Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Genotype As Condition For Marriage - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Genotype As Condition For Marriage (2436 Views)

A Muslim Lady For Marriage / Condition Of Taobah (repentance) / Best Dua For Marriage To Get Married Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 22, 2018
Asalam alaekum warohmatulah wabarokahtuhu
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2018
First thing First..

Marriage= Nikkah and Aqidu

.. It's ibaadah..

It's part of ways to worship Allah

We must do it exactly how rosul did it and follow everything he says.

No addition nor subtraction
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 22, 2018
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُسَدَّدٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، عَنْ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي سَعِيدُ بْنُ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ تُنْكَحُ الْمَرْأَةُ لأَرْبَعٍ لِمَالِهَا وَلِحَسَبِهَا وَجَمَالِهَا وَلِدِينِهَا، فَاظْفَرْ بِذَاتِ الدِّينِ تَرِبَتْ يَدَاكَ ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a losers.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5090
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 28
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 27  (deprecated)
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2018
Those are the reasons why we could marry a woman and likewise man.

That's conditions of marriage.

No addition nor subtraction.
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 22, 2018
I don't know why it's hard for people to understand bidah

Whatever is ibaadah..
No addition or subtraction.

This genotype and marriage of a thing.. Eran aye has refuted Alaro on the case when he's still normal.

It's alaro that did that fatawa and it's been ongoing amongst those elegbe and mumayiun for a very long time.

Genotype is not part of conditions of marriage.
Istikhara can be done as prayers to Allah to give us befitting spouse.

Wallohi who ever did genotype or add genotype or believe genotype is part of marriage shurrot is a kafir.

Se ya wayaray ni.. Baba nla yin se genotype ni, baba re genotype ko fe mama e ni, grandfather e se ni.. Igbese aye yin worst fa.

If not that you people are mad, you think something would be harmful for us and Allah won't tell us and add it to conditions of marriage? And rosul wouldn't implement it for sahabahs.

If not that you people are oaf, shey Allah ko lo create science ni.. You fear science nonsensical stories than Allah rule.. Science is not different than application, it always get updated.. Non of their findings stays same.. It's always changing.. Guess work ni fa..

Tii ba ti e se e ya oponu patapata.. Se whatever Allah qodar on you won't have effect on you NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY?

even with genotype, if Allah want to use sickness as test for you, genotype test will protect you abii.. Se e ya wayray nii..

Se na everyone paracetamol dey cure headache for ni? Abi ewo gaan ninu science nonsense yi gan ni 100% working for all gaaan?

My brothers and sisters.. . Blood awa salafs lo daaju.. Awon agbako omo noni woni problem pelu blood won..

Don't let them confuse and lead us astray jare..

If your genotype is needed at work.. Do it.. It's against nothing in islam but marriage... Ibaadah ni.. Don't add or subtract.

Asalam alaekum warohmatulah wabarokahtuhu eyin omo iya mi daadaa
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 22, 2018
Do istikhara and rely on Allah
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Fundamentalist: 7:49am On Dec 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:
First thing First..

Marriage= Nikkah and Aqidu

.. It's ibaadah..

It's part of ways to worship Allah

We must do it exactly how rosul did it and follow everything he says.

No addiction nor subtraction

We know you have addiction in typing rubbish sad
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2018
Fundamentalist:

We know you have addiction in typing rubbish sad

Keferi.. Stupid fool..

We are talking about islam here..

And you are not a Muslim.... So , tell me, what are you doing here
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Fundamentalist: 7:56am On Dec 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Keferi.. Stupid fool..

Its interesting how soon you employed yourself as the new bus conductor to Islam via nairaland . Mr bokoharam embarassed
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Its interesting how soon you employed yourself as the new bus conductor to Islam VI's nairaland . Mr bokoharam embarassed

Like I said , we are talking about Allah, rosul and sahabahs here..

We are not talking about kufar like alaro and co ..

Just go away...

Mr Boko Haram..
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Fundamentalist: 7:59am On Dec 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Like I said , we are talking about Allah, rosul and sahabahs here..

We are not talking about kufar like alaro and co ..

