Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (255378 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
charles316:

There are several types of single ladies.
1. Those who cheated on their partners and so were bounced from the relationship. These kind of women are so rampant. In this era,2 out of every 10 babes fall under this category.

2.Those that would prefer to wait and marry a made man than stick with a guy coming up. These ladies forget that the made men were once struggling. When these guys 'make it',they look for the younger women.

3. Those who have traded their bodies for few naira notes and electronic gadgets. Surprisingly,the news of the lifestyle of these women travel faster than light. No one wants to marry a h0e even criminals. Lol

4 . The wayward ones. These kind of women live wayward lives during their youth. These ladies do get admirers but lose the guys when these guys get their share of the 'public cake'. Just imagine if a girls gets like 3 admirers monthly
In a year,that will be 3X12=48.
In 8 years,say from age 20 to 28...48X8=424 men.

Damn!!! So why wouldn't a reasonable girl pin down one man out of 428 men.

I rest my case.
And also 48*8=384.. I don't mean to ridicule... You can as well modify the post...

RedBenson:
No one is above mistake..
Which teatia (teacher) taught u dat 3x12=48? No wonder ASUU is still on strike. Smh!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by charles316: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
@ logodwhiz and redbenson,
Hey girls,thanks for pointing that out. But was that all u could learn from the whole thing I wrote??
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
charles316: @ logodwhiz and redbenson,
Hey girls,thanks for pointing that out. But was that all u could learn from the whole thing I wrote??
I'm not a girl.. And also I learnt a lot.. The error denied it d privilege of being perfect...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by deejay717(f): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
For all my insecure ladies that push the right one away.... Recognize that you are your own worst enemy and the insecurity can destroy a Perfectly good man. And of course I know this only from experience so goodluck, love yourself girls or no body will and that is real tlk man!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 07, 2013
hello evry1,i knw dz might nt b d write thread but i realy need help,ther's dz gal at d mall where i work,she s prety,smart nd fun 2 b wit nd i like her,d problem here s dat i would lyk us 2 b frnd bt i probly dn't have an idea how 2 go abt it.pls i need ur advice.tnx
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 7:39am On Dec 07, 2013
habib55: hello evry1,i knw dz might nt b d write thread but i realy need help,ther's dz gal at d mall where i work,she s prety,smart nd fun 2 b wit nd i like her,d problem here s dat i would lyk us 2 b frnd bt i probly dn't have an idea how 2 go abt it.pls i need ur advice.tnx

May I know how old both of you are?and if you have spoken to her before or you are just admiring her from afar?

Have you dated before?Does she work at the mall too?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2013
tongue
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
carmelion:

May I know how old both of you are?and if you have spoken to her before or you are just admiring her from afar?

Have you dated before?Does she work at the mall too?
Tanx i realy apriciate.2 ansa ur questions.1.Am 23yrs while it i she might b between 22-24yrs. 2.No i have not spoken 2 her in any form abt 4rm d occational hi's and hello's,nd i admire her alot. 3.i hv dated few gals it realy bn a while,d last i had a galfrnd was 2011. 4.yes she work n d mall.tnx
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
habib55: Tanx i realy apriciate.2 ansa ur questions.1.Am 23yrs while it i she might b between 22-24yrs. 2.No i have not spoken 2 her in any form abt 4rm d occational hi's and hello's,nd i admire her alot. 3.i hv dated few gals it realy bn a while,d last i had a galfrnd was 2011. 4.yes she work n d mall.tnx

Well.I don't encourage romantic relationships between two people working in the same place except if one of you is planning to leave.

Try getting close to her but are you sure she is not in any relationship as that might be another obstacle.Don't go professing your love for her immidiately.Be friendly with her,show her some signs(that should not include giving her money)though you can buy her lunch once in a while.

Women are quick to understand when a man is interested in them.If she encourages it and feels comfortable around you then you can go ahead and define your relationship.

