Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Google Adsense - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense (18540 Views)

3 Unbelievable Reasons Why You Need Google Adsense Now / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Google Adsense Running On My Wapka Site What Did You Think Webmaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Adsense by internetpo(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2008
thanx my2 cents. thanks
Re: Google Adsense by webwrangla: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2008
Interested in google adsense ,webdesigns etc
visit www.dzenhost.com or www.dzenhost.net wink wink
Re: Google Adsense by blogtech(m): 10:31am On Jan 18, 2008
Obeus is it program like google adsense,i really want to know about this progamme!
How about it?
Re: Google Adsense by cashstream: 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2008
What is Obeus Adsense?

post the url please!
Re: Google Adsense by Demsy(m): 6:28am On Jan 31, 2008
Adsense Users
lets compare income, or you may find the income of others by following the link below:
http://www.thewebmasters..com/

Lets roll,
Re: Google Adsense by patdee: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2008
hello nairalanders can anyone in the house give me info on how to go about with google adsense.i have a blog but i dont know how to place information on my blog and how to register with google adsense.i would be very grateful for reply.my email is patrickukueje7@gmail.com
Re: Google Adsense by afrinets(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2008
Hello,
Why not try web publishing with Google adsense! You get paid displaying ads on your site. With adsense the minimum cost per click is $0.01cent and maximum of $67.00 for a click. let assume you generate 300 clicks daily on keywords of like $5 a click=$1,500.00!!!
The current cost of ready to go adsense website of high paying keywords with us is N35,000. Services include domain, hosting, design, optimization and search enines submission. you need not do any research for contents hence we do all. the more site you have the more money you make! The leader of internet marketing in Nigeria, Awele Odigo owns over 300 google adsense websites and make over $10,000 daily!
To see google adsense cost per click for every keyword visit: http://www.keywordcountry.com
For more details write: alphahcom247@gmail.com
Re: Google Adsense by mjay(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2008
GOOGLE ADSENSE : Please if you have ever profited from google adsense, please speak out here. Is the bussiness real?? Can one invest in it profitably?? Please advise needed before i jump into another wonderbank like programme.
Re: Google Adsense by afrinets(m): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2008
Hello,
Web publishing has been the financial getway to many internet marketers. web publishing with google adsense has no doubt since ever. you get paid instantly for any click on google ads on your site. all keywords has cost per click (CPC) it ranges from $0.1-$67.00 depends on the keywords. you can make as much money as possible depends on the traffic to your site. let assume you generate 300 clicks daily on keywords of like $5 a click you have automatically make $1,500.00!!!
The secret of success with google adsense is only to apply the most high paying keyords to your site. google remains the richest internet firm today. to see prices of keywords visit: http://www.keywordcountry.com
To get started i can provide for you websites with contents at lower price. services will include domain, hosting, design and optimization.
you dont need make any research hense it comes with contents of high paying keyword. l can offer this to you for N35,000 each a google adsense site. the more site you have the more money you make! Awele Odigo who is Nigerians internet leader has over 300 websites and make over $10,000 daily with adsense.
For details contact me on: alphahcom247@gmail.com
Re: Google Adsense by mjay(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2008
you did not answer my question, you are only posting an autorespond reply. if you got something to say pls reply asap. 08033093741
Re: Google Adsense by bodik(m): 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2008
eretfgt
Re: Google Adsense by afrinets(m): 7:20am On Feb 12, 2008
l m sure your question has been answer better! you can then try it.
Re: Google Adsense by Skywalker5(m): 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2008
Hello I need help in Blog.I need to know how Nigerians Bloggers do get them and which mode of payment?Is adsense the only one rendering the service?which one again

I need help finding a blog site that shows like a normail website like
www.abc.com not www.abc..com

Your reply will be appreciated
Re: Google Adsense by money2008: 9:53am On Feb 20, 2008
This question is for some smart information tech. guru guys or ladies out there. So have any one cracked the code on how to click on your ads and not get noticed. Is against google policy but look at it this way. Google is a billion dollar business, they make so much money a day that the whole nigeria can not finish in a day. So lets share some of their profits.

