Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (257174 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by HannahGrace(f): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hi, i'm Hannahdolls, stumbled on this forum today and i'm so impressed! I feel like i'm home. Thumbs up y'all.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Tolaboizy01(m): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
hmmm
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
Abayomin70: My name is abayomi I link people up with sugar mommy and sugar daddy that are very rich and looking for sex not love and they are willing to pay you for sex and I also have list of all ashewo joint in all state in western and southern part of nigeria and south africa add me on BBM so that I can hook you up with sugar mommy and sugar daddy 2A81C5C1
S.T.F.U and take your sorry ass outta this thread with this silly advert-does this thread look like a hook up zone for low lifers? I hate to see such rubbish looking for people to infect with HIV and use for money rituals. Moro*nic bovine go get a life.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Wongi378(f): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hi am Wongi... Ges 'doll' wudnt be such ncah at da end! I love ur thread! Enkosi!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 7:06am On Jul 21, 2013
Wongi378:
Hi am Wongi... Ges 'doll' wudnt be such ncah at da end! I love ur thread! Enkosi!
And i love your name Wongi! it reminds me of the tv advert, Wonga!! if it is possible would like to change my name to Ichiwonga!!!. Lol.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2013
My idea of a virtous woman:A real loving woman would never love her man for money instead she manages the little that they have till it gets better,never to cheat on her man because the other offers better.She will shape her man to be a gentleman and always ensure they have open channels of communication.She will over look his weaknesses and help him to turn them in to strengths never to disrespect him in anyway.If the old boy is not good in bed,a real loving woman can assist and turn him into a Proffessor of Bedmatics only for the exclusive service of Her Majesty and to no one else ofcourse.This is my own idea of a real loving woman, what about a real loving man? any ideas? anyone?? Tell me.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2013
In essence, SACRIFICES!
ichidodo: My idea of a virtous woman:A real loving woman would never love her man for money instead she manages the little that they have till it gets better,never to cheat on her man because the other offers better.She will shape her man to be a gentleman and always ensure they have open channels of communication.She will over look his weaknesses and help him to turn them in to strengths never to disrespect him in anyway.If the old boy is not good in bed,a real loving woman can assist and turn him into a Proffessor of Bedmatics only for the exclusive service of Her Majesty and to no one else ofcourse.This is my own idea of a real loving woman, what about a real loving man? any ideas? anyone?? Tell me.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by 1soul(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2013
Hi singles........how market? cool

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Wongi378(f): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
ichidodo: And i love your name Wongi! it reminds me of the tv advert, Wonga!! if it is possible would like to change my name to Ichiwonga!!!. Lol.

Hey, fortunately/unfortuntly for me...I dnt knw da advert!!! wink
Howevr thnx for da complimnt...it has a gr8 meaning in my language
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
hola ladies hw's d dae going? cool
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
Wongi378:

Hey, fortunately/unfortuntly for me...I dnt knw da advert!!! wink
Howevr thnx for da complimnt...it has a gr8 meaning in my language
What meaning is that? are you kwazulu or east african?? because i find the name very exotic.About my wonga, Its a very funny t.v animation commercial on Dstv, on your mark! get set!! Wonga!!!.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by babylolaroy(f): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2013
Maya2pretty: Hi, am Maya doll, I feel so sad and lonely, I've not find my own Man, it's hurtin sad my beauty is wastin, he's not there 2 love me, to care 4 me, 2 make me feel like a cherished woman, I miss him so much, wish he'l find me dis month sad

sorry babe. its long enough and i hope yu must av found him yet...havnt yu?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by babylolaroy(f): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2013
hi am loladoll. am 19 and am not dating and i dont want to...am perfectly ok being a single lady. am freely happy and it feels gooood!
i suppose i still have lots of time. dont i?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2013
babylolaroy: hi am loladoll. am 19 and am not dating and i dont want to...am perfectly ok being a single lady. am freely happy and it feels gooood!
i suppose i still have lots of time. dont i?
You still get time and u no get time... Use ur head
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
passionate88: You still get time and u no get time... Use ur head

