Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nairaland Detection Club - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Detection Club (55198 Views)

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by jiraiyas: 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
frank3.16:
so guys, i think if you read the two books i posted on Nairaland, my tenses are always my problem. i am really working on them, like i once said to one of my critiques, i know and i am quite sure that i am a very good story teller, but not a good writer, however i am working real hard to ensure that i improve on my writing skills as that is the only way i can pass my message perfectly. an editor onec rejected my work becos she felt i wosnt the writer, cos seeing how i spoke, she couldnt believe such a a guy who spoke well could make such errors.

Mr. Efe , i didnt have u in mind when using that name, i used it cos i liked it. but why are u mad? if it were my name i wouldnt feel bad.

in face i am more concerend in ensuring that i didnt derail from the story. was i on point? leave error and tell if the my part of the story made sense in relation to Larry's
Nicely nd maturely said . I like dis guy no emo though
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by semid4lyfe(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
Too much unnecessary drama. . . .
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by avicky(f): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
Na wa oh! Is this world war 1 or what?
We the readers asso. Of dis section are disappointd on d tantrums and flaying emotions gracing this page.
Pls, handle all things maturedly.
If u'll criticize, do so on d literary work and not on the person. And also commendations must be given.

@ Efe... U really took it personal ,that your name was used , but i'm sure Frank didn't mean any harm.
Sorry.

Tempers are really flying. I guess it's d tension on d writers dt is causing this e-brouhaha.

@ Frank3.16... Ur work was good. But u weren't straightforward. Too much time spent on frivolities, side attractions like his g/frnd, roomate et al.
I guess it's ur first of dis kind and maybe tension and too much expectations frm ur colleagues. U're a prolific writer and i know it will be better on ur next contribution.
Cheers!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by whitemosquito(f): 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
Frank, admirable attitude. N i can tel u mean it. Ul def go places. Btw, hav u tried a freelance editor first, b4 going to a publisher? U knw dats wat dia der 4. Ill advise u to do dat cos most times after a publishin house is thru wit ur work,u may not recognise it again. A freelance editor will set the skeletal framework for the publisher to follow.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
frank3.16:

wow, sorry i used the name Efe. i never even knew that was your name. well sorry

frank3.16:

Efe , i didnt have u in mind when using that name, i used it cos i liked it. but why are u mad? if it were my name i wouldnt feel bad.

in fact i am more concerned in ensuring that i dint derail from the story. was i on point? leave error and tell me if the my part of the story made sense in relation to Larry's

I've already stated that I do not appreciate seeing my name used in the story. There are lots of other names in the world to pick from.

Kindly edit your work and make the necessary adjustments in taking my name out.

Thank You.

Redmosquito:
hehehehehee
frank no go kee me!
Efe na woman oo! Not man!
Muhehehehee
Mr Efe what is ur reply?

gringringrin

See response above.

avicky:

@ Efe... U really took it personal ,that your name was used , but i'm sure Frank didn't mean any harm.
Sorry.

Yes I did take it personally and I still take it personally.

I don't care if it wasn't intentional. What I do care about is seeing my name taken out of his story.

As long as my name remains in there, then you lot should consider my participation in this write-up withdrawn.

I WANT MY NAME OFF THAT STORY.

SHIKENA!!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by YellowMosquito(m): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2013
Efemena_xy:

I've already stated that I do not appreciate seeing my name used in the story. There are lots of other names in the world to pick from.

Thank You.

See response above.

I don't care if it wasn't intentional. What I do care about is seeing my name taken out of his story.

As long as my name remains in there, then you lot should consider my participation in this write-up withdrawn.

SHIKENA!!

Abegi... Make we hear word jor. You should be happy your name is being used in the story

**Dodges blow**

Some people are begging for theirs...

**Dodges slap**

To be included..

**Dodges cutlass**

You should be happy that...

**Dodges bullets, bombs, nuclear warhead... Runs for dear life**

Disclaimer

All the above statements are jokes o, do not carry it to heart, by the way, why don't you just chill with your name there, if it is edited out, the tale will lose its originality...

**Falls dead, Efe standing on his head with Mortein**

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Cuddlemii: 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
Smh...some things will never change! Same repetitive stunts.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
@Red Mosquito:You are welcome.
@LarrySun:Highly appreciate your MATURE RESPONSE and i really love your writing style;especially your DETAILING and power of DISCRIPTION...I hail.
MAY PEACE AND UNITY AND BROTHERLY LOVE BE THE STRONG HOLDS OF THIS THREAD.AMEN
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2013
SMH viqourously
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
Thanks Xsolutions.

