Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Anime And Manga - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anime And Manga (2360 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / One Piece (anime/manga) / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anime And Manga by Lucario007(m): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2013
I just really want to know how many Nigerians out there are really into Anime and Manga(other than Naruto). (And no contrary to what many think these are not 'cartoons' or mere 'comic books') So let's start off shall we? smiley

Firstly, Other than naruto and shippuden, what is your next favorite Anime?
Second, who do you think would win the fight below? cool

Re: Anime And Manga by Parnassuss(m): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
Small question, is that Goku looking like an underwear model

Anyway I am an avid anime lover and to prioritize my favourite would seem thus- One piece and Death Note are the bomb, I don't see any close second but maybe Ninja Scroll and Lupin the Movies series with Detective Conan come near. Naruto is a distant third paired with Full metal Alchemist and Rounin Kenshi. I cannot bring myself to watch Fairytale but it seems to have some ill fight scenes after that comes Van Hellsing.

The absolute worse anime I ever watched is Bleach, for there to be worse anime than that thing it would have to be produced by either the world's worse writer or its best.
Re: Anime And Manga by SkyeAyers: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2021
gaming services are provided by different firms and they are quite often very cheap. I have heard some Reviews of some companies like Nendoroid. I will share their reviews soon.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me / Nigerian Idol (Offical Thread) Have You Signed Up / Quantico Season 3 Renewed: Priyanka Chopra Will Return To Fighting Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.