Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) (19041 Views)

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border / Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. / The Obamas' Trip To Former Slaving Port In Senegal (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by mrvictor: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2013
Pennywise:

Iranians cannot design and build a car engine even if their collective destiny depends on it.

Russia on the other hand will sell anything for money if the price is right. Rogue elements even the state will sell nuclear warhead. The jet you see is nothing more than a publicity stunt. Everything came from Russia at a price.

Yeah, Pennywise I think you are somehow right. When I saw this news, I knew it was Russia. Everyone knows it's Russia. Iran trying to claim originality of the jet is a cover-up...a mere attempt to make it look like Russia has not violated the UN embargo.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Onyenna(m): 11:44am On Feb 03, 2013
Interesting.....
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by tyson55(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2013
"It's not for expansionism. It's for deterrence ..."

If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by ocelot2006(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2013
It looks like a copy of the American F-35. Still, it's pretty impressive, 'though I'm not sure about its performance.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by TechRev: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2013
When US, Russia, Isreal etc build any new weapon and especially war planes etc. Its goes to media with the result of its latest tests, its operational capabilities and if possible test on battle field. They even release videos of it like the anti-missile shield upgrade Isreal made to their markeva tanks.
However Iran releases a stealth fighter jet on a table Podium. Very funny. If Iran was serious, let them send the stealth fighter to help their friend Assad. They have a test battle field close by. Why send Assad only mortars when you have a stealth Jet that the rebels cant down.

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by ocelot2006(m): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2013
alpha conde: a troubled as the iranians are they can still put thier heads together to advance technology and this peaceful nigeria hasnt even perfected a grinding machine smh

No Nigeria can't perfect a grinding machine. Just an APC, Naval gunboat, and UAVs.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Electronzeez(m): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2013
Because nigeria is not technologically advance dosnt mean we should critisize other nations.i wunt be suprise if benin rep.build a fighter jet.#justsaying

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by ocelot2006(m): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
Pennywise:

Iranians cannot design and build a car engine even if their collective destiny depends on it.

Russia on the other hand will sell anything for money if the price is right. Rogue elements even the state will sell nuclear warhead. The jet you see is nothing more than a publicity stunt. Everything came from Russia at a price.

Trruely, ignorance is a disease.The Iranians can't build a car engine? Yet they own a thriving automobile manufacturing sector. These guys have been designing and building both civilian and military vehicles for years.

The same Iranians you're so quick to diss reversed engineered the American AH-1 Cobra, the UH-1 Huey helicopter, and the F-5 fighter. Their UAVs and UCAVs have seen action in the 2006 Lebanon war, with one of the later seriously damaging a high-tech isreali navy frigrate. But hey, keep talking.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by wasiudvd(m): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2013
Commendable though!
But they should give it a real combat test, take one to Isreal and attack, position the rest to defend the counter_attack from isreal.then we will know if it can defend dem.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by tyson55(m): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
I would like to see a picture of it actually flying. Might be a plastic model, photoshopped with an outdoor background. Not smooth/stealthy enough to avoid radar, IMO.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Fellonigerians: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
Are all d parts locally made I wonder how d got to this level without anyone knowing.. If true, congrats... Maybe Nigeria should order some from them...
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by PehaKaso: 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
Going thru all d posts on dis thread, I discovered dat Hausa/Fulani muslims are d only ones in support of Iran. Can som1 pls tel me why it is so?
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Feedmemore(f): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
it avoids radar by flying at low altitudes.
it might as well be a car.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Frostyzone(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
PehaKaso: Going thru all d posts on dis thread, I discovered dat Hausa/Fulani muslims are d only ones in support of Iran. Can som1 pls tel me why it is so?
The reason is pretty straight forward.

Iran is an Islamic state, so thus, they(Iran) can do no wrong in their Islamic coloured eyes.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by White007(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2013
Interesting. Its resemblance to current American fighter-bombers isn't coincidence, I think. Ditto for Chinese military aircraft. Maybe these similarities are strictly due to the aerodynamics involved, or the "stealth" technology, but I doubt it. It wouldn't be surprising to find out that American multinational aerospace corporations are selling technology to both sides, much as ITT did during World War II. Of course, the multinational banks like HSBC are glad to launder money to hide these transactions, as they have done for Mexican drug cartels and also for the Iranian missile program. Conspiracy theory? No. Check out the history of these events. Corporations are people, but they're not Americans, and they seem to have diplomatic immunity to prosecution as well.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by ocelot2006(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
PehaKaso: Going thru all d posts on dis thread, I discovered dat Hausa/Fulani muslims are d only ones in support of Iran. Can som1 pls tel me why it is so?

Yeah, you got me there. I'm Hausa/Fulani.........even though my parents are Akwa Ibomites and I'm a Christian (catholic).

But I'm "sure" you can decipher people's ethnicity and religion from their NL usernames.

