Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (257481 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
tunamost: fanx alot beau49...I really really do appreciate d fact dat u took ur time to advice me on dis issue....I also fink giving her space won't work cuz I fink she might say I never meant it in d first place....and concerning d kiss...I got d most shocking moment few days ago when we kissed several times...I was so surprised...but dat evening she said she's confused as to wat to do cuz she realised she has started having feelings for d other guy last month and dat her family already knows abt him....she opened up to me dat she's got feelings for me as well but dat she's confused as to wat to do...when I told her no p dat she should follow her heart...she got infuriated and all and I told her I myself am confused cuz I don't want to sound so mean by telling her to leave d other guy....she just told me I should let God have his way....plz what should I do...I really really like her so much...
Hmm....m tryin 2 picture wat u av jes written n all i can see is a confused state of affairs....u knw der is a thin line btw lust n luv,once pple stat confusin der emotions it becomes hard 4 dem 2 differentiate btw dis 2....so wat m tinkin is u both av 2 be sure dat wat she is feelin 2wards u is luv n nt lust b4 u decide 2 take it any 4da.

So 4 wat it is worth....jes take ur tym 2 analyse tins b4 u take d relationship 2 nxt level cus d way i see it,d fact dat u guys av introduced kissin n all in2 d relationship it may confuse things n mk u tink u feel wat is nt der buh if u guys r sure den by all means take it all d way.

