Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. (40221 Views)

WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African / Do African Americans Have A Culture? / African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 7:17am On Mar 02, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
What is the difference between Liberia, S. Leone, and Cameroon? They are all the same except location! grin grin grin

LMAO@Camdummy dissing Liberia and S. Leone like Cameroon is a paradise! grin grin grin grin

[size=33pt]I dey laugh in Patois![/size] grin grin grin grin grin

Well actually there are some other differences. Liberia was foundered by Americans, Sierra Leon by the British and Cameroon by the Germans originally, but they maintained ownership only up until the end of WW1 when they lost it to the French. So Liberia and Sierra Leon are English/creol speaking, while Cameroon is primarily French speaking although a small portion of people, in the North and south west of the nation speak English do to their proximity to Nigeria. There's more but I'll stop there.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 02, 2013
Dumb nigga them speaking English have nothing to do with the proximity with Naija
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Dumb nigga them speaking English have nothing to do with the proximity with Naija
yes it does. smiley smiley
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Would somebody give biatch pleep some dick so he can take his mouth off mine? Thanks!

He does seem to pop up to take the time to complain about your comments posted on most of the threads you've responded in on this place. Kinda odd for someone who's claimed not to be following you around. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
Blyss:
yes it does. smiley smiley
it doesn't stop spitting sh.it .....British and French occupied Cameroon. Open a book negro
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
Blyss:

Well actually there are some other differences. Liberia was foundered by Americans, Sierra Leon by the British and Cameroon by the Germans originally,

you ask me why i say you have a chip on your shoulder.
it so obvious. for one you and i didn't start off as "friends". you've never hid your deep belief that AAs are superior to other blacks...not on your Kony account and certainly not on your MandingoII account grin (if that was you) grin grin

but in the post above you make little remarks that show this.
How can you claim those African lands were "founded" by foreigners when there were already people living there? if you are talking about the formation of the countries then i can understand...but those lands were already inhabited thus couldn't have been "founded".

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Would somebody give biatch -- some dick so he can take his mouth off mine? Thanks!

ignore him.

Blyss:

...Kinda odd for someone who's claimed not to be following you around. undecided

not sure why its hard for ppl to stay away from ppl they claim not to like.
but since i will never figure that one out, like i told chima, i'd just ignore them till they stop.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Bazil(m): 12:42am On Mar 03, 2013
Blyss: Gabon is a go. grin grin

Funny!!!As a gabonese I can't tell u this will never happen even in an hundred years!!!

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 12:53am On Mar 03, 2013
Bazil:

Funny!!!As a gabonese I can't tell u this will never happen even in an hundred years!!!

I know you can't tell me so.. as you've stated, because it'll be taking affect within the next 10, based on the schedule. grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 12:57am On Mar 03, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

you ask me why i say you have a chip on your shoulder.
it so obvious. for one you and i didn't start off as "friends". you've never hid your deep belief that AAs are superior to other blacks...not on your Kony account and certainly not on your MandingoII account grin (if that was you) grin grin

but in the post above you make little remarks that show this.
How can you claim those African lands were "founded" by foreigners when there were already people living there? if you are talking about the formation of the countries then i can understand...but those lands were already inhabited thus couldn't have been "founded".

Well I thought it was pretty obvious what I meant, but if not then, yes, I was stating that they foundered the Colonies in which in turn became the current nations. It's kinda common sense. undecided
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Bazil(m): 1:00am On Mar 03, 2013
Blyss:

I know you can't tell me so.. as you've stated, because it'll be taking affect within the next 10, based on the schedule. grin
Don't be a smart ass you know what I meant!! Good luck with that tho
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 03, 2013
Bazil

"Time registered: March 03, 2013"

how did you find this site sir? smiley
and this thread of all the threads on here for that matter? wink

#altaccountanyone?
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Bazil(m): 1:31am On Mar 03, 2013
Well iam curious about the black diaspora , and I was googling about relationship between african and african americans and found this thread and when that blyss guy mentioned gabon I just couldn't resist
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 03, 2013
Bazil: Well iam curious about the black diaspora , and I was googling about relationship between african and african americans and found this thread and when that blyss guy mentioned gabon I just couldn't resist

sure. wink
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Bazil(m): 2:56am On Mar 03, 2013
Sure what??
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 03, 2013
Bazil: Sure what??

so where in Gabon are you from? grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 03, 2013
The Part Closest To Cameroon
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by ail88: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2013
martinosi:
Honestly am tired of we blacks fighting and discriminating amongs ourself.I will well our AA brothers and sisters if only their homing coming is to live with Us and not segregate themselves from us....Lets stop reminding ourselves of our bitter past and lets rather work together as one people "black and Africans " God bless us all....

