Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. (40220 Views)

WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African / Do African Americans Have A Culture? / African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
A lot of interesting posts of lately. I'll be back to comment on them later.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Bazil(m): 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
China is slowly making way we are going to hear some fried rice and mu soo talking Africans!!

Buhhhhhhaaa
Too late its already happening hhahahaha
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Why do some people feel though their colonizers' language is hard to learn?? I have never seen such happy niggas proud of their colonizers' language!

grin grin

Bazil:
From librebille
sure. wink
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
Blyss: A lot of interesting posts of lately. I'll be back to comment on them later.

lol you might want to inform them you are not a "she" when you do come back. grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2013
Yewe2011: The idea is ridiculously foolish.

The fact that Bliss wants an American state on African soil barring the indigenous peoples who have lived on the lands for thousands of years is nothing short of racial apartheid. Your desire to exclude the natives makes it hard for me to believe all that other talk you threw in about wanting to help Africans at a later point in time after your little settlement got off and running.

Why would anyone believe you will help those you are planning on excluding?

Another thing.....

Who's to say these "returnees" are even genetically African anymore? How do we even known Bliss is "Black" with African ancestry? Should

All in all, the fact that ideas like this are still present in the minds of Blacks in the diaspora says that integration project has failed.

Yes, in my initial post I stated that a Black-American or Diaspora state bare of any natives would probably work best, but I've admitted to the great improbability of such agreement, further concluding to the current agreement established of settling for a relatively desolate piece of land, and simply allowing the few thousands of natives whom live on it to stay as full blown citizens, possibly with some political restrictions at the highest levels such as president, vice president, SOS and SOD (to be determined by the proper law and gov. bodies).

But all other non-AA and or Diaspora acquisition in the nation will be extremely difficult to obtain as well as extended visa entry; basically you'd have to be invited in on business or sponsorship by a credible internal source in the nation in order to obtain an extended visa beyond 2 weeks stay time, in which will be the max given for non extended visa stays for things like vacationing and or other non occupational and or educational based visits. the borders will be heavily secured. Illegal entry will be made virtually impossible.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

lol you might want to inform them you are not a "she" when you do come back. grin

LOL. He/she.. I don't give heck, as long as my point gets through to them. That's all I care about.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by shady26(m): 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ u r the puta who runs away when I come in .what a coward. Lmao , shocked by one of your lame comments going by world bank ,ifm BAD and all others Bretton woods institutions they don't even compare both countries lmao, you uneducated akata your ignorance doesn't faze me one bit.
When u r done with the initiation of ur babies send them in the street u need a new pair of sneakers and a new weave
Enough!whats wrong with you,are you a woman?you don'nt have to abuse the lady.just air your views and leave these street talk out of the thread or don'nt you have a sister,wife,mother,girlfriend at home?show some respect and manliness Mr,quit the insult. angry
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by shady26(m): 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
Blyss:

I told you so. We're taking oooooveeeerrrr!! We'er takinggg overrrrrrr!! Don't worry, we'll invest heavily in your puny economies to bring up to standard to make Essence greater profit on investment in the long run. cheesy cheesy
sombody asked that we offer you damaturu&maiduguri right?well am making the offer official,come and take over!!!!!!blyss.They don'nt want you in Gabon so don't waste your time with em.just come to damaturu&yobe tongue tongue,we even have a party waiting for you cool grin grin.don't tell me you are scared of us angry angry grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
shady26: Enough!whats wrong with you,are you a woman?you don'nt have to abuse the lady.just air your views and leave these street talk out of the thread or don'nt you have a sister,wife,mother,girlfriend at home?show some respect and manliness Mr,quit the insult. angry

Ask am. I don TAYA!
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
pretty_boi: @MsDarkSkin.....I think I love your sense of objectivity on this thread. You try very much to understand that people can't always agree completely but at the same time you also try very much to truthfully see things from both sides (your side & your opposition'side) without much sentiments & you work around that & walk to the famous saying "we can disagree to agree or agree to disagree."

