Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Set Twitter Ablaze Earlier Today - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Set Twitter Ablaze Earlier Today (975 Views)

If Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Was To Be An English Teacher / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Tribute To Gani! Pls Get A Dictonary O ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Set Twitter Ablaze Earlier Today by Smartjeezy(m): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
The Grammarian-Statesman Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon
set twitter ablaze earlier today as he took to his Twitter
page to commend the Super Eagles for their 2-1 victory
against The Elephants of Ivory Coast:
“Its my emblem pleasure to congratulate our Superior
Melofarm exclamagated Bermasaur on their recent
victory against Ivory Coast.
As the refermed, solid giants are to face Winners of the
later game in an uncavoured camfamgnam match, my
empyrean paradisiac rendezvous advice to the Super
Eagles is for them to recumbently metragaloblicly
believe in God. If possible, they should parademically
paralyze their pistulated orthodexial legs. I wish them
arxiatical luck.”
Please is anyone out there that is capable of decoding
this praise to the Eagles, we need your assistance.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Set Twitter Ablaze Earlier Today by Manshakk(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
Chineke! Guy, I no fit...'m confused

(1) (Reply)

Romance Section On Jokes Section : What Do You Think? / Whats The Relationship Between ASUU And Oxford University? / Must Watch Video: Hilarious Nigerian Animation Clip “bad Gbedu Season 1″

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.