Very important:Don't rush her or bug her life with phone calls,else you become a pest.Let her set the pace,just tag along.
I wish you lucksmiley

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
Babylola, how are you? Long time!
Causetrouble, missblanche, ichidodo, 2sexy and others-how are y'all doing!
This girl here misses you! kiss
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
alutacontinua: Babylola, how are you? Long time!
Causetrouble, missblanche, ichidodo, 2sexy and others-how are y'all doing!
This girl here misses you! kiss
Missed you toooo *hugsss*
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2013
carmelion:

Well.I don't encourage romantic relationships between two people working in the same place except if one of you is planning to leave.

Try getting close to her but are you sure she is not in any relationship as that might be another obstacle.Don't go professing your love for her immidiately.Be friendly with her,show her some signs(that should not include giving her money)though you can buy her lunch once in a while.

Women are quick to understand when a man is interested in them.If she encourages it and feels comfortable around you then you can go ahead and define your relationship.

Very important:Don't rush her or bug her life with phone calls,else you become a pest.Let her set the pace,just tag along.
I wish you lucksmiley
.Tanx.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello everyone....well I dnt knw wat 2 call my situation buh lemme explain....

M in my early twenties n currently doin my youth service,aldoh m single nt dat I mind cus I enjoy being single buh the issue is lots of guyz(some gud n odas nt so gud) have cum 2 ask me out buh I always turn dem dwn nt becus I don't want 2 date buh becus m nt jes feeling dem(i.e I dnt see dem as pple I can date,nt in a bad way doh) n I dnt want 2 go in2 any relationship out of pity or becus m getting old or sumtin....m a believer of being friends b4 goin in2 a relationship buh most guys seems 2 tink odawise.

So also i bliv in d 'no sex b4 marriage tin' buh my fear is dat d guy may nt agree n dis is also anoda issue dat is stoppin me 4rm considering any relationship,which is y I av decide 2 b financially independent b4 going in2 any relationship wat so ever.

My question nw is m I deceivin myself or jes postponing d inevitable(i.e sex)cus almost everywhere u luk,u hardly see a relationship without sex even friends r nt helpin matterz n abt being friends first b4 becuming partners is it possible or I shud jes agree n start one immediately m asked?

#Wud really appreciate ur response....Thankz
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
beau49: Hello everyone....well I dnt knw wat 2 call my situation buh lemme explain....

M in my early twenties n currently doin my youth service,aldoh m single nt dat I mind cus I enjoy being single buh the issue is lots of guyz(some gud n odas nt so gud) have cum 2 ask me out buh I always turn dem dwn nt becus I don't want 2 date buh becus m nt jes feeling dem(i.e I dnt see dem as pple I can date,nt in a bad way doh) n I dnt want 2 go in2 any relationship out of pity or becus m getting old or sumtin....m a believer of being friends b4 goin in2 a relationship buh most guys seems 2 tink odawise.

So also i bliv in d 'no sex b4 marriage tin' buh my fear is dat d guy may nt agree n dis is also anoda issue dat is stoppin me 4rm considering any relationship,which is y I av decide 2 b financially independent b4 going in2 any relationship wat so ever.

My question nw is m I deceivin myself or jes postponing d inevitable(i.e sex)cus almost everywhere u luk,u hardly see a relationship without sex even friends r nt helpin matterz n abt being friends first b4 becuming partners is it possible or I shud jes agree n start one immediately m asked?

Hi beau,
There is nothing wrong with you,don't get worked up.If you are not feeling them,there is nothing anyone can do about it.Feelings come from within,it is not forced.

All I can tell you is you should not write all of them off.In as much you are not promising them anything,give one or two of them a chance.By chance I mean,let them hang around.Sometimes when we get close to people,we discover who they really are.You might like them you know.

Except if your reasons are based on tribe,religion,class,educational background.e.t.c.

In this case,Only you can make that decision.Please keep on being good.There are still men who will date you without sex.Very few,but they still exist.

All the best and keep us postedsmiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
Are there girls who can date a guy without gifts or favours?.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
passionate88: Are there girls who can date a guy without gifts or favours?.

