw in their face.
i always thought the boy had a case with his Super eagles fights. now i know he is unhinged.
I know footballers are mostly idiots but this boy;s conduct has taken another level. this is the most idiotic way to force a transfer. not even to Real or United or even Bayern but QPR.

Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by livethinme: 12:06am On Feb 01, 2013
tchaik:

U r a retarded slowpoke! How does it affect your pay cheque? Osas wants to go to QPR cos the offer is enticing, as I know 'anumanu'like you will do same if positions are swapped!

So we shouldnt talk about money issues unless it affects us?..so why are you talking about it?
Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by livethinme: 12:09am On Feb 01, 2013
mbulela:
no!!
QPR just did not offer enough. 3 million was too small to make WBA swallow all that insult the boy threw in their face.
i always thought the boy had a case with his Super eagles fights. now i know he is unhinged.
I know footballers are mostly idiots but this boy;s conduct has taken another level. this is the most idiotic way to force a transfer. not even to Real or United or even Bayern but QPR.

Thx u oo..at least there are people who understand this!
See ppl mentality, since he wants to make money he can spit at WBA's face as much as he wants and its okay
Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by wolegzy: 12:13am On Feb 01, 2013
Odemwingie has become a laughing stock among footballers in England. Arsenal's OX chamberlain, Everton's Darron Gibson and others are among the few players posting rude jokes about his protracted move to QPR. Shameful exhibition by PAPA NOAH.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by livethinme: 12:16am On Feb 01, 2013
New song by Odemwingie "Sign Me Maybe"..."Hey, I just drove here. And this is crazy. I'm in your car park. So sign me maybe" (on Twitter)

Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by AZeD1(m): 12:38am On Feb 01, 2013
tchaik:

Dude read how he fellow footballers are "yabbing" him on twitter
Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by onatisi(m): 12:45am On Feb 01, 2013
A-ZeD:
The guy needs to see a doctor
what has he done wrong ?i dont think it is a sin to want to leave a club

Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 01, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: West brom didnt release him so what the disgrace?it even shows how valuable he his
My friend that was real disgrace.Go read up his story online.Former England defender Martin Keown on the Peter Odemwingie saga: "It stinks of a poor education - Odemwingie should have behaved better. He's a good player but can be replaced by West Brom. It's clear the move is all about the money for Odemwingie."Now i see what Keshi saw that we Nigerians did'nt see.He arrived at QPR and was not allowed in.Infact he could'nt get pass the parking lot.That was shameful of him.It simply shows he is being desperate.Why not allow the two clubs to figure out the agreement with your agent as a middleman to feed you with situation report?That is what we call stalking.Abi na so Balotelli go stay for AC Milan parking lot dey wait make dem sign am without clearance from Man City? SMH undecided undecided undecided

Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by free13: 12:55am On Feb 01, 2013
chingyjant:
My friend that was real disgrace.Go read up his story online.He arrived at QPR and was not allowed in.Infact he could'nt get pass the parking lot.That was shameful of him.It simply shows he is being desperate.Why not allow the two clubs to figure out the agreement with your agent as a middleman to feed you with situation report?That is what we call stalking.Abi na so Balotelli go stay for AC Milan parking lot dey wait make dem sign am without clearance from Man City? SMH undecided undecided undecided

Just saw the interview he granted at QPR, this is really shameful.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by Eziachi: 12:58am On Feb 01, 2013
This is the reason they said that footballing brain is different from normal brilliant brain. If not, how can this guy be so gullible to act out the whole humiliating drama today before the whole world, right in front of live television feed?
How can can you drove all the way from West Midland to London and drive to the gate of QPR when your club had told you in an uncertain terms that you are not up for sale?

Even while in London, why not check into a hotel and wait for a call? Why drive to QPR gate, praising QPR and singing praise of Harry Redknapp while you are still contracted to West Brom, have not sign anything dot with QPR and you are stil a property of your current club?

Few minutes later you ran to the social media ranting, even calling QPR fight for survival a mission impossible. You have poo poo on your bed at West Brom, you have offended even most QPR fans by calling their fight to survive, impossible, then what on earth were you coming to do if you thinks its mission impossible,? some were now asking.
How will you return to West Brom dressing room tomorrow to look at your team mate in the face, with your Thursday's soap opera? How will you face West Brom fans at Hawthorne if you will ever wear their shirt again?
If QPR really value you and are desperate to sign you, then stay home and let them come and fetch you, let them get a jet or copter to come and get you just as Arsenal fly in Monreal from Malaga. Why make a fool of your self, even when you are a regular at West Brom at the age of 31?

