Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,267 members, 7,954,038 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures (292934 Views)

Tracking Traffic In Nigeria Through Twitter! / Nigeria Through The Eyes Of A Keke Driver / Nigerian Woman With Record Heroin Haul Arrested In US -nigeria No Dey Carry Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2008
Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Abuja

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by favococo(f): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2008
@arnold1

wowww damn look very nice city really,,actually i checked before many times but never see this pics, am waiting without patience to have been there,,hope in this year!!! cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2008
favococo:

@arnold1

wowww damn look very nice city really,,actually i checked before many times but never see this pics, am waiting without patience to have been there,,hope in this year!!! cheesy

@favococo, we do have some nice parts to our country. I hope you enjoy your stay wink

Another aerial view of Lagos

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by favococo(f): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2008
yea thnxwink
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2008
Abuja National Stadium

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2008
Abuja Stadium (cont'd)

Nigeria vs. South Africa soccer match (June 1, 2008)

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by favococo(f): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2008
i like to see those pics, smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2008
thanks favococo wink

other pictures of abuja

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2008
abj cont'd

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2008
How much does it cost to buy a land in abuja I just cant stand the North cause of the heat!
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by benincitys(f): 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2008
thanks to all who post a pictures here it help to see the good side of nigerian not the bad side , i am proud to be a Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2008
hmmm naija is cute sha
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 12:28am On Jun 18, 2008
Planting of Palm Trees in Victoria Island, Lagos by Fashola's Administration

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 18, 2008
Na today?

Bluetooth?

No gas. . or what?

What happened to electricity?
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by egin(m): 12:03am On Jun 19, 2008
New pics of lagos

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by nalijah07(f): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2008
I am so happy to see that so many of youn contributed to this thread. Please, I would like to also see pictures of the different villages if you have it - Thanks!! grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by dblock(m): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2008
Great Shot of the Bar Beach Towers

Lagos Sunrise

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2008
VI

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by seyibrown(f): 1:25am On Jul 20, 2008
Thanks all, for all these beautiful pics.

More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More!

No place like home!
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2008
Palms Mall, Lekki Lagos - Pictures

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by HCH3COO: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2008
This is beautiful homie
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2008
HCH3COO:

This is beautiful homie

Thanks my man. I am visiting this mall next time I'm in Naija.

The place is really tight.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by tboy1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2008
@ Arnold1

nice pics bro . . . mehnn i'm missin naija so much
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2008
tboy1:

@ Arnold1

nice pics bro . . . mehnn i'm missin naija so much

Thanks dude. I miss the place myself cool

Fast food outlets at Palms Mall, Lekki Lagos

OMAHA

PIZZA INN

GEORGES CHINESE CUISINE

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Sammy107d(m): 6:30am On Jul 25, 2008
ommi gosh i find comfort in these pics afta a frustrating day. if theres a next lyf il choose 2 b naija again, I can't wait to leave ere! so much drama, action back ome. and biggup to Sly and co. smiley a few pics 4 u, more 2 come

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Sammy107d(m): 6:35am On Jul 25, 2008
more

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Sammy107d(m): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2008
again

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Sammy107d(m): 6:44am On Jul 25, 2008
gud job u guyz dat post pics. im tired already. e do.

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by nj11(f): 7:32am On Jul 25, 2008
God bless whoever started this thread and all that contributed,you guys make me love naija more and miss the land.
I'm home sick. cry
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Ijiji1(m): 8:03am On Jul 25, 2008
*subscribe* post more pictures pls
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 3:45am On Jul 27, 2008

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Houstony3k(f): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2008
After watching all these nice pictures of nigeria, i got very sick to the stomach, i am a nigerian born and raised and for the whole 20 years of living in nigeria i have never seen any of those nice places, and yes i have never been there, but in a country you all portray this nice why do you really need to go to a specific place to see them, and the question is how many people of the whole nigeria population really get to see this places, as big as that country and its population why is it that its only 1% of nigerians get to live that kind of luxury. where are the pictures of dead bodies lying on the street (i have seen so many), where is the picture of the road from lagos to benin where there are many pot holes, where are the pictures of nigerian police brutality towards the poor nigerian civilians, where are the pictures of the niger delta where there are oil's being rigged daily and the people cant even feed their family. where are the pictures of the nigeria local hospital's where are the pictures of bullet holes all over houses of people, where are the pictures of burnt houses and markets, where are the pictures of people sleeping under the lagos bridge and on the streets, where are the pictures of handicaps selling items all over the road and street just to make their daily living? , why are all these things being hidden from the real world only to make nigeria look like a better place? why are the rest of the 99% of nigerians living in daily struggle and poverty been forgotten? why is it that only the very rich can fly themselves abroad to get good education because Nigeria schools are crap. i dream of a better nigeria where everyone can be able to get good education, good hospital care, and at least average homes to live in, a Nigeria where you don't really have to go so far and look for these nice places to see them, i am a Nigerian and i admit Nigeria have a problem and these problems need to be looked into, but the person who will make nigeria a better place has not been born, and till then why don't we all start accepting that Nigeria needs devine intervention, and only a few will admit this is true, the other few rich and too proud will say this and that, but remember brothers, sisters, fathers,mothers, new born babies, kids suffer from this daily Nigeria Struggle, so its very selfish of anyone to say because Nigeria have a few good places in only abuja,. (mostly) this makes it a better place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (38) (Reply)

Lithuania Student Visa / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.