When you love someone,giving them gifts and granting them favours won't be a task neither would it be news.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
carmelion:

When you love someone,giving them gifts and granting them favours won't be a task neither would it be news.
What abt when you love someone and you dan't have something to give?.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ubong560(m): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
beau49: Hello everyone....well I dnt knw wat 2 call my situation buh lemme explain....

M in my early twenties n currently doin my youth service,aldoh m single nt dat I mind cus I enjoy being single buh the issue is lots of guyz(some gud n odas nt so gud) have cum 2 ask me out buh I always turn dem dwn nt becus I don't want 2 date buh becus m nt jes feeling dem(i.e I dnt see dem as pple I can date,nt in a bad way doh) n I dnt want 2 go in2 any relationship out of pity or becus m getting old or sumtin....m a believer of being friends b4 goin in2 a relationship buh most guys
seems 2 tink odawise.

So also i bliv in d 'no sex b4 marriage tin' buh my fear is dat d guy may nt agree n dis is also anoda issue dat is stoppin me 4rm considering any relationship,which is y I av decide 2 b financially independent b4
going in2 any relationship wat so ever.

My question nw is m I deceivin myself or jes postponing d inevitable(i.e sex)cus almost everywhere u luk,u hardly see a relationship without sex even friends r nt helpin matterz n abt being friends first b4 becuming
partners is it possible or I shud jes agree n start one immediately m
asked?

This ur stinginess with ur pusssy might not land u well, if u like, mark my words. If u think ur pusssy is too precious that u cant giv it to guys to chop for whatsoever reasons left to u, then keep it to urself, better still, cut it, fry or cook it and chop am urself. I dont give a damn! If i may ask, are u a virgin? Even if u are, why 'no sex till marriage tins', after d marriage now, na u go still com back here com complain say ur man is not endowed down there, he cant perform well, he cant make u pregnant etc. Meanwhyl, this is when u would've exploited all the exploitables sexually and otherwise. Am off!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
passionate88: What abt when you love someone and you dan't have something to give?.

It depends on what you consider worth giving.first observe the kind of person she is ,there is always something you can afford.

If she likes music,get her N100 CD plate of that musician

She likes fashion,get her N200 fashion magazine,get her a beautiful scarf or even a N200 earing or N500 3-in-1 bangle.Let something just come from you!

You know one thing about gifts?Its not the price.Its the fact that you were actually thinking about her at that moment.

When you have N400 airtime in your phone,transfer N200 to her line.Such surprise gifts are just mind blowing.

I know you are a student,I just hope you find a good girl,but erase that mind set.Love is not expensive,though it will cost you something.

But out love,you won't feel it.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 2:13am On Dec 09, 2013
ubong560:

This ur stinginess with ur pusssy might not land u well, if u like, mark my words. If u think ur pusssy is too precious that u cant giv it to guys to chop for whatsoever reasons left to u, then keep it to urself, better still, cut it, fry or cook it and chop am urself. I dont give a damn! If i may ask, are u a virgin? Even if u are, why 'no sex till marriage tins', after d marriage now, na u go still com back here com complain say ur man is not endowed down there, he cant perform well, he cant make u pregnant etc. Meanwhyl, this is when u would've exploited all the exploitables sexually and otherwise. Am off!

Wow.....did u jes read wat u wrote? N lemme ask u,those dat av 'freely' given u there pussy where r dey in ur life rite nw?Well if any of those issues arises,b sure dat we wud luk 4 solutions n nt mk it public so pple like u can gloat!

carmelion:
Hi beau,
There is nothing wrong with you,don't get worked up.If you are not feeling them,there is nothing anyone can do about it.Feelings come from within,it is not forced.

All I can tell you is you should not write all of them off.In as much you are not promising them anything,give one or two of them a chance.By chance I mean,let them hang around.Sometimes when we get close to people,we discover who they really are.You might like them you know.

Except if your reasons are based on tribe,religion,class,educational background.e.t.c.

In this case,Only you can make that decision.Please keep on being good.There are still men who will date you without sex.Very few,but they still exist.

All the best and keep us postedsmiley

Tanx 4 d reply.....well I dnt really tink abt tribal,religion,class etc I jes want dat person dat wud really b der 4 me n me 4 him 2.....Dat wud mk everytime spent worth it n nt end up with a jerk who only tinks abt himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 5:26am On Dec 09, 2013

madam beau..

