Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone (49525 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / All Punters Meeting Zone! / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by infofta(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
Am I the only member from the Heart Beat of the Nation?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
Firstly, I will like to say BIG thank you for all those that attended the August 4th Lagos meeting, especially those came all the way from Ibadan. Thanks for believing in the project. For those that could not make it, we totally understand.

The meeting was a huge success. Partners arrived in good time and we were able to extensively discuss and conclude after a lot of brainstorming with the highest degree of decorum displayed by all attending partners. The zeal to get something
started was the passion that kept the deliberations interesting and coordinated.

Introduction

The meeting started with appointment of Niiade as the secretary followed by the an opening prayer by Caxim04after. At the end of which, members got the opportunity to meet the personalities behind the ID. It was quite interesting and fun to finally unmask some IDs.

The Business

Without much ado, surveycash opened the discussion with a charge - The vision to build a company that will be reckoned with cheap products so that the masses could save more money and live better. Caxim04 stated the need for us to create trust and build a business empire together and not a small scale business, that trust and thinking is very important to the business we intend to create.

The discussion snowballed into suggestions for the product to go for. Some suggested tablets, powerbanks, mini-washing machine, Wristwatches and jewelery.

Semanose mentioned the importance security of funds. With this, it was salient that the business get incorporated to kickoff fully.

Incorporation

Different names were suggested for the incorporation. After so much deliberations, a name was born. It was agreed to register it as a business name to later change to a limited liability as the business grows.

Election

This was followed by nominations for acting officers of the JV.
The following departments were suggested:
I. Co-ordaintor : The head of the venture to handle administration and also QA/QC.
II. Treasurer: To handle cash dealing of ventures
III. Secretary: to handle mintues of the meetings
IV. P.R.O : to handle communication and programmes
V. Logistics: to handle distribution and general Logistics of the business ventures
VI. Financial Secretary: To handle records relating to the finance aspect of the joint venture.

After the election the various post were filled by elected candidates:

General Coordinator:Surveycash
Deputy Coordinator: Sessytonny

Treasurer:Semanose

Secretary: Niiade
Assistant Secretary:Jackson44

Financial Secretary: Caxim04
Assistant Financial Secretary:Niiade

P.R.O : Gbemmy
Assistant P.R.O: tapesz

Logistics: Bajugbajug
Assistants: Melojames, Manutd19, Colum

CONCLUSION:

It was agreed that a whatapps group should be created to ensure a steady movement of information and also aid in making decision online rather than having to meet everytime. An emergency purse for the JV was created and a monthly contribution of N1,000 per partner was agreed upon. It was also suggested that pioneering partner will make financial commitment of N100, 000. There will be monthly meeting also.

Surveycash called for adjournment of the meeting at 4.12pm which was supported by Melojames.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by kabsun(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nice one there Surveycash. I feel U guys. I am in Bauchi, looking forward to joining U guys frm here. Wil also like to cover the north-eastern part of the country when given the oppurtunity.
I am following!
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jackson44(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
Funpeter: also reside in owode area but can make it to sango, abeg if una decide make una carry me along
I stay at dalemo toll-gate
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by daronscopy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
@"jackson44
I stay around joju area

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by steve10(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
surveycash: Firstly, I will like to say BIG thank you for all those that attended the August 4th Lagos meeting, especially those came all the way from Ibadan. Thanks for believing in the project. For those that could not make it, we totally understand.

The meeting was a huge success. Partners arrived in good time and we were able to extensively discuss and conclude after a lot of brainstorming with the highest degree of decorum displayed by all attending partners. The zeal to get something
started was the passion that kept the deliberations interesting and coordinated.

Introduction

The meeting started with appointment of Niiade as the secretary followed by the an opening prayer by Caxim04after. At the end of which, members got the opportunity to meet the personalities behind the ID. It was quite interesting and fun to finally unmask some IDs.

The Business

Without much ado, surveycash opened the discussion with a charge - The vision to build a company that will be reckoned with cheap products so that the masses could save more money and live better. Caxim04 stated the need for us to create trust and build a business empire together and not a small scale business, that trust and thinking is very important to the business we intend to create.

