Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) (19042 Views)

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border / Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. / The Obamas' Trip To Former Slaving Port In Senegal (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by topmostg: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2013
crackhouse: i am sure the Iranians are dying of hunger and this man is busy trying to impress his admirers.

**pukes** on post
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Liberal2020: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
Pennywise:

Iranians cannot design and build a car engine even if their collective destiny depends on it.

Russia on the other hand will sell anything for money if the price is right. Rogue elements even the state will sell nuclear warhead. The jet you see is nothing more than a publicity stunt. Everything came from Russia at a price.

All iranian built. Get your facts right.

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by mathskill: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Redstone(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
The jet is ok, good they can build a fighter jet, but this should not be called a stealth dither/bomber. If they understand what a stealth fighter is, they wouldn't show that thing off as one. I don't think it can withstand the real stealth fighter jets. It is just a refashioned F13 jets.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by tyogdaniel(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
[quote
author=lacasa]On point

Iran cannot be intimidated. They r Too advanced for that.

They should send that stunning fighter jet to flatten Israel[/quote]they
should try it and bbc breaking news will be Israel destroys iranian fighter
jet
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
Frostyzone:

Need I remind you that once upon a time, 6 Islamic state, including your so-called advanced Iran teamed up to innihilate the Jewish nation.

But instead they got humiliated by one tiny nation that is about the size of Anambra state in 6 days!

This time around it will be 6 hours.

#Don'tmesswiththeJews.
DONT MESS WITH THE JEWS ? STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF MAN. WHICH JEWS ? WHO ARE THE JEWS ?

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by mathskill: 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
Redstone: The jet is ok, good they can build a fighter jet, but this should not be called a stealth dither/bomber. If they understand what a stealth fighter is, they wouldn't show that thing off as one. I don't think it can withstand the real stealth fighter jets. It is just a refashioned F13 jets.
"just a refashioned F13 " do you have an idea of what you are saying at all,you know what it takes to reverse engineer technology at all especially that of a plane.The plane on show is a reflection on the seriousness ,resiliance and ingenuity of the Iranian people in the face of aggression from the western world and Israel.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2013
PehaKaso: Going thru all d posts on dis thread, I discovered dat Hausa/Fulani muslims are d only ones in support of Iran. Can som1 pls tel me why it is so?
I SUPPORT IRAN AND I AM NEITHER FULANI MUSLIM OR HAUSA. OOPS THERE GOES YOUR THEORY

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by topmostg: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
obadiah777: DONT MESS WITH THE JEWS ? STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF MAN. WHICH JEWS ? WHO ARE THE JEWS ?
seconded.

The poor guy just keeps foolin himself.

I mean this is the 21st century for shoutin out loud......instead it should be

"the jews shouldn't mess with iranian technology"
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2013
topmostg: seconded.

LOL TOTALLY FEEL YA CHIEF BUT THAT IS NOT WHERE I AM COMING FROM. I AM COMING FROM A HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE. THE REAL JEWS HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OF ISRAEL IN 70 AD. AND THEY WILL NOT RETURN TO ISRAEL UNTIL THE SECOND COMING. SCRIPTURE SAYS THE LAND OF ISRAEL WILL BE INHABITED BY THE GENTILES UNTIL CHRIST RETURNS. THOSE WHO ARE THERE TODAY ARE NOT JEWS. THEY ARE AMALEKITES

REVELATION 2 VS 9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

REVELATION 3 VS 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

SO ALL THESE FOOLS KEEP SHOUTING ABOUT HOW THE JEWS ARE BEING PROTECTED BY GOD BUT THE DUMMIES ARE HISTORICAL ILLITERATES. THE REAL JEWS ARE LOST NOW. THEY DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE. HOWEVER I KNOW WHO THEY ARE BUT THAT IS A DIFFERENT TOPIC.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by satmaniac(m): 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
Frostyzone:
The reason is pretty straight forward.

Iran is an Islamic state, so thus, they(Iran) can do no wrong in their Islamic coloured eyes.
What is wrong if u support dis beautiful piece of technology,coming out of IRAN?
I c u will not support it,because it is an Islamic state.

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by snakova(m): 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
anyone that can enrich uranium and possess the capability to go beyond the atmosphere should be able to make a stealth fighter.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by fatadis: 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2013
Why is it taking Isreal and US more than 3 yrs to attack Iran if it is that easy. I have done research on this, Isreal does not have a fighter that can travelled all the way to Iran because o f distance, isreal is asking for US permission to use one of its military base that is closer which the US govt is not granting because of straight of hormus.

The Iranian are very smart they have built most of their military might arround blocking and destroying straight of hormus which the US and west cannot allow to happen. This is because more than 90 per cent of oil exportation to US and west passes thru straight of hormus.

Anybody that is doubt should google it, the iranian naval capabilities nd straight of hormus.

No nation in that region can stand Iran's Naval capabilities even Isreal, these are facts tht can be checked. It takes the likes of US to face iran in that region and it is not going to be an easy task and I don't think US would want to embark on such mission for now.

People come to nairaland to shout Isreal without cross checking nd research google is free for all.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by olaheavy: 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2013
The munguns screaming about the "Six-DayWar'' are really dunces. It was the US that beamed its satelite onto the numerous airbases across the Arab countries thereby guiding the evil Jewish Airforce to carpet bomb and render the Arabs' jets useless - affording the devilish Jews air superiority. The so-called 'Isreal' is nothing without America! Let the US stop the annual 10-billion dollar cash and military aids to the lazy, stinking animals and see if the damned thing will not cease to exist within months. Ordinary Hisbollah disgraced the fools and whooped their a.rs.es when they engaged them in ground combat. I implore them to make that mistake of bombing Iran just once and let's see if it will not be deadly for the illegal land grabbers.

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by topmostg: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2013
obadiah777: LOL TOTALLY FEEL YA CHIEF BUT THAT IS NOT WHERE I AM COMING FROM. I AM COMING FROM A HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE. THE REAL JEWS HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OF ISRAEL IN 70 AD. AND THEY WILL NOT RETURN TO ISRAEL UNTIL THE SECOND COMING. SCRIPTURE SAYS THE LAND OF ISRAEL WILL BE INHABITED BY THE GENTILES UNTIL CHRIST RETURNS. THOSE WHO ARE THERE TODAY ARE NOT JEWS. THEY ARE AMALEKITES

REVELATION 2 VS 9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

REVELATION 3 VS 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

SO ALL THESE FOOLS KEEP SHOUTING ABOUT HOW THE JEWS ARE BEING PROTECTED BY GOD BUT THE DUMMIES ARE HISTORICAL ILLITERATES. THE REAL JEWS ARE LOST NOW. THEY DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE. HOWEVER I KNOW WHO THEY ARE BUT THAT IS A DIFFERENT TOPIC.
sorry... my bad...
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2013
topmostg: sorry... my bad...
I STILL AGREE WITH YOUR POINT BRAH. WE STILL ON THE SAME PAGE. IRAN HAS A DATE WITH DESTINY. IRAN ( MEDES ) AND RUSSIA ( GOG AND MAGOG ) WILL DESTROY AMERICA ( BABYLON ) AND THE LAND OF ISRAEL. IT IS BIBLICAL PROPHESY. WE ARE IN THAT PERIOD. WE ARE AT THE END. THERE IS A SCRAMBLE FOR NUKES AND WEAPONS NOW. THIS IS DESCRIBED IN THE BIBLE AS 'CONVERT YOUR PLOWSHARES INTO SWORDS' MEANING DIVERT ALL YOUR MONEY FOR DOMESTIC PURPOSES INTO ACQUIRING WEAPONRY. AND THEN THERE IS THE SCRIPTURE LET THE WEAK SAY I AM STRONG. THIS IS HAPPENING NOW. IRAN AND NORTH KOREA AND CHINA ARE FLEXING FOR THE WEST NOW. THEY ARE SAYING I AM STRONG. AND THEN THERE IS THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS GATHER YOURSELVES IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT FOR ARMAGEDDON. THIS IS HAPPENING NOW. THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT IS THE MIDDLE EAST. ALL THE ARMIES OF THE WORLD ARE STARTING TO GATHER THERE AND ARE TAKING ALL THEIR WEAPONRY THEIR. THEY ARE ALL ON STANBY ALERT FOR WHEN THE HORN IS SOUNDED. AND FINALLY THE TIME FOR ISRAEL ATTACKING IRAN IS THIS SPRING 2013. SO IN A FEW WEEKS TIME WE WILL BE IN FULL BLOWN WW3. ARMAGEDDON IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT. BILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WOULD BE WIPED OUT BY NUKES. THIS IS THE LAKE OF FIRE BURNING WITH BRIMSTONE AND SULPHUR. THE WORLD WILL BE ON FIRE. ALL MAJOR CITIES IN THE WORLD WOULD BE DESTROYED.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Frostyzone(m): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2013
obadiah777: DONT MESS WITH THE JEWS ? STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF MAN. WHICH JEWS ? WHO ARE THE JEWS ?
The race that lives in a tiny country situated at the middle east, called Israel. They are also scattered all over the world, having strong presence in Northern America and Europe, particularly. Their language is Hebrew and Yiddish, and their main religion is Judaism with a smattering of Muslim and Christian minorities.

Anything else you 'd like to know?
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by talk2me006(m): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2013
onatisi: it is jusst a matter of time before israel attack iran.the element of surprise has always been a key instrument of israel when she wants to attack.for the past 2months now israel has kept quiet and it wont be long before she attacks iran
Sory dude!
where are u when common hezboolah drone flew over israel for several hours b4 they detected it.
iran is too big for israel.

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by ckkris: 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2013
Israela = USA and the USA =Israel. And they OWN this nation Nigeria. Anyone is free to doubt it, at his own PERIL.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2013
Frostyzone:
The race that lives in a tiny country situated at the middle east, called Israel. They are also scattered all over the word, having strong presence in Northern America and Europe, particularly. Their language is Hebrew and Yiddish, and their main religion is Judaism with a smattering of Muslim and Christian minorities.

Anything else you like to know?

STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF. THOSE PEOPLE CONVERTED TO JUDAISM IN 780 AD. THEY ARE KNOWN AS KHAZARS OR AMALEKITES. THEY ARE NOT THE BIBLICAL JEWS
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Frostyzone(m): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2013
obadiah777: I STILL AGREE WITH YOUR POINT BRAH. WE STILL ON THE SAME PAGE. IRAN HAS A DATE WITH DESTINY. IRAN ( MEDES ) AND RUSSIA ( GOG AND MAGOG ) WILL DESTROY AMERICA ( BABYLON ) AND THE LAND OF ISRAEL. IT IS BIBLICAL PROPHESY. WE ARE IN THAT PERIOD. WE ARE AT THE END. THERE IS A SCRAMBLE FOR NUKES AND WEAPONS NOW. THIS IS DESCRIBED IN THE BIBLE AS 'CONVERT YOUR PLOWSHARES INTO SWORDS' MEANING DIVERT ALL YOUR MONEY FOR DOMESTIC PURPOSES INTO ACQUIRING WEAPONRY. AND THEN THERE IS THE SCRIPTURE LET THE WEAK SAY I AM STRONG. THIS IS HAPPENING NOW. IRAN AND NORTH KOREA AND CHINA ARE FLEXING FOR THE WEST NOW. THEY ARE SAYING I AM STRONG. AND THEN THERE IS THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS GATHER YOURSELVES IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT FOR ARMAGEDDON. THIS IS HAPPENING NOW. THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT IS THE MIDDLE EAST. ALL THE ARMIES OF THE WORLD ARE STARTING TO GATHER THERE AND ARE TAKING ALL THEIR WEAPONRY THEIR. THEY ARE ALL ON STANBY ALERT FOR WHEN THE HORN IS SOUNDED. AND FINALLY THE TIME FOR ISRAEL ATTACKING IRAN IS THIS SPRING 2013. SO IN A FEW WEEKS TIME WE WILL BE IN FULL BLOWN WW3. ARMAGEDDON IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT. BILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WOULD BE WIPED OUT BY NUKES. THIS IS THE LAKE OF FIRE BURNING WITH BRIMSTONE AND SULPHUR. THE WORLD WILL BE ON FIRE. ALL MAJOR CITIES IN THE WORLD WOULD BE DESTROYED.

*Speechless*
Home-grown Weed talking. Seriously, dude you need help. Go to the nearest rehab center and check in, abeg.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
Frostyzone:

*Speechless*
Home-grown Weed talking. Seriously, dude you need help. Go to the nearest rehab center and check, abeg.
YOUR CARNAL MIND CANNOT CONCEIVE THE ENORMOUSNESS OF THAT POST. YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE THAT WILL BE DESTROYED IN THIS COMING WORLD WAR IF YOU DONT CHANGE YOUR CARNAL WAY OF THINKING

2 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by benson19: 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
All dis nigerians na wa 4 una oooo i knw no wetin b una problem with IRAN AND ISREAL bt make IRAN try bomb ISREAL 1st make dem see d difference btw war and riots.... We cn choose peace or war
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Frostyzone(m): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2013
obadiah777: STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF. THOSE PEOPLE CONVERTED TO JUDAISM IN 780 AD. THEY ARE KNOWN AS KHAZARS OR AMALEKITES. THEY ARE NOT THE BIBLICAL JEWS
Dude, you are the one embarrassing yourself by sprouting rubbish to the sane ears.

Next time, you will claim that Jesus is a Martian, who knows!
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
Frostyzone:
Dude, you are the one embarrassing yourself by sprouting rubbish to the sane ears.

Next time, you will claim that Jesus is a Martian, who knows!
THIS IS THE HISTORY OF THOSE PEOPLE YOU CALL JEWS TODAY AND HOW THEY CONVERTED TO JUDAISM http://www.faqs.org/faqs/judaism/FAQ/07-Jews-As-Nation/section-5.html <<<<< ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF AND PLEASE STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF IN PUBLIC. STOP SHOWING YOUR A-S-S
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Frostyzone(m): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2013
obadiah777: YOUR CARNAL MIND CANNOT CONCEIVE THE ENORMOUSNESS OF THAT POST. YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE THAT WILL BE DESTROYED IN THIS COMING WORLD WAR IF YOU DONT CHANGE YOUR CARNAL WAY OF THINKING
Original conspiracy theorist. People like you belong to insanitariums.

*Justsaying.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by benson19: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2013
talk2me006:
Sory dude!
where are u when common hezboolah drone flew over israel for several hours b4 they detected it.
iran is too big for israel.
mr man i hope u wnt start complainin of GENOCIDE wen it began...
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Frostyzone(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2013
obadiah777: THIS IS THE HISTORY OF THOSE PEOPLE YOU CALL JEWS TODAY AND HOW THEY CONVERTED TO JUDAISM http://www.faqs.org/faqs/judaism/FAQ/07-Jews-As-Nation/section-5.html <<<<< ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF AND PLEASE STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF IN PUBLIC. STOP SHOWING YOUR A-S-S
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2013
Frostyzone:
Original conspiracy theorist. People like you belong to insanitariums.

*Justsaying.
LETS ENLIGHTEN YOU SOME MORE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mef-v8RL9_A
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by linearity: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2013
Iran is making the same mistake that Saddam made before Iraq was over powered....When the rumors were building up that Iraq have WOD, initially Saddam did not denied them.

He felt that the impression in the media that Iraq have WOD will discourage an invasion from the West, after-all who want to invade a Country with chemical & biological weapons that can paralyze and kill invading army within seconds....This was his big mistake. Had he owned up and denied that his Country have WOD and invited the press into Iraq, the whole world would have seen the impending invasion as a cover, the media outcry against such invasion would have stopped it...especially if Iraq would have taken those same photos and sketch that Colin Power presented to the UN and take the media to those locations and expose the lies of the west. This effort would have aided efforts and protest within the US at that time and each congressman would have been pressured by the citizens in their districts, with this...I doubt if Congress would have voted to authorize President Bush to go to war with Iraq.

Here, Iran is showing off as some kind of 'superpower' and weighing a proxy war with the US. They just showed a jet on display in a hanger on rotors and a video of an old jet flying in this sky and this somehow suppose to scare the USA or the Israelis?

This will more than anything feed into that theory that Iran is amassing weapons to invade Israel and to keep faith with the pronouncements of the Iranian President, 'annihilate Israel'.

It is ignorance and stupidity that makes the rat to fight the cat.

Countries that have NUKE do not display them, they do not need to show off, only people and country who have nothing employs showmanship....Pakistan have NUKEs, despite repeated drone airstrikes from the US, invasion of their terrorist by the US to capture and kill OBL and almost daily border breaches by the US amry... the Pakistan government talk tough but never displayed their NUKEs or weaponry against the US, because they know that, their NUKEs not withstanding, though they might start a war with the US and win some battles against the US...but when the war is over, they will be worst off than the US...Yes, the US have aids to Pakistan...They have some type of aids to virtually all countries in the world including Afghanistan, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, etc and even Nigeria and they would more than willing to establish an aid program with Iran to maintain peace with Israel just like they have an aid program with Empty to maintain the peace treaty with Israel.

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by nagoma(m): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
Frostyzone:
Need I remind you that once upon a time, 6 Islamic state, including your so-called advanced Iran teamed up to innihilate the Jewish nation.
But instead they got humiliated by one tiny nation that is about the size of Anambra state in 6 days!
This time around it will be 6 hours.
#Don'tmesswiththeJews.

You must be from Biafra. In the history of wars , what you have in your kitty is only defeat.

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Frostyzone(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
topmostg: seconded.

Israel are well known and feared by Iran, fella.

And everybody knows that Israel export military weapons that are top notch on daily basis.

And what do your beloved Iran export? Wait....nothing!

Israel have been producing such Jets for ages without advertising it to the whole world, while Iran wouldn't let people rest, just because they finally manage to assembled the Chinese Made jet correctly.

What Iranian technology?? LOL!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Roe V. Wade Overturned By US Supreme Court / Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband / US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.