Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nairaland Detection Club - Literature (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Detection Club (55209 Views)

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Mynd44: 3:35am On Apr 08, 2013
Ishilove: @Mynd. Well, majority of the readers are not familiar with military jargons, so perhaps you should drop an explanatory line or two when you write them. And ma niqqa, your commas!! Sometimes I read a long line without commas, and the next thing I see is a period. Its kinda dizzying. I will post a few sha
I don talk am before....."I was so caught up in my head, I thought everyone was in it with me"........

I am not claiming innocent ooo. Far from it. The explanation was more like me telling myself what I typed again(Considering I never read am). When this evil fever melts, I will read through(Lawd knows I don't read my work). Or maybe I would just PM you my password. But please point out the errors.

And sorry everyone about the evidence thingy. The story was begining to drift to the end and I thought I should blow it open so it could get a little longer to finish....

And em.....anyone who Kills Sade(Shade) will answer to me.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 6:24am On Apr 08, 2013
Mynd pulled a Nikita on us! I love them wild. Hope she's wild on bed as well, b'cos we need it hot this time around.

No one should put a bullet on her yet, I'm gonna need hergrin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Mynd44: 6:41am On Apr 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Mynd pulled a Nikita on us! I love them wild. Hope she's wild on bed as well, b'cos we need it hot this time around.

No one should put a bullet on her yet, I'm gonna need hergrin
She is a Lesbian
tonguetonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
She is a Lesbian
tonguetonguetonguetongue

Nope! She's not. Lesbianism persist in the society when men decide to be all chauvinistic in bed. She will change her mind when she sees my dkkk and my tongue, trust me!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2013
Aw! I'm so sorry, Frank. She will come back into your arms hale and hearty, just have faith. I don't know why bad things'll want to happen to good people. I wish there was something I could do about this. Take heart, bro, and remain optimistic. God'll bring her to you.

God bless you, sir.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2013
ijebabe: Larry, it would be good to include the link of the collab thread in your first post. Like, seriously angry grin
Now that its kicked off, I can start following. Yay!
I'll do that asap, thanks.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:53am On Apr 08, 2013
Why am I here this morning hoping to see something that would interest me?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:55am On Apr 08, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: Why am I here this morning hoping to see something that would interest me?
cranky morning to you too
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 08, 2013
Our hearts are with you Frank, shiiit happens to everybody.

I hope everything turns out fine for you.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2013
brokoto: Our hearts are with you Frank, shiiit happens to everybody.

I hope everything turns out fine for you.
@ bolded; seriously? Come on
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: @ bolded; seriously? Come on
Did it sound terrible?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 9:35am On Apr 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Nope! She's not. Lesbianism persist in the society when men decide to be all chauvinistic in bed. She will change her mind when she sees my dkkk and my tongue, trust me!
I won't be surprised if you are still a virgin. Na people like you wey get mouth online dey pure pass offline. You just use this medium to vent your most hidden fantasies grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Mynd44: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2013
Ishilove:
I won't be surprised if you are still a virgin. Na people like you wey get mouth online dey pure pass offline. You just use this medium to vent your most hidden fantasies grin
With this statement, this old lady declares that she is not a virgin
gringringringrin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Frosti(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2013
Ishilove:

Ishi, this is uncalled for. grin

@Frank, hope you have reported to the appropriate authorites. Take heart bro and be strong.

@Mynd, you just blew the story wide open. Waiting to see how the next writer takes it.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
gringringringrin
Why do you constantly call her old, Mynd? She's not that 'old' in the sense of the word (check her picture), she's...well, to me, very ripe grin

And Ishi, you're on point jor! Mazi is just one of the typical easier-said-than-done guys. He could still be a virgin who's very fond of bar soaps grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Mynd44: 10:02am On Apr 08, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Why do you constantly call her old, Mynd? She's not that 'old' in the sense of the word (check her picture), she's...well, to me, very ripe grin
Don't be deceived by her "Fruity" name and face oooo. Ishi is erm......what is the word the fits here oooo.......

Ishi is ANCIENT
gringringringringrin

And Ishi, you're on point jor! Mazi is just one of the typical easier-said-than-done guys. He could still be a virgin who's very fond of bar soaps grin
Shots firedshockedshocked
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 10:10am On Apr 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
Don't be deceived by her "Fruity" name and face oooo. Ishi is erm......what is the word the fits here oooo.......

Ishi is ANCIENT
gringringringringrin
I'll not be discouraged by you, Ishi is the perfect picture of that girl on the picture of the movie advert: PLAYING SAFE (the one in the middle). She's so gorgeous grin tongue
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
gringringringrin
The state of my chastity is not the subject matter here. Bad belle grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I'll not be discouraged by you, Ishi is the perfect picture of that girl on the picture of the movie advert: PLAYING SAFE (the one in the middle). She's so gorgeous grin tongue
I would have been flattered by your statement, but the 'tongue out' icon in your post has made me think otherwise cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Mynd44: 10:15am On Apr 08, 2013
Larry-Sun:

And I thought I had a fever......
gringringringrin

Ishi abeg wetin you cook give this innocent young man chop?tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2013
Frosti:

Ishi, this is uncalled for. grin

grin tongue
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
And I thought I had a fever......
gringringringrin

Ishi abeg wetin you cook give this innocent young man chop?tonguetonguetonguetongue
Notin. U tink sey everybodi be hater like you? He simply appreciates God's handwork cool
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Mynd44: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2013
Ishilove:
The state of my chastity is not the subject matter here. Bad belle grin
Really? So you want to pull an Onila on us abi? I refuse to accept.......
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Mynd44: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Notin. U tink sey everybodi be hater like you? He simply appreciates God's handwork cool
We are all God's hand work na. Just that God made some a couple of centuries before he made others
gringringringringrin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
Really? So you want to pull an Onila on us abi? I refuse to accept.......

Wetin be your own with my 'inner woman'? U neva tok wetin dey ya mind... grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
We are all God's hand work na. Just that God made some a couple of centuries before he made others
gringringringringrin
Lmao!! Aro escapee cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Mynd44: 10:24am On Apr 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Wetin be your own with my 'inner woman'? U neva tok wetin dey ya mind... grin
My mind is clear oooo. And you should not talk about another person's virginity when yours is a course to be studied in a University, MSC and Phd
gringringringringrin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Mynd44: 10:25am On Apr 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Lmao!! Aro escapee cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you still pissed that I escaped and left you? Sorry na.
tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
My mind is clear oooo. And you should not talk about another person's virginity when yours is a course to be studied in a University, MSC and Phd
gringringringringrin
Mynd, you are not 'entering the place', so get your mind out of the gutter cool

grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Mynd44: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Mynd, you are not 'entering the place', so get your mind out of the gutter cool

grin
Enter what place? Lai lai.

Do you how thick the cobwebs there will be? That cave is so old, there are inscriptions there from the stone age.
gringringringringrin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2013
Mynd, kindly hide the two comments after the Chapter One in the Collaboration thread. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Mynd44: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Mynd, kindly hide the two comments after the Chapter One in the Collaboration thread. Thanks.
Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (76) (Reply)

To Love And Leave. (story Series) / Sinister Affections Part 2 / Restless...story Of A Survivor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.