I like d fact dat that u av already laid down sum principle for ur self before u get into the dating game.

But wat m surprised abt is not feeling any of ur toasters.. Whats d prob with dem?? Are dai less than wat u wish ur kinda of man shld b or cos dai not following ur friends b4 dating rule..

Again, u said sumtin abt been financially independent which is a very great thing.. But weda u are financially independent or not a guy who wants sex b4 marriage would ask for it weda u r or u not. It doesnt matter u ask him for stuffs or not.. D probabilty is only higher when u do. Dere are guys who are willing to wait although very small.

To friendship b4 dating a lot of guys have been dere b4. One is when u try to b friends with a gal and u dont make ur intentions knwn frm d start dere is a high prob dat u might get friendzoned for life. And no one wants dat.

Lastly, ma advise to is
-ur principle are very great ones but try and b flexible in d sense dat no one is perfect. We just trying to attain dat.

-if u believe in no sex before marriage stick with it.. Ur faoth will work for u but b ready to face lot of challenges cos u goin against d status quo.

- if a guy ask u out, d fact dat he does not av ur desirable qualities at first galance dos not make him not ur dream man, if u want friendship first do tell him if he is urs he will stick around. But dont go friendzoning him.

- believe God and b prayerful

NB: not al relationship are meant to lead to marriage some are just to make us a better person and not b keept, some are just for us to av experience in dealing with human beings cos we complicated..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Luvlydevin(m): 6:29am On Dec 09, 2013
carmelion:

It depends on what you consider worth giving.first observe the kind of person she is ,there is always something you can afford.

She likes fashion,get her N200 fashion magazine,get her a beautiful scarf or even a N200 earing or N500 3-in-1 bangle.Let something just come from you!

You know one thing about gifts?Its not the price.Its the fact that you were actually thinking about her at that moment.

When you have N400 airtime in your phone,transfer N200 to her line.Such surprise gifts are just mind blowing.

I know you are a student,I just hope you find a good girl,but erase that mind set.Love is not expensive,though it will cost you something.

kai this carmelon of a girl just day burst my head with her post, them still da see this kind of girl for this our obodo Nigeria, when girls of these days just want to chop and clean mouth, by the way again I really enjoy reading your post, and I bet you will make a good wife some day

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2013
carmelion:

Easier said than done. Think about when you started dating newly, if a guy had given you things like this would you have accepted it with happiness?, wouldn't u have discussed abt him with ur friends and laughd over his "brokeness" and hw he should go get money b4 thinkin of dating cos afterall "no b love u go chop".
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2013
passionate88: Easier said than done. Think about when you started dating newly, if a guy had given you things like this would you have accepted it with happiness?, wouldn't u have discussed abt him with ur friends and laughd over his "brokeness" and hw he should go get money b4 thinkin of dating cos afterall "no b love u go chop".

I would have gone ahead to tell you about my very first love.He gave me the little he had even ashe was yet to get secure a job.But let me save you the story,of why we didn't get married even though he gave me a ring, cos you won't believe me.You always have something negative to say about girls.

Never mind...one day someone will walk into your life and make you see things differently.I just hope it happens soon

I won't write on this again.Perharps somebody else will take it from here.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Itsalie: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
wooooooooow!! Lyk big Wooow!!!!.

I took my time to read from page 1 to page 175, though it took me almost two wks but i didnt mind cos it was worth every second of my time.

Carmydoll, you are a darling, THUMBS UP TO YOU.

you might not know it but u hv really touched so many lives (especially mine) and prevented me from makin more mistakes, but at d same time understanding dat life is a risk only dat one should thread with caution and use ones head.

