Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (256176 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2013
Another disturbin thing I noticed is the rate at which our gals develop big tummy... It's alarming.. U wil see a gal of 20 wit a tummy like that of a pregnant woman... They don't exercise, eat junk foods, won't rest untill they finished a box of chocolate...

Another is the way they now write on social sites.. (sm guys dn join too.).. Wetin b "5n", fanks, wiv, yhu, etc.?.. Instead of yhu, why nt pt u?.. Instead of fanks why nt pt tnks?..

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by BankuTilapia: 10:32am On Feb 04, 2013
Women and their tantrums. If u r tired of men u hv da ryt to becum a lesbian. Men r diz men r dat mtcheeeeewwww who cares grin grin grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by BankuTilapia: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2013
La Bonito: mad lion, listen, we ladies like material things cos we are made from finishd product, wat do you expect. So material or no material things, you guys are not reliable period. Wen some guys have notin 2 offer you see dem talking of material things on issues like dis, wen dey finally pik some change you see dia tru colour. Already made guys all the way jari.life is too short 2 wallow in poverty. For how long wil you continue 2 suffer all because you want 2 be in a nonsense relationship, ladies if guys Bleep up, drop dem like a bad shit, just passing.

Real women don't bang their hopes on ur so called already made guyz u r ranting abt here. They work hard and earn their own money. Judging from da stupidity u have written here i am convince u r Jux A LAZY BONE IDLE WOMAN without any focus but praying to catch a SUGAR DADDY. grin grin grin angry angry
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Real women don't bang their hopes on ur so called already made guyz u r ranting abt here. They work hard and earn their own money. Judging from da stupidity u have written here i am convince u r Jux A LAZY BONE IDLE WOMAN without any focus but praying to catch a SUGAR DADDY. grin grin grin angry angry
OMG!!!! Did I read that ...Banku, you must be so damn heartlesssss to have said that to a PASSING DOLL shocked shocked grin grin cry cry
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 04, 2013
Graphy: some women re lukn 4 just 50k own them no see,person see 120k own e no want,na wa o
Now, this got me laughing and rolling on the airrr cheesy cheesy grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by BankuTilapia: 11:19am On Feb 04, 2013
DailyNews: OMG!!!! Did I read that ...Banku, you must be so damn heartlesssss to have said that to a PASSING DOLL shocked shocked grin grin cry cry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by pbs4real(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2013
Nyc thread,one tin I knw 4 sure is girls will always fall 4 guyz who are playaz, guys with so much *SWAG* kal me on 07062233280 if u knw u can be very understanding amd trustworthy partner....tnx and God bless us.....
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 04, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't let Carmelion catch u that u are grinning and laughing around on her cute, informative thread, I am out o...I wasn't here o... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
[quote author=passionate88] Another disturbin thing I noticed is the rate at which our gals develop big tummy... It's alarming.. U wil see a gal of 20 wit a tummy like that of a pregnant woman... They don't exercise, eat junk foods, won't rest untill they finished a box of chocolate...

Another is the way they now write on social sites.. (sm guys dn join too.).. Wetin b "5n", fanks, wiv, yhu, etc.?.. Instead of yhu, why nt pt u?.. Instead of fanks why nt pt tnks?..[/quotte] this is so funny, but true, tells a lot about the type of girls on that site.. People need to look in words self improvement is key, a Man wouldn't make you happy unless you are happy with yourself 1st. #food4thot
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
carmelion: After treating this for two solid weeks,did the staph go?No.I already read it up somewhere that it is a very very stubborn bacteria.Mind you I started spending the little money I had on drugs.I was determined to treat it,so I decided to start another round of treatment not minding the cost.I also practised a higher level of hygiene as regards my being a woman.when treating an infection,its not advisable to go back to the same undies.it would come back.I ate a lot of fruits too.then after two weeks,I went for another test,the staph was gone.That was when it dawn on me that perharps he knew all these while cos he was always visiting the hospital,complaining of movements around the body(a symptom of staph).So why didn't he tell me?Cos he knows it would confirm my suspicion of his unfaithfulness.Well once bitten,twice what?hmmm,I told him politely,"am so done with you".I mean imagine if it was HIV?Is that how my life would have changed bearing all because of love?I even went for a pelvic scan and every appeared intact(God help me).after some months,my period regulaised as in comes on a particular date,my ovulation too.Hmmm,my dear sisters I don't care what anybody says on this thread.I would keep saying what I have been saying.Open your eyes while in love.
alyk ds. m api 4u

