Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

CAN Cannot Guarantee El-Rufai’s Safety Next Time - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Cannot Guarantee El-Rufai’s Safety Next Time (14577 Views)

Seun Kuti: ''Bring Metuh In Chains Next Time'' / El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Cannot Guarantee El-Rufai’s Safety Next Time by ochukoccna: 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
CAN has lost the moral ground in this
So now they are at the level of Jihadists
What was CAN's reaction to Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code which so disparges Christainity?
Did they lobby the FG to ban the book&its attendant movie?
Okay coming back home to Nigeria,did they condemn the miscarriage of justice a la Yakubu John the 27billion naira pension scam artist?
Did they ask the government to give a detailed response regarding the 'misapplication' of $69 billion as alleged by Madam Due Process?
What of the assertion by British PM,Tony Cameron, that Nigeria cannot properly account for over $100 billion of cash inflows in the past 2 years?
Why have they developed amnesia to the FG's rising debt profile with nothing to show for it,the stalled fuel subsidy circus show on TV and an economy improving only on paper&for the rich?
OBJ said of PFN's top guns then that he thought men of 'god' who rallied round him would provide him help but knew not they where business men &contactors
No wonder OBJ blasted them 'CAN my foot,PFN my pocket' to which they kept mute
It interesting what 30 silver pieces can do so you can flaunt a Jesus Piece like worldly rap stars
All na hustle
Re: CAN Cannot Guarantee El-Rufai’s Safety Next Time by azeez702702: 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
agabasam: All ds MALU pple........ El rufai was totally wrong...bt hes attitude is acceptable by 90% MALU pple...imaging its a xtian dat retweeted a tweet abt muhamadu,probably even saying dat hes a pedophileeeeee(if u knw d meaning,u would knw dat z evn true), heads would have been rolling.........malu...
Bt CAN z wrong too 4 treatining him, We are Christ like, we dont treatin
I pity ur hereafter
Re: CAN Cannot Guarantee El-Rufai’s Safety Next Time by Akiika: 3:54am On Feb 05, 2013
This is totally unbelievable! People are becoming stupider by day. Do you guys even think before typing?
Re: CAN Cannot Guarantee El-Rufai’s Safety Next Time by Akiika: 4:18am On Feb 05, 2013
princenayo: U claimed to be a christian but I dont think u are because u must be aware of how christians were slaughtered like rams and churches burnt at a slightest provocation on irrelevant issues called blasphemy and a man like El_ Rufai cannot respect himself and be making jest of our LORD JESUS CHRIST and knwing fully well that if such thing were said about Prophet Mohammed by now lives would have been lost. And u open ur mouth to support El_Rufai. I dont think u are true muslim how much more a christian.
Guy, u get problem with English comprehension no be small if you think the retweet made fun of Jesus.
Re: CAN Cannot Guarantee El-Rufai’s Safety Next Time by blackbeau1(f): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2013
Good.that's the kind of thing I want to hear.El-rufai is an adult or I think he is one and should know how to make statements.in the event that he doesn't ,which if I may add,he has proven that he doesn't know how to,he should be taught how to do so.afterall,if a christian insulted Muhammed,all hell would be let loose
Re: CAN Cannot Guarantee El-Rufai’s Safety Next Time by bappahman: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2013
So CAN is now telling el rufai nd all muslims dat if it so wishes it can order/give go ahead for attacks on them...
Interesting
Re: CAN Cannot Guarantee El-Rufai’s Safety Next Time by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
Replace Personal Noun Jesus with the Prophet of Islam Mohammed in Nasir's tweet and see how it looks. What would have happened if a Christian tweeted like this: “if Mohammed criticises Jonathan’s
government, Maku, Abati or Okupe
will say that he sleeps with prosti.tutes”
Re: CAN Cannot Guarantee El-Rufai’s Safety Next Time by Amodemaja: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
BetaThings:
Remember
Battle of Lepanto
LRA in Uganda
NLFT in India
Crusades
Discovery mission in the Americas
Gunpowder Plot
Wars of Religion
St Bartholomews Day Massacre
etc etc
all your references never took place in Nigeria. I don't know your age but may be you have hard of Meitasani(not sure of d spelling) crisis,Zango/kataf crisis, slaughter of Gideon Akaluka, and the most resent boko haram and JAMBS etc, in which way has christian initiated this crisis.why must it be muslims when it is violence.you say islam is peace yet most of your organizations have cross sword as part of their logos. how do you reconcile this? my reasonable friend

1 Like

Re: CAN Cannot Guarantee El-Rufai’s Safety Next Time by Amodemaja: 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
BetaThings:
Remember
Battle of Lepanto
LRA in Uganda
NLFT in India
Crusades
Discovery mission in the Americas
Gunpowder Plot
Wars of Religion
St Bartholomews Day Massacre
etc etc
all your references never took place in Nigeria. I don't know your age but may be you have hard of Meitasani(not sure of d spelling) crisis,Zango/kataf crisis, slaughter of Gideon Akaluka, jos crisis and the most resent boko haram and JAMBS etc, in which way has christian initiated this crisis.why must it be muslims when it is violence.you say islam is peace yet most of your organizations have cross sword as part of their logos. how do you reconcile this? my reasonable friend
Re: CAN Cannot Guarantee El-Rufai’s Safety Next Time by Wadeoye(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
naijamark: Replace Personal Noun Jesus with the Prophet of Islam Mohammed in Nasir's tweet and see how it looks. What would have happened if a Christian tweeted like this: “if Mohammed criticises Jonathan’s
government, Maku, Abati or Okupe
will say that he sleeps with prosti.tutes”

You are an illiterate.
Re: CAN Cannot Guarantee El-Rufai’s Safety Next Time by blackbeau1(f): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2013
Biggyd2:

Sir, I don't know who you are referring to because i don't know where I mentioned PDP in my post. Mallam Rufai has apologized for retweeting something CAN deem offensive and it is not enough for them? Who are they to say NO to his apology? GOD? Let God fight his battle. This is escalating beyond what it is and you believe they should continue? Again, we have enough problems as it is and we shouldn't create unnecessary ones. Thanks.
it is people like you that make this mallams take us for granted.so its unnecessary to defend what you believe in? I remember hearing he apologized and then after that he added some caustic remark.
Re: CAN Cannot Guarantee El-Rufai’s Safety Next Time by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
Wadeoye:

You are an illiterate.

Adeole or whatever your goddamn name is, me an illiterate? Post your credentials you f.ool and try a different insult next time.
Re: CAN Cannot Guarantee El-Rufai’s Safety Next Time by frevangel(m): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
BetaThings:
Please don't go there
I can quote several insulting statements made by the Bible about Jesus Christ (PBUH)

The bible did not make insulting statements about Jesus Christ (I am glad you recognize Him Jesus the "Christ", the Messiah! Not the one in your Koran). It was unbelievers both of Jews and "gentiles" that made insulting statements and Jesus Christ acknowledged them.

Luk_6:26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

Luk_12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

Mat_5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Joh_15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie / 17 Sacked, Suspended Nigerian Ministers Since 1999 / Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.