Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You (27641 Views)

Guys: If You Behave In These 2 Ways Around Girls They Will Hate You Like Crazy / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You by sirwealth(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
Incase a girl u dont love is desperatly petching around u here is the sure way of geting rid of her though the tips can be helpful 4 girls who wanna get rid of guys the don't want

1) just ignore her . If she calls you, keep the call short and make excuses for hanging up.
When she talks to you, do not
make eye contact with her
and almost seem totally
uninterested in what she has
to say.
2) Tell her friends you don't like her. So then they can tell her how you feel.
3)Tell her you have a girlfriend. When she tries to ask you out, tell her straight-
up that you have a girlfriend.
Tell her this: "Listen, (whatever
the girl name is), I have a
girlfriend so I can't go out
with you. Okay?"
4) Be friendly with another girl,but not intimate, just friendly. Get a girl that you know and spend less than
normal time with her. When
your "crusher" comes along,
hold hands with another girl
and walk past her.
5) Lie frequently. If she asks you what your type in a girl is
and she is the Gothic type, tell
her that you like Californian-
like girls. Or, if she asks if you
have a girlfriend and you
don't, tell her that you do. Tips Every time she talks to you, talk
about how much you like a girl. No girl wants to be around a guy who is pining for some other girl. If she still wants you after you tell
her your gay, move to another
country, or anywhere away from
the psychopath!
6)‌ Kiss another girl in her presence‌ Remember, use your own judgment as to what is right and what is wrong. Do not go too far or you may find yourself in more trouble than you meant to end up in.
7) ‌‌ If she comes up to talk to you, go the other direction in order to
avoid her. ‌
cool‌ Create a fake Facebook profile of her and mess with her friends andthen tell her it was you. If all else fails, tell her that you're
gay.‌ add ur own nah

1 Like

Re: 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
sir wealth: .
buah! ah! ahh! ahhh! LWTMB.
Op, u r really a clown. While others are coming up with threads like 'How to make him/her love you'? U r here teaching people how to be disliked.
Who wanna be disliked? Scanning...maybe u, Op.
U go meet ur customers sha!

1 Like

Re: 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
I can't bring myself to do any of this to a lady.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You by gprincess1(f): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
binger: I can't bring myself to do any of this to a lady.. undecided
Hmmmmmmm....Gud guy!!
So u accept dem as dey cum abi?God loves a cheerful giver grin grin
@Op,its nt fair oo
Re: 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You by gprincess1(f): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hmmmmmmm....Gud guy!!
So u accept dem as dey come abi?God loves a cheerful giver grin grin
@Op,its unfair oo
Re: 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2013
gprincess1:
Hmmmmmmm....Gud guy!!
So u accept dem as dey come abi?God loves a cheerful giver grin grin
Yes,everyone should be treated equally. No discrimination.
Btw,u don't need to give anything,God loves us already. tongue grin
Re: 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You by baibijayyahoo(f): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
do am for some guyz and them go pursue u more slf
Re: 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You by Chinwem(f): 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
1)Take her out on a date then put a more beautiful girls picture on your bbm display pic before you even reach home after the date.....that'll drive home the message undecided

2)Wish every living creature happy birthday on your bbm including your 2 year old nephew/neice who doesn't care/know you exist....even wish your neighbours cat happy bday then neglect to even ask when her birthday is coming up or if she even has a birthday, that should make smoke come outta her ears

I ve experienced variations of the above so they re pretty much fail proof grin....Some men are ar-seholes but thank God for His provision,I can now laugh over it

3 Likes

Re: 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
sir wealth: Incase a girl u dont love is desperatly petching around u here is the sure way of geting rid of her though the tips can be helpful 4 girls who wanna get rid of guys the don't want

1) just ignore her . If she calls you, keep the call short and make excuses for hanging up.
When she talks to you, do not
make eye contact with her
and almost seem totally
uninterested in what she has
to say.
2) Tell her friends you don't like her. So then they can tell her how you feel.
3)Tell her you have a girlfriend. When she tries to ask you out, tell her straight-
up that you have a girlfriend.
Tell her this: "Listen, (whatever
the girl name is), I have a
girlfriend so I can't go out
with you. Okay?"
4) Be friendly with another girl,but not intimate, just friendly. Get a girl that you know and spend less than
normal time with her. When
your "crusher" comes along,
hold hands with another girl
and walk past her.
5) Lie frequently. If she asks you what your type in a girl is
and she is the Gothic type, tell
her that you like Californian-
like girls. Or, if she asks if you
have a girlfriend and you
don't, tell her that you do. Tips Every time she talks to you, talk
about how much you like a girl. No girl wants to be around a guy who is pining for some other girl. If she still wants you after you tell
her your gay, move to another
country, or anywhere away from
the psychopath!
6)‌ Kiss another girl in her presence‌ Remember, use your own judgment as to what is right and what is wrong. Do not go too far or you may find yourself in more trouble than you meant to end up in.
7) ‌‌ If she comes up to talk to you, go the other direction in order to
avoid her. ‌
cool‌ Create a fake Facebook profile of her and mess with her friends andthen tell her it was you. If all else fails, tell her that you're
gay.‌ add ur own nah
have been thinking of the gay excuse or that i have HIV, i dunno how i got mahsef into this mess sef...must be my silly johnson, wen all the blood rushes into it, there's little left for my brain to think

1 Like

Re: 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You by sirwealth(m): 6:53am On Feb 05, 2013

my guy u never jam oo if u jam! No be person go tell u to aply my principle

1 Like

Re: 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You by smakati(m): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2013
@op, no way am making any woman hate me again, you have probably not heard this quote "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." It was penned by William Congreve, 1670-1729. The interpretation is that there is no force as powerful as an angry woman.....I had two past experiences where I successfully managed to piss 2 ladies off, d first time, d girl waited till when I wanted to run for an election and then sponsored an opponent against me, I won narrowly but she still made my tenure as difficult as possible, d second one is worse ( I can't believe someone wld go to such length to revenge) let's jst say am still alive but am overly security conscious now

1 Like

Re: 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 05, 2013
Wouldn't want to do these to any guy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 05, 2013
sir wealth:

my guy u never jam oo if u jam! No be person go tell u to aply my principle
Dude,u never jam 'strong' ladies,if u jam dem,no be person go tell u to ''be at peace with all men''. Smakati has said my exact thoughts.
Re: 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You by ikechukz(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
arrange your friends to beat her up while you watch.works every time
Re: 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You by sirwealth(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
ikechukz: arrange your friends to beat her up while you watch.works every time

guy ur own to harsh o
Re: 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
If any chick keeps pesterin me, i fvck her and move on, but if she persists, i fvck her again, cos i never chase any girl away...they are all special.
Re: 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You by Endowed595(m): 1:59am On Nov 29, 2015
Chai nigerians una no well.... Op u try jor
Re: 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 29, 2015
Why don't you just tell her/him your not interested.Saves time.It's a lot simpler too

(1) (Reply)

How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend / I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.