Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Are You A Male Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Male Virgin? (762 Views)

How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? / Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Male Virgin? by slysinzu(m): 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
If yes what are you keeping it for??
Re: Are You A Male Virgin? by alkadriyar(m): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
May be becoz they say "the virginity of a woman is due to circumstance, and that of a man is lack of opportunity"

could this be true?
Re: Are You A Male Virgin? by slysinzu(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
Yeah its d truth
Re: Are You A Male Virgin? by alkadriyar(m): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
slysinzu: Yeah its d truth
I knw thats d opinion of most people, but i disagree with that.

3 Likes

Re: Are You A Male Virgin? by jmoore(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
christian men keep their virginity for marriage because they don't want to defile their bodies, sex is for marriage only. If you know the lifestyle set for Christians in the bible then thats the answer to your question.
Re: Are You A Male Virgin? by timpaker(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
yes i am. are u looking for me?
Re: Are You A Male Virgin? by xyoung: 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
Real christians I mean practicing christians aka 'those whose follow Bible teachings' don't have time for sex due to their way of life.
Only wayward, unbelievers and unconcerned church followers find it 'no big deal' to sleep around
When you follow Christ in your everyday life and activities, you observe that sex don't even have time in your life because you don't have time to commit fornication

3 Likes

Re: Are You A Male Virgin? by embee430(m): 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
Proudly yes. My anal cavity is still intact. No sign of blood
Re: Are You A Male Virgin? by grimandevil: 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
embee430: Proudly yes. My anal cavity is still intact. No sign of blood
lol
Re: Are You A Male Virgin? by serenegroup(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
ure definitely looking for me am here.
Re: Are You A Male Virgin? by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 06, 2013
The only Male virgins left are the new born babies

(1) (Reply)

To The Ladies: Love Is Not A Favor. / Study In The Linton College, University Of East London Malaysia......... / Advice Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.