Thank u. smiley
Glad we understand eachother.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ezemmuo_1: there is a big difference between you and blyss but it seems only you can't see it hence your quest to defend him.am sorry if i had lumped all AAs together with type blyss in the past. Anyways i know a large piece of land with spring water passing through it which is mine by inheritance(but i don't need it),you can hide there with all other good AAs for years and nobody including the government will know you are there running your own community.i know because i cant even trace the land by myself except with the help of some real old folks in the village(was there few times as a little boy).I think i have done my bit to help out,some1 from damaturu/maiduguri should please volunteer and do same for blyss and his gang grin.

As far as you lumping all aas together i understand it.
We are humans and we all tend to judge. Its normal but when we fight reasoning, thats when it becomes a problem. smiley

And lmao @ your proposal grin
Na wao. You want to give up land that is barely traced on the map lol

Something tells me you are being sarcastic. tongue
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
People I have been busy with my midterms, lmao I don't need an alt account to speak my mind and kick your bottoms. I'm very disappointed royal, oops maybe I should say msdarskin , for you to think everyone who shares my views is Cameroonpride means you are perpetually creating altaccount and try to transfer your obsession with altaccount on me.
Cam is back tho I still have a lot of work grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
shady26: Enough!whats wrong with you,are you a woman?you don'nt have to abuse the lady.just air your views and leave these street talk out of the thread or don'nt you have a sister,wife,mother,girlfriend at home?show some respect and manliness Mr,quit the insult. angry
I understand u.go and sin no more
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
Bazil:

Funny!!!As a gabonese I can't tell u this will never happen even in an hundred years!!!
thanks Bazil, Gabon is working to merge with Cameroon.are u Fang?

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2013
Bazil: I think the person who came up with this idea, needs come and live icn africa for an extended period of time , because its pretty obvious that he or she doesnt really know anything about Africa.
don't mind these useless akata, they think you can enter in a store and buy Gabon. Out of 50ststes no governors.lmao what are their credentials?,
They don't know anything about Central Africa the richest region in Africa, Gabon alone is on the top of trillions of $
Only a fool will give a piece of land to theses criminals

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
Blyss:

Yes, in my initial post I stated that a Black-American or Diaspora state bare of any natives would probably work best, but I've admitted to the great improbability of such agreement, further concluding to the current agreement established of settling for a relatively desolate piece of land, and simply allowing the few thousands of natives whom live on it to stay as full blown citizens, possibly with some political restrictions at the highest levels such as president, vice president, SOS and SOD (to be determined by the proper law and gov. bodies).

But all other non-AA and or Diaspora acquisition in the nation will be extremely difficult to obtain as well as extended visa entry; basically you'd have to be invited in on business or sponsorship by a credible internal source in the nation in order to obtain an extended visa beyond 2 weeks stay time, in which will be the max given for non extended visa stays for things like vacationing and or other non occupational and or educational based visits. the borders will be heavily secured. Illegal entry will be made virtually impossible.
like someone said, nigga has been playing George Washington grin grin grin
We aint in 16**-17** negro no one wants you back, work ur azz in your beautiful country...America is your home, your land.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: like someone said, nigga has been playing George Washington grin grin grin
We aint in 16**-17** negro no one wants you back, work ur azz in your beautiful country...America is your home, your land.
yr back smiley
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: don't mind these useless akata, they think you can enter in a store and buy Gabon. Out of 50ststes no governors.lmao what are their credentials?,
They don't know anything about Central Africa the richest region in Africa, Gabon alone is on the top of trillions of $
Only a fool will give a piece of land to theses criminals

There is only ONE PAGAN 9JA...please get an identity of your own. Pretending to be like someone is mad wack.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

