Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos (53809 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by JallowBah(f): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
What is wrong with people here?

You NEVER heard about people defending other peoples right, without "being the same" as them?

GROW THE FAKK UP!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
ubong560: Thread like dis shows the rate at which lesbianism/homosexuality is fast growing in this country. All the pple we see here defending lesbian/homo act are d practitioners of this whole unholy act. The worse part of it is that they are not even ashame of themselvs. Tufiakwa. Some pple hav really sold themselvs to the devil. I dont blame them sha. When u giv devil the opportunity, he wil definitely make evil application of u.

I think govt/we hav to apply King Solomon's wisdom into dis. We shld trickishly legalize homosexuality/lesbiansm and giv full go ahead to the practioners to do thier things publicly even to the point of having weddings in the church. This is just to bring them out and once they come out, next is to get them arrested immediately and quietly to avoid others frm going into the cover. We must really sanitize this nation. No room shld be given to this evil practitioners in this country. From thier comments here, it shows they are unrepentance and recalcitrance. DEMONIC INCARNATE?

I'm sure you commit no sin. He that is without sin let him cast the first stone. You my friend have just cast the first stone. With the same hatred you judge others, may you also be judged the same way.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by ubong560(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2013
@Jallowbah & kmcutez, i know two of u are committed and die hard lesbians. Nothing on earth will make u stop defending this evil assignment the devil has put upon u. It's a clear proof. I Will rather spend my time and energy doing even less important things than trading words with unrepentant lesbians. But piece of advise, repent now or u may never hav time to do that again. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by dinachi(m): 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2013
kmcutez:

I'm sure you commit no sin. He that is without sin let him cast the first stone. You my friend have just cast the first stone. With the same hatred you judge others, may you also be judged the same way.
Hey Jesus didnt stop there,He turned to the woman and said"Go and sin no more!Jesus did not support her sin. He showed her mercy and gave her a second chance and there is no other record that the woman commited adultery again. So my dear stop hiding under human rights to pepetrate and support evil.If you are a genuine Christian, merely supporting this abberation convicts you of the same sin with the actual pepetrators. Romans 1 : 24-32.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by JallowBah(f): 12:26am On Feb 04, 2013
ubong560: @Jallowbah & kmcutez, i know two of u are committed and die hard lesbians. Nothing on earth will make u stop defending this evil assignment the devil has put upon u. It's a clear proof. I Will rather spend my time and energy doing even less important things than trading words with unrepentant lesbians. But piece of advise, repent now or u may never hav time to do that again. Thank you!

You are just another ignorant du*b*ss-
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 3:33am On Feb 04, 2013
ubong560: @Jallowbah & kmcutez, i know two of u are committed and die hard lesbians. Nothing on earth will make u stop defending this evil assignment the devil has put upon u. It's a clear proof. I Will rather spend my time and energy doing even less important things than trading words with unrepentant lesbians. But piece of advise, repent now or u may never hav time to do that again. Thank you!

You call me blind but you have eyes and cannot see. You my friend are filled with pride.
You tell people to repent but you yourself are filthy. You quote your scripture not to correct out of love but to insult with hatred and venom.

You my friend take unholy delight in castigating others. Now who is the demonic incarnate?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 3:49am On Feb 04, 2013
dinachi: Hey Jesus didnt stop there,He turned to the woman and said"Go and sin no more!Jesus did not support her sin. He showed her mercy and gave her a second chance and there is no other record that the woman commited adultery again. So my dear stop hiding under human rights to pepetrate and support evil.If you are a genuine Christian, merely supporting this abberation convicts you of the same sin with the actual pepetrators. Romans 1 : 24-32.

I hear you my friend but make sure you yourself are without sin. Even your Jesus will not support all this hatred and venom displayed towards the lesbians on this thread.

Correct me if I am wrong but I'm sure he will rather tell you to correct out of love and keep praying for them.

Did you not see how Jesus defended the woman who committed adultery, instead you guys carry your bible, not to read to grow in love, but to beat the hell out of people you deem are sinners, yet you yourself are a sinner.

Hypocrisy ni at the highest level and I see God actually closing his nose at the stench emanating from folks like you and your ilk.

Again I repeat. He that is without sin let him cast the first stone and if you do cast the first stone be ready to bear the consequence.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 7:42am On Feb 04, 2013
JallowBah: What is wrong with people here?

You NEVER heard about people defending other peoples right, without "being the same" as them?

