Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,465 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Don't Hid Your Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Hid Your Feelings (618 Views)

Express Your Feelings. / How To Reveal Your Feelings / How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Hid Your Feelings by Grendel(m): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2013
Hi Nairalander
My name is Grendel. I meet a lady on Twoo network about two weeks ago, we became friends and very closed. She gave me her number and I called her once just to hear her voice. Though she is single, but all this while she has never told me she likes my seance of humor or have interest In me.
This week mOnday when we started chatting I told her Dat am married and I hav I kid. Guess what? She was mad. She said why are my chatting with her all this while?
Since then she has stop responding to me.
Pls, what should I do?
Good advice please
Re: Don't Hid Your Feelings by BlackPeni5: 10:23am On Feb 06, 2013
Grendel: Hi Nairalander
My name is Grendel. I meet a lady on Twoo network about two weeks ago, we became friends and very closed. She gave me her number and I called her once just to hear her voice. Though she is single, but all this while she has never told me she likes my seance of humor or have interest In me.
This week mOnday when we started chatting I told her Dat am married and I hav I kid. Guess what? She was mad. She said why are my chatting with her all this while?
Since then she has stop responding to me.
Pls, what should I do?
Good advice please

I also dont like your seanse of humor

If you are married with a kid, wetin concern you with yahoo yahoo babe.

If you were lying about it either...it shows lack of confidence in yourself.
Re: Don't Hid Your Feelings by Grendel(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2013
@peni .... You are wanted cry
Re: Don't Hid Your Feelings by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
OP if u are married, why then are u lookin for her? And if u are not, what kinda joke was that... Guess it was ur good sense of humor?

Let her be men... U aint got shiiiiiiit......
Re: Don't Hid Your Feelings by greedie1(f): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2013
wat should u do?? leave her!! its dat simple
Re: Don't Hid Your Feelings by Sijo01(f): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
Lol @replies.
@op, are you truly married?
Re: Don't Hid Your Feelings by 190theclown: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
rolls wheelbarrow across thread!

(1) (Reply)

That Is The Woman/man I Would Have Settle-down With Or Married / Guys And Ladies Help / "Still Single And Looking Forward To Getting Married?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.