Just go away...

Mr Boko Haram..

Just like your only sheik who is an expert in kidnapping peoples daughter and marrying them off without their Father's consent .

Mr bokoharam
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Just like your only sheik who is an expert in kidnapping peoples daughter and marrying them off without their Father's consent .

Mr bokoharam

Laughing . .

Add that lies to the kufru you will account for on kiyama..

Explain who are Boko Haram..
This is like 100th time I will ask you..

Dullard talking about deen
Kafir talking about deen.
I don't expect anything less from you. .

Continue with your lies
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Fundamentalist: 8:09am On Dec 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Laughing . .

Add that lies to the kufru you will account for on kiyama..

Explain who are Boko Haram..
This is like 100th time I will ask you..

Dullard talking about deen
Kafir talking about deen.
I don't expect anything less from you. .

Continue with your lies

So you do agree that jabata takes away peoples daughters and marry them off to manaics like you. I believe no one would give his daughter to a psyco like you and members of jabatanism aka bokoharam
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2018
Fundamentalist:

So you do agree that jabata takes away peoples daughters and marry them off to manaics like you. I believe no one would give his daughter to a psyco like you and members of jabatanism aka bokoharam

See this fool .
This lies was concoted by sarumi and those elegbe..

Go Ilorin and ask chief imam about the case...

He presided over that case..

Agbako onibidia ni sarumi. .

Laughing..

If a kafir doesn't tell lies, how will he or she survive ooo.. Laughing
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:12am On Dec 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Keferi.. Stupid fool..

how many Muslims are here? Mention them?
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 22, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

how many Muslims are here? Mention them?

So plenty.. Wallohi..

You are a kafir
Abdelkabir is a kafir
Emipree and albaqir and his shite brothers are kufar
Ladauna is a kafir
And their Sufi brothers

Other than that..
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Fundamentalist: 8:15am On Dec 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:

See this fool .
This lies was concoted by sarumi and those elegbe..

Go Ilorin and ask chief imam about the case...

He presided over that case..

Agbako onibidia ni sarumi. .

Laughing..

If a kafir doesn't tell lies, how will he or she survive ooo.. Laughing

I'm not in Ilorin so am asking you , jabata and members of his egbe bokoharam in Ilorin had been kidnapping peoples daughters and marrying them off to his ever blind followers . Mr bokoharam
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 22, 2018
Fundamentalist:

I'm not in Ilorin so am asking you , jabata and members of his egbe bokoharam in Ilorin had been kidnapping peoples daughters and marrying them off to his ever blind followers . Mr bokoharam

Laughing .

You are supposed to say wallohi too like abdul fatah sarumi the lair..

Ask emipree for chief imam ilorin number... Agbako sufi ni awon mejeeji
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Fundamentalist: 8:17am On Dec 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Laughing .

You are supposed to say wallohi too like abdul fatah sarumi the lair..

Too much virus makes people mad undecided
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Too much virus makes people mad undecided

A mad man is that man that rejects quran and hadith with understanding of the sahabahs .

You are a mad man and like wise a kafir
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Fundamentalist: 8:19am On Dec 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:

A mad man is that man that rejects quran and hadith with understanding of the sahabahs .

You are a mad man and like wise a kafir

So start mentioning the Muslims here
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 22, 2018
Fundamentalist:

So start mentioning the Muslims here

They are too many. ..

It's you kufar that are scanty and known
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Fundamentalist: 8:21am On Dec 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:

They are too many. ..

It's you kufar that are scanty and known

Mention two
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 22, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Mention two

See stupid question o. .

Laughing..

It's una kufar that's destroying Islam I have business with..

My Muslim brothers and sisters are looking at you wailing around NL with your idiocracy
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Fundamentalist: 8:25am On Dec 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:

See stupid question o. .

Laughing..

It's una kufar that's destroying Islam I have business with..

My Muslim brothers and sisters are looking at you wailing around NL with your idiocracy

Mention two Muslims on this forum
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:

I don't know why it's hard for people to understand bidah

Whatever is ibaadah..
No addition or subtraction.

