Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

You Girl Will Definitely Like This Love Letter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Girl Will Definitely Like This Love Letter (1211 Views)

10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl / Guy Y Buy Drinks For Yourself And Watch You Girl Eat / If You Find You Girl Friend On A Dating Site What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Girl Will Definitely Like This Love Letter by oluwasola01(m): 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2013
MATHEMATICS LOVE LETTER[center][/center]

My Dear Love, Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane.
There I saw you with your cute circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden. Before seeing you, my heart was a null set, but when a vector of magnitude (likeness) from your eyes at a deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart, it differentiated.
My love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots, which only you can solve by making good binary relation with
me.
The cosine of my love for you extends to infinity. I promise that I should not resolve you into partial functions
but if I do so, you can integrate me by applying the limits from zero to infinity. You are as essential to me as
an element to a set.
The geometry of my life revolves around your acute personality.
My love, if you do not meet me at parabola restaurant on date 10 at sunset, when the sun is making an angle of 160 degrees, my heart would be like a solved polynomial
of degree 10. With love from your higher order derivatives of maxima and minima, of an unknown function.

Yours ever loving,

Pythagoras..

follow on twitter: @iamoluwasola
Re: You Girl Will Definitely Like This Love Letter by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
oluwasola01: MATHEMATICS LOVE LETTER[center][/center]

My Dear Love, Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane.
There I saw you with your cute circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden. Before seeing you, my heart was a null set, but when a vector of magnitude (likeness) from your eyes at a deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart, it differentiated.
My love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots, which only you can solve by making good binary relation with
me.
The cosine of my love for you extends to infinity. I promise that I should not resolve you into partial functions
but if I do so, you can integrate me by applying the limits from zero to infinity. You are as essential to me as
an element to a set.
The geometry of my life revolves around your acute personality.
My love, if you do not meet me at parabola restaurant on date 10 at sunset, when the sun is making an angle of 160 degrees, my heart would be like a solved polynomial
of degree 10. With love from your higher order derivatives of maxima and minima, of an unknown function.

Yours ever loving,

Pythagoras..

follow on twitter: @iamoluwasola

Re: You Girl Will Definitely Like This Love Letter by sistajay(f): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
Big Up for Nairaland.
Re: You Girl Will Definitely Like This Love Letter by Flashaldrin(m): 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
Pandiculating with arms flaying and saliva dripping.
Re: You Girl Will Definitely Like This Love Letter by EzePromoe: 3:21am On Feb 02, 2013
Crap sad
Re: You Girl Will Definitely Like This Love Letter by Bacteriocin(m): 6:12am On Feb 02, 2013
Nice one
Re: You Girl Will Definitely Like This Love Letter by oluwasola01(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
wink to those who appreciate this
Re: You Girl Will Definitely Like This Love Letter by edubaba(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
distributors needed nationwide call me 08065900401

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? / Tips On Avoiding Heart Breaks In A Relationship / How To Be Strong After Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.