The discussion snowballed into suggestions for the product to go for. Some suggested tablets, powerbanks, mini-washing machine, Wristwatches and jewelery.

Semanose mentioned the importance security of funds. With this, it was salient that the business get incorporated to kickoff fully.

Incorporation

Different names were suggested for the incorporation. After so much deliberations, a name was born. It was agreed to register it as a business name to later change to a limited liability as the business grows.

Election

I. Co-ordaintor : The head of the venture to handle administration and also QA/QC.
V. Logistics: to handle distribution and general Logistics of the business ventures
VI. Financial Secretary: To handle records relating to the finance aspect of the joint venture.

CONCLUSION:

It was agreed that a whatapps group should be created to ensure a steady movement of information and also aid in making decision online rather than having to meet everytime. An emergency purse for the JV was created and a monthly contribution of N1,000 per partner was agreed upon. It was also suggested that pioneering partner will make financial commitment of N100, 000. There will be monthly meeting also.

Surveycash called for adjournment of the meeting at 4.12pm which was supported by Melojames.

can it be extend to the northern zone? I like the idea
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by daronscopy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
jackson44: I stay at dalemo toll-gate
I stay around joju area
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jackson44(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
daronscopy: @"jackson44
I stay around joju area
tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ your real name,I bet I must know U̶̲̥̅̊ .cos I was born$ raised in joju.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jackson44(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
surveycash: Firstly, I will like to say BIG thank you for all those that attended the August 4th Lagos meeting, especially those came all the way from Ibadan. Thanks for believing in the project. For those that could not make it, we totally understand.

Introduction

The Business

Incorporation

Election

CONCLUSION:

nice one brother,I feel TђƸ̵ need to mingle with dream achievers rather than dreamers.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jackson44(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2013

Introduction

The Business

Incorporation

Election

CONCLUSION:

nice one brother,I feel TђƸ̵ need to mingle with dream achievers rather than dreamers.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by shinaf: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
capitals city on mind for now surveycash ....hope osun(osogbo)is coming soon tooo
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Greatken007(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
SURVEYCASH I STAND ONTOP CHINESE PPLE HEAD SALUTE YOU, IT IS OBVIOUS THAT WE ARE HEADING SOMEWHERE.WE MUST MAKE SURE THAT INVESTORS FEEL SAFE BY OPERATING A TRANSPARENT SYSTEM THAT ALLOWS CLOSE MONITORING OF THE INVESTMENT AND OTHER INOVATIONS TO KEEP INVESTORS SAFE...INFACT THAT IS WHAT THEY HAVE JUST DONE...I SALUTE ALL OF UNA AGAIN,WE NO EVEN HEAR SAY THEY RIG THE ELECTION,WE NO HEAR SAY SOMEBODY BREAK BOTTLE,THE FACT THAT THEY EVEN PRAYED BEFORE STARTING PROVE THAT GOD IS AWARE OF THIS VENTURE....PRAISE THY LORD SOMEBODY!
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ib4ola(m): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
@ surveycash, finally we got the long awaiting brif from you. you guyz realy did a great job, all u discused and agree upon is a step in the right direction. we are moving gradullay in as much as we can dream it then we can achieve it.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
bolayei:

Thanks for your interest.., i am talking about electricity, where the government have failed we can make things happen in our own little way, by starting small and by small i don't mean small money.

Have you thought about solar farms? i know a number of people know about it but probably have not thought about investing in it. A 1MW solar farm can supply 500-1000 homes electricity for 24hrs.

In a place like nigeria its a win win.,since we have good sunlight and lack power, even the western world is encouraging new built houses to install solar panels to save on bills.
bolayei:

Thanks for your interest.., i am talking about electricity, where the government have failed we can make things happen in our own little way, by starting small and by small i don't mean small money.

Have you thought about solar farms? i know a number of people know about it but probably have not thought about investing in it. A 1MW solar farm can supply 500-1000 homes electricity for 24hrs.

