Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Google Adsense - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense (18545 Views)

3 Unbelievable Reasons Why You Need Google Adsense Now / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Google Adsense Running On My Wapka Site What Did You Think Webmaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Adsense by tyna1(f): 5:10pm On May 15, 2008
@leadway1 There is no problem with your site but i think that Google refused because you didn't have enough content
why not write more articles after awhile apply again.
Re: Google Adsense by uspry1(f): 5:24pm On May 15, 2008
leadway1:

hello guys, i need someone to help out i just register for google adsense but my application has been rejected here is my blog http://hotbizidea..com
somebody can help review the blog because i don't really know waht's wrong

@leadway1

You should have the detailed explanation of why your Google AdSense application rejected through your valid email address that is replied by the Google Team

If you have not receive it from your email, then how can you know your Google AdSense application rejected?

Go look the following link provided at below in order to get the idea what I talk about:

How Can You Know Google AdSense Application Rejected?
Re: Google Adsense by uspry1(f): 5:39pm On May 15, 2008
ZUBY77:

this your offer sounds tempting as well as like a scam.
explain more please.

@ZUBY77

LOL, if you feel UNCOMFORTABLE trusting to register this joscityweb.com, an adsense sharing forum, then here is REAL OFFICIAL GOOGLE ADSENSE site that has fully explanation of how it works at below link:

http://www.google.com/adsense/

That is where you can register safely. Not someone else's site like mentioned above.

Good luck!
Re: Google Adsense by ZUBY77(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2008
@uspry, thats not the point here, i still insist.

@leadway1,

I believe google did not reject ur application.
they dont accept some postal codes.
I dont know how people back there in Nigeria do it but i think
the postal codes in nigeria are generally not listed on the internet.
Re: Google Adsense by josyisback(m): 5:00am On May 19, 2008
@ZUBY77 this cant be a scam because i am notthe one that created the plugin,this is an integration which i made with the forum.the best thing to do is try it out since it does nottake anything from ur own side.just register and when you edit your see where to ad your adsense id and after that post andmake sure you view that your post like 5 times.after that,log in to ur google adsense account and check you page views(make sure u didnt display ur adsense in anyother site).thats just a way to prove it and if its scam,all u do is quit,
Re: Google Adsense by josyisback(m): 5:11am On May 19, 2008
when i said any other site i mean just for the testingperiod and not forlive,
Re: Google Adsense by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 20, 2008
hello everyone i have been earning  earning from adsense and m in support that we should a platform to discuss about this income oppoturnity
Re: Google Adsense by akinalabi(m): 4:18pm On May 23, 2008
I've just removed adsense from most of my sites and blogs. 18
actually. I've left only 2 with adsense.

I pulled the plug because I don't see it as profitable enough for
me.

If I generate $100 from adsense, that same traffic will generate
as much as $500 if I sell my own products or promote affiliate
products.

Adsense is great as you don't have to do any selling but for me,
a full time Internet marketer, there are better ways to monetize
my traffic.
Re: Google Adsense by yommys01(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2008
can some one help me here , I am really sick and tired of Google adsense, I started with adsense in December and all I have made is just a useless 36 dollars I am not trying to discourage any body , I know people like Iyabo Oyawale , Bosun Olalarewaju, Feyitayo Akinolu,Bola Oni and my very good friend Tosin Badamosi all make money from google adsense therefore it works, I have done all what they all though me but it all seems never to work , I am sure Seun makes up to 500 dollars in a day but why can I make up to 3 dollars in a day, can some one help ?

my blogs are yourhealthdoctor..com
livesoccernews..com
dnewsbreak..com

Nairalanders I need help advice me please, traffic generation is the greatest problem
Re: Google Adsense by mambenanje(m): 5:45pm On May 27, 2008
I personally think Adsense is not working for Africans no matter what you earn its still not good enough compared to what is happening in the US.
I wrote an entry in my blog you might want to read http://mambenanje..com/2008/05/google-adsense-is-not-working-in-africa.html
Re: Google Adsense by niyyie(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2008
Adsense is best for website offering unique and high-quality content. It won't make sense to have Adsense on your website if you are selling your own products. The Adsense units would effectively be competing with the products you have on sale. It is possible however, to earn money from Adsense whether you are based in an African country or not.
Re: Google Adsense by Effiongman(m): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2008
Hello every one,

I have been making money with adsense since 2005, but intially i find it difficult to even earn $10 a month, in the last 6 month things has change for the better as a learn over the period on how to uptimise my site for really improving my adsense earning.

Right now even without making any advert I see my income reaching $150 this month, right now while the month is still half way i have already earn $69

I have come to discover that making money on google adsense in a number game. The more site you have the better.

Let take for instance if you have a site and it earn you $2 a day, It is common sense that if you build 5 more site and get serious you could Earn $10 daily. That means in a month you can grab $200. see the logic.

this month I plan to add 5 more site. I think this will increase my shear of the profit. I also dicover how to build your Adsense site quickly and how to get quality content for my site. so come next month I will star putting strategy to work and am making the information in form of lessons  free at www.paymaster.com.ng It could be of help to you.

effiongman
Re: Google Adsense by SamMilla1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2008
I have also treated most of the adsense cases.
I am still reseaching more on how to make adsense give you more money.