TUALE Carmydoll, infact i love u, (am not a lez though)

To others dat v made meaning contributions-- dailynews, maya, missblanche, nbright, aluta, 2sexy, passionate etc etc, 10 gbosas for una. 3 extra for passionate dat made it dis far.

am single and lonely though, i tot i was d only one passing tru d stage,and i was beginning to think am abnormal until i came across dis thrend. tanx Carmydoll, i hv learnt a lot!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Luvlydevin(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
It'salie:

I took my time to read from page 1 to page 175, though it took me almost two wks but i didnt mind cos it was worth every second of my time.

you might not know it but u hv really touched so many lives (especially mine) and prevented me from makin more mistakes, but at d same time understanding dat life is a risk only dat one should thread with caution and use ones head.

To others dat v made meaning contributions-- dailynews, maya, missblanche, nbright, aluta, 2sexy, passionate etc etc, 10 gbosas for una. 3 extra for passionate dat made it dis far.

am single and lonely though, i tot i was d only one passing tru d stage,and i was beginning to think am abnormal until i came across dis thrend. tanx Carmydoll, i hv learnt a lot!
hahaha make I quick check this babe out, o o no pix naira abi dollar land girls why una da do like this na, hiss and leave thread no wonder una day always day single grin
It'salie:

hahaha make I quick check this babe out, o o no pix naira abi dollar land girls why una da do like this na, hiss and leave thread no wonder una day always day single
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Luvlydevin(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
It'salie:

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
temi4fash:

madam beau..

I like d fact dat that u av already laid down sum principle for ur self before u get into the dating game.

But wat m surprised abt is not feeling any of ur toasters.. Whats d prob with dem?? Are dai less than wat u wish ur kinda of man shld b or cos dai not following ur friends b4 dating rule..

Again, u said sumtin abt been financially independent which is a very great thing.. But weda u are financially independent or not a guy who wants sex b4 marriage would ask for it weda u r or u not. It doesnt matter u ask him for stuffs or not.. D probabilty is only higher when u do. Dere are guys who are willing to wait although very small.

To friendship b4 dating a lot of guys have been dere b4. One is when u try to b friends with a gal and u dont make ur intentions knwn frm d start dere is a high prob dat u might get friendzoned for life. And no one wants dat.

Lastly, ma advise to is
-ur principle are very great ones but try and b flexible in d sense dat no one is perfect. We just trying to attain dat.

-if u believe in no sex before marriage stick with it.. Ur faoth will work for u but b ready to face lot of challenges cos u goin against d status quo.

- if a guy ask u out, d fact dat he does not av ur desirable qualities at first galance dos not make him not ur dream man, if u want friendship first do tell him if he is urs he will stick around. But dont go friendzoning him.

- believe God and b prayerful

NB: not al relationship are meant to lead to marriage some are just to make us a better person and not b keept, some are just for us to av experience in dealing with human beings cos we complicated..

Tanx 4 ur reply u made sum gud point....

Wat I meant abt nt feelin any of my toasters is dat d likeness n attraction is jes nt der n I dnt wanna force d feelings or date out of pressure...

I knw most guys wud ask 4 sex weda or nt he gives me money or gifts buh being financially independent wud giv me an hedge n I wud av a say unlike wen m overly dependent on him.

Me telling a guy let's b friend first b4 anytin else is lyk sayin'u don't knw me n I dnt knw u dat much,so let's take tinz slow n steady n if @ d long run we lyk wat we see den we can go ahead''...dis is after is has made his intensions of dating me known.

Thanks again 4 takin time 2 reply,u av really helped a lot...#cheers!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 12:08am On Dec 10, 2013
beau49:

Tanx 4 ur reply u made sum gud point....

Wat I meant abt nt feelin any of my toasters is dat d likeness n attraction is jes nt der n I dnt wanna force d feelings or date out of pressure...

I knw most guys wud ask 4 sex weda or nt he gives me money or gifts buh being financially independent wud giv me an hedge n I wud av a say unlike wen m overly dependent on him.

Me telling a guy let's b friend first b4 anytin else is lyk sayin'u don't knw me n I dnt knw u dat much,so let's take tinz slow n steady n if @ d long run we lyk wat we see den we can go ahead''...dis is after is has made his intensions of dating me known.

Thanks again 4 takin time 2 reply,u av really helped a lot...#cheers!