In a place like nigeria its a win win.,since we have good sunlight and lack power, even the western world is encouraging new built houses to install solar panels to save on bills.
bross pls shed more on dis,am interested...av been an advocate of solar energy 4 a while nw
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by j2012(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
Where are the easterners please?
Let's get the ball rolling.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
uncle surveycash,pls since me no get cash,am hoping i cld be hooked up on d marketing part n i hope d requirements 2 qualify wont be Bsc 2.1 as am still an undergraduate...pls thanks sir
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
kabsun: Nice one there Surveycash. I feel U guys. I am in Bauchi, looking forward to joining U guys frm here. Wil also like to cover the north-eastern part of the country when given the oppurtunity.
I am following!

Does blue shop ring a bell?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
neroflo57: uncle surveycash,pls since me no get cash,am hoping i cld be hooked up on d marketing part n i hope d requirements 2 qualify wont be Bsc 2.1 as am still an undergraduate...pls thanks sir

Uncle ke? Well I know people here go testify you are wrong. I am a small boy oo.

We dont need papers but what you can do
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by oshie(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
@ bolayei,
You indicated of importation of other products aside alternate power. Do shed more light as per other items. Let us know how your intend to operate with your co-investors. radical investors in the house are waiting and watching with eagle eyes before committing themselves. Remember some taught Surveycash was joking till they were proven wrong. Some were skeptical of Texaco1 idea of helping ppl to buy/ship from ebay till he started waxing strong.

@ All, the lagos meeting is in the interest of pan Naija. importers within the same proximity should come together to know themselves as a team.

For now, the ball is on the court of our executives to come up with the way 4ward. coy name, amount of start up capital to be raised. when 100k was mentioned, village farmers lik me noticed my BP rising. The board should be able to say if 2 or more farmers could be allowed to raise d 100k as a slot. should the Dangotes in our midst be allowed to take more than 1 slot? We need a clear mission statement that will help the coy attain its vision.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
Greatken007: SURVEYCASH I STAND ONTOP CHINESE PPLE HEAD SALUTE YOU, IT IS OBVIOUS THAT WE ARE HEADING SOMEWHERE.WE MUST MAKE SURE THAT INVESTORS FEEL SAFE BY OPERATING A TRANSPARENT SYSTEM THAT ALLOWS CLOSE MONITORING OF THE INVESTMENT AND OTHER INOVATIONS TO KEEP INVESTORS SAFE...INFACT THAT IS WHAT THEY HAVE JUST DONE...I SALUTE ALL OF UNA AGAIN,WE NO EVEN HEAR SAY THEY RIG THE ELECTION,WE NO HEAR SAY SOMEBODY BREAK BOTTLE,THE FACT THAT THEY EVEN PRAYED BEFORE STARTING PROVE THAT GOD IS AWARE OF THIS VENTURE....PRAISE THY LORD SOMEBODY!
We thank cheesy God for absence of Chidi Lloyd and the mace.Halleluya
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by kabsun(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
surveycash:

Yeah it does.
I learnt that you were in ATBU some months ago.
Surveycash you guys really have to xtend this to north not south, east or Lagos alone. Reason is that, the market is there.
On taking off, I feel more info is needed as to wat other ppl tht ar intrestd shld expect next.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
.....I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for passion & drive for excellence in the history of our nation.

Nine months ago, the business section of nairaland was laden with lots of marketers who were there to sell ebooks. These are ebooks on how to start an importation business. History will not forgive us, if we fail to recognize the effort of one man. Yes, one man rose and took it upon himself to teach his fellow Nigerians importation business. This momentous cause came as a great beacon light of hope to hundreds of Nigerians who had been seeking opportunity to learn this business. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their dilemma.

Nine months later
, we have been emancipated from shackles of ignorance. Nine months later, an average Nigerian can import goods with the click of the mouse from the comfort of his room. Nine months later, millions of naira has exchanged hands, new businesses have been created and existing ones given a boost. And so we've come here today to herald a giant stride in the history of Nigerian businesses. Here we are, to create a corporation that remain even long after we are earthly forgotten. Dr El-Matteo, wherever you are God bless you.

