Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1006208 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by addictiv(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
yemi2plus: We can write an Open Letter to Companies in Nigeria to step up services related to that of Escrow. Companies like Interswitch, MasterCard, Verified by Visa and other. A buyer will choose which type of card to buy the seller with, once the buyer recieves the items in good condition he confirm order recieve. But the problem I see here is trust with the buyers. Some buyers might recieve the goods and still choose to play around.
Nice..buh what of folks who dont have master card n d likes.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
please this escrow of a thing a broad topic on its own, we might even need to open a new thread as to get other Nigerians involved since we are setting up a company.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Greetings house.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
1. customising silicone rubber wristbands

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
waiting
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by addictiv(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
mayorall: waiting
Nice one boss...

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chukabiz(m): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
mayorall: my business ideas.

1. customising silicone rubber wristbands

Thanks to boss da8ivd who taught us this, you can customise wristbands for schools, events, departments, churches and now the election is around the corner in some states in Nigeria, we can meet politicians, chairman, senators etc. This wriatband is virtually good and useful for campaigns. customisation of wristbands bring at least 100% profits.depending on quantity. customised 1,000 pieces with less than #50,000. selling at #150. Thats 150*1000= #150,000. that's 200% gain.

Very nice idea

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kentochi(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kentochi(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
The idea is not bad at all.@Mayorall.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
we've spent more than 3 hours already. we only got a point from issue one. now on the second, come up with ideas friends, abi una no they sell things?. wetin una dey import?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
mr Dav8id also gave the idea of customised wristwatches and slap bands not forgetting stainless steel pin badges. This customised wristbands can be gotten from both the china market and us market according to my research.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
well for me. Am doing the us market right now. About to start the china market. I deal with phones especially blackberries
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chukabiz(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
I suggest we also talk about how to get goods direct from factories..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
scon-p:
well for me. Am doing the us market right now. About to start the china market. I deal with phones especially blackberries

expantiate on price and and profits.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Chukabiz: I suggest we also talk about how to get goods direct from factories..

number four.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
[size=14pt]salute![/size]......multi-billion ideas!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
beatsbug: [size=14pt]salute![/size]......multi-billion ideas!

boss. throw something nah
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
mayorall:

boss. throw something nah
on the ESCROW thing, that's a big time lots of capital required project! But its 100% achieveable an i love that idea! A lot![size=18pt] i sugest a whatspp group for easy communication, trust me its easier[/size]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by PEREZGOLD(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
I think this is a welcome idea and an eyes opening to all Nigerians that this can be possible. We don't have evil nationa,but evil people. It is when the evil people is more than the good people that is when we have evil nation. Let us go on and hold on to our vision they can not out numbered the good people here. Say something to move this idea forward!!!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
yemi2plus:

Then, I think the problem is from the shipping company; the persons incharge of updating the location and movement of items. Let's pray things get better after the Special Holiday.

I think so, too.

What special holiday abeg?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
beatsbug: on the ESCROW thing, that's a big time lots of capital required project! But its 100% achieveable an i love that idea! A lot![size=18pt] i sugest a whatspp group for easy communication, trust me its easier[/size]

yes boss. its a special discussion.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
more biz ideas. we are going to 10 o.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
GrAnDwEeZ: china post

Alright. I've used China post 3 times and they always delivered in about 26 days.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
yemi2plus: We can write an Open Letter to Companies in Nigeria to step up services related to that of Escrow. Companies like Interswitch, MasterCard, Verified by Visa and other. A buyer will choose which type of card to buy the seller with, once the buyer recieves the items in good condition he confirm order recieve. But the problem I see here is trust with the buyers. Some buyers might recieve the goods and still choose to play around.

@the bolded.

That will not be a major problem that will hinder the success of this program. Just like it's been done on aliexpress,the seller must make sure that he/she issues the buyer with a tracking number which helps a lot in determining the condition and location of the item sent.

In this state,if a buyer tries playing tricks on a sincere seller,the case will be forwarded to the officials who will also track and confirm if the item has been recieved or not.

If recieved,money will be released to the seller asap.

Stand to be corrected though.....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nice business idea... wink
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
princeuk21: Nice business idea... wink

waiting for yours boss. oga at the top.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Asemo11(m): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
oga marool u like that ur wrist band idea oh
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Asemo11(m): 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
suvercash I sight u oh
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 12:26am On Dec 30, 2013
I tried to send u wahtsapp message but e no dey go.
kentochi: The idea is not bad at all.@Mayorall.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Xtfield(m): 5:25am On Dec 30, 2013
If the escrow committee starts work, State offices will be the next thing. Since goods are sent to different states, a buyer with a genuine complaint will be required to contact the state office within a specified time (let's say 48 hours) after receipt of goods to show that his specifications have not been met. The State office will be required to forward a report to the head office within a specified time on their findings. This way, we protect sellers from dubious buyers. Just a suggestion. Open to modification. Thanks all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oskaaay(m): 5:49am On Dec 30, 2013
Importation business is really rocking and just got a pay am using for festive season from my past imported tablets biz. Anyway you may also like to have a view of how to become a visa/travel/hotel booking agents with less than 20k in Nigeria with my free report at www. openinformations. com.ng/2013/12/how-to-become-visa-processingtravel.html (070 6605 2228)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 6:20am On Dec 30, 2013
Xtfield: If the escrow committee starts work, State offices will be the next thing. Since goods are sent to different states, a buyer with a genuine complaint will be required to contact the state office within a specified time (let's say 48 hours) after receipt of goods to show that his specifications have not been met. The State office will be required to forward a report to the head office within a specified time on their findings. This way, we protect sellers from dubious buyers. Just a suggestion. Open to modification. Thanks all.

Good idea boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.