GROW THE FAKK UP!
talk of a bisexual staying in the closet!. do u think we arent adults? your comments on this thread has shown a whole lot more than we need to know you're fully into the shameful act.. sooner or later you'll be caught and you'll remember this day when everyone warned you, but then it'll be too late.. be a good wife and stick to ur hubby. he loves you, why not just live like a real woman? stop seeing other ladies it'll do you no good. GOD is against it. pls pls and pls

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 7:43am On Feb 04, 2013

i wish they could listen to your advise. so sad humans could ruin this beautiful world we're trying to make smh
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 7:45am On Feb 04, 2013
JallowBah:

You are just another ignorant du*b*ss-

GOD never made you this way, you rather turned yourself into this. just stop it! we all know it might be difficult but get ur mind off imaginations with ladies on the bed try pls try. GOD LOVES YOU
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by dinachi(m): 8:01am On Feb 04, 2013
kmcutez:

I hear you my friend but make sure you yourself are without sin. Even your Jesus will not support all this hatred and venom displayed towards the lesbians on this thread.

Correct me if I am wrong but I'm sure he will rather tell you to correct out of love and keep praying for them.

Did you not see how Jesus defended the woman who committed adultery, instead you guys carry your bible, not to read to grow in love, but to beat the hell out of people you deem are sinners, yet you yourself are a sinner.

Hypocrisy ni at the highest level and I see God actually closing his nose at the stench emanating from folks like you and your ilk.

Again I repeat. He that is without sin let him cast the first stone and if you do cast the first stone be ready to bear the consequence.
Hey dont get it twisted! Firstly, the woman did not justify her actions or defend herself as you are doing now for ur collegues(lesbians). She did not argue with Her accussers.She was thoroughly ashamed and remorsefull, a sign I did not see in your posts. Secondly, Jesus did not justify her actions and encourage her to continue as you are doing now.Thirdly, He gave her a clear command to stop her sin with immediate effect, which you are not doing rather you are encouraging them. To your "he that is without sin quote" I give the standard Jesus command: Go and sin no more!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by dinachi(m): 8:01am On Feb 04, 2013
kmcutez:

Hey dont get it twisted! Firstly, the woman did not justify her actions or defend herself as you are doing now for ur collegues(lesbians). She did not argue with Her accussers.She was thoroughly ashamed and remorsefull, a sign I did not see in your posts. Secondly, Jesus did not justify her actions and encourage her to continue as you are doing now.Thirdly, He gave her a clear command to stop her sin with immediate effect, which you are not doing rather you are encouraging them. To your "he that is without sin quote" I give the standard Jesus command: Go and sin no more!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by dinachi(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2013
@JallowBah and Kimcutez,You are not lesbians but lesbian advocates! Hw come the lesbians are not answering for themselfs except of course you are lesbians in the closet who know the truth but are swayed by worldy opinion and seeking desperately to get scriptural support for ur lunacy! or are you the proverbial outsider who weeps more than the bereaved!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by ubong560(m): 8:40am On Feb 04, 2013
@Jallowbah @ kmcutez, apparently, Like i said two of u most specifically in this thread are DIE-HARD lesbians and the very devil behind lesbianism has outrightly bought ur body, soul and spirit such that u can never see anything wrong wit lesbianism no matter what one preaches against it. But the good news i've for u is that, the Lord is a merciful Father and His power conquers evry other one. Repent now, seek for His face and ask for forgiveness. That way, He wil redeem ur soul from this devilish kingdom called 'lesbianism' and u shall be given another opportunity to dine and wine with Him again in His kingdom as His true daughters. I know u r doing this under the influence of the power behind it unconsciously but the Lord is here to fight the invisible battle for u. Take that repentance decision now and u shall come back with a testimony. The Lord is ur strenght.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2013
dinachi: Hey dont get it twisted! Firstly, the woman did not justify her actions or defend herself as you are doing now for ur collegues(lesbians). She did not argue with Her accussers.She was thoroughly ashamed and remorsefull, a sign I did not see in your posts. Secondly, Jesus did not justify her actions and encourage her to continue as you are doing now.Thirdly, He gave her a clear command to stop her sin with immediate effect, which you are not doing rather you are encouraging them. To your "he that is without sin quote" I give the standard Jesus command: Go and sin no more!

Where in the bible was it stated that she did not justify her actions or defend herself or that she did not argue with her accusers? Where also in the bible was it stated that she was thoroughly ashamed and remorseful?

Yes, Jesus did not justify her actions but neither did Jesus accuse or berate her as so many of you are doing on this thread. Jesus simply said, "He that is without sin let him cast the first stone", and when they all left, Jesus asked her "Where are you accusers?" and when she answered that they have all left, Jesus simply said "Neither do I accuse you. Go and sin no more".

You my friend have totally missed my point which I'm not surprised, as you have all turned yourselves into accusers of the brethren which I thought was left for the devil.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 04, 2013
dinachi: @JallowBah and Kimcutez,You are not lesbians but lesbian advocates! Hw come the lesbians are not answering for themselfs except of course you are lesbians in the closet who know the truth but are swayed by worldy opinion and seeking desperately to get scriptural support for ur lunacy! or are you the proverbial outsider who weeps more than the bereaved!