And 4 one minute i want u 2 consider d girl's boyfriend 4 one second....cus it seems 2 me dat his feelins r nt being considered here,u r a guy n u knw hw u wud feel if sum1 was avin a taste of wat is urz n d fact dat her parents already knw dis guy is also anoda issue 2 consider in terms hw far der relationship has gone n weda or nt d parent might b willing 2 accept u if dey find out dat u in one way or d oda av a hand in d relationship of der daughter cumin 2 an end?#Btw i wish u luck.
wink smiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
Chidonsky: @tunamost nw dat u av defined ur priority nd u av prove dat ur intentions are pure......nw dis is d killing point 2 get her firstly change ur mode at wrk place 2wads her in away she wld wnt 2 knw wats is going on wit u....if she questions u which will eventually happen make her undastand dat she is d reason wi u are unhappy because she refused ur sincere proposal show some soberness in ur eyes nd b dam serious wit ur moody luk...secondly dnt let her give u dos physical contact and stop dos attention she gets 4rm u try 2 stop her if she mak advances she will b shock den dat is wen u mak her undastnd she is killing u knowing fully well dat she is nt urs because each tym u rememba dos moment it makes u emotionally dead...afta nw ask her if she care abt ur happines i knw she will say yes den tell her if she cares why is she hurting u and turning down ur offer dat u are dying inside slowly 4 her sake...dat witot her ur lv wrld is incomplete mayb as she wana leave jst hold are hands and tell her jst give me a chance 2 prove my self my lv.....since u wana marry her i gues u shld show high profile of discipline and persistent 2wads her and ur attitude 2....i tell u she must give in
U had me der a while ago buh nw u av lost me....i tut ur 1st post was great buh dis 1 sounds more lyk usin manipulation#jes my tuts#wat exactly r u tryin 2 say?...thumbs up on d 1st post...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by tunamost: 1:48am On Aug 04, 2013
Chidonsky: @tunamost nw dat u av defined ur priority nd u av prove dat ur intentions are pure......nw dis is d killing point 2 get her firstly change ur mode at wrk place 2wads her in away she wld wnt 2 knw wats is going on wit u....if she questions u which will eventually happen make her undastand dat she is d reason wi u are unhappy because she refused ur sincere proposal show some soberness in ur eyes nd b dam serious wit ur moody luk...secondly dnt let her give u dos physical contact and stop dos attention she gets 4rm u try 2 stop her if she mak advances she will b shock den dat is wen u mak her undastnd she is killing u knowing fully well dat she is nt urs because each tym u rememba dos moment it makes u emotionally dead...afta nw ask her if she care abt ur happines i knw she will say yes den tell her if she cares why is she hurting u and turning down ur offer dat u are dying inside slowly 4 her sake...dat witot her ur lv wrld is incomplete mayb as she wana leave jst hold are hands and tell her jst give me a chance 2 prove my self my lv.....since u wana marry her i gues u shld show high profile of discipline and persistent 2wads her and ur attitude 2....i tell u she must give in
fanx chidonsky.....I'm just scared dat would drive her away d more cuz I fink dats wat she want herself cuz she told me we shouldn't attach feelings to our friendship dat she only want us to be best of friends yet we still kissed several times few days back...wat surprised me most is dat...dat same nite she still used dat same guy's pix (her bf) as dp on her BB..even wit d one they snaped together....all dis gets me confused and sometimes I get jealous and sad abt it....now u telling me to stop d way I behave to her @ work would make her fink somfin is wrong and eventually give in if she sees am not happy but am just scared it might drive her away further as dat might be d push she needs to make her 4get all abt me...it look as though she can't leave dat guy for me....she told me she doent want to be coming to my place often cuz she doesn't want my pple to start seeing her as my girlfriend....am just confused as to wat to do now
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by geezyk(m): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2013
babylolaroy:
be sure to pay for this..its a thread for single ladies actually buh soo many guys av peeped and are still peeping. we shared experiences on dating and why some are not working. right nau d latest is for the dude who has yawa with a girl he loves and who probably loves him bak or who doesnt{ we no sure yet}..blah blah...yu fit add ur own gist..abt ur relationships dat av gone sour. y ddnt dey work
i'm still on d sidelines over here,still peeping frm afar... my previous relationship gist will be updated soon...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Chidonsky: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
beau49:
U had me der a while ago buh nw u av lost me....i tut ur 1st post was great buh dis 1 sounds more lyk usin manipulation#jes my tuts#wat exactly r u tryin 2 say?...thumbs up on d 1st post...
tnx anaway am nt trying 2 bring manipulation into it bt am trying 2 create a plain atmosphere were both parties shld undastand thr feelings 2 determine d limit of hurt dat wld av been meted out unjustly on each other....if u luk gr8ly into my post u will see were i said he should first define his priority d reason beign dat i want 2 b sure is nt suffering 4rm lust bt rather a luv 4rm d hrt nt a luv tot 4rm d satisfaction of d flesh....ppl can b in a relationship because of wat dey enjoy bt nt wat dey can offer such relatnshp is 2 bad....if dis grl have been wit dis guy 4 7yrs i wonder why dey have nt sealed d relatnshp wit marriage dat 2 show thr is a comma some how....in excess it goes 2 show dat d grl is 1 leg in and 1 leg out which create rum 4 disapointement...i can see d guy is financially bouyant spoiling her wit gift which nw serve as a chain of committment 2 d guy....wat is d reason of beign in a relatnshp were 1 is fooled and d other gain, is dat lv?..tink of if d guy is aware of d cuddling,kiss,hug is giving 2 dis guy wnt his real bf feel disapoint and humiliated by d double role played by his grl....i only made dos advice wit d wish of seign a relationship wit direction,trust and equity witot moral lost.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Chidonsky: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
tunamost: fanx chidonsky.....I'm just scared dat would drive her away d more cuz I fink dats wat she want herself cuz she told me we shouldn't attach feelings to our friendship dat she only want us to be best of friends yet we still kissed several times few days back...wat surprised me most is dat...dat same nite she still used dat same guy's pix (her bf) as dp on her BB..even wit d one they snaped together....all dis gets me confused and sometimes I get jealous and sad abt it....now u telling me to stop d way I behave to her @ work would make her fink somfin is wrong and eventually give in if she sees am not happy but am just scared it might drive her away further as dat might be d push she needs to make her 4get all abt me...it look as though she can't leave dat guy for me....she told me she doent want to be coming to my place often cuz she doesn't want my pple to start seeing her as my girlfriend....am just confused as to wat to do now

hmmm is certain she has defined wat she want and she doesnt wnt 2 cross limit bt i ask wat is d kissing,cuddling,huging for all abt, are u handsome? Luking at dis i see a grl wit a biased mind wat if d guy is aware of dos tinz who will b at threat d grl or u? If u wer 2 b dis guy nd ur grl dos dis hw will u feel dnt u tink d grl is using 2 achieve somtin carnal? Who get hurt afta d tot of dos moment u or d grl? Is time u stand as a man and do d right tin...u av conscience do 2 others wat u wish dey shld do 2 u is a guiding principle...she likes u nt lv dat 2 say d lv is jst in d head nt d hrt and physical attraction....she dosn't wnt 2 identify wit u as ur woman den it means d hrt hz nt chosen u...d strength of committment is nt thr....1.i tink she will nt in anaway b hurt since she haz given u limit and she is in control...2.she turned dwn ur offer if only u av realy made ur intention of building a stable lv life wit her..3. She is nt ready 4 committment wat else d u need again 2 knw ur state an position in her life it hz bin stated alrdy...since u can't impose ur lv on her den u shldnt b her toy...so jst literaly communicate wit her and b supportive as a friend nd seal it wit mutual respect..tnx