You welcome..

is it compulsory for u get ti get attracted on d first day to your potential bf before u can date him
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by doyin2011(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
SIngle Ladies, that Close Dude could be the ONE

Observe well, that Individual is Close.
Wednesday was my birthday and for the first time
in my life I was not looking forward to it, because
it only made me more aware of the fact that I was
getting older and I was still very single any way I
managed to get up that morning, and prepare for
work, while I was still dressing my parents called
and prayed for me, i managed to drag myself to
work, on getting to office there was nothing so
spectacular about the day, except Toks seem
more on my case.
Tokunbo is my work buddy, my confidante, in fact
in short terms he was my best friend, we shared
almost everything including my lunch which I
usually brought from the house, he even knew
about all my trial and errors in relationships, he
even introduced me to two of the guys I dated
and made jokes of some of them most times he
was around me, he was even the one who
adviced me to try a dating website and all.
Anyway on my birthday he asked me to dinner to
celebrate my birthday quietly with me, I didn’t
mind at least I didn’t have a boyfriend to keep me
occupied that night so Toks was an option.
Later in the day all members of staff celebrated
my birthday for me it was beautiful and I really
enjoyed it.
The day went quickly and it was already evening
and about time for my dinner with Toks I thought
of what to wear, I finally decided on my black
shimmery dress and purple shoes plus my
purple earrings and by the time my make up was
done I knew I was beautiful I felt like I had just
stepped out of a magazine I felt truly beautiful
like I hadn’t in a long time, anyway I went for my
dinner on my arrival at the agreed venue, I had to
fight to keep myself from releasing a gasp the
place was truly beautiful the candle lit and all I
was truly in love with the place already, just then
something else took my breath away Tokunbo he
had never looked more handsome, I had to
quickly gain myself back before things got quickly
weird. “so who lent you a suit that left you looking
this good this evening?” I asked trying to lighten
up the moment “It’s one of the things I inherited
from my ancestors, I don’t wear it except for
special occasions” he replied, it was one of the
reasons I and Toks were friends he had quite a
sense of humor, I gave him a smile and asked
again if he used make up because he looked too
handsome to be the Toks I knew, he laughed and
said he was pleased he’d impressed me that
night, we engaged in small talk actually we did a
little bit of gossiping afterwards we ordered our
dinner, then it was time for desert when it
happened, he started adjusting really uneasy in
his chair, he looked more nervous than I had ever
seen him, he never looked that serious not even
when he got into trouble and was called to see
our boss,
as I sat there wandering, the waiter
returned with a package, which appeared too
large to be dessert, he dropped the package right
in front of me as I opened it my jaw practically
dropped it was the most beautiful cake I had ever
seen, it was made in form of an engagement
ring, next to the cake was a note that simply said
“say yes please”
as I looked up from my note I saw Toks on one
knee, ring in hand and for the first time I saw him
look so serious “marry me please, I’ve watched
you try to find love in the past few months
especially and with each time you failed I felt
more convinced you were the one, I’ve thought
about it severally I love you too much to just keep
being friends with you, I want you to become a
part of my life, I want to know what it feels like to
crack you up when we’re like 60 and when we
have a daughter
I’ll like for her to have your eyes.
Marry me please” honestly in that moment I felt a
series of emotions, I wanted to hug him tightly
and say YES and let him know that was the
sweetest thing I had heard at the same time I
wanted to slap him and ask him why he had to
wait this long, but I did neither I just sat there and
stared long at him before I said” haba Tokkunbo
so it was you all along? you knew me long before I
even started searching you didn’t even make a
move, you allowed me to try them all, you
watched become desperate and become nice to
every Tom, dick and Harry yet you didn’t ask, I
volunteered to go to kano, sokoto and Kaduna on
training hoping you were there I dint even mind if
you were malo or Boko, you allowed me to be
friend zoned severally, you let me do plenty
stupid things and even laughed with me over it, I
attended....................

Visit- http:///Lmc74lynFd to finish this interesting piece
- @segun_adedoyin PIN-23266A6A
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2013
It'salie:

You are welcome darling...love you too.kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (181) (Reply)

((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.