Visit this place for all the information you need to know about adsense.

ADSENSE LINK
Re: Google Adsense by xsay(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2008
Increase yours Google Ads profit by posting in forums using ur Ads Id. yes you can.
I just found a forum that request for your Ads id ( Pub- *****************) when ever your want to creat a new post.
The idea is that if any body click on any Google Ads thru the Thread you created Your Ads account will be debited 50% of the values of click and 50% will go to the Forums Ads Account.
i hope u understand what am saying. If u like to know more about this, send me a PM on hotese4realus@yahoo.com or have a chat with me because am always online. It is new, even the so called blog guru do not know about this,
Re: Google Adsense by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2008
All you need is lots of traffic from mainly Western nations to make lots of money. Most advertisers are not interested in traffic from non Western nations. You will still get paid but not as much money. Adsense and most ad networks simply come down to traffic. The more people who visit your site the more money you make.
Re: Google Adsense by IBEXY(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2008
The following sites pay you for adverts shown on your uploaded contents. They are all social networking sites:

www.flixya.com - this one pays you for adverts shown on content you submitted up to 100%
www.squidoo.com - pays 50% ad revenue
www.soulcast.com
www.shareapic.com - pays you each time people view your uploadted photos 1000 times

don't expect to get rich quick as the income is in trickles. Its just another source of cash in your search for diversification smiley
Please, ensure you read and understand the terms and conditions of any site before registering o. This entry is not intended to encourage you to register on the above listed sites.
Re: Google Adsense by akanchawa1: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2008
thank you verymuch for voicing out your problems .you see you can make as much as $6000 or more with adsense using free blogs .just order for my FREE pack on
Re: Google Adsense by 9janinja(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2008
hi all i have been through all the post and all of that and i was to come up with this www.tunde.sythasite.com but i have not made a dime with it i have my adsense on it here are the problems i have with it
1 ) i dont have traffic
2)content is not rich enough
3) am confused
pls any1 with useful info should pls help me hers my email sonyt610@igloo.mobi 08053417748 08039395192 thanks
Re: Google Adsense by DExplorer1: 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2008
The Issue there is that: we elaborate things. Adsense pays no doubt, depending on the "huge" traffic you get to your blog or website.

But when we (Internet Marketers) talk, we say Earn $500 a day to a beginner just to extract money from that fellow.

In short, to earn big from Adsense, your content must be always inviting as well as a power-puller traffic.

Anyway, Adsense Expert, join me in a day FREE online training to intrested nairalanders. Indicate to ericmall_04@yahoo.com

Amazing! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet
Re: Google Adsense by ebukaman(m): 1:39am On Nov 30, 2008
Hey guys, you are correct about making money from google adsense. but the limitation is how do you cash your first check and how do you prove to google that you will not pay tax but submitting the certificate of non U.S citizen/ activities? You response is welcomed.

Malachy.

HELLO EVERYONE, 2BABA.COM IS CURRENTLY RUNNING PROJECT NAIJA.

Grab this opportunity and get a website for your business with unlimited

features listed below

1. Optimized exposure (100% advertisement channel): A business

owner/individual we have the path to advertise he/her business, because the

website will support various programming language that can be used for

advertising either in text, audio or video.
2. Beautiful and easy to browse.
3. Submission of website to world most used search engines (google, yahoo &

MSN).
4. Six months free maintenance.
5. Standard business layout.
6. Up to 350MB web space.
7. Free Tell a Friend feature.
8. Free Bookmarking Feature. VISIT US TODAY AND GET YOURS. www.2baba.com

2baba! | Your Infotainment Base. webdesign@2baba.com

Re: Google Adsense by denitro(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2009
90% of the people who say they make money from google adsense are lying
check this site out
http://websiteoutlook.ocm
Nairaland has made $636.24 from google Adsense.
Re: Google Adsense by mycode(m): 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2009
Open your eyes very well body, this guy make $636.00 daily and not monthly.

mycode
Re: Google Adsense by geraldford: 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2009
brushparke

is that you doc,

my adsence ads are back

This is Gerald
Re: Google Adsense by Shomoba01(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2009
i realy dont understand how to start adsense up. can anyone help me. thanks
Re: Google Adsense by inspiragh(m): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2009
Guy,
you should read my brand new book
"WEBSITE! everybody needs it"

The chapter "making money with your website" explains google adsense.

Gerald
Re: Google Adsense by inspiragh(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2009
Guy,
you should read my brand new book
"WEBSITE! everybody needs it"

The chapter "making money with your website" explains google adsense.

call or text me on 0806959024
it's just N500
Gerald
Re: Google Adsense by bizkit(m): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2009
@yommys01 that's a pessimistic & hilarious way of putting it. Well I just opened 1 about graphics design & d like, it's http://bizkitbizkit..com/. U can check it & send me ur comments.
@D-Explore nice 1

http://bizkitbizkit..com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp / Top 10 Blogs That Accept Guest Posts In Nigeria / Facebook Introduces ‘Love,’ ‘Wow,’ ‘Haha’, Goes Beyond 'Likes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.