Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

I feel Cheated - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I feel Cheated (6561 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / My Marriage Life , (I Feel Cheated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I feel Cheated by bizgirl(f): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2014
I still appreciate all the comments; it takes a courage to type on this forum especially issues dat are not palatable like dis, ãn̶̲̥̅̊đ am not typing to seek attention or be pitied but i just did to encourgae someone out there that he/she is not alone,somone somewhere is having such issue, no need to commit sucide. Ans if ANYONE WANTS TO GUDGE ME,MAKE SURE U ARE PERFECT.

1 Like

Re: I feel Cheated by Daresh(f): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2014
bizgirl: I still appreciate all the comments; it takes a courage to type on this forum especially issues dat are not palatable like dis, ãn̶̲̥̅̊đ am not typing to seek attention or be pitied but i just did to encourgae someone out there that he/she is not alone,somone somewhere is having such issue, no need to commit sucide. Ans if ANYONE WANTS TO GUDGE ME,MAKE SURE U ARE PERFECT.

Don't marry him. He will not give you soup money if you do.
Re: I feel Cheated by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2014
Bizgirl, this is really sad, what has been done is done. I am glad you can support yourself and
bizgirl: ♍Ɣ good family members am back o. To be sincere due to what i was going tru then nd some unsolicited insults i got herethen made me went offline. To those who reason along with me thank u. To those who are confused abt ♍Ɣ story, i want to tell u dat i am averagely okay financially, nd getting things formyself it isnt a problem, am only agrieved cos a man who claims his love for me shd be dia once in a while if not at all time. I am a salary earner of almost 100k, a small car ãn̶̲̥̅̊đ at least have a petty trade worth over a million as at then nd d robbery actually took place in ♍Ɣ shop both in may nd dec 2012 that claim money nd ♍Ɣ phones. Fine i do go into relationship based on love nd who i perceiv a guy to be nd not what he is financially. Fine we both love each other as i thought nd trust me he finally showed me who he is after i bcam pregnant for him last year nd he wanted me to abort it. To God be d glory i have a baby boy(his carbon copy) for him ãn̶̲̥̅̊đ believe me he packed out of our rented apatment unannounced when i was 7 month preg 2 months to rent expiration. I thank God i am pushing tru. To those who thk it is his money, yes it is He's nd i thank God for ♍Ɣ independency. I came here not to exchange words or gv answer to all questions raised cos that will take too much time.but all ♍Ɣ mind was being stingy then was nothing as much as dia is love. As per d domestic spending then he used to reinburse me after spending, but non of ♍Ɣ personal expenses was borne by him, as for those who asked if i just woke up after 4yrs to see him stingy, no,but how will it sound to leave a man cos he is not spending when we are not just bf/gf. ♍Ɣ conclusion is that those that have good husband should just thank God nd those who are not that lucky shd stl thank God for the gift of life nd oher virtues. But Men out there always watch it.
bizgirl: ♍Ɣ good family members am back o. To be sincere due to what i was going tru then nd some unsolicited insults i got herethen made me went offline. To those who reason along with me thank u. To those who are confused abt ♍Ɣ story, i want to tell u dat i am averagely okay financially, nd getting things formyself it isnt a problem, am only agrieved cos a man who claims his love for me shd be dia once in a while if not at all time. I am a salary earner of almost 100k, a small car ãn̶̲̥̅̊đ at least have a petty trade worth over a million as at then nd d robbery actually took place in ♍Ɣ shop both in may nd dec 2012 that claim money nd ♍Ɣ phones. Fine i do go into relationship based on love nd who i perceiv a guy to be nd not what he is financially. Fine we both love each other as i thought nd trust me he finally showed me who he is after i bcam pregnant for him last year nd he wanted me to abort it. To God be d glory i have a baby boy(his carbon copy) for him ãn̶̲̥̅̊đ believe me he packed out of our rented apatment unannounced when i was 7 month preg 2 months to rent expiration. I thank God i am pushing tru. To those who thk it is his money, yes it is He's nd i thank God for ♍Ɣ independency. I came here not to exchange words or gv answer to all questions raised cos that will take too much time.but all ♍Ɣ mind was being stingy then was nothing as much as dia is love. As per d domestic spending then he used to reinburse me after spending, but non of ♍Ɣ personal expenses was borne by him, as for those who asked if i just woke up after 4yrs to see him stingy, no,but how will it sound to leave a man cos he is not spending when we are not just bf/gf. ♍Ɣ conclusion is that those that have good husband should just thank God nd those who are not that lucky shd stl thank God for the gift of life nd oher virtues. But Men out there always watch it.

Bizgirl, this is really really sad. I am glad you can support yourself and baby.
I am a little sad because you were incompatiable yet you got pregnant am sure you were hoping a baby will change him or make him change his mind it doesnt work.
Dating is the time for you to examine who you may spend youir life with and not the time to grab a spouse, acting out of desperation even when God shows us clear signs leads to wahala.

I am sorry not Judging you just feel bad that you are facing this, and so many others are facing worse. Being married is good but marrying the wrong person is hell, when we see signs no matter what people will say or how long you have dated dont be ashamed to leave before it gets too complicated

2 Likes

Re: I feel Cheated by shooze: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nairaland where every woman is independent and is a big shot. Gosh. If I am engaged to someone and I got robbed I would certainly expect him to assist financially because guess what if it happened to him I would help him out financially.

I would help a friend out so why not the person I plan on marrying undecided

3 Likes

Re: I feel Cheated by baralatie(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
shooze: Nairaland where every woman is independent and is a big shot. Gosh. If I am engaged to someone and I got robbed I would certainly expect him to assist financially because guess what if it happened to him I would help him out financially.

I would help a friend out so why not the person I plan on marrying undecided
how would you react a continuous case of theft.
Re: I feel Cheated by shooze: 5:54am On Aug 11, 2014
I would yab her but still help. In his case he did not even help out the first time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Know What To Do......suggestions Please / Looking For Family Friendships / What Ailment(s) Can Discourage You From Marrying A Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.