Personally I see nothing wrong being gay if both are consenting adults and not hurting anyone.

Other people might have issues with it as I can see by the rantings of some of you on this thread.

What I'm trying to point out is that correcting someone out of love is far better than bullying that person to change. The former will yield far better results than the latter. The latter will only end up alienating the person you are trying to correct.

Maybe you should go through all the posts on this thread and see why they are not answering for themselves.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2013
ubong560: @Jallowbah @ kmcutez, apparently, Like i said two of u most specifically in this thread are DIE-HARD lesbians and the very devil behind lesbianism has outrightly bought ur body, soul and spirit such that u can never see anything wrong wit lesbianism no matter what one preaches against it. But the good news i've for u is that, the Lord is a merciful Father and His power conquers evry other one. Repent now, seek for His face and ask for forgiveness. That way, He wil redeem ur soul from this devilish kingdom called 'lesbianism' and u shall be given another opportunity to dine and wine with Him again in His kingdom as His true daughters. I know u r doing this under the influence of the power behind it unconsciously but the Lord is here to fight the invisible battle for u. Take that repentance decision now and u shall come back with a testimony. The Lord is ur strenght.

Thank you Mr Preacher. Now go and rant no more.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by tinanchedo: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2013
some police ladies are also lesbians. men are in trouble.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by dinachi(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2013
@Kimcutez have you told the lesbians to go and sin no more?Jesus gave her a second chance and commanded her to stop the act. Have you ever condemed the act of lesbianism?You advocate for them to continue the act and now come here to accuse those who codemn the act. Who is a better Christian, those who insist that lesbians should continue in their act or those who condemn it and ask them to change? The bible calls homosexuals those with reprobate minds, Romans:1:22-end.Are you reprobate minded? Shall you continue in Lesbianism that grace may abound?God forbid!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2013
dinachi: @Kimcutez have you told the lesbians to go and sin no more?Jesus gave her a second chance and commanded her to stop the act. Have you ever condemed the act of lesbianism?You advocate for them to continue the act and now come here to accuse those who codemn the act. Who is a better Christian, those who insist that lesbians should continue in their act or those who condemn it and ask them to change? The bible calls homosexuals those with reprobate minds, Romans:1:22-end.Are you reprobate minded? Shall you continue in Lesbianism that grace may abound?God forbid!

I cannot ask them to stop, neither can I condemn them because I have no issues with it.

I have no idea if you are purposely trying to misunderstand me, but the point I am trying to make is that, for those that have issues with the act, correction should be done out of love, and not the venom and hatred spewing out of so many mouths, or should I say so many hands.

My God, it's like a bloodbath out here. Thank God it's only a forum, if not, the title of another thread would have been, "Breaking News, Nairaland Members kills Lesbians, Bodies too numerous to count, Police on the hunt for Ubong560, fittty,shine-eye and numerous others".
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by ubong560(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
@kmcutez, a loud sounded applaud 2 u 4 d steadfast defence so far. U've shown us ur unbending attitude towards defending wat givs u pleasure @ its peak wen practicing it. Go ahead and defend even more. I dont hav any hostility against u but u it wil do u a big good if u sleep wit a boy of 15yrs than even @ ur age than opening dat precious gift 2 a fellow woman lik u. I mean its realy embarrasng, shameful n disgustng. U n ur heavenly gifted punny is too precious 2 b used in such a manner. Even though men are said to be scarce, still they are ones who needs and wil really value wat u hav down there. It's meant for men (boys of underage inclusive if u dont mind) and anything outside that is demonic and shameful. Desist from this act b4 its too late. U might b d next person they'll publicly embarrass on this shameful act. I know its not easy but try by having a man beside u who will giv it 2 u d way it shld be given. It pays better dat way than lesbianism. Stay blessed. This is my last post.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by ubong560(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
@kmcutez, a loud sounded applaud 2 u 4 d steadfast defence so far. U've shown us ur unbending attitude towards defending wat givs u pleasure @ its peak wen practicing it. Go ahead and defend even more. I dont hav any hostility against u but u it wil do u a big good if u sleep wit a boy of 15yrs than even @ ur age than opening dat precious gift 2 a fellow woman lik u. I mean its realy embarrasng, shameful n disgustng. U n ur heavenly gifted punny is too precious 2 b used in such a manner. Even though men are said to be scarce, still they are ones who needs and wil really value wat u hav down there. It's meant for men (boys of underage inclusive if u dont mind) and anything outside that is demonic and shameful. Desist from this act b4 its too late. U might b d next person they'll publicly embarrass on this shameful act. I know its not easy but try by having a man beside u who will giv it 2 u d way it shld be given. It pays better dat way than lesbianism. Stay blessed. This is my last post.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by dinachi(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
If you dont have issues with it then You shouldnt be quoting Jesus on that matter. Our lord never ever encouraged sin.But you are doing tbat.Wat is the wisdom in that.?You support lesbians and come here to.quote rhe bible. Who are you trying to decieve?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
ubong560: @kmcutez, a loud sounded applaud 2 u 4 d steadfast defence so far. U've shown us ur unbending attitude towards defending wat givs u pleasure @ its peak wen practicing it. Go ahead and defend even more. I dont hav any hostility against u but u it wil do u a big good if u sleep wit a boy of 15yrs than even @ ur age than opening dat precious gift 2 a fellow woman lik u. I mean its realy embarrasng, shameful n disgustng. U n ur heavenly gifted punny is too precious 2 b used in such a manner. Even though men are said to be scarce, still they are ones who needs and wil really value wat u hav down there. It's meant for men (boys of underage inclusive if u dont mind) and anything outside that is demonic and shameful. Desist from this act b4 its too late. U might b d next person they'll publicly embarrass on this shameful act. I know its not easy but try by having a man beside u who will giv it 2 u d way it shld be given. It pays better dat way than lesbianism. Stay blessed. This is my last post.

