Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,081 members, 7,859,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Advice Needed Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Urgently (763 Views)

Advice Needed! How Do I Help My Partner?? / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 20, 2013
hi nairalanders

pls advice my friend he met a girl 6 month ago the first month that they met my friend propose
to her she said she has a boyfriend and my friend said to her that she can give a trial and
consider his proposal they become friend as time pass by 2-3 month they girl fall in love with my
friend my friend ask her aboutthe former guy she said she has nothing to do with the guy
now this month mind you the former guy has spend a lot on this girl now this month when my friend and
the girl where talking on phone the girl bring out the issue that her mind is on that guy and my friiend my friend
was angry with her that why will she said that she said she just need to open up for my friend
because of the love she has for my friend my friend ask her that who is her mind choosing among both
she said my friend but because the former guy has spent alot on her that she doesn't know hoe to tell him and mind u
they are still dating and the guy is still spending on her and the guy is not aware of
what is going on and she said to my friend that not all girls can open up the way she open up
to my friend that because of the love and she said to my friend to come and visit her in
the school to spend some weeks with her my friend told her that the issue is depressing him
and he is not happy about it the girl reply to him that he should not allow that to bother him. PLS KINDLY ADVICE MY FRIEND
ON THIS ISSUE DID HE NEED TO CONTINUE AND DOES HE STAND A BETTER CHANCE IN THIS SITUATION
RESPONSIBLE AND GOOD ADVICE ONLY THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Mynd44: 6:22am On Jun 20, 2013
The first thing is to admit that it happened to you

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 20, 2013
This your english nawa but I'm starting to learn how to comprehend such. Much thanks to Nairaland grin grin
Back to point, what's he doing with a lady that has a boyfriend? For all he cares, he might be the side-kick, most especially now that I'm guessing he has no money. undecided No offence meant but my sisters like to count the cost.

As Mynd pointed out, this whole thing happened to you, so I'll just go straight....LEAVE HER ALONE, SHE'S TAKEN! Look for a single girl/lady to hook up with.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:46am On Jun 20, 2013
If i'm your so called friend, i will leave the girl and look for another, her keeping an outside relationship because of the gains(money) she gets is enough reason that disqualify her from being the type of sane lady i want. My opinion
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Ispeakthetruth(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2013
You and your friends are just pathetic mumus. Are girls so scarce that you he has to tell a girl who said outrightly that she has a boyfriend to date him for trial. Who does that? Cheiii!

All you want is pity. Sorry o. Ode meji.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by clemz85(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2013
op join me and prioritize these phrases;
"get a life"
"head up"
"grow up"

these are my favorite phases in times like Ur predicament
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Exponental(m): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2013
Mynd_44: The first thing is to admit that it happened to you
the loverboy is just confused.
@op, dont teach a girl to break someone's heart, when she becomes an expert, she will practice on u.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Mynd44: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
Exponental:
the loverboy is just confused.
@op, dont teach a girl to break someone's heart, when she becomes an expert, she will practice on u.
True
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Monicasque(f): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
he is a side dude and need not play victim here coz he knew she had someone from the start. Its either he takes and accepts the side bf thing or moves on. No girl in her right mind would dump the first bf ( who did nothing wrong to her) for the second one who knew from start. Your friend must also remember that if she cheated with him , she will cheat on him. Wat goes around comes around
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by AtheistD(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
Monicasque: he is a side dude and need not play victim here coz he knew she had someone from the start. Its either he takes and accepts the side bf thing or moves on. No girl in her right mind would dump the first bf ( who did nothing wrong to her) for the second one who knew from start. Your friend must also remember that if she cheated with him , she will cheat on him. Wat goes around comes around

You are wrong. It can happen. Even if the first maintains things, she might start developing stronger feelings for the second dude. It is possible. The key here is to ensure that the second dude has more time to spend and can match her intimate and other needs.

The simple solution however is to move on. The commplexity of the situation defeats the purpose.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Monicasque(f): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
Atheist:-D:

You are wrong. It can happen. Even if the first maintains things, she might start developing stronger feelings for the second dude. It is possible. The key here is to ensure that the second dude has more time to spend and can match her intimate and other needs.