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
@chidonsky...nw i get wat u r tryin 2 say....9ce 1.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
I
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hmmmm, sweetie, this is tough oo!
I rily dunno how you'll handle your parents' ish but i want you to know that bowing to their pressure is nt an option. Don't jump on just anybody because dey wouldn't let you rest. Take your time, you're still young, build yourself for your man. As for the oda part, CARMELION, where art thou? A sister needs ya help.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
alutacontinua: Hmmmm, sweetie, this is tough oo!
I rily dunno how you'll handle your parents' ish but i want you to know that bowing to their pressure is nt an option. Don't jump on just anybody because dey wouldn't let you rest. Take your time, you're still young, build yourself for your man. As for the oda part, CARMELION, where art thou? A sister needs ya help.
Thanks alutacontinua, I won't bow to pressure though but I need to talk to someone on how to cope with them since I work and live in thesame city with them. Its really difficult I tell you.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Chidonsky: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
beau49: @chidonsky...nw i get wat u r tryin 2 say....9ce 1.
hope av gat u bak nw .lol.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Chidonsky: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
@nne3870 i understand ur plight such time are very crucial wit decision and option....firstly d worrisome attitude of ur mom shows her concern abt ur marital status bt d aproach is wat need 2 b handled wit care 2 avoid conflict...if ur mom calls pastor 2 d house 2 pray concerning u abt God direction and re-enforcement against any family or spiritual link is nt bad because have seen cases were ladies are victims of such nt until d yoke wz broken...on d other issue u shld sit ur mom dwn and make her understand dat marriage is nt wat u can jst rush into because ur happiness,feelings,luv establishment.dreams,willingness and d end result of wat happens 2 u shld b considered...marriage is nt jst a legal union bt a legal union of happiness betwn 2 ppl who are compactible,willing,matured,wit sense of responsibility ready 2 make thier luv life nd home workable..it is an entrance witot an exit door!!!...1 of d greatest pressure or torment are d 1 u get 4rm ur families because most time dey are alwaz ur backbone and pillar of last resort when d world hates u or abandone u expecially wen u dnt have any1 special 2 u yet outside ur family.....bt remember thr is no gain witot pain so b focused ''because tough time dnt last bt tough ppl do" b4 d dawn is darkest of d night..u will conquer b realistic and pray 2 God 4 support....when u turn pressure d other way round wit few words u get supress so kick pressure 2 d dustbin and b focus wit no doubt u get ur desired man.....dnt let her mess u up because when she is gone u will b responsible 4 ur choice...tnx i remain humble

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ayodot(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
tunamost: fanx alot beau49...I really really do appreciate d fact dat u took ur time to advice me on dis issue....I also fink giving her space won't work cuz I fink she might say I never meant it in d first place....and concerning d kiss...I got d most shocking moment few days ago when we kissed several times...I was so surprised...but dat evening she said she's confused as to wat to do cuz she realised she has started having feelings for d other guy last month and dat her family already knows abt him....she opened up to me dat she's got feelings for me as well but dat she's confused as to wat to do...when I told her no p dat she should follow her heart...she got infuriated and all and I told her I myself am confused cuz I don't want to sound so mean by telling her to leave d other guy....she just told me I should let God have his way....plz what should I do...I really really like her so much...

I told u d kiss will work.. Lady who allow u to kiss her as no inhibition against u.. She as opened u to u, she as deeper feelings for u and I also believe u have for her.. There's no other better time than now to be selfish.. just be wise about it don't make it obvious.. don't let her slip thru ur hand.. Win her over Bro
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Princeadebayo1(m): 9:50am On Aug 05, 2013
alutacontinua: Hmmmm, sweetie, this is tough oo!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Joeblis(m): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
nne3870:
Thanks alutacontinua, I won't bow to pressure though but I need to talk to someone on how to cope with them since I work and live in thesame city with them. Its really difficult I tell you.
the most annoying part is the spiritual thingy..i hate it when some slitly problems are associated with it..you just need to calm down and dnt rush.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by tunamost: 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
Chidonsky: hmmm is certain she has defined wat she want and she doesnt wnt 2 cross limit bt i ask wat is d kissing,cuddling,huging for all abt, are u handsome? Luking at dis i see a grl wit a biased mind wat if d guy is aware of dos tinz who will b at threat d grl or u? If u wer 2 b dis guy nd ur grl dos dis hw will u feel dnt u tink d grl is using 2 achieve somtin carnal? Who get hurt afta d tot of dos moment u or d grl? Is time u stand as a man and do d right tin...u av conscience do 2 others wat u wish dey shld do 2 u is a guiding principle...she likes u nt lv dat 2 say d lv is jst in d head nt d hrt and physical attraction....she dosn't wnt 2 identify wit u as ur woman den it means d hrt hz nt chosen u...d strength of committment is nt thr....1.i tink she will nt in anaway b hurt since she haz given u limit and she is in control...2.she turned dwn ur offer if only u av realy made ur intention of building a stable lv life wit her..3. She is nt ready 4 committment wat else d u need again 2 knw ur state an position in her life it hz bin stated alrdy...since u can't impose ur lv on her den u shldnt b her toy...so jst literaly communicate wit her and b supportive as a friend nd seal it wit mutual respect..tnx
fanx chidonsky..in all honesty I really do feel for d other guy as well....but we live in a complex world as I know longevity or d amount of money u spend for ur woman is not a guarrantte for a succesfull relationship...dat Is why I ave given it a lil bit of push to see wat comes out of it cuz if its not me it might be someone else eventually...and for her to have hidden d fact dat d other is not her bf rite from d onset made me to carry on cuz if only she had told me when I asked dat she's got a serious relationship it would ave been a diff fin entirely...d fact dat she told me dat she doesn't want my pple to see her as my gf still baffles me cuz few days ago she asked me for my sis number and she sent her recharge card...she even bought me recharge card as well...she called my sis on her bday....and yet she said she doesn't want to be recognised as my gf...I don't want u to start looking it as if am trying to steal her away from her man...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by tunamost: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
ayodot:

I told u d kiss will work.. Lady who allow u to kiss her as no inhibition against u.. She as opened u to u, she as deeper feelings for u and I also believe u have for her.. There's no other better time than now to be selfish.. just be wise about it don't make it obvious.. don't let her slip thru ur hand.. Win her over Bro
hmmmm!fanx bro...I will tred softly
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by quindebbie: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
If u re a guy nd can proove me wrng by dain a gal witot sex, ping me 26a050b1

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by obinoral(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
quin debbie: If u re a guy nd can proove me wrng by dain a gal witot sex, ping me 26a050b1
whatsapp me back 08139246921
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hello guys im married but single... I need a man who wants a serious relationship to be my 9th husband smiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Chidonsky: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
tunamost: fanx chidonsky..in all honesty I really do feel for d other guy as well....but we live in a complex world as I know longevity or d amount of money u spend for ur woman is not a guarrantte for a succesfull relationship...dat Is why I ave given it a lil bit of push to see wat comes out of it cuz if its not me it might be someone else eventually...and for her to have hidden d fact dat d other is not her bf rite from d onset made me to carry on cuz if only she had told me when I asked dat she's got a serious relationship it would ave been a diff fin entirely...d fact dat she told me dat she doesn't want my pple to see her as my gf still baffles me cuz few days ago she asked me for my sis number and she sent her recharge card...she even bought me recharge card as well...she called my sis on her bday....and yet she said she doesn't want to be recognised as my gf...I don't want u to start looking it as if am trying to steal her away from her man...
since u have told her dat u interested in her and u wnt 2 build a marital luv life wit her well d only tin i will say is dnt push 2 forward anymor it seems 2 me she is in total control..jst behave matured as a friend and retain a high profile character strength and descipline as time goes on d real truth and direction will manifest...though am nt comfortable wit dos physical lust involved is nt normal u knw wat i mean and is sinful..remain bles

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Chidonsky: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Hello guys im married but single... I need a man who wants a serious relationship to be my 9th husband smiley
lol wat hapened 2 others
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Chidonsky: lol wat hapened 2 others
they dont know each other grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
[quote
author=mondi_cheeks]Hello guys im married but single... I need a man
who wants a serious relationship to be my 9th husband smiley[/quote]

Major distributor of hiv/aids
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
RedBenson:

Major distributor of hiv/aids
go to sleep undecided
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: go to sleep undecided

I wont go. Infact, com here, why are u distributing hiv/aids?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
RedBenson:

I wont go. Infact, com here, why are u distributing hiv/aids?
bros wetin dey worry u
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: bros wetin dey worry u

Notin dey wori me abeg. But no vex o, u get aids? I no 4 mind bein ur no. 9 but i dey fear aids. So how far?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
RedBenson:

Notin dey wori me abeg. But no vex o, u get aids? I no 4 mind bein ur no. 9 but i dey fear aids. So how far?
i dont have aids. I have a thing for variety thats all grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: i dont have aids. I have a thing for variety thats all grin

So what are the criteria for qualification? I need that thing u have down there.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2013
RedBenson:

So what are the criteria for qualification? I need that thing u have down there.
there is nothing down there
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: there is nothing down there

Where has it gone to? Have u sealed it up?

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (181) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.