Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos (53831 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by touchmeder: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
Please leave 2 consenting adults alone. What have they done to the child molesters and abusers? or the ones getting married to underaged girls?
Misplaced priorities angry

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by HAH: 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
patholaw: Sodom and gomorra...SMH

I bet you what is happening nowadays is more than the sodom and gomorra fairytale
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by franchizy(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
Allah and muslims forbid things like dis. May Allah deliver dis lady
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by warrior101: 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2013
teniyi: Why are all these filthy thing common among the christians? Rubbish!

Are you not aware that in Arab countries most of the 35% of the supposed women covering themselves from head to toe are usually trannies and cross-dressers? Think about that for a while... wink

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fkaz(m): 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
Adufaye: I rada mari a lez,so weneva she wanna cheat,it wil b dsame sèx....preferable dan cheatin wit a man

Hmmmmmmmm how will i describe your thought
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by blackbeau1(f): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2013
Something is seriously wrong with that womans brain
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by hamsay(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2013
hahahahaha ;Dhahahahaha
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by HezronLorraine(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
livethinme:

That makes no sense.

The law is against gay marriage, sleeping with another man's wife is not marriage tongue
Note:the new pending anti-gay law bans same sex marriage and public display of affection,gay unions e.t.c.BUT there's already an existing penal code since colonial law regime,dt disallows all form of same sex intimacy,with emphasis mainly on gays,lesbians not majorly specified but outlawed.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by holy4live: 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
This is a sign dat d coming of Christ is at hand. Everybody,take heed.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2013
I need the lesbians. For rehabilitation, my way
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Parnassuss(m): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2013
The fact that this is actually being treated as a serious law is of grave concern to me on the level maturity and intelligence of Nigerians. Why did we applaud the NASS for this law when stealing billions attracts a 2 year penalty?

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
Billyonaire: I need the lesbians. For rehabilitation, my way

Hmmm. This poster is suspect. How are you going to rehabilitate them smiley Enquiring mind wants to know.

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by wakaman: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
ladunsky: Abeg all these hipocrates should F up.. And so wot if she decided to explore her sexuality...? At least it wasnt a rape case. It was two people in agreement. This country is messed up.

you are the hypocrete, you are just a wannabe! what sexuality are you talking about? oh, they both agreed- thats an alibi to you abi? Even thiefs agree to go and commit there crimes.like I said you must be watching too many flip movies.
Also which country would you prefer to be. Wannabe u! Sure u won't be able to procure a simple visa.
Americana wannabe!!!!

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Leonoble(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
The bible condem it but it's obvious ppl stil dervc joy doing it..it's a cause she need deliverance same witt Gay guys 2
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Adufaye(m): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2013
fkaz:

Hmmmmmmmm how will i describe your thought
any way o! I go lyk mari gal wey b lez,cus if she wan cheat,na önly lady she go cheat wit!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by crazygod(m): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2013
@ op, can u post some pics of the incident before I comment?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
Parnassuss: The fact that this is actually being treated as a serious law is of grave concern to me on the level maturity and intelligence of Nigerians. Why did we applaud the NASS for this law when stealing billions attracts a 2 year penalty?

Hence my comment that nigeria is a joke. Every nook and cranny is riddled with misplaced priorities.

The police force which is already handicapped, are wasting their precious time and resources looking for a lesbian while there are more serious criminals to catch.

Do not be surprised to see her on Nigeria's most wanted list with the level of intelligence we all have.

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
hehehe...dis d reason why S.E struggle to beat ethiopia.Abeg d fuc.ker and d fuc.klin make una no do am again make we ist play our quarter final match 2moro pls oo.u guys can continue after d AFCON...
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by aglomar: 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
Nonsense! Hunt down BH n not some woman!

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by HezronLorraine(m): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
Apart from the fact that we have misplaced priorities in ds country.d double standard against gays is no difference.while 2 lesbians smooching and doing d tn would give most hetero's a instant hardon and fulfill dr sexual fantasies.but gays everybody will open nuclear reactor to bomb dm.
Secondly ds topic is a sign that many people pretend to be someone else to fulfill all righteousness and societal demand.d lady had to marry to be accepted in the society.if anyone has observed resently the divorce rate in ds country,u'd see its on a high gap most reasons,'irreconciliable differences'.d issue of lesbianism and gays have eroded d mainstream so well dt people should understand dt d macho guy u probably admire may be into duder,and the cinderalla u admird may be into hot chicks.people should note that many are not bisexuals but indeed gay so dy personify an hetero lifestyle dt haunts dm emotionally.whatever,i'm dead sick of all d gay drama in d world,either d world stand together and oppose it or agree to let it be.having 2 constant opposing factions doesn't help in ds.let d anti-gay campaign leaders gain support 4rm dr followers and influence others to follow suit,and the pro-gay activist teach d world to tolerate if not accept it.btw,our justice system is bleeped up big time.a 23billion naira national thieve gets 2 yrs with an option of fine,implication dt theft,he denied many people d fruits of dr labour and a means of survival while u send 2 men or women to over a decade,14yrs precisely 4 expressing dr intimate beliefs.

