Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) (19047 Views)

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border / Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. / The Obamas' Trip To Former Slaving Port In Senegal (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Ishilove: 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2013
obadiah777: I STILL AGREE WITH YOUR POINT BRAH. WE STILL ON THE SAME PAGE. IRAN HAS A DATE WITH DESTINY. IRAN ( MEDES ) AND RUSSIA ( GOG AND MAGOG ) WILL DESTROY AMERICA ( BABYLON ) AND THE LAND OF ISRAEL. IT IS BIBLICAL PROPHESY. WE ARE IN THAT PERIOD. WE ARE AT THE END. THERE IS A SCRAMBLE FOR NUKES AND WEAPONS NOW. THIS IS DESCRIBED IN THE BIBLE AS 'CONVERT YOUR PLOWSHARES INTO SWORDS' MEANING DIVERT ALL YOUR MONEY FOR DOMESTIC PURPOSES INTO ACQUIRING WEAPONRY. AND THEN THERE IS THE SCRIPTURE LET THE WEAK SAY I AM STRONG. THIS IS HAPPENING NOW. IRAN AND NORTH KOREA AND CHINA ARE FLEXING FOR THE WEST NOW. THEY ARE SAYING I AM STRONG. AND THEN THERE IS THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS GATHER YOURSELVES IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT FOR ARMAGEDDON. THIS IS HAPPENING NOW. THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT IS THE MIDDLE EAST. ALL THE ARMIES OF THE WORLD ARE STARTING TO GATHER THERE AND ARE TAKING ALL THEIR WEAPONRY THEIR. THEY ARE ALL ON STANBY ALERT FOR WHEN THE HORN IS SOUNDED. AND FINALLY THE TIME FOR ISRAEL ATTACKING IRAN IS THIS SPRING 2013. SO IN A FEW WEEKS TIME WE WILL BE IN FULL BLOWN WW3. ARMAGEDDON IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT. BILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WOULD BE WIPED OUT BY NUKES. THIS IS THE LAKE OF FIRE BURNING WITH BRIMSTONE AND SULPHUR. THE WORLD WILL BE ON FIRE. ALL MAJOR CITIES IN THE WORLD WOULD BE DESTROYED.
*melancholic sigh* O Buzugee. . . sad
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by andrewza: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
So is the monkey going to fly it.

Any case no nation fears that thing. It has no hard points external so it must all be internal. Only problem is it is so small. So where will it fit it's wepons, radar, fuel extra.

The cock pit is full of comicail off the shelf items. I have seen beachcrafts more decked out.

It looks like a mock up and the vedio of its flight could easly be facked.

This thing( not not worth the name air craft) was aimed more at boosting the spirt of iranens than terfing the west or isreal.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by debosky(m): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
Ishilove:
*melancholic sigh* O Buzugee. . . sad

ishilove - with this prediction I hereby ask for your hand in marriage. Abeg let me know the love of a good woman like you before the nuking starts. grin
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Builder: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
ogatimon:

dude check your data well, if iran can do this, isreal is already far ahead. and they have the best air-force in the region

LMAO, yet another comic. isreal depends on the USA and west for its survival... even to fight small Hezbollah from lebanon in 2010, ur zionist regime had to ship in weapons from america and europe (Israel–United States military relations).. is that a country that wants to tackle iran, use ur common sence.. why hasnt isreal dare and i mean dare bomb iran.. isreal will never do that in a billion years, inspite all the blahblah from netanyhau about iran, the dude has done nothing... u can see my guy, ahmmadinajald, cool cat just smiling and waiting to press the isreal destruction button

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Builder: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2013
Pennywise: Russians are chopping their money and giving the Iranians false hope. When the smoke of the first hostile encounter with Israel settles they will know how badly they have been duped.

Iran has a chance to duplicate another Dubai in the middle east but its misguarded leaders are busy frittering away the resources of that country. Or do they think their oil wells will remain forever?

Next time try and reference ur claims or else they become useless and meaningless
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by bookface: 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
lacasa:

Go n Check µя history books once again.

The 6 day war was not won by sheer might or advanced weaponry by Israel, the arabs caused it cos each nation in the coalition was out to further its own interest n ​ so​ their operation was undermined ie lack of co-ordination caused them

if u dnt knw, 2 scud missiles dropped in israel wld nearly annnihilate that country at a go

Its ​ so​ tiny in size that it cnt defend itself wtout america to protect it

Scud missile kor, Hell fire missile ni!

Israel has got hundreds of nuclear weapons mounted on Submarines and land based ICBMs pointed at every mullah country in the middle east. Technically speaking, Israel has got the military capability to sink the middle east in a single night if it wishes to.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by stepone(m): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
andrewza: So is the monkey going to fly it.

Any case no nation fears that thing. It has no hard points external so it must all be internal. Only problem is it is so small. So where will it fit it's wepons, radar, fuel extra.

The cock pit is full of comicail off the shelf items. I have seen beachcrafts more decked out.

It looks like a mock up and the vedio of its flight could easly be facked.

This thing( not not worth the name air craft) was aimed more at boosting the spirt of iranens than terfing the west or isreal.

To you all against Iran; if the US/Israel were thinking in you direction, they would av been cleared off the world map.

Listing to urself, asking if a Monkey will fly a rocket to the Moon? We know that monkey can't fly it but they are trying to test if they can embark on an automatic land data controlled long range missile that can reach anywhere in Earth while controlling it from their station.

Also remember that Iran is almost tru with its nuclear program. Adding the two (enriched uranium bomb + it carer that was tested with a monkey) what will u get? A nuclear weapon with high warhead.

Also from recent research, iran announced the commencement of a weapon that will reach US and Australia.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by CGKing(m): 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2013
Builder:

LMAO, yet another comic. isreal depends on the USA and west for its survival... even to fight small Hezbollah from lebanon in 2010, ur zionist regime had to ship in weapons from america and europe (Israel–United States military relations).. is that a country that wants to tackle iran, use ur common sence.. why hasnt isreal dare and i mean dare bomb iran.. isreal will never do that in a billion years, inspite all the blahblah from netanyhau about iran, the dude has done nothing... u can see my guy, ahmmadinajald, cool cat just smiling and waiting to press the isreal destruction button

I hate it when ppl make baseless point so boldly. U don't know anything about Israel, only what ur biased and envious prophets have told u. In the event of war, nations can acquire weapons from another nation. They can also have allies, it does not mean Israel is dependent. U don't even know anything about Israel.

Hizbollah is a terrorist organization, just like boko haram who conduct guerrilla warfare, and attack when no one is looking. That kind of warfare is pretty difficult to suppress. Hiszbollah can not even stand direct warfare, so deceiving ur self.

Don't make that mistake again, Israel is well equipped and there are possibilities that Israel has a fully functional nuclear weapon system. In case u don't know, America is the only thing preventing Israel from attacking Iran. As st the last time, Israel's patience is running out without the way the Americans are handling the rift. Better go and read something.

Iran can never stand the is israeli army. I case u don't know, Israeli warplanes have 2ce entered Iran in the past to level weapons factories notorious for producing non conventional and illegal weapons. There was no response other than verb protests. This is why Iran is vigorously pursuing a nuclear capability. So they and launch retaliatory measures against Israel in the event of any invasion from Israel.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by trolling(m): 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2013
obadiah777: I STILL AGREE WITH YOUR POINT BRAH. WE STILL ON THE SAME PAGE. IRAN HAS A DATE WITH DESTINY. IRAN ( MEDES ) AND RUSSIA ( GOG AND MAGOG ) WILL DESTROY AMERICA ( BABYLON ) AND THE LAND OF ISRAEL. IT IS BIBLICAL PROPHESY. WE ARE IN THAT PERIOD. WE ARE AT THE END. THERE IS A SCRAMBLE FOR NUKES AND WEAPONS NOW. THIS IS DESCRIBED IN THE BIBLE AS 'CONVERT YOUR PLOWSHARES INTO SWORDS' MEANING DIVERT ALL YOUR MONEY FOR DOMESTIC PURPOSES INTO ACQUIRING WEAPONRY. AND THEN THERE IS THE SCRIPTURE LET THE WEAK SAY I AM STRONG. THIS IS HAPPENING NOW. IRAN AND NORTH KOREA AND CHINA ARE FLEXING FOR THE WEST NOW. THEY ARE SAYING I AM STRONG. AND THEN THERE IS THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS GATHER YOURSELVES IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT FOR ARMAGEDDON. THIS IS HAPPENING NOW. THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT IS THE MIDDLE EAST. ALL THE ARMIES OF THE WORLD ARE STARTING TO GATHER THERE AND ARE TAKING ALL THEIR WEAPONRY THEIR. THEY ARE ALL ON STANBY ALERT FOR WHEN THE HORN IS SOUNDED. AND FINALLY THE TIME FOR ISRAEL ATTACKING IRAN IS THIS SPRING 2013. SO IN A FEW WEEKS TIME WE WILL BE IN FULL BLOWN WW3. ARMAGEDDON IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT. BILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WOULD BE WIPED OUT BY NUKES. THIS IS THE LAKE OF FIRE BURNING WITH BRIMSTONE AND SULPHUR. THE WORLD WILL BE ON FIRE. ALL MAJOR CITIES IN THE WORLD WOULD BE DESTROYED.
i'm highly disappointed with your false prophecies, u were only right about medes destroying Babylon, but the rest is your own private interpretation,i dont know if i should use my time and energy to debunk your false prophecies or entertain it anyways i'ma say this, the valley of Jehoshaphat is not in your region of middle east,its in meggido,get your bible map and find it,secondly the valley of jehoshphat wont take place until the 7th trumpet is blown and it sure aint gonna be now,we still have to go through the Great Tribulation,the battle at Jehohapat is between Yahshua and the 200 million armies coming from the kings of the East(EuroAsia),i agree with Israel and Iran going to war but that is not what would bring world war 3,we know world war 3 will be between the king of the north and queen of the south in other words Christians against Muslims,but that wont happen not until the daughter of Babylon is destroyed. i could go on and on but this is what happens when people dont have a teacher,they get off into private interpretations or surmisings, there's an order about how things will happen in this world but one needs the spirit of truth who would put precepts upon precepts,line upon line to get the overall scheme and order of things, once again i'm disappointed and i just read one of your post cursing someone that they'll burn,is that the right kind of spirit to have,pray for your enemies is what Yahshua says.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Ishilove: 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2013
debosky:

ishilove - with this prediction I hereby ask for your hand in marriage. Abeg let me know the love of a good woman like you before the nuking starts. grin
Yes o. Make we do the tin sharp sharp before the world turns to sulphuric soup grin
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Builder: 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2013
CGKing:

I hate it when ppl make baseless point so boldly. U don't know anything about Israel, only what ur biased and envious prophets have told u. In the event of war, nations can acquire weapons from another nation. They can also have allies, it does not mean Israel is dependent. U don't even know anything about Israel.

Hizbollah is a terrorist organization, just like boko haram who conduct guerrilla warfare, and attack when no one is looking. That kind of warfare is pretty difficult to suppress. Hiszbollah can not even stand direct warfare, so deceiving ur self.

Don't make that mistake again, Israel is well equipped and there are possibilities that Israel has a fully functional nuclear weapon system. In case u don't know, America is the only thing preventing Israel from attacking Iran. As st the last time, Israel's patience is running out without the way the Americans are handling the rift. Better go and read something.

Iran can never stand the is israeli army. I case u don't know, Israeli warplanes have 2ce entered Iran in the past to level weapons factories notorious for producing non conventional and illegal weapons. There was no response other than verb protests. This is why Iran is vigorously pursuing a nuclear capability. So they and launch retaliatory measures against Israel in the event of any invasion from Israel.

Young man, when u make ridiculous claims, try and send me google link sp i can read them up.. so far all ur wrote is just waste of space.

hezbollah according to many is a political party, well apart from the great USA who sees anyone that disgrees with it a terrorist.. i guess it takes a terrorist to know one.... educate urself by reading the below

Hezbollah[4] (Arabic: حزب الله‎ ḥizbu-llāh, literally "Party of Allah" or "Party of God"wink is a Shi'a Islamic militant group and political party based in Lebanon.[5][6][7] It receives financial and political support from Iran and Syria, and its paramilitary wing is regarded as a resistance movement throughout much of the Arab and Muslim worlds.[5] The United States, the Netherlands,[8][9][10][11] Bahrain,[12][13] Egypt,[14] the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada and Israel classify Hezbollah as a terrorist organization, in whole or in part
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by HezronLorraine(m): 1:09am On Feb 04, 2013
onatisi: it is jusst a matter of time before israel attack iran.the element of surprise has always been a key instrument of israel when she wants to attack.for the past 2months now israel has kept quiet and it wont be long before she attacks iran
.Abi oh.palestine gained partial statehond,dy haven't retaliated dy r waiting 4 dre time.Israel carried out airstrikes in syria cos it received intelligence dt chemical weapons were being shipped to Hezbollah.Israel has played numb and dumb 4 a while now on Iran who keeps parading itself about.If Israel jets can go all d way to carry out survelliance on Iran and dy escape being blown up dn Iran should wait 4 d surprise,people forget that Israel is so tiny and its in between Enemies and it remains strong and even US bows to it cos it controls d US too.IRAN CAN BE RECEIVE A HISTORICAL GENOCIDE IN 24HRS 4RM ISRAEL.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by frevangel(m): 1:34am On Feb 04, 2013
lacasa:

You dnt кnoω the military might of Iran dats y u can say such.

Let me direct u to google, search for "Iran's militry games @ strait of hormuz" then u can come bak on nairaland ​ so​ we debate it.

Do u кnoω dat 2 scud missiles or 2 toma-hawks from Iran wld carpet Israel that sits a tiny expanse of land?

Infact, b4 USA can react it wld be too late to salvage the situation

Do a research n prove me wrong!

Lol! You have been watching too much Aljazeera and Iranian sponsored press news. If what you have written is true, what is Iran waitning for? They should strike!
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by frevangel(m): 1:40am On Feb 04, 2013
olaheavy:
The so-called 'Isreal,' which was founded illegally by the useless Britain in Palestine, is an evil jewish state, so their half-blind christian eyes see nothing sensible but partiality.
And, to those munguns taunting Iran by rating Isreal higher, you're all nincompoops. Just an organization, Hibollah, wooped their ars.es.

Wooped their as.ses? Really? But you were all crying wolf here then. I thought y'all said Isreal was oppressing Palestine? How did they woop their a$$? I am a Christian but at a point I felt sorry for Palestine because it wasn't a war at all. Do you still remember the ratio of fatalities?

You sound more like the Al-Qaeda fighters that will celebrate the destruction of one armoured carreir and call it victory, after loosing 100 fighters.

Why is it that these terrorist countries can sacrifice their 100 to kill 10 Jews and then they'll celebrate? Does that not tell you how they value their lives compared to their sworn enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by frevangel(m): 1:56am On Feb 04, 2013
How do you create a fighter for DEFENCE and call it CONQEROR? Thought it should have been called the DEFENDER (Voltron things)!
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 04, 2013
ogatimon:
dude check your data well, if iran can do this, isreal is already far ahead. and they have the best air-force in the region

You give too much credit to Israel. Realistically, Israel is a US client state and is always on US life support. Without US's military aid and financial support, Israel is Kapput. And Israel being 'far ahead' and having the 'best airforce' in the region, is not their doing , but US's. Give US the credit not Israel. Iran on the other hand is a very self-reliant country, and no client state of any nation, hence they deserve lots of respect.

That being said, Israel still does not have the capability to launch any attack on Iran, and doesnt have the capability to defend itself in the event of a war with Iran, else it would have done so many years ago b4 the world even knew of its intentions to attack Iranian nuclear sites. Only US has the capability to launch such attack, hence all the empty threats from Israel is actually a way of pressuring the US govt, to fight its dirty war. US on the other hand is afraid of the consequences of such war which could hurt the US economy and may lead to a world war. Hell, even the Neocons couldnt do it for Israel while they were in power, cos they knew it was a Red line they can not cross, especially with the US economy down in the gutters.

The economy impact of war with Iran could even lead to a revolution in the US, and immense hatred of the US people towards Israel. This is why the Israeli intelligent and military establishment vehemently oppose any Israeli attack on Iranian soil.Though US politicians are not saying it, but in action they are telling the Netanyahu govt, 'its better to live with a nuclear Iran than deal with the political and economy backlash of a war with Iran. SANCTIONS is the farthest US can go on the Iranian nuclear issue for Israel. And thats it!

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 4:11am On Feb 04, 2013
fr evangel:
How do you create a fighter for DEFENCE and call it CONQEROR? Thought it should have been called the DEFENDER (Voltron things)!

Anything wrong in 'conquering' would-be invaders in your country?
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by igboboy1(m): 7:20am On Feb 04, 2013
seanet01: Just like they used Hezebollah's konets for target practice.
You know nada

bush boy..comparing rockets to fighter jets smh.

It is impossible to stop a barrage of rockets (it is estimated that hezbollah 10's of thousands of rockets facing israel)so what is your point?

But when it comes to fighter jet to fighter jet action, no country in the middle east will compete with Israel, even your islamic republic of iran knows that..

terrorist boy
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 8:04am On Feb 04, 2013
alpha conde: a troubled as the iranians are they can still put their heads together to advance technology and this peaceful nigeria hasn't even perfected a grinding machine smh
travel more my brother...cos everyday i see very talented nigerians in nigeria
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 8:20am On Feb 04, 2013
Maple:
[/b]
You give too much credit to Israel. Realistically, Israel is a US client state and is always on US life support. Without US's military aid and financial support, Israel is Kapput. And Israel being 'far ahead' and having the 'best airforce' in the region, is not their doing , but US's. Give US the credit not Israel. Iran on the other hand is a very self-reliant country, and no client state of any nation, hence they deserve lots of respect.

That being said, Israel still does not have the capability to launch any attack on Iran, and doesnt have the capability to defend itself in the event of a war with Iran, else it would have done so many years ago b4 the world even knew of its intentions to attack Iranian nuclear sites. Only US has the capability to launch such attack, hence all the empty threats from Israel is actually a way of pressuring the US govt, to fight its dirty war. US on the other hand is afraid of the consequences of such war which could hurt the US economy and may lead to a world war. Hell, even the Neocons couldnt do it for Israel while they were in power, cos they knew it was a Red line they can not cross, especially with the US economy down in the gutters.

The economy impact of war with Iran could even lead to a revolution in the US, and immense hatred of the US people towards Israel. This is why the Israeli intelligent and military establishment vehemently oppose any Israeli attack on Iranian soil.Though US politicians are not saying it, but in action they are telling the Netanyahu govt, 'its better to live with a nuclear Iran than deal with the political and economy backlash of a war with Iran. SANCTIONS is the farthest US can go on the Iranian nuclear issue for Israel. And thats it!

U are wrong about the state of Israel and need to checks ur storyline as i can term most of them as ur personal opinion. I will speak on few topics as i want to just walk thru
1 israel and the US as partners in the production of weapons and knowledge is shared http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Article.aspx?id=288275
2 Israel is always prepared and still preparing by way of simulated exercises in the event of wars or rocket attacks http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/u-s-army-chief-in-israel-to-discuss-joint-missile-defense-drill-1.472961
Iran is just a noisy neighbor and it won't be long we will be seeing another North Korea in the middle east - lots of weapon and very poverish people
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by andrewza: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2013
stepone:

To you all against Iran; if the US/Israel were thinking in you direction, they would av been cleared off the world map.

Listing to urself, asking if a Monkey will fly a rocket to the Moon? We know that monkey can't fly it but they are trying to test if they can embark on an automatic land data controlled long range missile that can reach anywhere in Earth while controlling it from their station.

Also remember that Iran is almost tru with its nuclear program. Adding the two (enriched uranium bomb + it carer that was tested with a monkey) what will u get? A nuclear weapon with high warhead.

Also from recent research, iran announced the commencement of a weapon that will reach US and Australia.

Iran milltar is stronger than iraq and will be a tough nut for amrica to invade. But they not stronger and there home grone milltary wepaons are ether copies of amrican, chiness, russian or any body eles wepaons(not saying it is bad. Some time the copy is better than the orginal) or like this and there space rocket. A complete joke.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2013
DWJOBS.com

U are wrong about the state of Israel and need to checks ur storyline as i can term most of them as ur personal opinion. I will speak on few topics as i want to just walk thru
1 israel and the US as partners in the production of weapons and knowledge is shared http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Article.aspx?id=288275
2 Israel is always prepared and still preparing by way of simulated exercises in the event of wars or rocket attacks http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/u-s-army-chief-in-israel-to-discuss-joint-missile-defense-drill-1.472961
Iran is just a noisy neighbor and it won't be long we will be seeing another North Korea in the middle east - lots of weapon and very poverish people

Ofcourse my opinion got to be 'wrong' since I am not suffering from Jewish-media(JerusalemPost and Haaretz) Induced Brainoporosis... thanks btw.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by debosky(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2013
Maple:

Iran on the other hand is a very self-reliant country, and no client state of any nation, hence they deserve lots of respect.

Total BS - Iran is a client state of Russia, arguably even more than Israel is of the US.

If it's so 'self-reliant' why has it waited nearly 3 decades waiting for Russia to complete its nuclear power plant at Bushehr?
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by kuss: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
WE ARE USING A FRACTION OF A FRACTION OF A FRACTION OF OUR MILITARY MIGHT AGAINST LEBANON, IF WE USED A FRACTION WE WILL LEVEL LEBANON ......................BENJAMIN NETANYAHU SPEAKING ON CNN AFTER ISRAEL WAS ACCUSED OF USING EXCESSIVE FORCE AGAINST LEBANON.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by kuss: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
WE ARE USING A FRACTION OF A FRACTION OF A FRACTION OF OUR MILITARY MIGHT AGAINST LEBANON, IF WE USED A FRACTION WE WILL LEVEL LEBANON ......................BENJAMIN NETANYAHU SPEAKING ON CNN AFTER ISRAEL WAS ACCUSED OF EXCESSIVE FORCE AGAINST LEBANON.
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by jpphilips(m): 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
benson19: All dis nigerians na wa 4 una oooo i knw no wetin b una problem with IRAN AND ISREAL bt make IRAN try bomb ISREAL 1st make dem see d difference btw war and riots.... We cn choose peace or war

i dont know what is spurring your blind support for isreal, the last war they fought with the Palestinians (Hamas) they lost, the effect of that loss is that Isreal has relaxed most hegemonies it has on Gaza and west bank, needless to say the new border arrangement which made isreal to bequeath most lands to the Palestinians.

as an adult, (ie if you are anyways)you are better off arguing with facts not mere conjectures.
you can as well enlighten yourself a little here and thank me later.

[url]http://www.mirajnews.com/en/article/column/419-gaza-ceasefire-israel-submits-to-hamas-conditions-and-demands.html
[/url]
http://kashmirwatch.com/news/print.php/2012/12/10/meshaal-in-gaza-a-significant-morale-booster-exercise.phtml
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by blackmale1: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
lacasa: On point

Iran cannot be intimidated. They r Too advanced for that.

They should send that stunning fighter jet to flatten Israel
For your mind ba!!
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by blackmale1: 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
Frostyzone:

Need I remind you that once upon a time, 6 Islamic state, including your so-called advanced Iran teamed up to innihilate the Jewish nation.

But instead they got humiliated by one tiny nation that is about the size of Anambra state in 6 days!

This time around it will be 6 hours.

#Don'tmesswiththeJews.
No mind those ARAB apologists they 4get very fast,they think alla arka bar can solve all their problems
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by blackmale1: 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
ocelot2006:

Trruely, ignorance is a disease.The Iranians can't build a car engine? Yet they own a thriving automobile manufacturing sector. These guys have been designing and building both civilian and military vehicles for years.

The same Iranians you're so quick to diss reversed engineered the American AH-1 Cobra, the UH-1 Huey helicopter, and the F-5 fighter. Their UAVs and UCAVs have seen action in the 2006 Lebanon war, with one of the later seriously damaging a high-tech isreali navy frigrate. But hey, keep talking.
i'd love 2 know the name of one pakistani automobile pls
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by blackmale1: 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
lacasa:

Go n Check µя history books once again.

The 6 day war was not won by sheer might or advanced weaponry by Israel, the arabs caused it cos each nation in the coalition was out to further its own interest n ​ so​ their operation was undermined ie lack of co-ordination caused them

if u dnt knw, 2 scud missiles dropped in israel wld nearly annnihilate that country at a go

Its ​ so​ tiny in size that it cnt defend itself wtout america to protect it
OH!! So america protected them during the six day war abi 'lack of co-ordination my a.ss,what stops them from re-co-ordinating well this time and attacking again,SMH for u...
Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by blackmale1: 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
Frostyzone:

Israel are well known and feared by Iran, fella.

And everybody knows that Israel export military weapons that are top notch on daily basis.

And what do your beloved Iran export? Wait....nothing!

Israel have been producing such Jets for ages without advertising it to the whole world, while Iran wouldn't let people rest, just because they finally manage to assembled the Chinese Made jet correctly.

What Iranian technology?? LOL!!
Guy u are wrong!! Iran make and export the most expensive persian rugs u can find around...

Re: Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) by Everfrank(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
Pennywise: The Israelis will be very happy to use it for target practice. Ahmedinajad should fly the jet himself in real combat
The Zionist killers in Israel are quite aware of Irans capabilities that's why they are afraid. Iran has already warned a crushing response to any attack from the criminal Israeli rulers. America is equally afraid coz Iran has warned that any American asset or base within its reach is a legitimate target. Any war on Iran would crush American economic activities in the middle east and eastern Europe. It would be a world war. Israel cannot defeat Iran in any war. Rather the Zionist illegitimate nation and their criminal rulers will be wiped off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Roe V. Wade Overturned By US Supreme Court / Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband / US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.