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Toktee(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
It is Ayatollah that buit the toy call stealth or ahmadinajat? Am just asking
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Liberal2020: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
[b]IRAN IS THE ONLY NON-WESTERN COUNTRY OR THE ONLY NON-SUPERPOWER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT HAS ABSOLUTE CONTROL OVER ITS DESTINY. IT DOESN'T LISTEN TO ANY WESTERN POWERS OR TAKE ORDERS FROM ANY SUPERPOWERS. THEY MANUFACTURER THEIR OWN MILITARY EQUIPMENT AND OTHER ADVANCED PRODUCTS. BRAVO IRAN...HOME OF GIFTED PERSIAN SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS. SOME GULLIBLE AND IGNORANT NIGERIANS ALWAYS SEE THIS PEOPLE AS ARABS...NO! IRANIANS ARE VERY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE. IF YOU WENT TO MIT, STANFORD, PRINCETON, HARVARD, YOU WOULD OBSERVE MOST OF THEIR ENGINEERING AND SCIENCE PROFESSORS TO BE IRANIANS. THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ARE BEHIND THE RAPID IRANIAN TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT. US AND ISREAL ARE AWARE OF IRANIAN MILITARY AND TECHNOLOGICAL CAPABILITIES AND VERY HESITANT TO ATTACK IRAN. I'M NOT TRYING TO COMPARE IRAN WITH THE US OR THE SUPERPOWERS, MY POINT IS...THEY HAVE DONE SO WELL UNDER EXTREME SANCTIONS AND WITH THE LITTLE THEY HAVE SINCE THE IRANIAN REVOLUTION.

COME 5 YEARS FROM NOW, IRAN WILL BE IN THE LEAGUE OF SUPERPOWERS. IF YOU NEED UPDATES ON THEIR RECENT INVENTIONS AND TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS, GO TO PRESSTV.IR

NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENTS
1. IRAN IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT HAS CAPTURED U.S DRONES ON TWO OCCASIONS.
2. IRAN GAVE HEZBOLLAH THE DRONE TECHNOLOGY USED TO PENETRATE ISRAELI AIRSPACE AND WAS NOT DETECTED UNTIL IT WAS ALMOST CLOSE TO CAPTURING IMAGES OF THE ISRAELI SECRET DIMONA NUCLEAR REACTOR FACILITIES.
3. IRAN GAVE HAMAS THE MISSILE CAPABILITY USED TO PENETRATE THE SO-MUCH TOUTED POWERFUL ISREALI DOME MISSILE DEFENSE SYSTEM.

IRAN RECENTLY SENT A MONKEY INTO SPACE
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/01/28/286087/iran-sends-monkey-into-space-returns-it/[/b]

IRANIAN CAPABILITY AND INVENTIONS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeZl6cfj5rk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeGC6GvcH9g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_QgFxiKfHM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDQ7z7uix2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDVBDx-8Z7E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAiBdjKAlUo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH4_lNFWySk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l34fD3lkth4

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by olaheavy: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2013
And I discovered that only the cannibalistic Easterners and the brain-washed (follow-follow) Yoruba christians are defending the evil Jews - why is it so?

3 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by HAH: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2013
Iran is a country that develops nuclear power so building a jet is a childs play, mind you nuclear knowledge cannot be bought but self acquired

Furthermore Iran has a per capita GDP of $13000 while Nigeria the so call giant of Africa is having $1400, now do the arithmetic.

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by lacasa: 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2013
Frostyzone:

Need I remind you that once upon a time, 6 Islamic state, including your so-called advanced Iran teamed up to innihilate the Jewish nation.

But instead they got humiliated by one tiny nation that is about the size of Anambra state in 6 days!

This time around it will be 6 hours.

#Don'tmesswiththeJews.

Go n Check µя history books once again.

The 6 day war was not won by sheer might or advanced weaponry by Israel, the arabs caused it cos each nation in the coalition was out to further its own interest n ​ so​ their operation was undermined ie lack of co-ordination caused them

if u dnt knw, 2 scud missiles dropped in israel wld nearly annnihilate that country at a go

Its ​ so​ tiny in size that it cnt defend itself wtout america to protect it

3 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by tintingz(m): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2013
I see isreal legs shaking grin

2 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Liberal2020: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
smiley
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by lacasa: 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
donpata:

LWKMD!! ISRAEL? just tot i should draw ur attention to what i feel is a slip of thinking on ur part.. Pls modify ur comment. I believe u meant Chad Republic and not ISRAEL

You dnt кnoω the military might of Iran dats y u can say such.

Let me direct u to google, search for "Iran's militry games @ strait of hormuz" then u can come bak on nairaland ​ so​ we debate it.

Do u кnoω dat 2 scud missiles or 2 toma-hawks from Iran wld carpet Israel that sits a tiny expanse of land?

Infact, b4 USA can react it wld be too late to salvage the situation

Do a research n prove me wrong!

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by olaheavy: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
Frostyzone:
The reason is pretty straight forward.

Iran is an Islamic state, so thus, they(Iran) can do no wrong in their Islamic coloured eyes.
The so-called 'Isreal,' which was founded illegally by the useless Britain in Palestine, is an evil jewish state, so their half-blind christian eyes see nothing sensible but partiality.
And, to those munguns taunting Iran by rating Isreal higher, you're all nincompoops. Just an organization, Hibollah, wooped their ars.es.

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by tnktosin(m): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
Pennywise:

You got any proof to back that up? Or you think if iran is no threat the West would raise their brow? Anyway you handle says it all [pennywise].
Not like am in support of whatever war Iran might be planning against who knows but guy do not underrate them

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by mathskill: 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by crackhouse(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
i am sure the Iranians are dying of hunger and this man is busy trying to impress his admirers.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by topmostg: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2013
Anyone who's angry at iran's progress can go kiss nay.ked wire.

How many stuff naija has made so far?

Even the so-called grindin machine (êró ilota) dey make noise die....
May God help this country..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Roe V. Wade Overturned By US Supreme Court / Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband / US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.