Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos (54042 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by JallowBah(f): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
dinachi: Insane defenders of evil. Why is it any time lesbianism is mentioned all this ladies begin to defend it. Only a lesbian will defend lesbians. Dont be fooled all these ladies talking about human rights are Lesbians. They vigorously defend lesbians everywhere on the web. I have not seen them defend the rights of couples for polygamy which is illegal in America. What of the rights of those who practice incest

BS.

I am not lesbian, but I do believe people are grown ups, and as long as it is consent between the people involving, they can do whatever the hell they please.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by kalunomics(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2013
JallowBah:

BS.

I am not lesbian, but I do believe people are grown ups, and as long as it is consent between the people involving, they can do whatever the hell they please.
does that include me smuggling heroin for a buddy in the usa that needs it? No third party, its just between both of us.

*Lest i forget, and we're both adults*

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Damon03(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
babyosisi:

The thread is now alive in the Islam section
U're smart and very swift bt I'm nt going down that road
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by JallowBah(f): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
kalunomics: does that include me smuggling heroin for a buddy in the usa that needs it? No third party, its just between both of us.

*Lest i forget, and we're both adults*

You forgot the part where heroin kills thousands every year.

...*facepalm.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by IKenn(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2013
Brand_new: Which kain husband dey report thripple s*n to the police. No be for him to join in the action as legitimate partner? grin
abii oo haha grin cool
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by 40fied(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
fittty: Good! The rate at which lesbianism is increasing in this country is alarming. I used to think the western world do such only but unfortunately Nigerians have taken so much interest in the shameful disgusting act. Lots of ladies here on NL reading this threads are lesbians/Bisexuals and they all stay in the closet. Funny how I came across a lesbian website owned by a nigerian female in her late 20's. The website is opened to lesbians and bisexuals in nigeria only. I was shocked when I saw the website had thousands of registered and active members (Nigerian girls)with profile pics, most are students from various institutions in Nigeria and also working class ladies and they kept talking dirty and exchanging BlackBerry Pin.. Even on facebook too you'll see them creating pages just for lesbians/bisexual females... Something really has to be done to stop these devilish act. Just how would a human enjoy having sex with the same sex? WEIRD!!!! angry
wetin be the website? *wink*
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by famousg: 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
We are in a democratic dispensation,nobody business Bleep off cool
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Mogidi: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
[quote author=Toktee][/quote]

How did you get on the net? Your level of reasoning is so juvenile that its stupid debating you.
What a tard.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by dinachi(m): 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
JallowBah:

BS.

Any time lesbianism is under attack you remember that adults are entitled to their private lives yet you want us to believe you are not a full fledged lesbian?. Why dont you say the same for adults who practice incest? Or is it anybodys business what they do in their privacy? There is a way that seemeth right but the end is destruction. Lesbianism is not about human rights it is about human deviation. Why should lesbians be granted rights while incest practisioners and polygamists are not? Why are you not defending the rights of those groups? Oh ! Pls revert back to the straight part.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Mogidi: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2013
dinachi: Any time lesbianism is under attack you remember that adults are entitled to their private lives yet you want us to believe you are not a full fledged lesbian?. Why dont you say the same for adults who practice incest? Or is it anybodys business what they do in their privacy? There is a way that seemeth right but the end is destruction. Lesbianism is not about human rights it is about human deviation. Why should lesbians be granted rights while incest practisioners and polygamists are not? Why are you not defending the rights of those groups? Oh ! Pls revert back to the straight part.

Ok start your inbreeding if thats what you want. Go ahead with your incest,you can sleep with your sister, your mother and your daughter. Are you happy now? What a moronic way of looking at issues, btw inbreeding is banned in most countries because it results in increased homozygosity.