Stay Blessed too.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
dinachi: If you dont have issues with it then You shouldnt be quoting Jesus on that matter. Our lord never ever encouraged sin.But you are doing tbat.Wat is the wisdom in that.?You support lesbians and come here to.quote rhe bible. Who are you trying to decieve?

Go back to the genesis of this thread. All we were concerned about was the fact that the police were wasting precious time and resources looking for a lesbian while there were more dangerous criminals out there.

Then your fellow preachers came on board and started raving and ranting like mad dogs, all the while spewing their venomous thrash all over the thread, while using the bible to justify their bigotry, hypocrisy, and hatred.

So I used the same bible in pointing out that the manner in which they were correcting these people was wrong. Wasn't Jesus always found sitting among the sinners, and people like you and your fellow preachers criticizing Jesus for that singular act.

My friend, the letter killeth but the spirit giveth life.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by naptu2: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
kmcutez:

Go back to the genesis of this thread. All we were concerned about was that the police were wasting precious time and resources looking for a lesbian while there were more dangerous criminals out there.

Then your fellow preachers came on board and started raving and ranting like mad dogs all the while spewing their venomous thrash all over the thread, while using the bible to justify their bigotry, hypocrisy, and hatred.

So I used the same bible in telling them that the manner in which they were correcting these people was wrong. Wasn't Jesus always found sitting among the sinners, and people like you and your fellow preachers criticizing Jesus for that singular act.

My friend, the letter killeth but the spirit giveth life.

Word!

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by dinachi(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
@kimcutez Jesus sat among sinners but he didnt leave them the way he met them.He changed them.that is a far cry from Ur style. U see nothing wrong with the act My God! You must be a Lesbian!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
dinachi: @kimcutez Jesus sat among sinners but he didnt leave them the way he met them.He changed them.that is a far cry from Ur style. U see nothing wrong with the act My God! You must be a Lesbian!

Do you think he changed them by spewing venom and hatred? They repented when they saw how much He accepted and loved them despite their shortcomings.

The sins they repented of were sins where they hurt their neighbors, for example in the case of the tax collector.

All you do is accuse, accuse, accuse. Why don't you try showing agape for once which is a better way.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by dinachi(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
kmcutez:

Do you think he changed them by spewing venom and hatred? They repented when they saw how much He accepted and loved them despite their shortcomings.

The sins they repented of were sins where they hurt their neighbors, for example in the case of the tax collector.

All you do is accuse, accuse, accuse. Why don't you try showing agape for once which is a better way.

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by dinachi(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
kmcutez:

The best way to show love to a lesbian is to discourage her from the act which will lead her to eternal damnation. The best way to hate a lesbian is to encourage her in the act when you fully know that part will lead to eternal damnation. That is pure wickedness.I hope you are not a wicked fellow? You are the one that is showing them wickedness! If you truly love them as you claim then you will discourage them from this evil and satanic act. I would rather be scolded and corrected, than pampered and destroyed.You are the real enemy of the lesbians. You are the one spewing venoms cos your support is costing them eternal life!How can you be so wicked? Are you sure you love them at all?Sexual immorality is a sin against your body which is the temple of the Holy Spirit and also a sin againt God.Haba! You cannot say you love somebody yet you encourage them to eternal damnation.That is certainly not agape love. That is satanic deception at its best! Real love speaks the truth and never encourages evil.Do the same to your lesbian sisters to show them the reak agape love!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by dinachi(m): 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
If you are on a journey and miss ur way, would you reject a correct road map from a guide because he was harsh to you and then use another guide who is equally lost and cannot help you because he is very nice and cares less about you condition? Herein lies the summary of your deceptions! Pls be rather an agent of positive change, instead of an angent of damage!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by TableLeg(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
It could have been worse!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable / My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.