There is only ONE PAGAN 9JA...please get an identity of your own. Pretending to be like someone is mad wack.
LOL BECAUSE I USED AKATA, WE DON'T HAVE A WORD TO DESCRIBE YOU IN CAMEROON undecided undecided
SO I'M GOING TO USE THAT WHEN I NEED TO DISS SOME BA AZZ
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: People I have been busy with my midterms, lmao I don't need an alt account to speak my mind and kick your bottoms. I'm very disappointed royal, oops maybe I should say msdarskin , for you to think everyone who shares my views is Cameroonpride means you are perpetually creating altaccount and try to transfer your obsession with altaccount on me.
Cam is back tho I still have a lot of work grin grin

Right im royal now.
how deluded can you be dear? I mean seriously? Have you looked through his post history or mine? Why would i argue with, debate with or talk to myself via alt account like some friendless ode oshi. (like some folks on here no names!) Get real cameroon. If anybody is disappointed its me. Here i am thinking you,had grown up and could take reasoning but i see otherwise. Anyway, you wont have to worry about me running my "useless akata" mouth about or to you again. Take care smiley
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Right im royal now.
how stuupid can you be dear? I mean seriously? Have you looked through his post history or mine? Why would i argue with, debate with or talk to myself via alt account like some friendless ode oshi. (like some folks on here no names!) Get real cameroon. If anybody is disappointed its me. Here i am thinking you,had grown up and could take reasoning but i see otherwise. Anyway, you wont have to worry about me running my "useless akata" mouth about or to you again. Take care smiley
who said you are royal, I mean I wanted to blame royal cuz I thought he's the one who said m Bazil but it was u...call me whatever u want, m not bothered. Blyss bring your azz here ..Mr George Washington
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Thats right. There is only ONE PAGAN 9JA. but we are brothers and like minds think alike. wink
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: who said you are royal, I mean I wanted to blame royal cuz I thought he's the one who said m Bazil but it was u...

Hmmmm

CAMEROONPRIDE: I'm very disappointed royal, oops maybe I should say msdarskin , for you to think everyone who shares my views is Cameroonpride means you are perpetually creating altaccount and try to transfer your obsession with altaccount on me.

I guess "mumu" is on my forehead...smh
You clearly take me for one...
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Thats right. There is only ONE PAGAN 9JA. [s]but we are brothers and like minds think alike.[/s] wink

Of course but swagger jacking is not cool.
Anyway enough of this thread. I saw and said what was needed you guys enjoy your day.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Hmmmm

I guess "mumu" is on my forehead...smh
You clearly take me for one...
please, I have been talking with royal on so much threads, Lmao ,I know u aren't him. For real. Like I said you are the one who brought the m Bazil shit, tho Royal is the one to express it clearly .*closest to cameroon*anyway white flag I ain't Bazil . And I never thought u were royal
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Thats right. There is only ONE PAGAN 9JA. but we are brothers and like minds think alike. wink
yes brothers cool
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: please, I have been talking with royal on so much threads, Lmao ,I know u aren't him. For real. Like I said you are the one who brought the m Bazil shit, tho Royal is the one to express it clearly .*closest to cameroon*anyway white flag I ain't Bazil . And I never thought u were royal

Ok. smiley
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Of course but swagger jacking is not cool.
Anyway enough of this thread. I saw and said what was needed you guys enjoy your day.
so his lines got swagg grin grin msdarskin is in love with pagan/pagan's swagg cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: so his lines got swagg grin grin msdarskin is in love with pagan/pagan's swagg cheesy smiley

Lol. No.

Pagan can be a nuisance at times...and other times hes hilarious. But either way i never knew you to judge ppl like you have since "teaming up" with him...
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Lol. No.

Pagan can be a nuisance at times...and other times hes hilarious. But either way i never knew you to judge ppl like you have since "teaming up" with him...
browse YouTube: I ain't African, someone lied BA ain't African, BAvsAfrican etc...or shit BA say to African.It's clear that we should avoid each other don't only watch the videos read also the comments.
BTW I learn you call us bootyscratcher , I would really like the meaning and also where it comes from.thanks
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Lol. No.

wow , I have always been with pagan, lol he is just more radical and extremist than me lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27)

Arugba Appears As Osun Osogbo Festival Hots Up / 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) / Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.