Sometimes, I wonder what sort of advisers this guys got? Have they got a family? Now is a bout of joke on the social media. You can now see how this guy could be like inside the super Eagle camp, and I was one of those criticising Keshi for dropping him from the AFCON teram. I know better now. Egomaniac is a wonderful thing that always end in tears and humiliation.

Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by manuch(m): 12:59am On Feb 01, 2013
onatisi:

There is something called due process!!! you cant just turn up at a club and ask them to sign you.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by JNdupu: 1:00am On Feb 01, 2013
The sad thing is that all those racists in Russia will be saying 'we told you he was trouble'.

Osaze has disgraced himself over the past few days in the UK, trust me, and I'm usually one of his staunch admirers.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by Eziachi: 1:01am On Feb 01, 2013
onatisi:
When your are not a free agent, its a sin prostituting your talent at the car park of another club before a live television camera. Just read this link: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/peter-odemwingie-thinks-hes-joining-1567982
Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by manuch(m): 1:10am On Feb 01, 2013
Can someone please tell Odemwingie that deadlineday window has now shut.

Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by KayDee4: 1:15am On Feb 01, 2013
Talk about desperation, See this papa bomboy dey behave like taata.

People are asking, "how is this a disgrace ?"

This is worse than a disgrace, double face palm plus feet sef.

He's in no man's land right now : not with QPR and Westbrom no even sure for am again (fans go roast am).

Its good to act sharp to pad your pockets but do it in style nah at least arrange secret meeting first (Ashiri Cole style) instead of gatecrashing a transfer party and having the door slammed in your face.

Even Diouf sef never commit this kain shameful drama before, Lol !!!!

Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by manuch(m): 1:18am On Feb 01, 2013

Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by dare2think: 1:35am On Feb 01, 2013
PRIDE COMES BEFORE A FALL.

WHEN YOU FEEL YOU ARE ABOVE ALL, FATE HAS A WAY OF TEACHING YOU A LESSON BY BRINGING YOU TO YOUR KNEES.

Odewingie has been humbled.

Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by TableLeg(m): 1:43am On Feb 01, 2013
simmy de badest: u re still alive because it's illegal 2 commit murder.....
Foooool what are you on about?
Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:44am On Feb 01, 2013
livethinme:

Thats the point, they didnt but he went to OPR anyways and was rejected there.

It was transfer deadline day and he went over there hoping if an agreement is reached between the club, he can complete his medicals and personal agreement before the window closes.

Imagine if the agreement is reached at 11:00 pm, is that the time he will start heading to Loftus road?

Please let us be more understanding than being quick to set someone on fire.

Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:47am On Feb 01, 2013
livethinme:

errrr WB didnt release him/give him permission and despite that he DROVE to OPR to beg them to sign him up, and you see nothing disgraceful about it?

He didn't go to beg, he went over hoping to hear a price agreement between the club is met.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:50am On Feb 01, 2013
tchaik:
!

@Osas, bross no mind them jare, make as much as you can before ages catches up with you! Qatr and China still dey self! Mtchewwwwwwww

Osas should be ashamed of himself. Is he not seeing top decent professionals like RVP and Rooney playing for free at Man Utd?

tongue

Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by peruso: 2:52am On Feb 01, 2013
ok i thought i was the only one that noticed the "US" stuff he said
Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:57am On Feb 01, 2013
onatisi:

Don't mind them. He went hoping he could beat the deadline and people are yabbing him.

They should all play for free if they are all loyal. Hypocritical people. Balotelli has gone now it is Odemwinge they are targeting.

Haryy can still take him on loan with an option to buy him.

Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:02am On Feb 01, 2013
chingyjant:
My friend that was real disgrace.Go read up his story online.Former England defender Martin Keown on the Peter Odemwingie saga: "It stinks of a poor education - Odemwingie should have behaved better. He's a good player but can be replaced by West Brom. It's clear the move is all about the money for Odemwingie."Now i see what Keshi saw that we Nigerians did'nt see.He arrived at QPR and was not allowed in.Infact he could'nt get pass the parking lot.That was shameful of him.It simply shows he is being desperate.Why not allow the two clubs to figure out the agreement with your agent as a middleman to feed you with situation report?That is what we call stalking.Abi na so Balotelli go stay for AC Milan parking lot dey wait make dem sign am without clearance from Man City? SMH undecided undecided undecided

Keown is jealous because these players are making more pounds than he ever did. Why didn't he play for free at Arsenal.

Why is Rooney collecting so much money from Man Utd and still handed in a transfer request? Yet when his pay was increased he stayed. Please they are all hypocrites.

Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by onatisi(m): 3:02am On Feb 01, 2013
manuch:

There is something called due process!!! you cant just turn up at a club and ask them to sign you.
ok , a request was made or should i say bid , maybe he just wanted to push the deal through. anyway now he has no choice but to stay at west brom

Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:15am On Feb 01, 2013
chingyjant:

The English Media is blowing the whole thing out of proportion and his country men are abusing him. What did Osas do Nigerians so bad that he gets so much hate from home. Please he served this country well and deserves respect.

This is Harry's statement:

He probably felt a deal was agreed and it wasn’t,’ said QPR manager Harry Redknapp. ‘I feel sorry for the lad. It wasn’t any of our doing. I think wires got crossed somewhere.’

The clubs were thought to have agreed a fee of £3million fee plus Junior Hoilett but the Canada winger refused to move.

A deal was reached and he rushed down, hoping to beat the deadline. On reachinghe gate, he found out the deal didn't go through because Hoilett refused to leave. That was why he granted the interview. He thought the deal was done.

A foreigner feels sorry for the lad but his country men are abusing him. Sad.

Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:21am On Feb 01, 2013

How can Osaze still be earning #15000 a week after all these years. It is sad the West Brom officials didn't let him go. He would have been earning #45000 a week if the deal had gone through.

This is too heart breaking. I can't imagine how he feels.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:29am On Feb 01, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked

What? He would have been earning #70000 a week? This West Brom men are wicked. How could they make him miss this kind of opportunity.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by onatisi(m): 3:31am On Feb 01, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

The English Media is blowing the whole thing out of proportion and his country men are abusing him. What did Osas do Nigerians so bad that he gets so much hate from home. Please he served this country well and deserves respect.

This is Harry's statement:

He probably felt a deal was agreed and it wasn’t,’ said QPR manager Harry Redknapp. ‘I feel sorry for the lad. It wasn’t any of our doing. I think wires got crossed somewhere.’

The clubs were thought to have agreed a fee of £3million fee plus Junior Hoilett but the Canada winger refused to move.

A deal was reached and he rushed down, hoping to beat the deadline. On reachinghe gate, he found out the deal didn't go through because Hoilett refused to leave. That was why he granted the interview. He thought the deal was done.

A foreigner feels sorry for the lad but his country men are abusing him. Sad.

yes so sad , i knew something must have prompted him to drive to qpr , and at 32 he knows it is now or never to strike it big at least in football

Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by brilapluz(m): 3:34am On Feb 01, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: West brom didnt release him so what the disgrace?it even shows how valuable he his
i am guessing your didnt read what actually happened between osaze and his club,witout the permission or acceptance from both clubs(QPR and westbrom),there can be no deal.osaze ran or went to QPR to reasons best known to him and his selfish agent to personally force a deal through to QPR.the most annoying part was that he wasnt granted access in loftus road(QPR),becos there hasnt been any settlement between both clubs..yet he parked his car in front of QPR club looking like,according to goal.com,"a drunk uncle showing up uninvited in a wedding party"...let some one talk to osaze ohhh...
Re: Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR by brilapluz(m): 3:41am On Feb 01, 2013
livethinme:

Apparently he was rejected because they wanted to show respect to West Brom. Would have been great to see his face o..
I wonder what will happen tomorrow when he has to go back to the dressing room?

...that part will be so humiliating for osaze,becos of what he has already said on twitter grin..guess he is now at the mercy of the club and the already angry fans..they are really going to make life miserable 4 osaze during the coming months...totally unprofessional and disappointing 4rm a player of his calibre..guess he was ill- advised..

Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 / Dynamo Kiev Vs Chelsea: Europa Cup (0 - 5) On 14th March 2019 / Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56