Any one got the secret, post it on this thread.

Peace
Re: Google Adsense by Binary(m): 10:32am On Feb 20, 2008
Money2008 or wat so ever u called urself, why dont u mind ur own business and leave google alone?
Why dont yoy think how u can also make money from the net instead of think bad thing. We Nigerians Rejected that ideal. BE A GOOD NIGERIAN. grin
Re: Google Adsense by chosenone4(m): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2008
good
Re: Google Adsense by afrinets(m): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2008
money2008, you are a begginner in google adsense. l bet, if you always click on your own adsense ads, your account will be disabled in less than 48hrs. do you kn that google applies the most expensive cookies no one can buy in order to track invalid clicks?
Never try it!!!
Re: Google Adsense by Skywalker5(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2008
stevejjezz:

visit 2ip.com for a good website or blogsite

Is that what u use? Plz enlighten me more.I am a rookie in the blogging stuff and i dont ant to make mistakes at all. Will ur blog show like a normal website.how do i register for adsense?
Re: Google Adsense by goldlink(m): 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2008
you can earn money running adsense in blogs, use www.blogger.com or www., yes your blog will show like a normal website, you can take a look at the two blog addresses that appear under this post.
Re: Google Adsense by munoo: 9:11am On Mar 09, 2008
do you know that people are making a fortune in this google adsense program, make a fortune with all the secrets of making it big, it is free to join all you have to do is send IM INTERESTED to muno_inc@yahoo.com
and wait for my reply
it is time to make a good fortune with this google adsense program
Re: Google Adsense by ishow2005(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2008
why not check out www.ishow2004..com to see some write on how to set up blog and some links to guide you as well.

www.ishow2004..com
Re: Google Adsense by diana7: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2008
offscourse its absolutely FREE
Re: Google Adsense by Thenetwork: 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2008
At sedo you could make hundreds and thousands of naira monthly wth there domain parking system, which is a better alternatve to google adsense.

HOW IT WORK

Register a domain name with them for less than $7.00 or elsewhere and make it avalable for sale at there webite for free. in your account created witrh them you can now decide to participate in there parking program

Visit: http://sedo.com/main.php3?language=us&partnerid=38279 for detail

Need help contact info@thenetworker.biz
Re: Google Adsense by ishow2005(m): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2008
Google AdSense Case Study check www.ishow2004..com
Re: Google Adsense by rasidi(m): 6:17am On Apr 11, 2008
rasidi-thanks, seun thanks for your voice, the adsense registeration is too streneous. Assistance needed please !
Re: Google Adsense by leadway1: 5:18am On May 10, 2008
Dear felow narialander, i am new to this issues of google adsense, i have a blog site already, i have been trying to sign for google adsense but all the post code i summited was rejeted , i leaved here in lagos . please i need someone to help out of this delay
reply to trustdpath@yahoo.com
Re: Google Adsense by leadway1: 5:25am On May 10, 2008
concerning the issue of parking i;m interested in going into it but i do understand that before you are allow to park, you have to havee at least 2-5 domains secondly i a newbie so i don;t have any means of paying for ant online trasaction plase i nedd help on how to pay and accept patment online
tustdpatgh@yahoo.com
Re: Google Adsense by bestcomm(m): 3:16pm On May 10, 2008
Dear Lovely Nairalanders,

I would love to announce to you that we now have materials on desk for sale that can help you on Internet marketing basically on GOOGLE ADSENSE.