P.S
Don't expect many people at your inbreeding rally for human rights. How can you have sexual feelings for your siblings. You're a fukkked up dude.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
there r ways dat seem right un2 lesbians/gays bt d end is destruction.. God can neva be mocked 4 wat so eva a man soweth, dat shall he reap.. If u r lesbian/gay, don't panic wen ur future children do dsame tin. God pls save d Christians frm spirit of antiChrist.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by vosquare: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
ocman: shut up. you worship gay mohammed. allah is not GOD. allah and devil hates peace. God loves peace and shuns violence and killings

u no wel ooo..na wu tel u say i b muslim...u blind??..idiot
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by vosquare: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2013
teniyi: Why are all these filthy thing common among the christians? Rubbish!

tunda fire u 4 wetin u yarn
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by JallowBah(f): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2013
Toktee: Now i have one of them here,so na lesbian you be,pray make i no catch you,i will teach you how to put what you have withn you legs to gud use,nxt time dnt quote me

Oooh, I do not feel scared, sweetie. Men like you should be put in jail for lifetime. Men like you eff up the world. This is a public forum, I can quote you as much as I feel like. I am not a lesbian, I am happily married to a man, fool.

dinachi: Any time lesbianism is under attack you remember that adults are entitled to their private lives yet you want us to believe you are not a full fledged lesbian?. Why dont you say the same for adults who practice incest? Or is it anybodys business what they do in their privacy? There is a way that seemeth right but the end is destruction. Lesbianism is not about human rights it is about human deviation. Why should lesbians be granted rights while incest practisioners and polygamists are not? Why are you not defending the rights of those groups? Oh ! Pls revert back to the straight part.

If you want to have kids with your sister when you are both grown up, and she AGREES on it, there is nothing I can do. But yeah, it will probably do some damage to the kids.
If you are having s*xual reations with a younger sister, under the sexual age, you should be put to jail.

I have no beef with polygamists, as long as the people involved all agree on it.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
dinachi: Insane defenders of evil. Why is it any time lesbianism is mentioned all this ladies begin to defend it. Only a lesbian will defend lesbians. Dont be fooled all these ladies talking about human rights are Lesbians. They vigorously defend lesbians everywhere on the web. I have not seen them defend the rights of couples for polygamy which is illegal in America. What of the rights of those who practice incest

#word. 1,000,000+ Likes
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2013
JallowBah:

BS.

liar.. you obviously are in the closet
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2013

#word.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
40fied:
wetin be the website? *wink*

smdh
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
JallowBah:

Oooh, I do not feel scared, sweetie. Men like you should be put in jail for lifetime. Men like you eff up the world. This is a public forum, I can quote you as much as I feel like. I am not a lesbian, I am happily married to a man, fool.

If you want to have kids with your sister when you are both grown up, and she AGREES on it, there is nothing I can do. But yeah, it will probably do some damage to the kids.
If you are having s*xual reations with a younger sister, under the sexual age, you should be put to jail.

I have no beef with polygamists, as long as the people involved all agree on it.

havent we seen bisexuals get marrried to men? go back and read the OP topic... It says "the HUSBAND reported the WIFE to the cops" -Married Couple..... Keep staying in your closet and don't change ur ways u hear, one day you'll be caught and just like the topic, you'll be disgraced! Ode oshi. Mtschewww

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by dinachi(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mogidi:

Ok start your inbreeding if thats what you want. Go ahead with your incest,you can sleep with your sister, your mother and your daughter. Are you happy now? What a moronic way of looking at issues, btw inbreeding is banned in most countries because it results in increased homozygosity.

P.S
Don't expect many people at your inbreeding rally for human rights. How can you have sexual feelings for your siblings. You're a fukkked up dude.
U missed d point entirely. I.support neither lesbians nor inbreeding practisioners. My point is why allow one and not the other? The same argument goes for both. They both claim its in the genes. Google Genetic Sexual Attraction Syndrome.GSA Syndrome. My point is if you allow gays free hand, soon enough other weirdos will show up demanding the same. Very soon all manners of deviants will be everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by oobim(m): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
#WISDOM#May d most high increase u.i just learnt from u.
kalunomics: sometimes we think following the footsteps of the west is going to make us be like them.

What about other countries that doesn't the gay thing? Is it retarding their countries? Is Nigeria better (developed or civilised) than them?

I see a lot of people commenting on how G.O.s brainwash their members into donating and paying tithes and forgeting to examine theirselves to check if they are the ones that are realy brainwashed by the west because they are masters of brainwashing and manupilation. They coax you to reason from their own views. If Africa (which they gang-raped,exploited, extorted and underdeveloped) happened to be the best place in the world, you'll see them kicking against restriction of people from going to any country in the world that they wish to go or live. You'll see billboards, adverts, human right activists preaching against it as being immoral and a crime against humanity. Telling you are supposed to be your brother's keeper and welcome them to come and live in your country if they so desires.

