Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. (40218 Views)

WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African / Do African Americans Have A Culture? / African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: browse YouTube: I ain't African, someone lied BA ain't African, BAvsAfrican etc...or shit BA say to African.It's clear that we should avoid each other don't only watch the videos read also the comments.
BTW I learn you call us bootyscratcher , I would really like the meaning and also where it comes from.thanks

Stop Letting those Ignorant Hudson River Crack Babies Fuhck Up Ya Vibe and Soul Bro.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
Alaura-Laura:

Stop Letting those Ignorant Hudson River Crack Babies Fuhck Up Ya Vibe and Soul Bro.
the meaning and where it comes from smiley
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
I dunno....all i know is that it's always been an insanely Corny Joke.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
Okay ^^ will check the urban dictionary
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
Many of the Black Americans You are Associating With{I am Very Familiar with your Area}....are the Offspring of Ignorant Crack Babies..LmL

Tyqeesha and her Nine Kids with No Father, strung out on Drugs...basically let the "streetz" raise her children...

As a Result.. you have a Generation Comprised of many Ignorant Fools who have no sense of History,Prime Logic, and Understanding.

The reason i am telling you this...is because you are letting these Fhucked up individuals affect you in a Negative way..

And it's building resentment.

These People are Lost Souls Man LoL

....Much of the Inner City Youth....are Lost Souls, who have Ingratiated Themselves with Ignorance.

Many of them don't even know anything about themselves, their own history nor self worth...less lone the Motherland of Humanity.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
....LmL African Booty Scratcher.....Ma Niqqah Cam grin

....Wasting your Time With These Lost Soulz......

Fhuck the Pretty Ones and Keep it Movin.
cool
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
I thought you Went to Hccc?
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
Alaura-Laura:
I thought you Went to Hccc?
so?
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
Well if you go to Hccc...Then you around LOTS of Ignorant azzz Inner City People...

Plenty of Lost Soulz.

So you have to be interacting with more than Just One....

You don't talk to any of them?

Just go to class..go home..n play xbox?
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
It's like if i went to School in Yaoundé, im pretty sure i would hear things Ya know

So i can't really say i am just interacting with merely one Cameroonian
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
The Internet is even worse...you definitely can't pay any prejudice nonsense on the internet any mind....

I just got finish smacking some caucasoid in Fifa who lives in Wisconsin...and i got called a Dirty Niqqer 789 times.

4-0 Barca. cool
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
Alaura-Laura:
It's like if i went to School in Yaoundé, im pretty sure i would hear things Ya know

So i can't really say i am just interacting with merely one Cameroonian
in class. undecided
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
Alaura-Laura:
The Internet is even worse...you definitely can't pay any prejudice nonsense on the internet any mind....

I just got finish smacking some caucasoid in Fifa who lives in Wisconsin...and i got called a Dirty Niqqer 789 times.

4-0 Barca. cool
lmao how did he manage to know your "race"
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lmao how did he manage to know your "race"

My Xbox Avatar Photo is a Black Woman. tongue
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: in class. undecided

...What?...LoL
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
So you mean to tell me...you don't talk to any women in Hccc?

....There is no way i can go to a new nation...and Not talk to the women there....lol
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
Shiiiittttt Im fhucckin 3 biitches from Hccc, and i don't even go to school there.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I meant yes ,I interact with BA but only in Class. I mingle with Haitian(cool people) Hispanic(non-dominican). Italian(Hoboken oblige) and few Africans.

Hmm..so from your Experience are BA's seemingly harder to deal with, and that's why you try to avoid them?

...Any of those Africans, Senegalese Women? tongue
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
Cam...You're a Good Kid

Here's some advice for Life from Uncle Royal

Love yaself...Be selfish....Fhuck what everybody else thinks about you....

Humanoids are Vile Scum.

Show Love to your Love'd Ones and Fhuck Everybody Else.

Life is too short to worry about what Anybody else thinks of you

You Have to be Thick Skinned. To Survive in this Cruel World.

....Fhuckk the Pretty Women....and Keep it Movin.

That's what Uncle Royal Does...and Life is Beautiful For me. cool
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
^^ cool..def following your advices
M a good kid lmao
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
You enjoyed that Ghetto Black Lady Comment i Wrote About in the Other Thread...

So i just assumed you had a few run in's with some of Jerzey's Finest Hoodrats...Yanno grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
Alaura-Laura:
You enjoyed that Ghetto Black Lady Comment i Wrote About in the Other Thread...

So i just assumed you had a few run in's with some of Jerzey's Finest Hoodrats...Yanno grin
lmao u crazy. I'm never in trouble, but I see them arguing..and it was so true lol
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lmao u crazy. I'm never in trouble, but I see them arguing..and it was so true lol

....LmL .....Those Slave Ships Really Did us Some Good Ehh? wink

Those Ladies are So Classsy....Some of My Favs. tongue
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
They have never been on a slave ships undecided grin cheesy
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: They have never been on a slave ships undecided grin cheesy

....LmL!...not the sharpest knife in the drawer....but a damn good kid... cool
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
Alaura-Laura:

....LmL!...not the sharpest knife if the drawer....but a damn good kid... cool
slavery shouldn't justify the ghetto attitude, there are BA who don't act this way. grin
Another question what's with the we paved the way for u. This line keep coming on youtube as if the civil rights movement were for Africans undecided
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: slavery shouldn't justify the ghetto attitude, there are BA who don't act this way. grin
Another question what's with the we paved the way for u. This line keep coming on youtube as if the civil rights movement were for Africansundecided

The Effects of Slavery Have a Lot to do with the American Women and their Utter Lack of Respect for Black Men.

A Very Long Discussion that I may write about some other time {On Nba Boards at the Moment}

It's not so much the "Ghetto" Attitude as often many of you call it...Even the Well Spoken High Class Ones Lack "Respect" for the Black Male.

Hmmmmm.....

I am not sure but maybe the Op will have some interesting views on that Subject and Comment.

Personally i am not into the Whole Superior Breeds of Black Folks Stuff.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27)

Arugba Appears As Osun Osogbo Festival Hots Up / 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) / Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.