Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos (53845 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 05, 2013
dinachi: The best way to show love to a lesbian is to
discourage her from the act which will lead her to
eternal damnation. The best way to hate a lesbian is
to encourage her in the act when you fully know that
part will lead to eternal damnation. That is pure
wickedness.I hope you are not a wicked fellow? You
are the one that is showing them wickedness! If you
truly love them as you claim then you will
discourage them from this evil and satanic act. I
would rather be scolded and corrected, than
pampered and destroyed.You are the real enemy of
the lesbians. You are the one spewing venoms cos
your support is costing them eternal life!How can
you be so wicked? Are you sure you love them at all?
intimate immorality is a sin against your body which
is the temple of the Holy Spirit and also a sin againt
God.Haba! You cannot say you love somebody yet
you encourage them to eternal damnation.That is
certainly not agape love. That is satanic deception at
its best! Real love speaks the truth and never
encourages evil.Do the same to your lesbian sisters
to show them the reak agape love!

dinachi: If you are on a journey and miss ur way, would you reject a correct road map from a guide because he was harsh to you and then use another guide who is equally lost and cannot help you because he is very nice and cares less about you condition? Herein lies the summary of your deceptions! Pls be rather an agent of positive change, instead of an angent of damage!

Hmm. You just might be right o!!! I will let them know they have sinned against God and man and are headed for eternal damnation next time I catch one.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by dinachi(m): 7:04am On Feb 05, 2013
I percieve you are a Christian or have been a Christisn before. I also sense you are trying to be politicaly correct by supporting Homosexuality because the act is widespread and is generating serious debate even in Nigeria due to western influence. However being a genuine child of God will sometimes put you at variance with the thinking of the world. They are two different Kingdoms with different values. For instance there is no law against fornication in the world but in the Kingdom of God it is not acceptable. The same law applies to Homosexuality, accepted by the world rejected by God. Besides, you are not instructed to curse anybody by saying woe to them, your job is to acceppt the sinner but reject the sin, love the sinner but hate the sin, encourage the sinner but discourage the sin! It is a delicate balance. You should be able to say "I love you but I hate the Lesbianism you are practising cos it will destroy you. That my dear is the right approach. Pamper the sinner if you must but vehemently rebuke and reject the sin.That shows you truly care for her soul. If you truly love somone then you must be able to tell them the truth. That is the Christ kind of love. Telling the one you care about lies so that they will feel good with themselves is the worst kind of manipulation!

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 05, 2013
Carry on all gays. Nothing do una. I am solidly behind you guys. Your sexual preference is your sexual preference. Do not let all this bible thumping christians make you feel guilty.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by dinachi(m): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2013
kmcutez: Carry on all gays. Nothing do una. I am solidly behind you guys. Your sexual preference is your sexual preference. Do not let all this bible thumping christians make you feel guilty.
By their fruits you shall know them.You have finally exposed yourself. Those who said your were a closeted lesbian may not have been lying after all. Your presentation is the classic gay lobby attack line on the internet.Hide behind human rights, accuse people of not showing love to gays and finally come out of the closet. Well christians who practise homosexuality, you are endangering your soul and your body! Read Romans 1:1-end .God bless you as you take decisions based on the word of God. @ kimcutez how can you be quoting Jesus when your position is at variance with his principles? Pls any lesbian reading this out there, know this pls: nobody is trying to make you feel guilty, the word of God condemns your lifestyle. You are right to feel guilty cos you are in the wrong. The Bible says Godly sorrow worketh repentance!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by chichi414: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2013
What is Nigeria turning to na wa for dis ye ye country pure nonsense.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by JallowBah(f): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
Some people in this thread are so damn d*mb, that I don`t even know where to start.

Yes, go follow EVERYTHING the bible teaches ya`ll. KIll your neighbour for working on a sunday, kill your spouse for wearing garment of two differen fabrics. Kill the people who have tribal-tattoos, and kill some animals every year in sacrifice. Rape a whole town to make them christians, while you are at it.
Don`t stand up and use your religion as an excuse. Homosexuality is in with almost every single animals on earth, google it.

And how is it hard for you effed up people to understand that some people fight for HUMAN RIGHTS, even for people who are NOT like them?
Don`t fakking drag my marriage into this, I am not gay, nor will I ever be. I have no se*ual interest in women what so ever, but it does NOT bother me what other people like.

Again; GROW THE FAKK UP.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
kmcutez: Carry on all gays. Nothing do una. I am solidly behind you guys. Your sexual preference is your sexual preference. Do not let all this bible thumping christians make you feel guilty.

Everybody reading this thread, have you all seen what I and others have been saying? Guys let's stop talking and advising these lesbians and bisexuals. This is nigeira and not the usa, when you're caught then you'll be dealt with. A word they say is enough for the wise
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2013
kmcutez and Jallowbah
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by dinachi(m): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
JallowBah: Some people in this thread are so damn d*mb, that I don`t even know where to start.

Yes, go follow EVERYTHING the bible teaches ya`ll. KIll your neighbour for working on a sunday, kill your spouse for wearing garment of two differen fabrics. Kill the people who have tribal-tattoos, and kill some animals every year in sacrifice. Rape a whole town to make them christians, while you are at it.
Don`t stand up and use your religion as an excuse. Homosexuality is in with almost every single animals on earth, google it.

And how is it hard for you effed up people to understand that some people fight for HUMAN RIGHTS, even for people who are NOT like them?
Don`t fakking drag my marriage into this, I am not gay, nor will I ever be. I have no se*ual interest in women what so ever, but it does NOT bother me what other people like.

Again; GROW THE FAKK UP.
Sorry I touched a raw nerve there! Are we now to follow the animals?last time i checked animals dont marry do they? animals dont read the bible do they? We tame animals not the other way round, dont we?Animals practice incest all the time dont day? I dont need to google about animals the famous book you are talking about was sponsored by a powerfull gay organisation.Lets be sensible here, animals dont control the world humans do!

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by JallowBah(f): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
dinachi: Sorry I touched a raw nerve there! Are we now to follow the animals?last time i checked animals dont marry do they? animals dont read the bible do they? We tame animals not the other way round, dont we?Animals practice incest all the time dont day? I dont need to google about animals the famous book you are talking about was sponsored by a powerfull gay organisation.Lets be sensible here, animals dont control the world humans do!

The nerve you touched, is the one that makes me tick on people being so effing judgemental that it makes me want to slap their backheads.

Some animals stay with ONE partner their whole life.
What does religion have to do with anything?? Read your bible, go throw stones at your neighbour for working on a sunday.
What does taming animals have to do with it, does that makes you feel GOOD, knowing you can en-slave someone? Oh, wait..that sounds familiar..
No, not all animals practice incest, last I heard, very FEW actually does.

What book was written by a gay man? I am not talking about a damn book.

And if you think HUMANS run the world..what happen to your God?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Mogidi: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
@fittty and dinachi

The energy expended by you two about gay issues make me suspect y'all must harbour or be actively involved in gay movement.

Nairaland's biggest closet gay warlords, look at their names >>fittty = filthy and dinachi = di yanch

Is this a code these people use?

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mogidi: @fittty and dinachi

The energy expended by you two about gay issues make me suspect y'all must harbour or be actively involved in gay movement.

Nairaland's biggest closet gay warlords, look at their names >>fittty = filthy and dinachi = di yanch

If you go back to the middle of the thread, I did suspect fittty was a closet gay. Dinachi is surely one. Closet gays are often the ones that vehemently protest against homosexuals due to extreme self hatred. Fittty and Dinachi, I would reiterate once more, it is okay to be gay.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
kmcutez:

If you go back to the middle of the thread, I did suspect fittty was a closet gay. Dinachi is surely one. Closet gays are often the ones that vehemently protest against homosexuals due to extreme self hatred. Fittty and Dinachi, I would reiterate once more, it is okay to be gay.

guilty concience tryn to cover up
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2013

saying this just to get them to reply ur pm. Bleep a lesbian or bisexual and get urself some hiv aids
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by JallowBah(f): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
fittty:

saying this just to get them to reply ur pm. Bleep a lesbian or bisexual and get urself some hiv aids

...actually, more straight people than gay people have HIV, if I remember correctly.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by dinachi(m): 12:49am On Feb 06, 2013

The online gay lobby going full.throtle. The word of God has convicted some people and suddenly Jallowbah and co resurrect to add fire to the gay lobby! It wont work! Your despicable life style must be exposed for what it is: Satanic deception at its best. You cant bury the truth! It will prevail at the end! If all animals and plants are Gay how would you get eggs from Chicken, Get Milk from Cow, get fruits from trees, breed animals for meat? If your Dad was Gay and your mum a lesbian how would you have been concieved to come here and spew your Lunacy.Every human being including you is a product of a heterosexual relationship. Before we continue show me one individual who is a product of gay relationsip. Take this one home: If not for heterosexual relationship between your parents you would not be alive today! You owe your life, intelligence and all you think you have to a heterosexual relationship between your parents! Show me what you owe to gay relationship? Iam eagerly waiting!You must be very gratefull to God for ordaining Relationship between a man and woman.As high as the heaven is above the earth so is his wisdom above ours!Why are you supporting gays, are you a product of a gay relatioship?Self deception is the greatest injustice you can do to yourself! Desist!

