Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001878 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2013
GrAnDwEeZ: my ogas plz help is needed here. .i ordered some stuffs on d 6th of dec n got d trackin no immediately. .til now itz stil not trackable. .contacted d seller afta abt 10days afta shippin. He said its bcuz of d festive season dat those workin in d postoffice wld b very busy and may not have time to update. Now itz more than 20dayz n i reminded him again.he said d stuffs has b3 dat it'll go through series of checkin. Got a mail now. Found out he has extended d delivery date without my concent .my ogas here plz wah do u think i should do

What shipping company did he use?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2013
Soyedele1:

Doing business with people far away, payment and sending issues and how to get online buyers to trust online sellers
Most profitable way....gain the trust of each other....to a length...that the seller we ask u can you sell for me in ur country and pay me when you sell the ptoduct finish.....am working on this ........not a trick ....but to b sincere
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2013
GrAnDwEeZ: my ogas plz help is needed here. .i ordered some stuffs on d 6th of dec n got d trackin no immediately. .til now itz stil not trackable. .contacted d seller afta abt 10days afta shippin. He said its bcuz of d festive season dat those workin in d postoffice wld b very busy and may not have time to update. Now itz more than 20dayz n i reminded him again.he said d stuffs has b3 dat it'll go through series of checkin. Got a mail now. Found out he has extended d delivery date without my concent .my ogas here plz wah do u think i should do
Did you check the sellers feedback.....extending the delivery date .......is sometin else....am sure even if you reach an agrement with ur seller now...the seller gonna change the tracking n0 given to you.beta you open dispute man.. get a good seller with good feedback..gbam
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ellarry(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2013
The 6 digit token applies to transactions on local sites QED.okay tnx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by femi9naija(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2013
Xtfield:

Try oandogadgetsdotcom. They are very reliable and handle any order from $1 upwards
Thanks. I'll check them out.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tolite22(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2013
Tolite22: I stumbled on this thread during my research for a 'Small Scale Importation Business' and it proved to be very useful. However, due to the long, winding and often disjointed conversations in the thread, I was tempted to give up a couple of times.

The truth is, it is VERY difficult for a newcomer to this topic to follow up with the ideas and knowledge shared on this thread. Lest we have all forgotten, this information-packed thread is over 400 pages long and contains over 4,500 comments. How many people can find the patience to read all that? And even when they finish reading everything, there are more comments being added every single day!

So, I have decided to offer my final and published article as an introductory course for people who want to join the conversation on this thread. Reading the article will bring them up to speed and save them the long hours it took me to read everything from Season 1.

You don't have to worry, I'm not one of those trying to peddle an eBook. The article is very detailed and is totally FREE. It should take you less than 20 minutes to digest and it contains many of the key pieces of info shared here.

You can read it at: http://www.smallstarter.com/browse-ideas/internet-business/how-to-start-a-small-scale-importation-business-in-africa

Of course, I'll be looking forward to your feedback. Do you think the article captured all the MAJOR points and keys to success in this business?

Thanks!

colonel20:
Great site! Engaging. Thanks for the share.

Colonel20, thanks for the kind feedback. I really appreciate it!

cool
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2013
mayorall:

No vex boss. Just forgive our bosses, we are new faces here. Please we need your advise. Not everybody can import and we should join funds to get good at cheap prices gave birth to idea of joining force to get created x7. I guess your advise gave birth to kobomart. I dough my cap even if I no wear any boss.
chairman, I have always said it but people don't seem to get it or understand my point. Not everyone can be an importer ,kindly read through all my posts on this thread,most of the time I just peep and read. Because what you read today is what u will read tomorrow. I love ur concept of x7 but the truth people will prefer to buy 1 than join you to buy 100.it has to do with the nigerian factor and african mentality of wanting to be the overall boss,whereas business don't grow that way,even now I am in the process of sharing my business with people in nigeria to make my services better,they make money I too make mine. This importation is a multi billion naira line that has numerous business opportunities. I am surprised that people that have even imported from aliexpress still come here to ask people to do tracking for them,these are little little things that makes new comers believe that there is no need to knowledge improvement. Last month I raised another issue that no new ideas was been discussed people didn't take it serious,it is obvious most people are losing interest in this thread simply because nothing new is discussed. For example for almost 6 months now no one has discussed any other market apart from china and aliexpress whereas some other asian countries are beginning to rival china effectively. Even on this thread there is ample business which is glaringly clear ,all people need to do is sit down and think,the bottom line is you don't have to buy or import goods to make money in this importation business it is all about ideas.

