Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,396 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

Nairaland Detection Club - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Detection Club (55347 Views)

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
Larry-Sun:

One of these days, the truth shall surface.
with his '*dodges slap*' and '*dodges knock*' post, its obviously him. Never been so sure. No one can copy another person's style and mannerism that perfectly unless he is so obsessed and worships him. I know one person that might like us to think so and he is a mosquito alright.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
Larry-Sun:

HBG darling, though I'm smiling, I'm also serious grin
fine you will write chapter six.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: fine you will write chapter six.
No, you will. It's your responsibility. grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2013
Oahray: with his '*dodges slap*' and '*dodges knock*' post, its obviously him. Never been so sure. No one can copy another person's style and mannerism that perfectly unless he is so obsessed and worships him. I know one person that might like us to think so and he is a mosquito alright.
He's not Redmoss. I'm still expecting him to reveal his real self.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
@HBG, hey dearie u can do it,just trust in ur self.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: fine you will write chapter six.

I see no attempt has been made to take my name off Frank's write-up.

HBG, I'm dangerously behind you as you veer towards the fire exit.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
Efemena_xy:

I see no attempt has been made to take my name off Frank's write-up.

HBG, I'm dangerously behind you as you veer towards the fire exit.

I'll remember this.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by whitemosquito(f): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
I was talkin to frank. i meant lucan shud be given my name for a surname.and No, i wil never ask to write on ur thread....u r of course entitled to ur fancies.
Larry-Sun:

I don't fancy you being a writer.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
Larry-Sun:

To me, your reason for chickening out doesn't hold much fluid, because I'm still certain that you can do it. But I THINK Mazi's decisive prurient art in his future contribution brought about your decision (I may be wrong though).

She gave her reasons for trying to drop, yet you went ahead to blame me for her own decision.

Its quite unfair.

After all my comments, I still hinted you I was just joking, yet you deem it fit to blame me for HBG's proposed withdrawal.

Its really unfair.

Very unfair.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
I am getting really tired of the whole drama so I'm bowing out. Larry, please find a replacement for my slot. I'm sorry.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
Gotcha!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ishilove: Gotcha!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

grin
Hehe...not funny:/
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by whitemosquito(f): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
Was too.
Xsolutions:
Hehe...not funny:/
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by whitemosquito(f): 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
Lolz. Dont giv larry a hrt attack.

grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by movmentish(m): 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2013
Oahray: with his '*dodges slap*' and '*dodges knock*' post, its obviously him. Never been so sure. No one can copy another person's style and mannerism that perfectly unless he is so obsessed and worships him. I know one person that might like us to think so and he is a mosquito alright.
Let's place a bet on who/what yellow is, my very good friend Oahray

How I wish someone can create a story outta dis thread........
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 12:59am On Feb 13, 2013
movmentish:
Let's place a bet on who/what yellow is, my very good friend Oahray

How I wish someone can create a story outta dis thread........
lol... A bet sounds nice. I bet Redmosquito and yellow are operated by the same person. I bet my ******* on it smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 7:35am On Feb 13, 2013
Mazi, I swear I'm not blaming you a bit. I was just saying out what possibly spurred her sudden decision. I'm very sorry if I seem to have offended you. I meant no harm.
Mazi_Omenuko:

She gave her reasons for trying to drop, yet you went ahead to blame me for her own decision.

Its quite unfair.

After all my comments, I still hinted you I was just joking, yet you deem it fit to blame me for HBG's proposed withdrawal.

Its really unfair.
Very unfair.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 7:36am On Feb 13, 2013
white mosquito: I was talkin to frank. i meant lucan shud be given my name for a surname.and No, i wil never ask to write on ur thread....u r of course entitled to ur fancies.
Whatever.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 7:38am On Feb 13, 2013

grin
You're soooo bad. I'm already coughing out blood.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 7:58am On Feb 13, 2013
Larry-Sun:

You're soooo bad. I'm already coughing out blood.
grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Its quite unfair.

Its really unfair.

Very unfair.
I didn't know u can be so dramatic too....I was considering...erm..u know but with this
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by frank317: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2013
sorry guys for not editing my post. i knew i would b busy yesterday that was y i hurriedly sent my part of the story earlier. i will do my best to update it today. i already feel very bad that my post has caused so much controversy and argument. its my fault that Larry's aim is being derailed. i hope subsequent writers will do a better job than i did and i hope that in my next post i will also be better.

being criticized is not really my problem but some people used words that were unnecessary, like someone saying that "people just pick pen to write because they think they can write". what was that all about? if i have no story i will not write, i am writing because i have a story to tell and if there is an error my editor will correct it, still its my story. well, na u get ur mouth so i dont have much to say.

pls lets take it easy here and have fun. Efe, once again i am really sorry for using ur name and i am going to change it once i am less busy.

so wen is the next writer updating? i still wonder how we are going to explain the strange number that called.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2013
Frank, words cannot explain how glad you've made me this morning. At least, Efe can now loosen the noose she tied around my neck.

I believe the next writer to post is Redmosquito, and he should be updating by Saturday.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by movmentish(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2013
Oahray: lol... A bet sounds nice. I bet Redmosquito and yellow are operated by the same person. I bet my ******* on it smiley
Errm ******* is not wager enough......
But on a serious note yellow and red are different peepz,and you know who yellow is oh tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by sigmundfreud(m): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2013
Ishilove: I am getting really tired of the whole drama so I'm bowing out. Larry, please find a replacement for my slot. I'm sorry.
...'and thats the way the cookie crumble'!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 11:45am On Feb 13, 2013
sigmundfreud:
...'and thats the way the cookie crumble'!
The cookie never crumbled. She was only pulling our legs. grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by sigmundfreud(m): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2013
Oahray: lol... A bet sounds nice. I bet Redmosquito and yellow are operated by the same person. I bet my ******* on it smiley
...And I will add my ******* too.
(whatever that is!)
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by sigmundfreud(m): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2013
Larry-Sun:

The cookie never crumbled. She was only pulling our legs. grin
Saw that too...she got me there!
...but we are building a mud house...
I think everybody shd relax!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2013
This is to inform all writers and readers that the character, Lucan Efe, has now been changed to Lucan Ode **pronounced 'hold' with a silend 'L' sound**

Thanks all.

Bless you.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by whitemosquito(f): 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
Think Lucan Moss has a nice ring to it. Lucan White. Even better. Lolz. I know larry's gonna vex fr me now.
Larry-Sun:
This is to inform all writers and readers that the character, Lucan Efe, has now been changed to Lucan Ode **pronounced 'hold' with a silend 'L' sound**

Thanks all.

Bless you.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Thanks all.

Bless you.
Very unafrican. I disapprove. Hmph! angry
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
Its lucan ode, 'ode' might mean a yoruba name which is translated hunter. Just saying, cos dt 1 is purely unafrican.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (76) (Reply)

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) / Funny 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.