Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001819 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
PEREZGOLD: Hello Mayorall, I was unable to track my order and I spoke with the seller but she said that she can not identify me as one of her buyer. She send it through Hongkong Post and now I have less than 5 days to receive it. I will post the tracking number soon so that you can help to track it. What can I do now? I need your advise my oga!!!!

Message the seller via your order page.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mr Sharply:

I greet u Mayor, can u giv some more info on the alternative to X7?

Android 4.2, quad core. 5mp camera.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
kentochi: mayorall
pls help with the link of x7 created alternative

Only got the product. Sourcing for its manufacturer.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Only got the product.....mmhmmmm chew....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
daakins: hello nairaland importers...pls help me out...have beeen trying to track dis goods..but dont know how to go about it...dese are d tracking numbers...
RB902855877CN china post air mail
RE659497927SE swiss post
RC178537537CN china post air mail....

thank you guys...m just trouble cuz dis is my first importation...

When was the second item shipped, the one of 'swiss post'? It's been 'in transit' for 18 days now.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by booblacain(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hello every one. Complement of the season to y'all.

Pls I am deeply interested in importation business. I have never done it b4 but I see a lot of guys here start out and have done pretty good. I'm confident in my success in this aswell.

I am on a low budget of abt 50k and hoping to import tablet pcs (even a piece or two for a start). Pls I need someone I can trust to help me in going abt this.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by booblacain(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
Someone recommended mayorall to me. So pls, if he is not already saturated, I would humbly indulge his help.

Pls anyone one else with the heart to help is highly appreciated. Thanks a lot guys.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sleekd(m): 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
who is using specuit cargo of recent.. the product i made payment for since 17th, is just reaching their office in china(as of today, e dey show arrived office in china) i want to knw weda m the only one experiencing this delay, i know its the festive season, but haba after 9days, i for even use DHL
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
booblacain: Hello every one. Complement of the season to y'all.

Pls I am deeply interested in importation business. I have never done it b4 but I see a lot of guys here start out and have done pretty good. I'm confident in my success in this aswell.

I am on a low budget of abt 50k and hoping to import tablet pcs (even a piece or two for a start). Pls I need someone I can trust to help me in going abt this.
Hello Booblacain,

Online Importation business is a cool business that can easily feed you if you know your way out.

My reply below is based on the bolded part of your post above.

Firstly, you should understand that there is no short cut to success. For how long do you expect people to keep helping you when you can easily read and do it yourself like the name of the thread stated?

Secondly, personally, I'll not advise you to start with the importation of tablets unless you want it for personal use. You need to first create the market before you start the importation. How do you intend to re-sell your goods when them finally arrives Nigeria? Think about this first. Why not start with items that you can easily re-sell and make quick profit? Items like female jewelries.

Lastly, there are lot of scammers here on nairaland so be careful of who you trust. Hope you heard about the guys that were scam few days back?

Regards,

Yemi2plus.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by youngbilly1: 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
hello everyone
am new to this. I wanna ask which cargo company will you advise i use to ship packages from china to Nigeria. Have worked with a company they charge $10 commission and $15 per KG even on a $5 item they still charge $10 commission and $15 per Kg thats very expensive. Thanks.

2. am ordering for an item on www.aliexpress.com but when it time to fill the address for the item to be shipped i dont see anything like china or people's republic of china, am confused china is not on the country list.

thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by booblacain(m): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
yemi2plus:
Hello Booblacain,

Online Importation business is a cool business that can easily feed you if you know your way out.

My reply below is based on the bolded part of your post above.

Firstly, you should understand that there is no short cut to success. For how long do you expect people to keep helping you when you can easily read and do it yourself like the name of the thread stated?

Secondly, personally, I'll not advise you to start with the importation of tablets unless you want it for personal use. You need to first create the market before you start the importation. How do you intend to re-sell your goods when them finally arrives Nigeria? Think about this first. Why not start with items that you can easily re-sell and make quick profit? Items like female jewelries.

Lastly, there are lot of scammers here on nairaland so be careful of who you trust. Hope you heard about the guys that were scam few days back?

Regards,

Yemi2plus.

thanks a lot 4 the response bro. I've indeed been going thru the thread and ve been able to pick up some few things. The kind of phone I am using now limits my ability to go thru it the way that would enable me get all the info that I need. I am not in the sense looking for one to do the job for me. I just need candid advise on the best way to go (like the one you gave abt the jewelries).
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
booblacain:

thanks a lot 4 the response bro. I've indeed been going thru the thread and ve been able to pick up some few things. The kind of phone I am using now limits my ability to go thru it the way that would enable me get all the info that I need. I am not in the sense looking for one to do the job for me. I just need candid advise on the best way to go (like the one you gave abt the jewelries).
If you can use a phone to post this, then, you can use a phone to read and import. I have NEVER used a PC to pay for any item before. The only time I tried it was when I applied for my GTbank token and it was unsuccessful.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by booblacain(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
@yemi2plus. Concerning the female jewelries. How would u advise me to go abt this. I have some female friends that could help me with the sales. I need to know the kinds of jewelries that ll do well, the sites I need to go for this (US or China), best budget for a start, things like that. Pls, if you are already into these I would love to contact you personaly for more help if you do not mind. Thanks ones again bro.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by booblacain(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
yemi2plus:
If you can use a phone to post this, then, you can use a phone to read and import. I have NEVER used a PC to pay for any item before. The only time I tried it was when I applied for my GTbank token and it was unsuccessful.

what I mean is that it does not offer me the luxery to properly go thru the thread to get all necessary info that I need (it's a pretty lenghty thread you know). you ll agree It is not thesame as directly speaking with someone with a good experience at this.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
sad
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by youngbilly1: 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
youngbilly1: hello everyone
am new to this. I wanna ask which cargo company will you advise i use to ship packages from china to Nigeria. Have worked with a company they charge $10 commission and $15 per KG even on a $5 item they still charge $10 commission and $15 per Kg thats very expensive. Thanks.