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2013
onyichick: d link is not opening o!abeg check it again
add .com to it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sleekd(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2013
sapienman:

Hey bro, what's up with your item shipped via singapore post?

Good morning.
No update since 16th.. I dnt even know what to do, checked nipost(to see weda d tin don reach, but notin showed up)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2013
texaco1: chairman, I have always said it but people don't seem to get it or understand my point. Not everyone can be an importer ,kindly read through all my posts on this thread,most of the time I just peep and read. Because what you read today is what u will read tomorrow. I love ur concept of x7 but the truth people will prefer to buy 1 than join you to buy 100.it has to do with the nigerian factor and african mentality of wanting to be the overall boss,whereas business don't grow that way,even now I am in the process of sharing my business with people in nigeria to make my services better,they make money I too make mine. This importation is a multi billion naira line that has numerous business opportunities. I am surprised that people that have even imported from aliexpress still come here to ask people to do tracking for them,these are little little things that makes new comers believe that there is no need to knowledge improvement. Last month I raised another issue that no new ideas was been discussed people didn't take it serious,it is obvious most people are losing interest in this thread simply because nothing new is discussed. For example for almost 6 months now no one has discussed any other market apart from china and aliexpress whereas some other asian countries are beginning to rival china effectively. Even on this thread there is ample business which is glaringly clear ,all people need to do is sit down and think,the bottom line is you don't have to buy or import goods to make money in this importation business it is all about ideas.
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2013
sleekd:
No update since 16th.. I dnt even know what to do, checked nipost(to see weda d tin don reach, but notin showed up)
Open dispute na.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sleekd(m): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
yemi2plus:
Open dispute na.
The last update was on 16th (the first was 10th:received package,blah blah blah. The second was on the 16th:despatched to oversees country NG..transporting)
M guessing the problem is from sing post
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chuqudy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
If I make importation through EMS, do I have to go to their office in Lagos to claim my goods or do they have branches through out the 36 states.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
sleekd:

Mine was shipped on the 18th and nothing at all don show for the site.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tspun(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
i went to first bank to apply for a mastercard and they ask me if it is FIRSTCASH NAIRA MASTERCARD or THE FIRST STANDARD MASTERCARD i need, pls those of you using firstbank mastercard which of the option did you choose?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
sapienman:

sleekd:
The last update was on 16th (the first was 10th:received package,blah blah blah. The second was on the 16th:despatched to oversees country NG..transporting)
M guessing the problem is from sing post
sapienman:

Then, I think the problem is from the shipping company; the persons incharge of updating the location and movement of items. Let's pray things get better after the Special Holiday.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
texaco1: chairman, I have always said it but people don't seem to get it or understand my point. Not everyone can be an importer ,kindly read through all my posts on this thread,most of the time I just peep and read. Because what you read today is what u will read tomorrow. I love ur concept of x7 but the truth people will prefer to buy 1 than join you to buy 100.it has to do with the nigerian factor and african mentality of wanting to be the overall boss,whereas business don't grow that way,even now I am in the process of sharing my business with people in nigeria to make my services better,they make money I too make mine. This importation is a multi billion naira line that has numerous business opportunities. I am surprised that people that have even imported from aliexpress still come here to ask people to do tracking for them,these are little little things that makes new comers believe that there is no need to knowledge improvement. Last month I raised another issue that no new ideas was been discussed people didn't take it serious,it is obvious most people are losing interest in this thread simply because nothing new is discussed. For example for almost 6 months now no one has discussed any other market apart from china and aliexpress whereas some other asian countries are beginning to rival china effectively. Even on this thread there is ample business which is glaringly clear ,all people need to do is sit down and think,the bottom line is you don't have to buy or import goods to make money in this importation business it is all about ideas.

Well said boss.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
sleekd:

Once your goods is shipped, and the destination is right, you don't have any problem with the shipper, no one can control the shipment or the shipping company.mso cool down for your goods to be delivered.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Sobrit(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
addictiv: [size=14pt]Pls what's kobomart all abt?[/size]
if you have followed this thread from midway in this season 2, u'd know how it all started here. Kobomart is now a coy which is an offshoot of this thread. Through partnership by interested mini importers here, ideas and resources where pulled together and kobomart Enterprises was formed. The rest na story. www.kobomart.com.ng
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Sobrit(m): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
9free:
Change the ''ehm ehm dat's all'' part to dot com and you are good to go.
#The fear of spambot is the begining of wisdom in NL#
lol, even you oga
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Sobrit(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
chuqudy: If I make importation through EMS, do I have to go to their office in Lagos to claim my goods or do they have branches through out the 36 states.
offices nationwide in conjuction wth post offices. I dont knw if its d endemic corruption or what, some charge again to release goods
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
KoboMart Should update their "delivery information" na.. angry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by darmochy1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
Good day everyone. Hope business is moving well.
Kudos to everyone pouring out their mind to assist their colleagues. Seeing the number of people that need assistance on this business, I've been inspired to put up a blog to assist the newbies. On this blog, I dish out free tips about my experience on importation business.

You can check it out at http://MiniImportationGuide..com The blog is just 2 weeks' old and I'm determined to commit to it fulltime. It is my own way of giving back to the society.

Contributions and questions are welcome from those that visit the site. All the best.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by akokite: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
mayorall:

That's the beginning of end of created. They wanna stop X7 and start producing A7. That's a crap. Anyway, I used the whole night to source for another option. I got one more better than created x7 but a little costlier than x7. I will start that next year.
compliments of the season my yoga.pls keep us informed about the new tab so we can do group purchases
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by akokite: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
Does Chrisvicmall ship containers to Nigeria .Minimum order qty for particularly product is one container and since it is Alibaba I will need CVM because they don't accept moneygram. pls oga mayorall can you bail me out with the info
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
we all start importation from somewhere ........if you have your money in large .....is not compulsory you join a team
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MissLeslie(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2013

bro your head dey dere,i don know you since season one!you mostly deal with import from US,if you have any useful info,dont forget to share with us ooo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fame12k(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
Miss Leslie:

bro your head dey dere,i don know you since season one!you mostly deal with import from US,if you have any useful info,dont forget to share with us ooo

Y not add oga texaco1 to your FOLLOWING LIST, so u can see his updates.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
fame12k:

Y not add oga texaco1 to your FOLLOWING LIST, so u can see his updates.

nah new name lolz....the guy wan beg for something be that grin grin grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fame12k(m): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
akokite: Does Chrisvicmall ship containers to Nigeria .Minimum order qty for particularly product is one container and since it is Alibaba I will need CVM because they don't accept moneygram. pls oga mayorall can you bail me out with the info

y not talk directly to chrisvicmall, go to d link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1328960/chrisvicmall-nairaland-customer-service
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Sobrit(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
2s£xy:
KoboMart Should update their "delivery information" na.. angry
i didnt get you sir!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nbolaji(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
texaco1::

chairman, I have always said it but people don't seem to get it or understand my point. Not everyone can be an importer ,kindly read through all my posts on this thread,most of the time I just peep and read. Because what you read today is what u will read tomorrow. I love ur concept of x7 but the truth people will prefer to buy 1 than join you to buy 100.it has to do with the nigerian factor and african mentality of wanting to be the overall boss,whereas business don't grow that way,even now I am in the process of sharing my business with people in nigeria to make my services better,they make money I too make mine. This importation is a multi billion naira line that has numerous business opportunities. I am surprised that people that have even imported from aliexpress still come here to ask people to do tracking for them,these are little little things that makes new comers believe that there is no need to knowledge improvement. Last month I raised another issue that no new ideas was been discussed people didn't take it serious,it is obvious most people are losing interest in this thread simply because nothing new is discussed. For example for almost 6 months now no one has discussed any other market apart from china and aliexpress whereas some other asian countries are beginning to rival china effectively. Even on this thread there is ample business which is glaringly clear ,all people need to do is sit down and think,the bottom line is you don't have to buy or import goods to make money in this importation business it is all about ideas.
well said boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.