Nigeria is a population over 160 million people. In a sense we've come to out here to cash a check. The finance minister says we have insufficient funds in the nation's account. So, we all can't get our dream jobs. We refuse to believe that the bank of abundance is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are[b] insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation[/b]. And so, we've come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and abundance.

We have also come to this place today to tell ourselves we can do it. We don’t have to wait for the govt to do for us with we can do for ourselves. I want us to remove, from our minds, the desire of short-term business. I want us to remove fear and pessimism and embrace the We CAN & We WILL attitude. We need to create a platform for the generation to come.

But there is something that I must say to you my people: In the process of building our corporation, we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for financial freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our vision on the high plane of dignity and discipline.

With this, I enjoin to put on your thinking caps and let’s reason together how to make this happen.....culled from my opening speech @ the August 4th, 2013 inaugural of Importation Business Partners

----------------------------------------------

I am using this time to call on Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode, Ibadan, Ogbomosho, Benin, Warri/Asaba, Aba, Enugu, Onitsha, PH, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Gombe/Bauchi to call for a meeting latest by 15th August 2013, so they can come up with their officials who will then work hand-in-hand with those of Lagos. Nairaland is not meant for Lagos alone, so also this. Distance will not be a barrier unless if you create one for yourselves.

Enough of the "I rep" stuff or dropping of e-mails. You guys should organise yourself and replicate the Lagos August 4th meeting.

Wish you good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by notindome(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
surveycash:

How?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by sessytony(m): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
when guys heard of 100k commitment from pioneers, they gave up. Finance is not the challenge in business. What i tell people is,"take a bold step of seriousness if things wont fall in place?". It is all about been positive, believe in your ideas and all things will fall in place. When i read the importation stuff on nairaland in January, i was willing to import brazillian hair but i didn't have up to 1000naira in my account. Things just fell in place from sources that were unexpected. the thing is nature will just make things fall in place and favor you when it sees the spirit of willingness and hunger in you to succeed. Hope you have heard of "law of attraction". I am very convinced that the total amount contributed by partners wont be up to 10% of the corporation's worth 6 months from when this biz starts operation fully. Jumia, Dangote group, infact most firm succeeded using external investors money(banks, debentures etc)before they went public. All we need is good heads. 1million dollar plus dump heads equals bankrupt. We need more brains that can bring in innovative ideas on how to source funds with ease, create market opportunities, identify consumer needs that are under-satisfied etc.... what is the essence of gathering money without fully utilizing for things which will make the money lye fallow in a banks.

Serious minded people in other states should get themselves organized, do that which needs be done and forward their reports to the cordinator in Lagos for necessary conclusion of proceedings. a stitch in time saves nine. I really luv naija coin doubled.... sessytony

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
13th page and I just got Here
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by steve10(m): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
Let me use this medium to call on importer
From the north (kaduna) let us come as one and connect with what our ogas are doing, Delay is dangerous.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by pj3400(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
Good evening to you all. How was the day so far?

Is good to read through the minute of the last meeting and I will like to point out somethings.

1) please how many people attended the meeting?
2)is their any requirements identify Før you to become a member?
3)will their be any rule or law formulated that will govern this JV and the stipulated punishment Før offenders?
4)when can we start paying the 100k and the 1k because if we are ready, we should be ready
5)Ïs their any plans highlighted Før those that can not afford the 100k and if they can't, does that means they can't be part of it? Or is it a measure Før reducing the amount of participants?
6)Før the fact the one is not present Før one reason or the other, does that means that person does not represent Lagos?
7)if we are able to take up fully and as expected, do will all have equal right? Because, holding a post does not be term as being superior to other and those without post should have greater power to decided on those elected ( just ♍aι̥ own view)
coolIs sponsoring allowed or can we seek Før sponsor should we have a huge project to execute?
9)was their any pictures taken or video coverage or audio recording?
10)do we have something to show Før making a payment or Før agreeing to partake in the JV?

Still have many more questions to ask and I know many of this questions ♍aι̥ not need an immediate response because a lot of meeting upon meeting might be held before some of these questions can be answered to but, we might just need to take Note of it.