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by JallowBah(f): 12:59am On Feb 06, 2013
dinachi: The online gay lobby going full.throtle. The word of God has convicted some people and suddenly Jallowbah and co resurrect to add fire to the gay lobby! It wont work! Your despicable life style must be exposed for what it is: Satanic deception at its best. You cant bury the truth! It will prevail at the end! If all animals and plants are Gay how would you get eggs from Chicken, Get Milk from Cow, get fruits from trees, breed animals for meat? If your Dad was Gay and your mum a lesbian how would you have been concieved to come here and spew your Lunacy.Every human being including you is a product of a heterosexual relationship. Before we continue show me one individual who is a product of gay relationsip. Take this one home: If not for heterosexual relationship between your parents you would not be alive today! You owe your life, intelligence and all you think you have to a heterosexual relationship between your parents! Show me what you owe to gay relationship? Iam eagerly waiting!You must be very gratefull to God for ordaining Relationship between a man and woman.As high as the heaven is above the earth so is his wisdom above ours!Why are you supporting gays, are you a product of a gay relatioship?Self deception is the greatest injustice you can do to yourself! Desist!

Where did anyone say that all animals are gay?

I stated: there are homosexuals in almost every kind of animal, and to add; it seems like one of benefits is that it keeps population down a little bit.

Chickens don`t even have a uterus. The milk from a cow comes because the cow gives birth, and then get milk. The milk don`t stay there, so in other words; we are thiefin the calfs milk.
Fruits..? What? Do fruits have s*x and makes babies, or..?

If not for heterosexual relations, there would not be GAY people. Its the heterosexuals who continue to give birth to gay people, maybe you should blame themwink
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by brilapluz(m): 2:56am On Feb 06, 2013
dinachi: The online gay lobby going full.throtle. The word of God has convicted some people and suddenly Jallowbah and co resurrect to add fire to the gay lobby! It wont work! Your despicable life style must be exposed for what it is: Satanic deception at its best. You cant bury the truth! It will prevail at the end! If all animals and plants are Gay how would you get eggs from Chicken, Get Milk from Cow, get fruits from trees, breed animals for meat? If your Dad was Gay and your mum a lesbian how would you have been concieved to come here and spew your Lunacy.Every human being including you is a product of a heterosexual relationship. Before we continue show me one individual who is a product of gay relationsip. Take this one home: If not for heterosexual relationship between your parents you would not be alive today! You owe your life, intelligence and all you think you have to a heterosexual relationship between your parents! Show me what you owe to gay relationship? Iam eagerly waiting!You must be very gratefull to God for ordaining Relationship between a man and woman.As high as the heaven is above the earth so is his wisdom above ours!Why are you supporting gays, are you a product of a gay relatioship?Self deception is the greatest injustice you can do to yourself! Desist!
well spoken sir..and i believe u and oda well meaning and like-minded colleagues have spoken extensively on dis issue..like sum1 once said,'u can take d horse 2 d stream but u cant force it 2 drink water'.let dem be..u have done and said enuf truth..though dey r entitled 2 deir own opinion,i guess u can put dem in ur prayers 4 God 2 touch deir hearts and make it new ..dats all i have 2 say..
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by dinachi(m): 7:03am On Feb 06, 2013
[quote author=brilapluz]
well spoken sir..and i believe u and oda well meaning and like-minded colleagues have spoken extensively on dis issue..like sum1 once said,'u can take d horse 2 d stream but u cant force it 2 drink water'.let dem be..u have done and said enuf truth..though dey r entitled 2 deir own opinion,i guess u can put dem in ur prayers 4 God 2 touch deir hearts and make it new ..dats all i have 2 say..[/quote Thnx My broda! However I will not relent, It is because of keeping quiet that this lifestyle gained ground in the US and other European Countries and trust Nigerians to copy and paste. Romans1:22."Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools" Jallowbah this is not me oh! It is the Word of God!Vs 28"Even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave over to a reprobate mind, to do things which are not convenient" Vs 31" Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implaccable, unmerciful" Thats an upper cut for gays and their supporters in Gods word! Any body practicing homosexuality and supporting it lacks understanding and has a reprobate mind! The bible said the folishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men.If not reprobate thinking ,How can someone fight a system that produced him or her(Heterosexual Relationship) and support an unproductive relationship just to sound politically correct? How can someone abandom a system that gave them their very existence and support a system that can never produce? If that is not reprobate thinking , tell me what it is then. Compare the two systems , one is productive the other is not, one is convenient the other is not! One gains support from Gods word the other gets support only from reprobate thinkers in the world. The choice is yours! One gave you your very existence, the other can never give you anything tangible. The choice in my opinion is so simple. You owe your life to one, you owe absolutely nothing to the other! Make a wise choice today! @ Jallowbah to answer your question, My father had an animal farm and I never observed gay relationships between animals! What I saw all the time was heterosexual relationships and I didnt need a research to see them! If a female cow didnt mate with a male cow in the first instance to give birth and produce milk how will you be drinking milk? If a female chick does not mate with a male, how will you get your eggs! If there is no pollination between the male and female parts of a plant, how will your fruits come.How? If you owe your life to a system and supports a different un productive system, we have one word for it, ingrate! Simply put you owe nothing to a gay relationship! You owe both your life and feeding to heterosexual relationships! Remain there!