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by HezronLorraine(m): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
Apart from the fact that we have misplaced priorities in ds country.d double standard against gays is no difference.while 2 lesbians smooching and doing d tn would give most hetero's a instant hardon and fulfill dr sexual fantasies.but gays everybody will open nuclear reactor to bomb dm.
Secondly ds topic is a sign that many people pretend to be someone else to fulfill all righteousness and societal demand.d lady had to marry to be accepted in the society.if anyone has observed resently the divorce rate in ds country,u'd see its on a high gap most reasons,'irreconciliable differences'.d issue of lesbianism and gays have eroded d mainstream so well dt people should understand dt d macho guy u probably admire may be into duder,and the cinderalla u admird may be into hot chicks.people should note that many are not bisexuals but indeed gay so dy personify an hetero lifestyle dt haunts dm emotionally.whatever,i'm dead sick of all d gay drama in d world,either d world stand together and oppose it or agree to let it be.having 2 constant opposing factions doesn't help in ds.let d anti-gay campaign leaders gain support 4rm dr followers and influence others to follow suit,and the pro-gay activist teach d world to tolerate if not accept it.btw,our justice system is bleeped up big time.a 23billion naira national thieve gets 2 yrs with an option of fine,implication dt theft,he denied many people d fruits of dr labour and a means of survival while u send 2 men or women to over a decade,14yrs precisely 4 expressing dr intimate beliefs.

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by nwabuife: 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2013
Sibrah:
What can even be more moronic than you calling God almighty a mo.ron? Or don't you know Allah translates to God and not Mohammed?
Look at the insults u are bringing to ur allah God in d name of religious! Religion of piss
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by crackhouse(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
A husband or a wife caught cheating with a woman or man respectively doesn't go to jail, so the woman should not be sentenced for the act, after all it's an agreement between them and that's all.

N.B- i don't support lesbianism in any way but they should caution the woman and let her live with the shame associated with it in the society.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Opoki(m): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
The man na confirmed mumu and dullard!
He for join dem and screw both of em...
What a 3some to badt!

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Bella3(f): 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
This is good news! It means all our theiving politicians have been brought to book for lesbians to be on the run!
USELESS COUNTRY.

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Shynumuolu(m): 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
NnamdiN: I don't see any crime here. Is it not just the marriage that is outlawed Is the act itself a crime If so they should raid all the female hostels in the country grin
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
[size=18pt]
madridsta007:

Who says they are Christians?
Most Okoro people are Christians.
Na those claiming to be "Christians" spoil pass for Nigeria.
Na those claiming to be "Christians" get IV/AIDS pass for Nigeria.
Na those claiming to be "Christians" sabi gossip and lie for Nigeria.
Na those claiming to be "Christians" do am pass for Nigeria.[/size]
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Shynumuolu(m): 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
NnamdiN: I don't see any crime here. Is it not just the marriage that is outlawed Is the act itself a crime If so they should raid all the female hostels in the country grin
d law outlawed same sex marriage and engaging in d act in public places
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2013
NAMDOSKY30: same sex whether man or woman is wrong hey lets not emulate this white people and stand on our decision not to legalise it in our country, cos am very sure that being gay or lesbo is not ordinary but fully initiated to a secret cult...
I give you 1000 Likes.

Lesbianism is part of witchcraft.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by searay(m): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
ladunsky: Abeg all these hipocrates should F up.. And so wot if she decided to explore her sexuality...? At least it wasnt a rape case. It was two people in agreement. This country is messed up.
...and this is one of them.
**Running to Division 2 police station**

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
Bélla3: This is good news! It means all our theiving politicians have been brought to book for lesbians to be on the run!
USELESS COUNTRY.

Hehehe. Lol. Lol. Laugh wan kill pesin. Abeg mama blessing give me small stout.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fredie107(m): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2013
livethinme:

That makes no sense.

The law is against gay marriage, sleeping with another man's wife is not marriage tongue
God will judge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki / I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest