Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001829 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
The item with this tracking number RC259777299HK was shipped to it destination (Nigeria) on 12 Dec. When did you purchased the item and when did the seller shipped and sent the tracking number to you? Answer this questions.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by booblacain(m): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
yemi2plus:
Yes. But I can't think of the page now, beside, I have answered this question above.

pls like i said, ignore that request sir. My phone can be really embarrasing (pretty slow).;(

I'm sorry to say this but I think you're confused.

I only suggested jewelry as an item that you can buy and re-sell with above 100% profit. There are other items you can also buy and re-sell. Items like memory card, flash pen e.t.c.

Don't import items because other are doing same, create the market first. Sleep over it and think of what item will sell fast/better in your area.

hahaha. Do I really sound confused? I'm sorry if I come across as such. I ve not definitly made up my mind on the jewelries. All I am trying to do is to gather up as much info as I can on it to see if it is worth it. The tablet pc was a more definite choice for me but since you 'suggested' the jewelries, I don't see any bad in checking them out. I'm still researching the tab pcs and even the flash you ve just suggested, I ll also look into. It is my first time and so I believe leaving my options open for now will be a good business sense, or what do you think sir?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
PEREZGOLD:
More also I find it diffcult to track two of my goods shipped by DHL, the response is that item not found on the tracking page.. Can somebody help me to track it- 1815985002, 4254245200.
I just tracked this two numbers and no item with the tracking number is on dhl's database. Kindly contact the seller to send you the correct tracking number or open a dispute. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
booblacain:

pls like i said, ignore that request sir. My phone can be really embarrasing (pretty slow).

hahaha. Do I realy sound confused. I'm sorry if I come across as that. I ve not definitly made up my mind on the jewelries. All I am trying to do is to gather up as much info as I can on it to see if it is worth it. The tablet pc was a more definite choice for me but since you 'suggested' the jewelries, I don't see any bad in checking them out. I'm still researching the tab pcs and even the flash you ve just suggested, I ll also look into. It is my first time and so I believe leaving my options open for now will be a good business sense, or what do you think sir?
it's not a bad idea.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by booblacain(m): 12:24am On Dec 27, 2013
yemi2plus:
it's not a bad idea.

good bro.

I am aware that this is a shipping thread and so I do not feel comfortable in continueing to derail. I will now take my time to go thru the season 1 link that you gave me. Hopefully, if I ve questions arising from there, I am free to ask further.

It is trully a great delight and encouragement to see people like you take your time to be this helpful. You and and others in the thread are a true blessing. Thanks a million times over. God bless you bro.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 2:06am On Dec 27, 2013
PEREZGOLD: Thanks. I have mail her on the order page but her response is that she did not think I purchased anything from her store or have my record as a buyer. What can I do? This the tracking number- RC259777299HK[ Hongkoing post]. now that I have less than 5days to receive the item. Can I open a dispute? Somebody help!!!!! More also I find it diffcult to track two of my goods shipped by DHL, the response is that item not found on the tracking page.. Can somebody help me to track it- 1815985002, 4254245200.

The HK item is in transit, what do you mean by having less than 5 days to receive it?. When did you get this dhl tracking number?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stephenoye65(m): 2:17am On Dec 27, 2013
I need a mini laptop or at least pentium 4,or used toks not more than 10k.if u have to sell,pls reply.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 2:51am On Dec 27, 2013
stephenoye65: I need a mini laptop or at least pentium 4,or used toks not more than 10k.if u have to sell,pls reply.

grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 7:05am On Dec 27, 2013
stephenoye65: I need a mini laptop or at least pentium 4,or used toks not more than 10k.if u have to sell,pls reply.
What configuration do you have in mind?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stephenoye65(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2013
mayorall:

Bro,why u dey laugh me now!Seriously,i need one.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2013
Good Morning everyone in the house and was your night?

Who knows how much a Digital Camera with the following configuration cost in Nigeria, 16MP, 2 - 3 Inches screen size, 8X Optical Zoom, support micro SD card of upto 32gb, video recording with inbuilt mouth piece? Please, your reply will be well appreciated.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stephenoye65(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2013
yemi2plus:
The one that i can use to trade forex and binary.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stephenoye65(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2013
yemi2plus:
The one dt i can use to trade forex nd binary.Download nd watch films,just simple things like that.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thewarrior72: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2013
I love this thread, but the down side of it is, I can't go true all this pages from one to 3 hundred.,
So In case I ask a question that had been treated, u guys should answer me please
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2013
mayorall:

Bad Boss
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 27, 2013
the warrior72: I love this thread, but the down side of it is, I can't go true all this pages from one to 3 hundred.,
So In case I ask a question that had been treated, u guys should answer me please

Try to read season 1 and the first 20 to 30pages of season 2 bro..it will really help you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2013
Soyedele1:

Try to read season 1 and the first 20 to 30pages of season 2 bro..it will really help you
gbam. Or I can sell e-book for you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onyichick(f): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2013
gud morning everyone.reading dis thread has opened my eyes n mind am rily happy to have opened dis link.I want to knw if its cool to import wedding gowns n open a bridal shop.anyone wit experience shld pls help a sista out.pls I Need advice.tanx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2013
onyichick: gud morning everyone.reading dis thread has opened my eyes n mind am rily happy to have opened dis link.I want to knw if its cool to import wedding gowns n open a bridal shop.anyone wit experience shld pls help a sista out.pls I Nurse advice.tanx

Check sellers feedbacks, communicate, then import a piece as sample first. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onyichick(f): 10:26am On Dec 27, 2013
mayorall:

Check sellers feedbacks, communicate, then import a piece as sample first. Goodluck.
tanx I appreciate
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2013
yemi2plus: Good Morning everyone in the house and was your night?

Who knows how much a Digital Camera with the following configuration cost in Nigeria, 16MP, 2 - 3 Inches screen size, 8X Optical Zoom, support micro SD card of upto 32gb, video recording with inbuilt mouth piece? Please, your reply will be well appreciated.
Make una answer na? I won import one for about 10k via dhl, I won know if e too cost.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
yemi2plus:
Make una answer na? I won import one for about 10k via dhl, I won know if e too cost.

check olx,tradestable, pricecheck, kongam Jumia to get idea of its price..thats what I normally do if i wanna know a price of something.. U r importing from china or usa?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
Soyedele1:

check olx,tradestable, pricecheck, kongam Jumia to get idea of its price..thats what I normally do if i wanna know a price of something.. U r importing from china or usa?
Thanks. China.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Pls can anyone help me with link/links to good and affordable power banks on aliexpress, and also what should I look out for if i wanna buy
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
yemi2plus:
Thanks. China.

Why cant you check USA(ebay, amazon) for good cameras like Sony, Canon etc
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Soyedele1:

Why cant you check USA(ebay, amazon) for good cameras like Sony, Canon etc
I'll check them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jonescyras(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
yemi2plus:
I'll check them.
Check out for CANON eos 1100d!.....I'm about to order mine!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thewarrior72: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=Soyedele1]

Try to read season 1 and the first 20 to 30pages of season 2 bro..it will really help you[/quote

Ok, thanks I will try to read it& do aliexpress accept verve ATM from first bank?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chuqudy(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Is aliexpress still accepting gtb master card and the uba card. I heard that they have stopped accepting them. Which ones are u guys using now?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
chuqudy: Is aliexpress still accepting gtb master card and the uba card. I heard that they have stopped accepting them. Which ones are u guys using now?
They still accept both.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=the warrior72][/quote]
why not read it first before asking question. Anyways, I don't think they accept verve card. You can try FirstBank MasterCard instead. Goodluck.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hey guys, has anyone bought External DVD writer on AE? I just want to ask about their durability. I don't want to place my discretion on the feedback of people who havent started using theirs before leaving feedback. I'd appreciate links.
Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.