This genotype and marriage of a thing.. Eran aye has refuted Alaro on the case when he's still normal.

It's alaro that did that fatawa and it's been ongoing amongst those elegbe and mumayiun for a very long time.

Genotype is not part of conditions of marriage.
Istikhara can be done as prayers to Allah to give us befitting spouse.

Wallohi who ever did genotype or add genotype or believe genotype is part of marriage shurrot is a kafir.

Se ya wayaray ni.. Baba nla yin se genotype ni, baba re genotype ko fe mama e ni, grandfather e se ni.. Igbese aye yin worst fa.

If not that you people are mad, you think something would be harmful for us and Allah won't tell us and add it to conditions of marriage? And rosul wouldn't implement it for sahabahs.

If not that you people are oaf, shey Allah ko lo create science ni.. You fear science nonsensical stories than Allah rule.. Science is not different than application, it always get updated.. Non of their findings stays same.. It's always changing.. Guess work ni fa..

Tii ba ti e se e ya oponu patapata.. Se whatever Allah qodar on you won't have effect on you NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY?

even with genotype, if Allah want to use sickness as test for you, genotype test will protect you abii.. Se e ya wayray ni[/b]i..

Se na everyone paracetamol dey cure headache for ni? Abi ewo gaan ninu science nonsense yi gan ni 100% working for all gaaan?

My brothers and sisters.. . Blood awa salafs lo daaju.. Awon [b]agbako omo
noni woni problem pelu blood won..

Don't let them confuse and lead us astray jare..

If your genotype is needed at work.. Do it.. It's against nothing in islam but marriage... Ibaadah ni.. Don't add or subtract.

Asalam alaekum warohmatulah wabarokahtuhu eyin omo iya mi daadaa

Every words in bold above is either a curse, an abuse, profanity or calling people kafir!

Evidently this is not a trait of a sound believer!

Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The believer does not taunt others, he does not curse others, he does not use profanity, and he does not abuse others.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 1977

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

Never mind, you can mail me my Kafir certificate!

1 Like

Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:

So plenty.. Wallohi..

You are a kafir
Abdelkabir is a kafir
Emipree and albaqir and his shite brothers are kufar
Ladauna is a kafir
And their Sufi brothers

Other than that..

You haven't mention any Muslim on NL. I think you should mail us all our certificates!

1 Like

Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Fundamentalist: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2018
We are waiting for names of two Muslims on this forum
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Fundamentalist: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2018
We are waiting for names of two Muslims on this forum . At least we deserve to know them. Since we are on the other side
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Hardebaryor(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2018
Somebody is really abnormal on this thread. Everybody don turn to kufar. May Allah help you oo

1 Like

Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 22, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

You haven't mention any Muslim on NL. I think you should mail us all our certificates!

Everyone else is a Muslim except una kufar.. You and your brothers av mentioned
Re: Genotype As Condition For Marriage by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 22, 2018
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا سَهْلُ بْنُ أَبِي سَهْلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ بْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي غَالِبٍ، عَنْ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ، يَقُولُ شَرُّ قَتْلَى قُتِلُوا تَحْتَ أَدِيمِ السَّمَاءِ وَخَيْرُ قَتْلَى مَنْ قَتَلُوا كِلاَبُ أَهْلِ النَّارِ قَدْ كَانَ هَؤُلاَءِ مُسْلِمِينَ فَصَارُوا كُفَّارًا ‏.‏ قُلْتُ يَا أَبَا أُمَامَةَ هَذَا شَىْءٌ تَقُولُهُ قَالَ بَلْ سَمِعْتُهُ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏.‏

Abu Ghalib narrated that Abu Umamah said:

"(The Khawarij) are the worst of the slain who are killed under heaven, and the best of the slain are those who were killed by them. Those (Khawarij) are the dogs of Hell. Those people were Muslims but they became disbelievers." I said: "O Abu Umamah, is that your opinion?" He said: "Rather I heard it from the Messenger of Allah."

Hasan (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 176
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 181

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avoiding Sins After Ramadan / Muslims Reject Al-qaeda Offer / Operation Islamic Books 4Shared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.