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by nonysmith(m): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
Charliemorgano: @ carmy doll ur right...be friendly to people...just few weeks i just registered on a new social site i met a lady online and i wanted to chat with her she started raining abuses on me that i don't have job thats why am always online...she really insulted me and i just dropped a few words of advise for her...women make mistakes alot at their younger age...every woman can't marry a ready made man sometimes God wants you to look down abit and then move up..In matters of the heart forget status
hehehhehehe which site biko hope it is not twoo cos I feel dat site is a virus and can't be operated...as per d abuses ndoo oo
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by dederocs(m): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
carmelion: On a very special note,I want to acknowlege a very special set of dolls in the house.They re no other people than those sweet ladies who still have their virginity intact.please have a cup of ice cream on my behalfcheesy.Be full of pride and guide what you have jealously and make sure you give it to the man who knows its worth.As we approch valentine Feb 14th,please be sensible,valentine dosent mean sex,there re more sensible ways to celebrate it.Is your boyfriend telling you to prove your love by opening your legs for him?My dear that guy is an enemy,yes that's what I said,a bid enemy at that.Once you give it to him that's it,you have joined "others".Be wise.
we all live and learn,a life without mistakes is boring-leaves nothing to reminisce on...you know we gat love for all y'all sexy ladies wink
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
Get inpired dolls!,Get your groove back with these trendy/DESCENT styles
Mon-Wedsmiley,Work,lecture,exams any where as long as its the beginning of the week.We will talk more on these later.Be good.

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
More!

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
Decency ,style and comfort is the watch wordsmiley

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
Get your groove back! cool

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
carmelion: Get your groove back! cool

How l wish they will dress like this atleast 30% problem have been solve! then we only battle the remaining 70% brazilian hair,lady gaga,rihanna,beyonce diva fever,strech mark due to excess make up,E-station on dstv,News or sport? for where.. rather nollywood,Mr write fever,marriage fever syndrom.. pls dolls & guys u may complete the rest..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
No matter the size dolls,you re good to go!cool

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
Carm, I love what you are doing, to be honest with you, I am very proud of you, and other ladies should pls listen to your honest n open-minded counsels on this thread.

My most admired dress for a lady is---- cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked...okay, let me say it...GOWNS! Cute and corporate-looking gowns, lovely skirts, knee lenght, like some of the ones u posted here already. I tell my cousins that, and even my brothers' fiances, they all know I cherish to see ladies in cute, smart, adorable gowns or skirt and blouse like those of Princess Diana grin

But my problem at this point with you carm is, why must u post white ladies only?

We have cute black ladies, and I am believing u are one too, so go back and delete those pics and re-post those of cute, elegant black ladies dressed in cute, adorable skirts and blouse, and in Princess Diana gowns! You ladies should stop making our black sisters feel inferior with all these white-white thing, black is beautiful! smiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
DailyNews: Carm, I love what you are doing, to be honest with you, I am very proud of you, and other ladies should pls listen to your honest n open-minded counsels on this thread.

My most admired dress for a lady is---- cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked...okay, let me say it...GOWNS! Cute and corporate-looking gowns, lovely skirts, knee lenght, like some of the ones u posted here already. I tell my cousins that, and even my brothers' fiances, they all know I cherish to see ladies in cute, smart, adorable gowns or skirt and blouse like those of Princess Diana grin

But my problem at this point with you carm is, why must u post white ladies only?

We have cute black ladies, and I am believing u are one too, so go back and delete those pics and re-post those of cute, elegant black ladies dressed in cute, adorable skirts and blouse, and in Princess Diana gowns! You ladies should stop making our black sisters feel inferior with all these white-white thing, black is beautiful! smiley
^^^,thanks daily news.I tried my best to get black ladies,but you know corporate wears was handed down to us by westerners.So I didn't get much.Never mind just come again when its time for ankara,hehehehehe*dancing azonto*,they won't even see our back.cheesy.I mean whites can't even compete with us.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Guddy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
Very nice and educative thread you've got here Carm. I've been following the thread and never wanted to comment but after getting exposed to all the knowledge in this thread, I can't help but to register my appreciation. Thanks to all the mature minded dolls and guys in this thread. I've bookmarked this thread as I intend to follow it up. Keep up the good work you all.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ok o,somebody else should feel free to post more decent dresses, shoes and hand bags.Only corporate please,let's take it one at a time.We will talk later.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by specialguest(f): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
Lovely lovely lovely work. I found this thread very educative and entertaining as well. Though i aint single but i can proudly say i learnt alot from most people here. . Most importantly the chief host carmy doll and dailynews. Your vast knowledge on relationship issues is second to none.

Ladies, the importance of self development cannot be over emphasized so please stop hiding behind that man. Come out and get ahead in your career, business or skills acquisition. Any man who threatens to leave because you are career oriented or business minded was never meant to be with you in the first place. Let him go in peace and watch you soar. This is the 21st century dolls! No dulling
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by clily: 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
carmelion: Experience they say is the best teacher.I want to share with you dolls one the not so sweet experience I had while I was dating a particular guy.My dear Sisters,beware of guys who will tell you that they love but they already have a fiancee who is known by the family members.they brainwash you and tell that it is you they love(this happens after you hace opened your legs for themn,why not before?)They spoil you with money,love and so on you fall heplessly in love.And at the end of the day,they walk down the aisle with the they supposedly didn't love,while leaving you heartbroken .Hey dolls,it happened to me and believe me I don't want anyone of you to feel wat I feltsad.I was down,i felt suicidal.I believe that a lady out there is ignorantly beleiving another play boy out there.please my dear sister,wake up today and run.If its you he truly loves,he wouldn't have a fiancee who is not you,Well am over it now coolbut I don't want anyother person to innocently fall for such people.You deserve the best!