Like someone rightly said, all is not in the certificate you obtained or how good you speak good English but, we should be able to look withing and identify potentials in each and everyone of us without sentiment and we all should all try our best to drop our egos and work till people identify us as a point of reference to other graduate out there.

Ђα̲̅ppƔ and lovely night rest to you all. Pls all that I said above are just ♍aι̥ view and is never meant to harm anybody.

Thanks a lot. El-matteo (God bless you accordingly) all is should not be bring M̶̲̥̅̊ǑN̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ before I share.

Ire ooooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by pj3400(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
Good evening to you all. How was the day so far?

Is good to read through the minute of the last meeting and I will like to point out somethings.

1) please how many people attended the meeting?
2)is their any requirements identify Før you to become a member?
3)will their be any rule or law formulated that will govern this JV and the stipulated punishment Før offenders?
4)when can we start paying the 100k and the 1k because if we are ready, we should be ready
5)Ïs their any plans highlighted Før those that can not afford the 100k and if they can't, does that means they can't be part of it? Or is it a measure Før reducing the amount of participants?
6)Før the fact the one is not present Før one reason or the other, does that means that person does not represent Lagos?
7)if we are able to take up fully and as expected, do will all have equal right? Because, holding a post does not be term as being superior to other and those without post should have greater power to decided on those elected ( just ♍aι̥ own view)
coolIs sponsoring allowed or can we seek Før sponsor should we have a huge project to execute?
9)was their any pictures taken or video coverage or audio recording?
10)do we have something to show Før making a payment or Før agreeing to partake in the JV?

Still have many more questions to ask and I know many of this questions ♍aι̥ not need an immediate response because a lot of meeting upon meeting might be held before some of these questions can be answered to but, we might just need to take Note of it.

Like someone rightly said, all is not in the certificate you obtained or how good you speak good English but, we should be able to look withing and identify potentials in each and everyone of us without sentiment and we all should all try our best to drop our egos and work till people identify us as a point of reference to other graduate out there.

Ђα̲̅ppƔ and lovely night rest to you all. Pls all that I said above are just ♍aι̥ view and is never meant to harm anybody.

Thanks a lot. El-matteo (God bless you accordingly) all is should not be bring M̶̲̥̅̊ǑN̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ before I share.

Ire ooooooo.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
surveycash:

Uncle ke? Well I know people here go testify you are wrong. I am a small boy oo.

lol...ok
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
surveycash:

lol ok
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jackson44(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
sessytony: when guys heard of 100k commitment from pioneers, they gave up. Finance is not the challenge in business. What i tell people is,"take a bold step of seriousness if things wont fall in place?". It is all about been positive, believe in your ideas and all things will fall in place. When i read the importation stuff on nairaland in January, i was willing to import brazillian hair but i didn't have up to 1000naira in my account. Things just fell in place from sources that were unexpected. the thing is nature will just make things fall in place and favor you when it sees the spirit of willingness and hunger in you to succeed. Hope you have heard of "law of attraction". I am very convinced that the total amount contributed by partners wont be up to 10% of the corporation's worth 6 months from when this biz starts operation fully. Jumia, Dangote group, infact most firm succeeded using external investors money(banks, debentures etc)before they went public. All we need is good heads. 1million dollar plus dump heads equals bankrupt. We need more brains that can bring in innovative ideas on how to source funds with ease, create market opportunities, identify consumer needs that are under-satisfied etc.... what is the essence of gathering money without fully utilizing for things which will make the money lye fallow in a banks.

Serious minded people in other states should get themselves organized, do that which needs be done and forward their reports to the cordinator in Lagos for necessary conclusion of proceedings. a stitch in time saves nine. I really luv naija coin doubled.... sessytony
nice one fellow, U̶̲̥̅̊ just said it all.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by chemashie(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
You people should know some of us are not in Lagos nd you need to take that into consideration. I would like to know if such meeting is holding in Ondo State now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate As At 1983 (Pictured) / Austin Russell Is Forbes Youngest Self-Made Billionaire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.