The simple solution however is to move on. The commplexity of the situation defeats the purpose.

and how will one feel knowing that he got left overs? again won't he be scared that she will do the same to him? I have done what she is doing but i do not think i would ever accept it if it was done to me. If a guy has a woman i run for my life coz i get scared that even if he would choose me, maybe one day he would do the same to me.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by AtheistD(m): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
Monicasque:

and how will one feel knowing that he got left overs? again won't he be scared that she will do the same to him? I have done what she is doing but i do not think i would ever accept it if it was done to me. If a guy has a woman i run for my life coz i get scared that even if he would choose me, maybe one day he would do the same to me.

If he loves her he wont care. At least he knew the situation when he met her. She could do the same to him even if he was the first.

So you can dish it but you cant take it... interesting undecided
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Monicasque(f): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2013

If he loves her he wont care. At least he knew the situation when he met her. She could do the same to him even if he was the first.

So you can dish it but you cant take it... interesting undecided

yep. I am such a coward aren't i
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by AtheistD(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
Monicasque:

yep. I am such a coward aren't i

That isnt cowardice... that is hypocrisy. undecided

Hypocrisy is the state of pretending to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that one does not actually have. So you do unto others but would not want the same done to you. If you do it, expect to receive with an open heart cheesy
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Monicasque(f): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2013

That isnt cowardice... that is hypocrisy. undecided

Hypocrisy is the state of pretending to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that one does not actually have. So you do unto others but would not want the same done to you. If you do it, expect to receive with an open heart cheesy

well said but m still scared of hurt
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by AtheistD(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
Monicasque:

well said but m still scared of hurt

Then why not be fair and dont hurt others. Treat others the way you want to be treated. No cheating etc. keep it simple, straight and fair.

The worst thing in the world is to look at someone you love and see their pain when they find out about your shenanigans and fooling about. If you can do that then you arent a coward... just mean. So trust me, you dont want to be in that situation.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Monicasque(f): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2013

Then why not be fair and dont hurt others. Treat others the way you want to be treated. No cheating etc. keep it simple, straight and fair.

The worst thing in the world is to look at someone you love and see their pain when they find out about your shenanigans and fooling about. If you can do that then you arent a coward... just mean. So trust me, you dont want to be in that situation.

yep
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by AtheistD(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
Monicasque:

yep

smiley

Sorry to sound harsh but it is what it is wink
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Monicasque(f): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2013

smiley

Sorry to sound harsh but it is what it is wink

no darling. You are right. It is what it is. BLV when i say that hurting someone is the hardest thing one can ever do. Its shamefull and bad. But i still do it. I know that i do, so am not gona pretent to be a good girl when am not. Crucify me for my actions if you will ,and i will still not cope if it were to be done unto me. I already know that its bad so no need to go into it again ( you know what i am talking about) wink
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by AtheistD(m): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
Monicasque:

no darling. You are right. It is what it is. BLV when i say that hurting someone is the hardest thing one can ever do. Its shamefull and bad. But i still do it. I know that i do, so am not gona pretent to be a good girl when am not. Crucify me for my actions if you will ,and i will still not cope if it were to be done unto me. I already know that its bad so no need to go into it again ( you know what i am talking about) wink

No one cares about what you do. What we care about is that you can change and you wont? Why wont you change? At least you know it is wrong so that is a start. So where do you go from here? At what point will you decide to change?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Monicasque(f): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2013

No one cares about what you do. What we care about is that you can change and you wont? Why wont you change? At least you know it is wrong so that is a start. So where do you go from here? At what point will you decide to change?

am not going into this again with you Ath. We have already been through it remember? its becoming boring and old news
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by AtheistD(m): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
Monicasque:

am not going into this again with you Ath. We have already been through it remember? its becoming boring and old news

yeah yeah... I know tongue

If I take the time to hassle you over issues it is because I value you. I wouldnt waste my time if I didnt grin
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Monicasque(f): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2013

yeah yeah... I know tongue

If I take the time to hassle you over issues it is because I value you. I wouldnt waste my time if I didnt grin

wowww thanks Ath. Will talk again later. I gotta run now
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by AtheistD(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
Monicasque:

wowww thanks Ath. Will talk again later. I gotta run now

Ok. Take care

(1) (Reply)

Five Things Men Are Looking For When They Cheat.. / 11 Things Women Must Admit / 7 Signs You Are An Emotional Masochist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.