M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣ dear exactly same happened 2 me, I felt so terrible buh I realy thank God am over it nw
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
specialguest: Lovely lovely lovely work. I found this thread very educative and entertaining as well. Though i aint single but i can proudly say i learnt alot from most people here. . Most importantly the chief host carmy doll and dailynews. Your vast knowledge on relationship issues is second to none.

Ladies, the importance of self development cannot be over emphasized so please stop hiding behind that man. Come out and get ahead in your career, business or skills acquisition. Any man who threatens to leave because you are career oriented or business minded was never meant to be with you in the first place. Let him go in peace and watch you soar. This is the 21st century dolls! No dulling

No Sane man will leave a career Oriented/business minded woman, Relationship is not all about give and give or take and take from one side. Its all about what both party has to offer. I will pick an industrious woman anytime, any-day, over the so called fake Nicki Minaj wannabe.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
clily:

M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣ dear exactly same happened 2 me, I felt so terrible buh I realy thank God am over it nw
Its okay hun,a very big and warm hug from me to you.hope you re better now?Are you working or schooling.I know its tougher when you re idle,please do check in here regularly.It will be okay.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
Walexsammy: dear virginity is nt dignity itz jst lack of opportunitY

This is stale jare. If you are a virgin, hold on to your belief.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

This is stale jare. If you are a virgin, hold on to your belief.
!!!!!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
specialguest: Lovely lovely lovely work. I found this thread very educative and entertaining as well. Though i aint single but i can proudly say i learnt alot from most people here. . Most importantly the chief host carmy doll and dailynews. Your vast knowledge on relationship issues is second to none.

wow! Thanks special, I am dancing Gangnam style remix, featuring Jack Changgringrin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
damilarelr:
You're wrong, that quote is usually from disvirgined boys and girls. It's not only dignity that virginity carries, it also keep one from guilty conscience, STI/Ds, vulnerability of getting pregnant, sexual urge when with opposite sex, as a lady it gives you mouth to tell a guy to leave if he's no more interested.

My dear, there's dignity in it o, boys and girls're not disvirgined because they had the opportunity, but because of lust, greediness, situations and circumstances.

Most disvirgined deep inside of them wish they can revert their status...quote me wrong.

Nice write up! To make minor correction, there's nothing like "disvirgined". The right word to use is deflowered or devirginated

According to http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?word=deflowered

*Deflower
vb (tr)
1. to deprive of virginity, esp by rupturing the hymen through sexual ntercourse
2. to despoil of beauty, innocence, etc.; mar; violate
3. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications /
Horticulture) to rob or despoil of
flowers

*Deflowerer n

According to http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?word=Devirginate

*Devirginate
a. 1. Deprived of virginity.
v. t.1. To deprive of virginity; to
deflower.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
Charliemorgano: ...when he leaves the car to buy some stuffs he activates the recorder and when he is alone he plays it and laugh at them...i was shocked

Your former Oga is something else. Well, I don't blame him; that's what is happening in this time and age. Let him go "Prince Akeem" style in Coming to American if you get my drift.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by fubbyy(m): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
I have never followed a thread in this NL like I followed this, after reading all the posts, I came to a conclusion and also believe what my late mum said that everything we do in this life has to do with luck

My people, as am typing this post, 2 rich men are busy killing them selves over who will marry one good for nothing girl that lives in my area(we are family friends though) while some beautiful,hardworking and well to do dolls are here crying for men (lol..)

1.. This girl character is very bad, she gives her parents so much trouble and insults you on a slightest mistake

2... There's nothing special about her when it comes to looks,she's just like every other girl around,am sure many dolls here whom are dying for loneliness and seriously looking for a man is prettier than her

3.. She's just a degree holder just like other millions of nigerians

4 I don't think she's a good cook because I have eaten in their house severally which I suspects she prepare the meals,

The list is endless...

Now if such person read this thread she would laugh at you girls that cries over what men did to them because she's the one doing it to men despite all her imperfections

What am I saying? There's no particular way to live which will guarantee you your heart desired husband, some people are just naturally lucky while others are not

What ever we do in this life has to do with luck, I have seen bad girls getting married to the nicest and rich husband while the good ones keep making the pillow their best friend out of loneliness while hoping for a goodman to come

Hello beautiful dolls, just pray and ask God to favour you because all this advices can never change anything, what will be will be, a naughty girl who was destined to marry a governor will end up marrying a governor, he can even meet her in the club

I repeat, EVERYTHING WE DO HAS TO DO WITH LUCK...

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (181) (Reply)

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.