Books Tittles
1. 236viral-video-cash:This mainly teaches you how you can make money online uploading videos to a secret site which am not going to reveal to you here, and also how you can get massive traffic from those videos uploaded.
2. Adsense Revenue Exposed: As I have told you earlier this books basically made for anyone who wants to go into blogging. Inside this book you would realize many secrets beside adsense, which are exposed by top bloggers.
3. Adsense Profit Pump: In this Ebook you would come across many secrets, which would help you build good traffic for your site, which was compiled, by one of the top online SEO.
4. Tube Traffic: Hot New Marketing Tactic Revealed: How To Get Thousands (Or Even Millions) Of Visitors To Your Sites With Free Online Video Sites Such As YouTube and MySpace.
5. Search Engines Revealed: How You Can Finally Achieve Top Search Engine Rankings. Search Engine Optimization Strategies Revealed.
6. The Rich Jerk: Who the Hell is this "Rich Jerk"? I’m the real deal. Whether you like it or not, you want to be rich like me, otherwise you wouldn't be here. I'm sure you already know that there are thousands of "get rich quick" programs on the Internet today. You’ve probably even bought some of them yourself. Well, are you impressed with them? I’m not. Not even close. What proof do these losers have of their earnings? That they make a few thousand dollars a month? Big deal. I make millions. And my income is so automatic, it would make you sick. I’m the guy you see driving down the street in a Ferrari with the top down, and you think to yourself, "What an ass!" And you know what? You’re right. But so what? Do you really think I value your opinion? I’m a Rich Jerk, so I couldn’t care less. I’m not here to make friends. I’m here to show you EXACTLY how I make millions.
7. Bloggers Guide To Profits: You How To Shift Your Business Into 5th Gear With The Untapped Power Of Bogs And Harness The Power Of Blogging To Mass-Market Your Sales Message To Thousands Of Readers Who Build Your Sales Base From The Ground Up.
8. 345 Ready To Go Adsense Websites: A whopping collection of 345 Adsense ready web sites, complete with multiple articles for each web site; keywords, and each site is already optimized so you can start making Adsense income immediately! A complete plug and play system.

If you have interest on any of this EBOOKS, which I guarantee you great success because I know what it contains, only if your going to put it to work I assure you daily income would be Doubled each day.

Contact me: customersupport@makemoney4live.com
Tel: 07039361775
Chat with me on daily basis @ (emejik@yahoo.com)

NOTE: Do not contact me with my chat email address, as I would not respond to such email.

Thank you,
Re: Google Adsense by josyisback(m): 11:19pm On May 10, 2008
here is a free way to make more money with your adsense.

how it works:

all you have to do is register with www.joscityweb.com and after that you go to your profile and add your adsense id there.when yu post,u would see an
advert under your post.that advert is yours and any click,goes to ur account.this is so because joscityweb is an adsense sharing forum. for more help on this, go to
http://www.joscityweb.com/forum/misc.php?action=help&hid=9

go enjoy urself,
Re: Google Adsense by ZUBY77(m): 4:15pm On May 15, 2008
josyisback:

here is a free way to make more money with your adsense.

how it works:

all you have to do is register with www.joscityweb.com and after that you go to your profile and add your adsense id there.when yu post,u would see an
advert under your post.that advert is yours and any click,goes to your account.this is so because joscityweb is an adsense sharing forum. for more help on this, go to
http://www.joscityweb.com/forum/misc.php?action=help&hid=9

go enjoy yourself,

this your offer sounds tempting as well as like a scam.
explain more pls.
Re: Google Adsense by leadway1: 5:02pm On May 15, 2008
thanks for your quick reply, i just created new blog of about a week old and i tried to register for adsense but unfortunately my application was rejected by google, please i don't know what to do i need someone to help.

you can view the site to see if you could know what is missing. here the blog http://hotbizidea..com
Re: Google Adsense by leadway1: 5:09pm On May 15, 2008
hello guys, i need someone to help out i just register for google adsense but my application has been rejected here is my blog http://hotbizidea..com
somebody can help review the blog cos i don't really know waht's wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp / Top 10 Blogs That Accept Guest Posts In Nigeria / Facebook Introduces ‘Love,’ ‘Wow,’ ‘Haha’, Goes Beyond 'Likes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.