Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001845 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=the warrior72][/quote]bro. No verve card isn't accepted.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
sometimes its annoying to see people still asking some kind of questions. The season one is there for your learning. There's no ebook that can ever be like season 1. Mayorall, yemi2plus, me and alot others learnt from there. If 100 pages is too much for you to read pls you can buy an ebook or contact me for personal training, but you go pay o grin . And i think people should also stop answering questions that have been treated in season 1 e.g can i use my gtbank mastercard?, and lastly if you can't read season1 and 20 pages of season2 and you can't buy ebook pls don't try importation business cos it would only make you poorer. Aloha!! C u @ the top grin

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
Soyedele1:

At Lagos
my man respeck alarge we are ladokite,....you are back

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by PEREZGOLD(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
yemi2plus: The item with this tracking number RC259777299HK was shipped to it destination (Nigeria) on 12 Dec. When did you purchased the item and when did the seller shipped and sent the tracking number to you? Answer this questions.
ULOVE Fashion Jewelry is the name of the store, she has apologized and as well extended the delivery date. She said the item left Hongkong Dec12, More also , i recieved a message from aliexpress this morning that they have frozen the store where i purchased Android Tablet and shipped by DHL, the reason is that they suspect foul play on his part, that they gave him three days to tender some document and should in case he did not provide those document that they will process my refund. Am still waiting for the order store to update about the other item i shipped by DHL. Thank you for your support.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=the warrior72][/quote]

No verve card..Visa and mastercards
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
jonescyras:
Check out for CANON eos 1100d!.....I'm about to order mine!
Link please.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
PEREZGOLD: ULOVE Fashion Jewelry is the name of the store, she has apologized and as well extended the delivery date. She said the item left Hongkong Dec12, More also , i recieved a message from aliexpress this morning that they have frozen the store where i purchased Android Tablet and shipped by DHL, the reason is that they suspect foul play on his part, that they gave him three days to tender some document and should in case he did not provide those document that they will process my refund. Am still waiting for the order store to update about the other item i shipped by DHL. Thank you for your support.
great news!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
scon-p:
sometimes its annoying to see people still asking some kind of questions. The season one is there for your learning. There's no ebook that can ever be like season 1. Mayorall, yemi2plus, me and alot others learnt from there. If 100 pages is too much for you to read pls you can buy an ebook or contact me for personal training, but you go pay o grin . And i think people should also stop answering questions that have been treated in season 1 e.g can i use my gtbank mastercard?, and lastly if you can't read season1 and 20 pages of season2 and you can't buy ebook pls don't try importation business cos it would only make you poorer. Aloha!! C u @ the top grin
Gbam!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Funmiflor(f): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
please how can i import goods using aliexpress?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
OK. Now that we've declined answering the lazy ones, the thread is gonna be boring so what do we talk about friends?. Anyone with good idea?.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
Funmiflor: please how can i import goods using aliexpress?

https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by addictiv(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Very easy just try to read season 1 and the first 20 to 30 pages of season 2 for better understanding. Any grey areas can be asked abt. We have lots of smart peeps here ready to help each other. Just take your time, it ll do you some good or you can get the DIY e book from some folks here.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
mayorall: OK. Now that we've declined answering the lazy ones, the thread is gonna be boring so what do we talk about friends?. Anyone with good idea?.
Let them read. Let's discuss new business ideas.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
mayorall: OK. Now that we've declined answering the lazy ones, the thread is gonna be boring so what do we talk about friends?. Anyone with good idea?.

Doing business with people far away, payment and sending issues and how to get online buyers to trust online sellers
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
yemi2plus:
Let them read. Let's discuss new business ideas.

Number one noted.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Soyedele1:

Doing business with people far away, payment and sending issues and how to get online buyers to trust online sellers

Number two from my boss noted.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by addictiv(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
@ mayorall, We can come up with better plans, stronger partnerships. There re so many challenges in this importation buiz. This thread has changed the lives of several individuals n still has much more potential . There re so many opportunities in importation, how can we tap into them? That should be our 2014 focus
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by addictiv(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
Soyedele1:

Well said.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
I remember vividly well when I raise this issuE of people asking the same question over and over again almost 10months ago.I was vehemently attacked by the same people now complaining about it now they said if I know too much that I should keep shut. I said it that someday someone will comeout and ask where aliexpress is.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
me just dey peep through window. shocked tongue shocked grin wink wink shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss
[img]

advertise your products on www.just2ok.com free of charge[/img]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mcfynest(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ifyikillz: Pls can anyone help me with link/links to good and affordable power banks on aliexpress, and also what should I look out for if i wanna buy
Thanks

hi ify, i wont advice you to go for chinese power banks, except you know someone who has bought it and foind it is a quality one...

best of luck
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Canme4u: me just dey peep through window. shocked tongue shocked grin wink wink shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss

[s]advertise your products on www.just2ok.com free of charge[/s]

grin cheesy. Uno go kill person with laugj

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
texaco1: I remember vividly well when I raise this issuE of people asking the same question over and over again almost 10months ago.I was vehemently attacked by the same people now complaining about it now they said if I know too much that I should keep shut. I said it that someday someone will comeout and ask where aliexpress is.
I still maintain that the best you can do is either you answer them accordingly, direct them to season1 via correct link, ignore them or do nothing.
PEACE...

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
texaco1: I remember vividly well when I raise this issuE of people asking the same question over and over again almost 10months ago.I was vehemently attacked by the same people now complaining about it now they said if I know too much that I should keep shut. I said it that someday someone will comeout and ask where aliexpress is.

No vex boss. Just forgive our bosses, we are new faces here. Please we need your advise. Not everybody can import and we should join funds to get good at cheap prices gave birth to idea of joining force to get created x7. I guess your advise gave birth to kobomart. I dough my cap even if I no wear any boss.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Those interested in wedding gowns and accessories, I think ''www.lightinthebox ehm ehm dat's all'' is your best bet than aliexpress
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
We can create a kinda group in all states. Just my opinion.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
mayorall:

grin cheesy. Uno go kill person with laugj

locheesysmiley 8-) shocked o: shocked I dey loyal oooooo, boss how your day sir?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
yemi2plus: We can create a kinda group in all states. Just my opinion.

That's kobomart.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Canme4u:

locheesysmiley 8-) shocked o: shocked I dey loyal oooooo, boss how your day sir?

We dey tank God. How biz

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
mayorall:

That's kobomart.
Under Construction.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onyichick(f): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
9free: Those interested in wedding gowns and accessories, I think ''www.lightinthebox ehm ehm dat's all'' is your best bet than aliexpress
d link is not opening o!abeg check it again
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
mayorall:

We dey tank God. How biz

Alhamdulillah.

8-)8-)8-)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.