Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,465 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali (15368 Views)

President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets / Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by Tintinix: 4:58am On Feb 07, 2013
Roland17:

I can see how your SAND FILLED BRAIN functions grin grin grin, GEJ has nothing and i repeat absolutely nothing to do with the performances of the eagles.

This current squad is filled with young, virtually unknown players who have the hunger to succeed compared to others that have represented us more recently and when u talk about everything, can u specify? are the players not supposed to be compensated for their work without the effort of the presidency?

i am all laughter at how inferior you feel about yourself when it comes to celebrating the success of the Eagles, speaks loud of how well u carry ur self.....

You dont know anything you've commented here as a certainty
Nothing in the comment you quoted says low self esteem! and the really?? GEJ's administration has done absolutely nothing waoh!

Since the squad of '94, has there not been "young virtually unknown players who have the hunger to succeed"
What we know is that we are not hearing of all the issues surrounding allowances,training prepration, players selection, the players themselves not being released from their clubs on time.. etc,
Something is indeed different this time around, if you listen to coach Keshi's comments at the interviews, you hear him repeat strong mental and character discipline, team work, support from the country,even the president called in before and after the Burkinafaso's game. That is the one we know.. other incentives we dont know please Limit your comments to things you are very sure of.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by harbibi: 5:39am On Feb 07, 2013
brownlord:

Mr current, when will ur stupid prediction come to pass?

You should be asking the magician not me!
And try to up to date on different things instead of looking for someone to blame for your deficiencies!

As for me, am happy Ghana lost in that game cause I was really waiting to see if the prediction will come to pass.

Thank God it didn't. God pass them!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by ojerrie(m): 12:03am On Dec 18, 2013
NEW FOOTBALL CLUB TRIALS IN PORTUGAL - 21ST JANUARY 2014 - FOR NIGERIAN PLAYERS
For full details go to: www.prosportivo..com
Contacts -:
BBPin: 26DA1009
Email: gohcome@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help Explain This Handicap 1(0) In 1xbet / Ismaily Eliminated From CAF Champions League For Violent Conduct / The Best Over And Under 2.5 Goals Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.