Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Google Adsense - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense (18547 Views)

3 Unbelievable Reasons Why You Need Google Adsense Now / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Google Adsense Running On My Wapka Site What Did You Think Webmaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Adsense by TCDURU(m): 2:57am On Sep 28, 2009
This Adsense of a thing is a cool way to make money online if know the secrets - site traffic. Do you run Adsense? Do you need traffic on your site? Do you desire 1 million+ real-human visitors monthly without spending even a kobo?

If your answer to any of the questions is yes, then visit:

http://1millionvisitorsfree..com/

And increase your website traffic to 1 million real visitors in one month.

It does not stop their, it rather continues to increase exponentially.

You can imagine what happens to your Adsense earnings when 1 million+ individuals visit your website or blog monthly!
Re: Google Adsense by edetmike: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2009
Google adsene is not an easy task, check out www.oilandgaz..com for your usefule information
Re: Google Adsense by switch411(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2009
edetmike:

Google adsene is not an easy task, check out www.oilandgaz..com for your usefule information
so is writing correctly----it is as easy as you make it!!
Re: Google Adsense by reggiemand: 12:07am On Dec 11, 2009
Examples of free blogs u can create and use to launch a new google adsense campaign
http://premierleaguesoccernews..com/
http://mobilefonezz..com/
http://celeb-reports..com/
Re: Google Adsense by croj(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2009
please i just want to know adsense works. is it just to get people who click on the adsense on your site. i mean traffic for you site?
Re: Google Adsense by itefuemartins: 5:56am On Dec 24, 2009
Online biz 4 9ja ppl is really difficult.google adsense/affiliate marketin are one of the easiest ways 4 us 2 make it online.all u need 4 google ad biz are a blog/website and an idea 2 get started,then u register wit google,google then sends u ad's 2 place on ur blog/website,then google sends u check which is very easy 2 cash in 9ja.wat u need is a blog/website,content and traffic.2 get books on google adsense/affiliate marketin send a mail 2 itefuemartins@gmail.com.tanx
Re: Google Adsense by knoble: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2010
Guys check out my site http://www.nairahood..com
Re: Google Adsense by felucci(m): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2010
Nice to know that people are talking about adsense. What do you think it the most a Nigerian can earn from adsense or is it just pennies?
Re: Google Adsense by vican6(m): 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2011
A lot of has been about Google Adsense,i would like to say adsense is the easiest way of making money,the only difficult aspect is how to get traffic to site but i want to say here,Is there anybody that has a dormant adsense account and want somebody that will help him generate traffic,i am ready to help just 2 people on this forum generate 100euros in their adsense account in one week if they are ready to show their account to everybody on this forum
Re: Google Adsense by hubreality(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2011
I'll will sincerely encourage Adsense Publishers in Nigeria to make sure the read and adhere to the TOS of Google Adsense Program. It's quite helpful and resourceful. I thank God and Adsense Team for this great opportunity.

Have you read it?

Google Adsense Program Policies: https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=48182&hl=en_US&sourceid=aso&subid=ww-en-et-storefrontEN_v2_ProgramPoliciesLink&medium=link

Goodluck!
Re: Google Adsense by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2011
its cool, but its alot of work
Re: Google Adsense by infomat234(m): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2011
The easiest way to make money online is google adsense. though it will take time before you can earn big
Re: Google Adsense by olahak: 5:55am On May 14, 2011
I must be sincere with you opening an adsense account now is not an easy task, but search no more
Here is what I can offer you, If truly you're seriously in need of adsense account I can help you open one in less that 6hrs. I mean within 6hrs your account will be approved.
So if you are interested do give call on 08027649107 ( Akintunde )
Re: Google Adsense by mavtrevor(m): 4:16pm On May 16, 2011
I have a free ebook compiled on google adsense, get your copy for free at nairahub website. Google adsense is the surest means of earning money from the internet.
Re: Google Adsense by omokay01: 9:12am On May 17, 2011
This google adsense you guys are even talking about, is it possible for one to become a millonaire from it talk more of billonaire?
Re: Google Adsense by olahak: 2:41pm On May 17, 2011
Yeah, It is very much possible, though I must be sincere with you I am not one yet but seriously working on that to be one some day. But if you don't mind I can give you some tips that will definitely skyrocket your experiences online wise. I have wealth of experiences that will be useful to you on this
Re: Google Adsense by haseebjama: 8:53pm On May 22, 2011
Google adsense is a program to earn money from site advertisements
Re: Google Adsense by tripledub: 12:22am On May 23, 2011
Bigfatng,
What makes u think u can approve a banded google adsense account within 48hrs. Is google.com ur bus. partners
Re: Google Adsense by tripledub: 12:31am On May 23, 2011
BIGFATNG, U R A SCAM. IF NOT
TELL US HOW U INTEND 2 ACHIEVE THIS.
Re: Google Adsense by histechs(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2011
Making money with adsense is real no one should doubt it i have powerful ebooks on it and i also make cool money with it.
Re: Google Adsense by omokay01: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2011
Hey,
pls anybody to tell me hat page RPM and total estimates means in google adsense.
Re: Google Adsense by chat2ij: 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2011
visit irresistiblecareers..com, you ll see a detailed info on adsense when u read through. Making money from adsense is patience,it like growing a biz gradually
Re: Google Adsense by gbenga77(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2011
Dear friend,
Yes you can make money from Google Adsense. Making money with Adsense is real with a prove i can show to you. But you must follow to date the rules and regulations of adsense. To succeed with[b] Adsense for Content[/b] you need a converting niche blog site or website site, quality contents after your niche, and traffic which is the heart beat of Adsense For Content, i mean lots of Traffic(visitors to your site).
For[b] Adsense for Domain[/b], you need a website(you can get one for free at CO.CC). But i must tell you, setting up adsense for domain is a little technical. You need someone who knows how. You can contact me if you need one (07056959156). To succeed with AFD you need Google Adword account, bicos it is the only way to advertise, according to their policy. So you need some money to advertise. But, it is the easiest way to make money online.
Re: Google Adsense by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2011
i realy would love to know how my web traffick increase translates to money for me using this google adsense programme Please indicate per click dollar rate. Would like to see the numbers, maybe an ebook on this or any website where i can obtain all this facts, it would be appreciated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp / Top 10 Blogs That Accept Guest Posts In Nigeria / Facebook Introduces ‘Love,’ ‘Wow,’ ‘Haha’, Goes Beyond 'Likes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.