2. am ordering for an item on www.aliexpress.com but when it time to fill the address for the item to be shipped i dont see anything like china or people's republic of china, am confused china is not on the country list.

thanks

hello everyone

thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by booblacain(m): 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
I am aware that there is a season 1 of this thread. Pls, can someone help me with a link. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Candy_licious: Dec 24 2013 8:15AM
RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA

Please house wat does dis mean?

At Lagos
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
Candy_licious: Dec 24 2013 8:15AM
RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA

Please house wat does dis mean?
Your item has arrived your nearest Post Office in Lagos. Visit there tomorrow with a means of identification like Voter's card that has the same name as the one you provided the seller. Don't forget your tracking number too. Goodluck.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
booblacain: I am aware that there is a season 1 of this thread. Pls, can someone help me with a link. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
booblacain: @yemi2plus. Concerning the female jewelries. How would u advise me to go abt this. I have some female friends that could help me with the sales. I need to know the kinds of jewelries that ll do well, the sites I need to go for this (US or China), best budget for a start, things like that. Pls, if you are already into these I would love to contact you personaly for more help if you do not mind. Thanks ones again bro.
They have female jewelries that sells for $0.30 or even less. I will advise you use a China site for the puschase of jewelries; they mostly sell sliver and gold. They have different kinds of gold; gold planted, gold filled and solid gold. Solid gold is of high quality compare to the others follow by gold filled.. Gold planted fade away with time, so, I will advise you go for either solid gold or gold filled. It will not be good for your buyers to start complaining about the quality of your items. Having female friends to help market your jewelries is not all that matter. Do they know about fashion and things that female love? If yes, count yourself among the lucky ones. About the budget, you stated above that you have 50thousand naira abi? You can start with 20 first and see as it goes. Don't just buy one type of jewelry oh, get many so that your buyers will have choice. Where do you base?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by booblacain(m): 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
yemi2plus:

pls bro. Is there a section of this thread that speaks well abt importing female jwelries. I wld appreciate the link if there is. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by booblacain(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
booblacain:

pls bro. Is there a section of this thread that speaks well abt importing female jwelries. I wld appreciate the link if there is. Thanks.
Yes. But I can't think of the page now, beside, I have answered this question above.

I'm sorry to say this but I think you're confused.

I only suggested jewelry as an item that you can buy and re-sell with above 100% profit. There are other items you can also buy and re-sell. Items like memory card, flash pen e.t.c.

Don't import items because other are doing same, create the market first. Sleep over it and think of what item will sell fast/better in your area.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by PEREZGOLD(m): 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
mayorall:

Message the seller via your order page.
Thanks. I have mail her on the order page but her response is that she did not think I purchased anything from her store or have my record as a buyer. What can I do? This the tracking number- RC259777299HK[ Hongkoing post]. now that I have less than 5days to receive the item. Can I open a dispute? Somebody help!!!!! More also I find it diffcult to track two of my goods shipped by DHL, the response is that item not found on the tracking page.. Can somebody help me to track it- 1815985002, 4254245200.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
Candy_licious:

Thx Boss Yemi. I reside in Rivers state not Lagos. Will it get to me here since I used PH address?
oops... I thought as much.
The item is still in exchange. Keep tracking it. When you see something like, "item recieved at delivery address and is being process for delivery to the shipping addresse"
NGRIVERS or whatever, it means it has finally arrive your state.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Candy_licious:

Will it get to me here since I used PH address?
No. To your nearest post office.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by booblacain(m): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
yemi2plus:
They have female jewelries that sells for $0.30 or even less. I will advise you use a China site for the puschase of jewelries; they mostly sell sliver and gold. They have different kinds of gold; gold planted, gold filled and solid gold. Solid gold is of high quality compare to the others follow by gold filled.. Gold planted fade away with time, so, I will advise you go for either solid gold or gold filled. It will not be good for your buyers to start complaining about the quality of your items. Having female friends to help market your jewelries is not all that matter. Do they know about fashion and things that female love? If yes, count yourself among the lucky ones. About the budget, you stated above that you have 50thousand naira abi? You can start with 20 first and see as it goes. Don't just buy one type of jewelry oh, get many so that your buyers will have choice. Where do you base?

thanks for this. I reside in lagos.

Pls ignore my last request.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
PEREZGOLD: Thanks. I have mail her on the order page but her response is that she did not think I purchased anything from her store or have my record as a buyer. What can I do? This the tracking number- RC259777299HK[ Hongkoing post]. now that I have less than 5days to receive the item. Can I open a dispute? Somebody help!!!!! More also I find it diffcult to track two of my goods shipped by DHL, the response is that item not found on the tracking page.. Can somebody help me to track it- 1815985002, 4254245200.
She must be high on Edo weed for making such statement. Kindly open dispute and ask for 3X re-fund. You can also threaten her that you will drop a negative feedback with Zero star. No seller wants to hear that.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.