Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. (40179 Views)

WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African / Do African Americans Have A Culture? / African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Hating? On what nigga? You ain't got shit and you dumb as hell! grin grin grin grin

Your momma is an old hag who should have swallowed you. grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
on my food thread.
Anyway when I diss u back u go cry to sexsomething and Jay bee
Stop looking for my attention and don't quote me anymore.
Never forget dirty u .you are the poster of the "old hag attitude" and prostitution.
You can now get lost quenisha and no It's not an African name dirty baby mama on welfare ,I spit and urinate on u . Tufiakwa
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
What is the difference between Liberia, S. Leone, and Cameroon? They are all the same except location! grin grin grin

LMAO@Camdummy dissing Liberia and S. Leone like Cameroon is a paradise! grin grin grin grin

[size=33pt]I dey laugh in Patois![/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: on my food thread.
Anyway wThen I diss u back u go cry to sexsomething and Jay bee
Stop looking for my attention and don't quote me anymore.
Never forget dirty u .you are histhe poster of the "old hag attitude" and prostitution.
You can now get lost quenisha and no It's not an African name dirty baby mama on welfare ,I spit and urinate on u . Tufiakwa

[size=33pt]This hungry nigga SHOOK![/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
^ yes I expect you and your stretched azz and dirty pu-C to run away as usual and come back when no one is there ,to post lame comments ,coward.you can run now. Your break is over go to your street where u rightly belong. sell that azz old hag
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
What is the difference between Liberia, S. Leone, and Cameroon? They are all the same except location! grin grin grin

LMAO@Camdummy dissing Liberia and S. Leone like Cameroon is a paradise! grin grin grin grin

[size=33pt]I dey laugh in Patois![/size] grin grin grin grin grin
like I said don't quote meanymore, why is that difficult.
Educate yourself and free me,
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

[size=33pt]This hungry nigga SHOOK![/size] grin grin grin grin grin
idonthavealife.com
Cam I want your dick deep in my azz
Ewwwoh I don't do prostitute
Chima: cam please
Cam : get lost u dirty
Chima : I just cleaned my pu-c for u
Cam : u old hag I don't want to get a std
Chima: you mean Cam swerry I have to feed my babies
Cam: I don't care get the mess out of my way
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You know damn well I live in Compton and Watts Projects! I live next door to Omo and Igwe! grin grin grin grin Hold on somebody is stuck on the elevator! grin grin grin grin

grin~[size=20pt]....!!!!::::LMFAOOOO::::!!!![/size]~ grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

i speak english and patois but it doesn't change the fact that i speak a european language because my people were what? COLONIZED. It doesn't change the fact that I live in the west because black countries are either failed states, third world or "developing".

So even if you speak Ewondo you are still in America and still speak two European languages as a result of colonization. That's the point. No matter how many times you point your finger three more are pointed back at you. Which is why this argument is stuupid.

"you AAs live ijavascript:void(0);n ghettos..you don't have your own economy" = "you africans were sonned on your own continent/soil"..it's the same story both ways.

[size=33pt]Damn![/size] Come to think of it Sis..just like SOME Nigerians/Africans had an issue with Blyss promoting Black Westerns moving to Africa for whatever reasons...Native Americans had an issue with non-Native Americans coming to their land "claiming" shit. Deja vu huh? grin grin

Nevertheless...the "coloreds" that were taken from different parts of the world ending up at a predominantly pale country to only break free of shackles and bondage to paved a way for an African to become president of UNITED STATES! It was because of many given up their lives for the betterment of their children's children. Uh oh...getting too deep huh? grin grin

While those who weren't "taken" from their homelands scamming, begging, and stealing their ways to the very countries their forefathers have sold "merchandises" to. Hello! grin grin grin

Yall ain't ready. grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
Went to call his favorite customer lmao , negresse ne commence pas ce que tu ne peux pas finir. Nso zut, Mebi ilan shocked grin grin
I spit on you and the future prostitute you call babies, like mum like girls grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

grin~[size=20pt]....!!!!::::LMFAOOOO::::!!!![/size]~ grin

Heey booo! I missed you. kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: idonthavealife.com
Cam I want your dick deep in my azz
Ewwwoh I don't do prostitute
Chima: cam please
Cam : get lost u dirty
Chima : I just cleaned my pu-c for u
Cam : u old hag I don't want to get a std
Chima: you mean Cam swerry I have to feed my babies
Cam: I don't care get the mess out of my way

[size=44pt]Well-Shaken![/size] grin grin grin cry cry cry grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Went to call his favorite customer lmao , negresse ne commence pas ce que tu ne peux pas finir. Nso zut, Mebi ilan shocked grin grin
I spit on you and the future prostitute you call babies, like mum like girls grin grin

[size=44pt]Well-Stirred![/size] grin grin grin cry cry cry grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
MsDarkSkin: anyway,
it's like they say.."you could lead a horse to the water but you can't force him to drink".

black people get so much mouth for each other but will fold in a heartbeat once the "white man" shows up.

definition of a failed race. kiss

[size=33pt]Holllllllllllllaleuuuuuuia![/size] kiss kiss Careful Sis..they gon call you a self hater for speaking the truth! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
Gabon is a go. grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
Blyss: Gabon is a go. grin grin
scumbag , you don't know what u wish grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

first of all i don't have any masters except the divine entity that created me..GOD.