Frank, as much as that name is fit for the character, I'll be very glad if you edit it. To make peace reign. Efemena would be updating right after Moss, and the fact that Efe is her name, she has all the right to demand its removal (coincidence or no coincidence). I wouldn't want to lose a writer based on a problem that can easily be solved. I'm very sorry for the inconveniency this request might cause you. I'm very sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Thanks Xsolutions.

Frank, as much as that name is fit for the character, I'll be very glad if you edit it. To make peace reign. Efemena would be updating right after Moss, and the fact that Efe is her name, she has all the right to demand its removal (coincidence or no coincidence). I wouldn't want to lose a writer based on a problem that can easily be solved. I'm very sorry for the inconveniency this request might cause you. I'm very sorry.

Thank you Larry.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by avicky(f): 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Thank You.

See response above.

SHIKENA!!
Slow down mon amie. I guess it has been substituted for Tracy .
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Thank You.

See response above.

SHIKENA!!
come, what is it sef? Upon the apology you still de feel one thing one thing. Are you the only one bearing Efe? What vanity!
Shey its you writers who say that all resemblance to actual persons or events are purely coincedental? Warrisit? Abeg park well Jo. If you don't contribute others will continue. Mecheew!

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
*** Ignores the character above her ***
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
avicky:
Slow down mon amie. I guess it has been substituted for Tracy .

I don talk my own finish.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
brokoto: come, what is it sef? Upon the apology you still de feel one thing one thing. Are you the only one bearing Efe? What vanity!
Shey its you writers who say that all resemblance to actual persons or events are purely coincedental? Warrisit? Abeg park well Jo. If you don't contribute others will continue. Mecheew!
What did I say about unity? You are complicating issues my brother.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by whitemosquito(f): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2013
Put my name! Put my name! Put my name! * jumping up and down like a mating chihuahua* i want to be famous! Yellow, ya crazy o
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by YellowMosquito(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2013
Efemena_xy: *** Ignores the character above her ***

See, you fall my hand with this reply... E no mature at all angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by YellowMosquito(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
white mosquito: Put my name! Put my name! Put my name! * jumping up and down like a mating chihuahua* i want to be famous! Yellow, ya crazy o

**Dodges the abuse with style, grabs her waist and buries lips in his**

I forgive you
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
white mosquito: Put my name! Put my name! Put my name! * jumping up and down like a mating chihuahua* i want to be famous! Yellow, ya crazy o
I don't fancy you being a writer.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by YellowMosquito(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I don't fancy you being a writer.

I was caught unawares too.... Men.... grin grin grin grin

Walai, speechless
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Mynd44: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
**unfollowing**
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by YellowMosquito(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
Mynd_44: **unfollowing**

Who cares grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
Larry-Sun:

What did I say about unity? You are complicating issues my brother.
bros, I'm allergic to bullshit. Na she give you idea for this work? Why is she feeling like a boss here? I've been watching her tantrum quietly since and it has become too much. She can bounce for all I care. She won't be missed.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2013
^^ Like your opinion counts for jackshit? Really??

Mtcheew.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by YellowMosquito(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Like your opinion counts for jackshit? Really??

Mtcheew.

What's wrong with you undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
You guys (Brokoto and Efe) are giving me cardiac arrest. Why is it that anytime I try to solve one problem another one springs up? I'm getting tired.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by YellowMosquito(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
Larry-Sun:
You guys (Brokoto and Efe) are giving me cardiac arrest. Why is it that anytime I try to solve one problem another one springs up? I'm getting tired.

Leave them alone jor angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito:

Abegi... Make we hear word jor. You should be happy your name is being used in the story

**Dodges blow**

Some people are begging for theirs...

**Dodges slap**

To be included..

**Dodges cutlass**

You should be happy that...

**Dodges bullets, bombs, nuclear warhead... Runs for dear life**

Disclaimer

All the above statements are jokes o, do not carry it to heart, by the way, why don't you just chill with your name there, if it is edited out, the tale will lose its originality...

**Falls dead, Efe standing on his head with Mortein**
Vintage Red Moss
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
For how long are we going to continue doing this? Just two chapters and hell is about to freeze!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
Abeqi if u no qet anythn meaninqful doinq here..just qo away.. Anyway make una read my own story too,help me wit advice and corrections www.nairaland.com/1183464/standing-up-community

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ishilove:
Vintage Red Moss
He isn't Redmosquito, trust me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (76) (Reply)

To Love And Leave. (story Series) / Sinister Affections Part 2 / Restless...story Of A Survivor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.