Have you asked yourself why heroin is illegal? And alcohols and ciggaretes aren't? I mean am the consuming it and whatever comes out of it is on me and not affecting a third party?

My opinion is, the western leaders are devil's incarnates that are very good in controlling the mind of almost everybody in the world; coaxing you to fight in the devilish cause without you knowing it. After all, thats what illuminati is all about, "Mind Control"

The issue of gayism is unnatural and devilish! I mean, even an active lion that mates 50 times a day cannot try it with another male lion or a he-goat, dog, etc. go for a specie of the same sex. Its part of devils plan of enslaving more souls to the eternal damnation.

I know most of us here derives pleasure and/or are use to the fact of kicking against every issue or idea anyone brings up here even when they know its right. Maybe to show that ur more civilised or intelligent than others here, but Ur comments might be encouraging a lesbian/gay out there. Thus, making you an accessory to the sin.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by StFrank2(m): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
So many gays in the house...Oh Lord have mercy o, dem no even shame sef.. I must report even Nl to police o..
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by JallowBah(f): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
fittty:

havent we seen bisexuals get marrried to men? go back and read the OP topic... It says "the HUSBAND reported the WIFE to the cops" -Married Couple..... Keep staying in your closet and don't change ur ways u hear, one day you'll be caught and just like the topic, you'll be disgraced! Ode oshi. Mtschewww

Yes, god forbid that people stand up for others who are not like them. That can NEVER happen. /sarcasm.

Of course bisexuals can get married, but that does not mean they are going to cheat. This woman cheated because SHE WANTED TO CHEAT, not because she is bisexual. Big difference.

I am not in any closet, stop acting mumu.

fittty:

liar.. you obviously are in the closet

I am guessing the reason your "sweetheart" did not wish to marry you a few years back had more to do with your effed up attitude towards humans, than being a yoruba.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by JallowBah(f): 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
dinachi: U missed d point entirely. I.support neither lesbians nor inbreeding practisioners. My point is why allow one and not the other? The same argument goes for both. They both claim its in the genes. Google Genetic Sexual Attraction Syndrome.GSA Syndrome. My point is if you allow gays free hand, soon enough other weirdos will show up demanding the same. Very soon all manners of deviants will be everywhere!

And I clearly said; as long as they both are adults, there really is no law against it. But they DO risk their kids having much dna-problems. gay people don`t have that issue.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Mogidi: 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
dinachi: U missed d point entirely. I.support neither lesbians nor inbreeding practisioners. My point is why allow one and not the other? The same argument goes for both. They both claim its in the genes. Google Genetic Sexual Attraction Syndrome.GSA Syndrome. My point is if you allow gays free hand, soon enough other weirdos will show up demanding the same. Very soon all manners of deviants will be everywhere!

Why do you think inbreeding is banned in most countries?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
JallowBah:

Yes, god forbid that people stand up for others who are not like them. That can NEVER happen. /sarcasm.

Of course bisexuals can get married, but that does not mean they are going to cheat. This woman cheated because SHE WANTED TO CHEAT, not because she is bisexual. Big difference.

I am not in any closet, stop acting mumu.

I am guessing the reason your "sweetheart" did not wish to marry you a few years back had more to do with your effed up attitude towards humans, than being a yoruba.

Everyone reading this thread obviously knows that you are BISEXUAL!!!... Change your ways else you'll be caught sooner or later
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by JallowBah(f): 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
fittty:

Everyone reading this thread obviously knows that you are BISEXUAL!!!... Change your ways else you'll be caught sooner or later

And how do you come to that conclusion? Cause I support human rights? Get your head out of your big a*s and realize how the world is.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Mogidi: 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
fittty:

And you're first on any topic relating to gays and lesbians, I wonder why? Living in the closet are you?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
JallowBah:

And how do you come to that conclusion? Cause I support human rights? Get your head out of your big a*s and realize how the world is.

C'mon I don't need to argue with you. Its so damn obvious. Wonder what you girls enjoy f*ckn d same sex. Yurk
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mogidi:

And you're first on any topic relating to gays and lesbians, I wonder why? Living in the closet are you?

ok where are the topics? undecidedif you have nothing to say, then shut the ef up
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Mogidi: 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
fittty:

C'mon I don't need to argue with you. Its so damn obvious.

You make no fukkking sense. I think you're starved of attention.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) / 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.