Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (255894 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
^ ^ ^ As I said, it depends on the kind of relationship. There are course-mates that you are really good friends with, you could decide to check on such a person nd in d process even crack jokes and laff. But for someone u don't really talk to dt much, u guys only say hi from a distance and then, u pick phone to say "I was just checking on you", that definitely sends a wrong signal, why would you even do that anywayz? WHY WOULD YOU CARE
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by joywendy(f): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
[quote
author=alutacontinua]^ ^ ^ As I said, it depends on the kind of
relationship. There are course-mates that you are really good friends
with, you could decide to check on such a person nd in d process even
crack jokes and laff. But for someone u don't really talk to dt much, u
guys only say hi from a distance and then, u pick phone to say "I was
just checking on you", that definitely sends a wrong signal, why would
you even do that anywayz? WHY WOULD YOU CARE[/quote] ok i get its bad, i didnt know it could send that message, i was just trying to be nice and not make it look like i 4got them during the hols thats all sad. i know now, what of the giving of number
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
^ ^ ^ The rule is simple: DON'T BE RUDE BUT MAKE YOUR STANCE CLEAR ENOUGH!
Even if you would give the number, let him know the likely outcome if he calls.
Some of them push too much and you might not be able to 'not give the number', you could give but let him know it's a waste of effort and credit if he calls. KAPUT
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by joywendy(f): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
[quote
author=alutacontinua]^ ^ ^ The rule is simple: DON'T BE RUDE BUT MAKE
YOUR STANCE CLEAR ENOUGH!
Even if you would give the number, let him know the likely outcome if he
calls.
Some of them push too much and you might not be able to 'not give the
number', you could give but let him know it's a waste of effort and
credit if he calls. KAPUT[/quote] ok about me calling the guys, i want to make it clear most of my course mates are guys,so it not really my fault, thanks for the help

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Dagr8tosyn: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nice Note, keep it up.
joywendy: ok thanks. about no 1, what if its a
course mate, lets say like during the break u call is it the same thing? and the phone number what if it is someone u chat with on net is it wrong or will u be seen as desperate

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by joywendy(f): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
Da gr8tosyn: Nice Note, keep it up.
keep what up?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
pls aw can i upload photo no nairaland abeg make persn help me
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
,.i wnt put picture 4 naira land and e no wnt work abeg make persn teach me am new here.,
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by babylolaroy(f): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
alutacontinua: ^ ^ ^ The rule is simple: DON'T BE RUDE BUT MAKE YOUR STANCE CLEAR ENOUGH!
Even if you would give the number, let him know the likely outcome if he calls.
Some of them push too much and you might not be able to 'not give the number', you could give but let him know it's a waste of effort and credit if he calls. KAPUT
mehn ds baby is strict. guys around you are in for it!...

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
hmmmmmmmm!!!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 24, 2013
morning everyone....i hate weekends and weddings...ok bye

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by nlmonpoint(m): 5:19am On Aug 25, 2013
@op. U are indeed a carmelion o for real... Reason: your picture has since feb 01 been loading...at least be bold enof to let us know u facially. Abi is there or re there reasons you are hiding ur face? What I can say as regards this topic is that most ladies get it so wrong when they think the new slang saying "for better for stay for worse for go" deey tend to opt for the already rich guys not minding d root of such riches! I am single also cos d lady I currently have aint giving me much attention which I know is simply cos I currently have no cash to shower on her. I am Ayo (Doublestar) a musician who is NEXT to blow like Tuface. My profile picture I guess would tell more!!!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by babylolaroy(f): 7:14am On Aug 25, 2013
chilling right here with my single status. @ carmydoll wia yu at
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 25, 2013
Daughters of the 21st century, i hail una o. How market naw? Abeg no forget say Mamma wan carry her grand pikins o before she die o. Therefore, Marry and born pikins for am sharp sharp abeg. grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hi hi everyonesmiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy

Really feeling bad that I don't come here as often as I used to.I have a lot to write here but I also have a lot on my hands right now.sad

@ bukattyne darling,I see you jare.how is ' our' finacee doing?

@miss blanche baby.fairest of all. How are you and how is cake planet?
I think ii can understand how you feel about weddings and weekends but you have to be happy and celebrate with those who have found their better halfs. Who knows 'he' might meet you therewink.Have fun,enjoy life

@ babyloraray,am right here dear,nice meeting you.

@nimonpint......lol,you make me laugh. Actually I just uploaded that image last week,don't worry maybe its poor network that is delaying my pix from showing.:p

Where is everybody o?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Rosebert(f): 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
A woman according to the bible is a helpmeet to her husband wich means she assists him in the home...
Boss13:

Well a woman can support the family but it is not her job. A man must take care of his family. That is his job.

My friend get that lazy attitude out of your head. I don't read my bible very well, but I know a man must provide for his household. God did not say it is joint effort. A woman is a homemaker not a home provider.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
Good day my belove ones l love u all.Happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
smiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by alexmbachu2: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hey,am new here,and i nid 2 gt hooked up.cn u call me on 0803747183
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Carmydoll(f): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hmmm....I don't know what I did o,but my last post was hidden and my handle 'Carm was banned

I can't post with itsad
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Carmydoll: Hmmm....I don't know what I did o,but my last post was hidden and my handle 'Carmelion' was banned

I can't post with itsad
Loool it could be the anti-spam bolt...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by usecondom(m): 1:34am On Aug 26, 2013
tongue nice thread.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
carmelion:

Hi classic lady,welcome to the thread.though others have said it,I just felt I should point out one or two things especially the part where you mentioned keeping other guys on the radar as a form of Backup.

That will only distract you.It is either you are in a relationship or you are not.You won't enjoy it when you are divided ,besides that an act of indiscipline.If you are bothered about anything ,DISCUSS it with your partner.Afterall he is your partner.Let him know your worries and hear what he has to say.Don't be shy please.Let him also tell you what is keeping him.He must not build a house if his own before he gets a wife(just saying).

Lastly,the fact that you are in your mid 20's doesn't mean that you are ready for marriage.I feel the societal pressure too but trust me marriage requires a lot.Please take your time.My point is talk with him and things will be fine.Good luck!
Thanks for the advice...God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (181) (Reply)

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.