Not my moms. Not my dad (rip) and most definitely not a white man, sir.
Second, I am not looking at it from anyone's POV but mine.

Although on this subject we kinda share the same views, blyss and I disagree on A LOT more than we agree. For one I think he does have a chip on his shoulder...it's no secret but I support the notion that it's impossible for a group of people to up and go somewhere and settle where they are not familiar with the lifestyle esp. among people who may become hostile. This thread, as I have said for the billionth time, proves my point.

But back to what we were discussing a few minutes ago:

There has always been African vs. Caribbean vs. AA tension since we came in contact both physically and via internet. Egos, selective AMNESIA tongue, and pride gets in the way and people fail to reason with clear minds. It's ok to feel that it is a bad idea but there is no need to use stereotypical names to describe chima...just like it was no need for her to call cameroon a shyt hole. You don't know each other, you don't affect each other's lives by posting on NL..so speak your piece and let it be it.

We don't have to agree. We can just learn to respect each other's opinions. That's all I am saying. And I will take my own advise here on out.

Sis...it doesn't matter what names he calls me(he is repeating what hundreds have said on this site)...it won't change anything I have said and will continue to say. If people can't take what they dish then they need to stay in the sandbox. Real talk.

In my opinion, Liberia and S. Leone is no different from Cameroon except location. If Liberia and S. Leone are shitholes so is Cameroon. It is like a kettle calling the pot black. Bottom line. The comment about Cameroon obviously shook his dumb azz..oh well.

I don't see Rokiatu, Tima, and Kandi writing two-pages spread about his opinion of their countries. You are right though..we are entitled to our opinions whether others agree or not.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
^ u r the puta who runs away when I come in .what a coward. Lmao , shocked by one of your lame comments going by world bank ,ifm BAD and all others Bretton woods institutions they don't even compare both countries lmao, you uneducated akata your ignorance doesn't faze me one bit.
When u r done with the initiation of ur babies send them in the street u need a new pair of sneakers and a new weave
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: scumbag , you don't know what u wish grin grin

I wish for a company headquarters in Source, the capital city, and a company branch in Paramount City, the largest coastal city, and second largest city overall to be developed. grin wink
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
^ I hate you and if that should happen tho it won't , I wish we go to war and slaughter yall.useless beings

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by andrewza: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
Blyss:

I wish for a company headquarters in Source, the capital city, and a company branch in Paramount City, the largest coastal city, and second largest city overall to be developed. grin wink

What you talking about
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
andrewza:

What you talking about
nigga is high on bathsalt that's what they want to bring in my beloved region
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by andrewza: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: nigga is high on bathsalt that's what they want to bring in my beloved region

them be crazy

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
andrewza:

What you talking about

I told you so. We're taking oooooveeeerrrr!! We'er takinggg overrrrrrr!! Don't worry, we'll invest heavily in your puny economies to bring up to standard to make Essence greater profit on investment in the long run. cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by andrewza: 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
Blyss:

I told you so. We're taking oooooveeeerrrr!! We'er takinggg overrrrrrr!! Don't worry, we'll invest heavily in your puny economies to bring up to standard to make Essence greater profit on investment in the long run. cheesy cheesy

fool our 2013 govements budget is 100 billion USD and our population is only 55 million. We dont need your money.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ u r the puta who runs away whejavascript:void(0);n I come in .what a coward. Lmao , shocked by one of your lame comments g oing by world bank ,ifm BAD and all others Bretton woods institutions they don't even compare both countries lmao, you uneducated akata your ignorance doesn't faze me one bit.
When u r done with the initiation of ur babies send them in the stran eeet u need a new pair of sneakers and a new weave

Please tell me this isn't the epitome of African education/excellency? grin grin grin grin grin

No damn wonder you were denied a student visa by the American embassy! grin grin grin grin grin grin You couldn't even fill out the application correctly! grin grin grin grin

[size=44pt](insert a laughing cat falling from palm tree)[/size]

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
Stop editing my comments, It's lame
And pathetic undecided
Ps :don't quote me anymore na wa oo I said no ,I don't bang old sagged tits hag capiche? angry angry
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Stop editing my comments, It's lame
And pathetic undecided
Ps :don't quote me anymore na wa oo I said no ,I don't bang old sagged tits hag capiche? > angry

Edit your comment? Nigga don't blame your illiteracy on Nairaland! grin grin grin grin

Even spell checker can't help your ho azz! grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Edit your comment? Nigga don't blame your illiteracy on Nairaland! grin grin grin grin

Even spell checker can't help your ho azz! grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1211364/ladies-how-u-categorize#14544718
So you quoted me on this thread just after my comment and you had the possibility to post two another comments in two different thread before hitting the submit button smh
I know you were a shameless hoe but now I know you are also a shameless liar
https://www.nairaland.com/1211928/wife-cooks-badly#14555400
One can compare the time ,
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
Seun we need an edit proof here, bitch is high on rotten sper.m ....
Ps: you are so moronic, I bet Russian, Tibetan. Etc are illiterate do you even know what illiterate means you are the illiterate here the poster of school dropouts
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
As usual the hija de puta ran away grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by pleep(m): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
Everytime Mrs. Chima gets on a thread i leave, because all she does is spam " grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin" and type in big letters like an over-grown baby.

You would think its her first time on the internet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27)

Arugba Appears As Osun Osogbo Festival Hots Up / 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) / Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.