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 06, 2013
@JallowBah, arguing with religious fanatics is akin to going on a journey with no end in sight, so it is better to quit while you are ahead.

It's been awhile I associated with such, and have forgotten how tedious, argumentative and temperamental they can get.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2013
A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by JallowBah(f): 10:22am On Feb 06, 2013
kmcutez: @JallowBah, arguing with religious fanatics is akin to going on a journey with no end in sight, so it is better to quit while you are ahead.

It's been awhile I associated with such, and have forgotten how tedious, argumentative and temperamental they can get.

I can see that..science is of NO matter here.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Mikel276: 3:01pm On May 22, 2013
Una never catch arm robber and corrupt politician finish o,na lesbian dey come dey pursue,

ladunsky: Abeg all these hipocrates should F up.. And so wot if she decided to explore her sexuality...? At least it wasnt a rape case. It was two people in agreement. This country is messed up.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 7:28am On May 23, 2013
sundaybam: What's the guy business. Or is he dating any of the lady. He run go report for station.
"Is he dating any of the lady?" Is this one okay at all? Can't you read?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 8:53am On May 23, 2013
The man should have just hide his shame with his wife instead of reporting to the police.This ladies were lovers and that goes deep....its already in their blood.No need to hang his wife's dirty linen outside. angry
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by MistadeRegal(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
NnamdiN: I don't see any crime here. Is it not just the marriage that is outlawed Is the act itself a crime If so they should raid all the female hostels in the country grin
Na una dey corrupt Nigeria! Abi you be gay?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:07am On Jun 11, 2013
Orikinla: The police can see faces of real Nigerian lesbians on http://kissesandroses..com/2012/09/what-desperate-nigerian-girls-do-for.html. And there are lesbians in disguise here even reading and commenting on this topic too. grin
yep and probably gay men too! What's your point?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Klinee: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2013
MsSantaClaus:
yep and probably gay men too! What's your point?
gay men na 4 kill nw.they are nt meant to live on earth
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Elsquidme(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2013
hahaha, T-pain talk say ...cos having two chics is beta dan no chics i rather join in kip ma gal ang kip d other one two. Mr. Akin for agree join dey squash him wife and her fellow chic. hehehe, d guy missed both.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 16, 2014
What this woman did was wrong because its infidelity but honestly i don't see whats up with Africans and homosexuality. Honestly how can you use the bible/ koran to claim that being homosexual is sin and homosexuals should be punished for it, yet you fornicate but u believe society should accept because we can't escape it.
On a serious note though, how does who someone else sleeps frustrate your life?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by angel703: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2015
what a disgrace
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Udyawanga: 6:56am On Apr 07, 2015
this is about fundamental human right. if d woman involved has no husband. people shld be allowed to express wot nature deposited in them due to hormone imbalance. can any bdy force a left handed person to right handed? nooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. / Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.