Where on earth have you been? angry angry angry angry
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by MrsCork2(f): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hi dolls,you people are doing a great job here and Im really really impressed,pls keep it up,especially carmelion,aluta,ichidodo,red-headed benson,passionate,mrs mango,ogu,chima,dailynews and all others who contributed positively to this thread.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
alutacontinua:

Where on earth have you been? angry angry angry angry
Hmmm. My mind dey to quote that passage of Job to u, bt as I no too dey religious, make I ansa u well... As u dey bone me na, I just deciede to withdraw small small.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
passionate88: Hmmm. My mind dey to quote that passage of Job to u, bt as I no too dey religious, make I ansa u well... As u dey bone me na, I just deciede to withdraw small small.

Guess you didn't see this:
alutacontinua: ok, i give up!
Where the hell is passion
I'm missing him like crazy. angry angry angry
Carmie, causetrouble, ichidods, madridsta, where everybody dey?

OR THIS:
alutacontinua:
angry angry angry angry angry
Where have you been?
You just left me here to be missing you...worrisdat

Why would I bone my e-bestie...oya, chop kiss... kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
alutacontinua:

Guess you didn't see this:

OR THIS:

Why would I bone my e-bestie...oya, chop kiss... kiss kiss kiss
I am sorry... I jump those posts.. Bt hw u go dey kiss ur bestie?. Benson dey o
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
passionate88: I am sorry... I jump those posts.. Bt hw u go dey kiss ur bestie?. Benson dey o

Na peck on the cheek. angry angry
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
alutacontinua:

Na peck on the cheek. angry angry
I go read d post again, na kiss I see, peck no dey anywhere for that post.. I still dey confused.

PS: You are a boy, that's gay!.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by babylolaroy(f): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
angry
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by babylolaroy(f): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by babylolaroy(f): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
passionate and aluta, see e-friendship...and u peeps missing each oda. i want an e-bestie too
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
babylolaroy: passionate and aluta, see e-friendship...and u peeps missing each oda. i want an e-bestie too
Aluta na man o. @babylolaroy, wetin I mean by that my earlier post b say: U myt think u re young, bt d days run into weeks nd weeks into months nd months into years, e dey happen fast, e dey take many ppl by suprise. Thank God say u pt ur picture, u get mind pass some girls here. U fine, bt make u no use ur beauty take dey collect money from guys rather use ur brain complete ur education then get job ( bt inbtwn ur education, if u get any proposal nd u see say e good, accept. Many married women still dey go schl).
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Passion, i've told u to stop it! angry angry angry
@babylolaroy, no mind him jawe, i'm female. smiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mrs..Cork:
Hi dolls,you people are doing a great job here and Im really really impressed,pls keep it up,especially carmelion,aluta,ichidodo,red-headed benson,passionate,mrs mango,ogu,chima,dailynews and all others who contributed positively to this thread.
Phew! Finally someone got my name correctly ichidodo and not ichidods, what is dods?! Aluta you are forgiven and Mrs Cork; I appreciate ma'am.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
alutacontinua: Passion, i've told u to stop it! angry angry angry
@babylolaroy, no mind him jawe, i'm female. smiley
I no do anything na, wetin I go stop?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
This thread has lost a lot of steam...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
2s£xy:
This thread has lost a lot of steam...
What is in a thread? quality or quantity??
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
ichidodo: Phew! Finally someone got my name correctly ichidodo and not ichidods, what is dods?! Aluta you are forgiven and Mrs Cork; I appreciate ma'am.
ichidodsssssssssss......... wink wink tongue tongue

passionate88: I no do anything na, wetin I go stop?
Stop saying i'm a guy. I'm a lady...with the right curves in the right places and with common sense. KAPUT angry

ichidodo: What is in a thread? quality or quantity??
This guy is not just nice... grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (181) (Reply)

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.