I feel your pain bro and understand your point very well and its a valid and truthful point but lets
keep the discussion civil and friendly and educate our AA brothers about the reality and truth
in a loving way.. Peace...
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 03, 2013
I thought Martin had the Best Post in the Thread.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Bazil(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

so where in Gabon are you from? grin
From librebille ,
Alaura-Laura:
The Part Closest To Cameroon
?? What does cameroon have to do with it
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by andrewza: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2013
Bazil:
From librebille ,
?? What does cameroon have to do with it

They think you some other guy who made a second account now.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Yewe2011(m): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

she means to say, the Gabonese,etc are weak people and they plan to take them by force.

She might also be implying that because Gabon is not heavily populated (1.5 million people) and have large quantities of oil they might be persuaded or manipulated into accepting a proposal such as this in the name of "defending" their sovereignty from larger, more populous neighboring states. What Bliss needs to understand is that small underpopulated countries like Gabon and Equatorial Guinea are 1) under the geopolitical sphere of influence of larger countries like Nigeria and Cameroon and 2) even in those countries the governments are under pressure from marginalized indigenous groups and lastly 3) the China factor
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Yewe2011(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
The idea is ridiculously foolish.

The fact that Bliss wants an American state on African soil barring the indigenous peoples who have lived on the lands for thousands of years is nothing short of racial apartheid. Your desire to exclude the natives makes it hard for me to believe all that other talk you threw in about wanting to help Africans at a later point in time after your little settlement got off and running.

Why would anyone believe you will help those you are planning on excluding?

Another thing.....

Who's to say these "returnees" are even genetically African anymore? How do we even known Bliss is "Black" with African ancestry? Should

All in all, the fact that ideas like this are still present in the minds of Blacks in the diaspora says that integration project has failed.

4 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Yewe2011(m): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
They are welcome back home!

in whose home? YOURS?

if so, begin planning to move out
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Yewe2011(m): 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
success_07: i love tot trust people but i dont think i will on this one...blyss could b anything. His tots can b antisocial or for advancement but definitely ill-timed.

I think blyss should go to a forum where central africans meet to introduce his tots for a start and let us see...

If CAR will accept, i am sure neighbours DRC will not. They will c as americans comin to build a house. U know what happens when devil sells u a house bt retains ownership of d door? E can com and hang a filth of a dead bitch on it. And at that time...u are doomed.

I am not sure I have com to a full understandin as to why blyss needs this resettlement...very unneceesary. If e so badly nids relocation, SA is a viable option. Make e no b lyk sey without im & im ppl, naija no go breath

The reason AAs come here is because Nigeria is one of the few countries (along with Ghana) in West Africa that speak English as an official language. Many AAs don't speak French nor have the desire to learn the language in order to communicate and dialouge with Francophone Africans and this usually means they are ignorant about what's going on in French speaking African states as well as unlearned in their history.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by success9(m): 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
@yewe. I mentioned CAR cos e said they - AA will prefer that region. The only place I can suggest to him for d fulfilment of his dream is in the north btw northern niger, west of chad, east of burkina faso, south of libya, morroco and egypt. I can even champion the cause for him... But in central africa, no way...make him go look bush
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Bazil(m): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
I think the person who came up with this idea, needs come and live in africa for an extended period of time , because its pretty obvious that he or she doesnt really know anything about Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by andrewza: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
Bazil: I think the person who came up with this idea, needs come and live in africa for an extended period of time , because its pretty obvious that he or she doesnt really know anything about Africa.

Never mind africa. They don't know much about any thing.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
China is slowly making way we are going to hear some fried rice and mu soo talking Africans!!

Buhhhhhhaaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27)

Arugba Appears As Osun Osogbo Festival Hots Up / 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) / Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.